Mandy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iceblock
iceblock
37 Followers

Other than Mel groaning loudly, it was reasonably quiet as Mandy had stopped trash talking for a moment just to enjoy the pleasure she was bringing herself. She opened her eyes again and looked back down between her thighs to Mel. She eased her grip on Mel's hair and shifted back from Mel's face for a moment. Mel took deep breaths as she filled her burning lungs with air while she had the chance. Mandy was a little surprised, she hadn't intended suffocating her and shifted further back onto her chest so that Mel might get a few more breaths in.

Mel took her chance to start pleading again as she gulped in as much air as possible, "Please Mandy, can you stop. I can't breathe. I'll do anything you want, just let me breathe please." Her voice was desperate but at the same time Mel knew she had been utterly defeated. And she was willing now to do anything to please her captors. Absolutely anything. Anything not to be put back into that position Mandy had just held her in.

Mandy had noticed the change in Mel's demeanour too. This was absolute terror now. Like she was frightened she was going to die. Mandy could tell that Mel's spirit was now broken, she was at that point where she could ask or force Mel to do absolutely anything she wanted. The boundaries were gone along with Mel's resistance to what was happening to her.

But Mandy couldn't stop now, she had been saving herself, on the edge of climax for days waiting for this moment. Isn't this the exact spot she wanted her? Submissive to her will, forced to do anything she wanted her to? She had to block out any compassion she might feel for Mel. After all this is purely about her own pleasure and revenge for missing out on these types of orgasms since Leigh had left her. It was Mel's own fault she was being raped, she had clearly brought this on herself. Mandy looked back down at Mel between her thighs laying on the floor sobbing, breathing relatively normal again. She uncrossed her legs from underneath Mel's head, so that Mel could once again rest her head on the ground, then brought her knees back alongside Mel's head more in keeping with a normal schoolgirl pin hold.

Mandy initially just stared down at her victim taking in her predicament as she lay helplessly beneath her. Then she formed some extra saliva, leant forward and spat viciously in Mel's face. Mel couldn't control herself now as she lay there crying hysterically. She knew this one disgusting act from Mandy meant she wasn't going to be freed, she hadn't realised that Mandy hated her that much. She thought maybe Mandy was doing this because she could, almost like a bully would with a school kid, but all of a sudden it hit her, this was an act done out of pure hatred.

Mandy stood up from her dominant position straddling Mel's chest.

"I didn't mean to suffocate you Mel. But maybe you will learn now that this is serious. You will do as I say because you have no choice. I own you now, in fact my cunt owns you and once you have showed it the proper respect then I might let you go. As a sign of respect to my cunt, your owner, you will do what I say to keep it happy. Once my cunt is happy, I will be happy then I might turn you over to Tracy. Now I'm not going to force you for the time being, would you like that?"

Mel couldn't believe what she was hearing, Mandy wanted her to be subservient to her vagina? She was now convinced that Mandy had gone completely mad but there was no way she wanted to be trapped back in that position underneath her again.

Desperation filled her voice again, "Yes, I'll do anything you say, please don't force me again."

"Alright then. Let her go Trace, stand up Mel, I want you to take your panties off for me. It must be terribly uncomfortable having them stuck up your arse like that. And they are probably still wet from when you fucked my foot like a disgusting little whore."

Mel stood up and went to slide her panties down.

"Wait," started Mandy again. "Rub your cunt with them on for me. There's a girl, I want to make sure they are nice and wet, then take them off and show me. I want you to put them in your mouth for a moment."

Mel did as she was told and soon enough was sticking her own wet panties in her mouth.

"Lick them, make them nice and clean. Can you taste yourself? Now get down on your knees in front of me. Keep sucking on your panties."

Mel kneeled back down in front of Mandy her eyes now about level with Mandy's crotch. Mandy moved forward so her smelly, wet pink cotton panties were right in Mel's face.

"Okay, now pull my panties down. Spit your panties out and grab mine at the front hem with your teeth and slowly pull them down so that your nose runs along my slit."

Mandy's pubes at first tickled Mel's nose which had been practically rubbed raw against Mel's panties earlier. Then there was the now familiar smell of Mandy's vagina as Mel lowered her panties with her teeth all the way to the floor so that her head briefly rested on the ground while Mandy stepped out of them.

