Mandy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iceblock
iceblock
36 Followers

"C'mon Mel," Tracy started, "Don't be modest, you don't need to cover yourself up for me. Now betcha feel better you've had that shower, yeah?" Mel nodded. "I'm really sorry about what Mandy did to you, you know I'm here to protect you now, right?" Mel nodded again. "I'm not going to hurt you Mel, you're free to go whenever you want, understand?" Mel nodded and mumbled 'okay'. "Did you think about what has happened, you know a lot of what Mandy said is true. You know about you being beneath us, that type of thing." Mel's gaze dropped to the floor, she knew it, her stomach was in knots.

"You know you only have to do anything you want to," Tracy continued. "I promise I am not going to do anything to hurt you but do you really think it's right that you and I should both be standing up? Wouldn't you prefer to be on your knees before me, looking up to me? Isn't that where Mandy taught you that you belong? She was wrong to treat you the way she did but she was right about a lot of the other stuff, wasn't she?" Mel looked at Tracy, tears welling in her eyes. She looked back to the floor. "Don't worry Mel, the world is made up of all different types. I know this is scary for you, a few hours ago you wouldn't have even considered licking the sweat from someone's foot, smelling their worn socks, kneeling before their cunts. Ready to service girls who are clearly better than you, girls like me who would never dream of doing such disgusting and demeaning things. It's like I said before followers and leaders. Submissives and Dominants. In the end, it felt right being on your knees before her, didn't it?" Mel didn't respond, she just remained there standing naked head bowed. Tracy forcefully made Mel stare at her by gently pushing her chin up with her thumb, their gaze met.

"You can go home if you like and live with this for the rest of your life. You're welcome to leave right now. But you'll regret it. At the moment I am talking to you as an equal, but you know that's not what you are. Mandy showed you who you are. In the end you liked it didn't you? You even liked it when she slapped and raped you didn't you? Your type are all the same, like it a little bit rough eventually. Rough and dirty hey Mel? Bet you're a bit aroused again now knowing I can beat you up again if I wanted to. Sure you wouldn't like it while it's happening but then later you'll think back about it and bury your fingers up your cunt wanting someone to beat you again. Make you lick their feet. Use your face as their dildo. Undress and rip your clothes off."

Tracy paused for a moment not only to let her words sink into Mel's mind but to catch her own breath. She still held Mel's head up by the chin, staring at her, looking deep into her soul, she hoped she wasn't pushing the envelope too far.

"You didn't think you'd like it, did you? That's why you fought so hard but eventually Mandy got through to you. When did you know? When did you realise that you enjoy having these things done to you? It wasn't when she raped you with her foot, I could see the anguish in your eyes. The resilience to try and make it seem like you were still in charge. I guess it's not much of a way to lose your virginity is it? It was after then. I know when it was Mel, can you remember? Remember me standing on your hands while Mandy made you lick her foot? You weren't that keen on licking her foot were you Mel? But you were comfortable doing it. And you know why? 'Cause I was standing on your hands Mel. For the first time ever you felt comfortable being underneath, laying on the floor using your hands to stop my soles from touching the carpet. You had accidentally discovered your place in the world. You might not like licking dirt or in this case your own cum from someone's sweaty foot but you felt comfortable being underneath my feet because, while you didn't realise it at the time, you had discovered your purpose.

You don't feel right looking at me like this now do you Mel? You know why, don't you? We're not equals Mel, you're place is beneath my feet, serving me, doing whatever it is that pleases me. I like that you are nude and I'm wearing clothes, I think that is a fair indication of our places in life, isn't it? You might be the one with the job and the money and the roof over your head but I am the dominant one here, the one who can look after you and put you in your rightful place. The place where you want to be, on the ground at my feet because it is not our social standing that is important, is it Mel? No. It's that you know your place. And while this morning was just going to be another crappy day in the boring life of Mel, Mandy has shown you a whole new beginning. An exciting time where you just do as you are told and are rewarded with your own pride in knowing that you made your Mistress happy.

Now Mel remember you are free to go right now if you wish. But first I want you to give me your towel. Swap it for this collar Mandy bought for you. I want you to clip the collar on around your neck so you have a constant reminder of the lessons Mandy taught you here today. I'd like you to wear it as gratitude to her for showing you who you really are. For changing your life, changing it for the better."

Tracy slowly reached out for the towel, she couldn't imagine the turmoil Mel must be going through. It must be hell to think you are a nice heterosexual girl, dreaming of a husband and family in the morning, only to discover you are a submissive slut unable to control your own will to the point where you are willing to clip a dog collar on your neck out of thanks to the girl who you hated most in the World, the girl who stole your boyfriend, the girl who bashed, humiliated and raped you. But sure enough Mel handed Tracy the towel and took the dog collar like any natural submissive would and with a look of fear and sadness in her eyes clipped it in place around her neck. Mel then looked at Tracy who glanced at the floor as if to say, 'isn't that where you belong?'

Mel slipped down to her hands and knees. She couldn't speak, she didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe this had happened. She knew it was right. This was her place now. Tracy didn't need to go on and on about it. Mel was just waiting for her instruction.

"Good girl Mel. I'm very proud of you. While you have proven you have no spine, none of your type do, why on Earth anyone would let this happen to them I don't know but you are very courageous. Now you know your place is beneath me, I want you on your hand and knees and I am going to ride you into the next room. Once we get there, you let me off on the bed and lay flat on your back, you are going to use that tongue of yours to clean my rotten feet. I know you don't want to, the thought right now repulses you and it will be horrible while you are doing it but you will do it because it pleases me."

As Tracy straddled Mel's back, she continued "Then once you have done that, you are going to kneel up so your head is level with the bed and I am going to wrap my legs around your shoulders and my thighs around your ears and you are going to learn how to please me gently while I lay back instructing you on the best way to keep me happy. Then once you've done a good job I will let you have your own relief. I know you desperately need to cum, you slut types always do, especially when you've been abused as you have been today."

Mel felt the familiar warmth of Tracy's vagina as she straddled her back and sat on her naked skin. It was true, she wasn't going to enjoy licking the dirt and street grime from Tracy's blackened soles, but she couldn't wait to get her first taste of her new mistress. Now that Tracy had finished her lecture and Mel was back down on her knees playing submissive, she felt comfortable about what she was doing. And she was comfortable with who was doing it to her. Tracy made her do a couple of laps around the room while she rode her before sitting on the bed. Mel laid down on her back as instructed and for the first time since her capture was genuinely grateful when Tracy rested one foot on her forehead and placed the other on her mouth so she could start licking the filth from her sole. It was true what Tracy had said, Mel did feel more comfortable under the feet of her new Mistress. While licking Tracy's soles tasted like eating dirt from the ground, Mel took great care and pride in what she was doing. These feet were her responsibility now and once she had cleaned them she vowed to never let them get like this again. At least Tracy's feet didn't have that sweaty salty taste about