"Alright, put them in your mouth. I want the wet patch on your tongue. May as well get used to my taste. Now while you are down there you can unlace my other show and take it off, then lay down on your back at my feet."

Mel did as she was told without hesitation. She hated the taste of Mel's panties in her mouth, she hated being naked on her knees before her removing her jogging shoe. She hated herself for having to voluntarily lift Mandy's foot from the ground so that she could peel off her sweaty sock. She even hated the simple process of laying flat on her back ready to accept whatever more abuse might be coming her way. Once Mel was laying on her back, Mandy straddled her one foot either side of her torso, and sat her naked arse heavily on Mel's breast. Mel once again grunted at the weight as her boobs were deliberately flattened by her captor. While perched there, Mandy slid her top off and unclasped her bra so for the first time they were both totally naked.

"Now Mel, I want you to pay attention to the taste in your mouth. I know you can't talk while you're sucking the juice from my panties so I just want you to listen."

Mandy picked up the sock which Mel had just removed from her foot and draped the heel across Mel's nose before picking up her shoe and forcing the opening over Mel's face so that it too totally enveloped Mel's nose. Her smelly foot, hot not only from her earlier jog but also from the exertion of her arousal and dominance over Mel, had been in this shoe just moments earlier. It truly reeked.

"Right, now most of your senses have been taken by me. You can only smell the air directly through both my sock as well as my rank jogging shoe. You can only taste me through having my panties in your mouth. You can only feel me as I sit naked on your chest. Put your arms out again Mel, palms up, I want Tracy standing on your hands again so that all you can touch are her sweaty soles. Now while every one of your main senses are under my control, I want you to think a moment about what is happening to you. Think about who I am and why we're here. That taste in your mouth. Well you know what that is don't you? That's the taste of the cunt that controls you right now, the cunt that fucked your boyfriend right here in this room. Think about my cunt, Mel. Treat it nice and it might be nice to you back. Think about how much you want to please it so that you can go home tonight. How much you want to taste it for real. If it was good enough for Leigh, it will be good enough for you, right? Now what about that smell, pretty rank, ha? Think about that smell, the smell of my feet. You know how superior that makes me feel, to know that the only air you can breathe is scented by my sweaty foot. You know that is where you belong though. Every part of you is underneath me now, every one of your senses is underneath me now and you will do anything to make any part of me happy. Feel my weight on your chest Mel, what does that tell you about us? Isn't this just where you belong now? Can you feel Tracy standing on your hands, feel her dirty soles. But you are even beneath that Mel, a homeless girl who can't afford shoes is resting her filthy feet on your hands because she is better than you. It is your job to keep her feet from touching the dirty ground. Can you feel yourself under the homeless girl's feet? Could you be any lower than you are right now? Now that you know your place is beneath me and Trace, it is time for you to start behaving in a proper way. Nod if you agree and I will let you to your knees, so that you can start work on pleasing my cunt and keeping your superiors happy."

Mel nodded vigorously. She knew her place now and realised she had been silly to fight it. Obviously Mandy was better than her, she is better looking, gets the boys she wants and does anything she feels like. Mel knew that if she wasn't any of the things Mandy had just said, that she would be the one in charge. But this is her place now. She understands it clearly. And she knows why she is here. Suddenly she started to think that she should enjoy the fact that Mandy was willing to spend all this time with her. Surely she wasn't worthy of all this attention they were giving her. No one had ever really spent any time with her in the past, nor time to show her her place in the World. No one had ever given her this type of attention. Mandy had gone to a lot of trouble to teach her this lesson and Mel started to understand. She knew her place now and was grateful for it.

Mel knelt in front of Mandy as requested. Mandy's panties still hung comically from her mouth now just wet from the saliva of having been in Mel's mouth for a while. Mel raised her hand in the air, like a child asking permission to speak. Mandy noticed and took the panties from her mouth and tossed them aside.

"Thank you Mandy," started Mel. "Thank you for taking the time to teach me my place. I've come to understand why you are doing this to me, somebody had to show me who I am and you are the first to ever care enough to take the time to show me. I'm sorry if I seemed ungrateful at times, I didn't realise why you were doing it to me and I was frightened. I know I deserve no better than anything you wouldn't actually do yourself. If that means I have to be on my knees before you doing anything you or your pussy wants then I am happy to do it. No one has ever given me this opportunity before, thank you Mandy."

Mandy had mixed feelings. She didn't want a subservient slave. She wanted Mel struggling for air as she sat heavily on her face. She wanted this to be the most unpleasant experience of her life. Not be the moment that she realised she was some type of submissive lesbian foot slave. She had deliberately dominated every one of her senses so that she knew how hopeless her position was. She was supposed to be horrified that the person she hates most in the World, the same girl who the boy she loved chose over her, the same girl who fucked him in this very room was able to control her so totally. This certainly wasn't how her fantasies ended. Not with Mel willingly doing whatever Mandy said. Mel was supposed to be hating this.

Mandy panicked for a moment, it just wouldn't be the same if Mel were to service her consensually, she had to start making her hate what was happening to her again. She panicked and viciously slapped Mel across the face as she knelt before her willingly ready to start her submission to her. It was nothing but a dirty cheap shot on an unsuspecting victim. Not ready for this sudden act of violence, Mel had let her senses down and crashed heavily to the floor at Tracy's feet. Mandy unleashed a hard kick right into the flesh of Mel's arse. Then another. Tracy, now the only one left in the room with any clothes on at all, rushed over to Mandy and held her away from Mel just as she was ready to kick Mel again.

"Fucking hell Mandy, what are you doing? You'll kill her, pull yourself together. Fuck, what happened to the plan we had? Remember slowly, no unnecessary violence, you don't want to physically hurt her, just fuck with her and fuck her. Remember all that? You had her exactly where you wanted her, all you had to do was fuck her. Cum on her face, make her taste your cunt. Make her lick you wherever you wanted. Remember?"

Mandy shrugged Tracy off.

"I don't want the fucking lezzo slut to like it, she was starting to like it. Weren't you?!?"

Mandy mounted Mel again and sat on her chest, her now naked and still overly aroused sex staring angrily down at her face. Mandy scooted up and sat on Mel's face.

Mandy screamed this time, "I said you were starting to like it, weren't you. Well how do you like this, you fucking lez!"

Mandy had let her sexual frustration take over. Clearly having teased herself too long and now with total disregard for her victim she viciously rubbed herself all over Mel's face. She was going to have her orgasm now, she had been saving herself, sexually frustrated for days as she fantasised about this moment and now this was it. Mel squirmed and squiggled underneath her, the whole time suffocating as Mandy found anything she could to grind herself against. Eventually Mandy gripped Mel by the hair and forced Mel's nose into her vagina. And continuously bumped against it until she let out a loud scream. Ejaculate gushed everywhere.

Mandy collapsed backward onto Mel's chest and stomach but her vagina still pressed heavily against Mel's nose. Mel could still not breathe through her mouth and took deep breaths through her nose. She sobbed again as Mandy lay on top of her recovering. Eventually Tracy came over and rolled Mandy off Mel so that she could continue to breathe without the threat of suffocating underneath Mandy's sex.

Tracy then sat back on the bed taking in the scene as they both lay naked on the floor before her recovering. She couldn't help but feel for Mel, after all she had nothing against her. She knew she wasn't just going to jump on her in the same way Mandy just had. In fact, she no longer cared about collecting her end of the bargain. Everything was going perfectly until Mandy lost her temper, Mel was supposed to be on her knees before Mandy. Mel was supposed to initiate the whole thing, it was their hair brained scheme to get out of this with maybe only an assault charge at best. Tracy was certain that Mel would go to the cops now. They had planned it so that she was less likely to go to the police if they could convince her it wasn't rape if she initiated any contact. But what Mandy had done to her was not only assault but rape pure and simple.

Tracy had been in enough trouble through her life to know that if she didn't do anything from this point and co-operated with the police that she might get off with a much lighter charge. She watched as Mandy stood up and went over to her bag, pulled out an old pair of tracksuit pants and a top and put them both on. No undies, no bra -- just the tracksuit and top. She grabbed her shoes and clothing from the floor, picked up the bag and walked barefoot over to the door, unlocked it and slammed it as she stormed out of the room. Tracy watched out the window as she walked down the driveway out into the street and left.

Tracy jumped off the bed and went over to console Mel who was now just laying on the floor naked and shaking. She put her arm around her,

"Why don't you have a shower? It's okay she's gone now, she got what she wanted -- have a shower, let the hot water run over you. I'm not going to do anything to you I promise. I don't know why she did that, I tried to stop her -- I'm," Tracy stuttered, "I'm sorry Mel. Sorry you had to go through that, it wasn't suppose to end like that."

Mel looked up at her other captor with tear soaked eyes.

"I was trying to do what she wanted. I understood my place, I know she is better than me, I was going to do it for her. I was going to make her pussy happy, just like she wanted."

"Yes, I know."

Tracy held her arms out for the naked woman sitting beside her to embrace. Just hours ago she was threatening and undressing her and now here she was comforting her.

"I know, you were very good. You did everything she asked, then some. I don't know why she went like that on you. You can't help who you are or what you've become. Some of us are leaders and some are followers. It's not your fault you are a follower, submissive to the leader's needs. Don't worry about her, your safe with me now. I'll look after you, I'm your leader now. Mandy's gone so why don't you go and have that shower now and when you come back I'll give you a nice reward for being so brave today."

Mel stood up and headed for the shower. Once she heard the water gushing, Tracy leant back on the floor and buried two fingers deep into her vagina. She closed her eyes for a moment as she masturbated, she imagined Mel on her knees before her, hair still dripping fresh out of the shower, naked. The seed had been planted, maybe she was going to collect after all.

Mel let the hot water rush over her. She couldn't escape the smell of Mandy's vagina all over her, no matter how much soap she used. The smell of Mandy's shoe, socks and taste of her feet all still lingered as the water gushed down. Now that she was gone Mel had time to think more clearly, she couldn't believe that she had willingly sunk to her knees before Mandy and was going to do as she pleased. Her stomach turned at the thought of it. But by the same token Mel knew that is where she was meant to be. It just felt so right at the time. Suddenly, with a rush of guilt, Mel understood. She was there because after everything that had happened she actually wanted to be there. She wanted to be subservient to Mandy's vagina. If she gave up all control to Mandy at that point it would mean that she would be safe. Mandy and her vagina would be in total control, any guilt that Mel may have felt about being with another woman would have dissipated and there would be no further responsibility if she were Mandy's slave. She would only have to do as she was told, whether she liked it or not, and everything would have been all right.

Mel found herself touching her pussy. Slowly rubbing at herself as the water cascaded down her body imagining herself as a lesbian sex slave. As Mandy's lesbian sex slave. But Mandy didn't want her, she made that quite clear, yet Mel knew she could be a good girl for her. She couldn't stop thinking of Mandy's superiority over her and every time she did, she realised that her proper place wasn't as a normal heterosexual female, she couldn't compete with the Mandy's of this World. Her place was actually down on her knees servicing the girls that the boys who she liked actually wanted to go out with. Girls like Mandy, girls like Tracy, in fact straight girls, she was a lesbian slut and it was her job to keep girls like Mel and Tracy happy. Girls who knew they were better than her. She would no longer have to worry about boys, how to approach them, whether they liked her or not, how to react when they initiated sex, what to do while having sex, finding someone who she could love and who would love her. No, her greatest troubles in life were now behind her, she just had to do as she was told to keep the straight girls happy.

Tracy heard Mel turn off the shower, she didn't want to force her to service her and was a little nervous about how this might turn out. But Mel had been programmed, Mandy had started the job and all but finished it, all Tracy had to do was gather her prize.

Mel's clothes remained scattered on the floor of the room where Tracy sat, so she knew that Mel would have to either come out of the shower room naked or ask Tracy to bring them in to her. Tracy decided she had to remain proactive, keep Mel on the back foot. She picked up the collar Mandy had bought and walked over to the bathroom, she didn't knock just walked straight in on Mel who was just finishing drying herself. Mel was still deep in thought and stepped back startled, she held the towel over herself to protect her modesty.

iceblock
iceblock
37 Followers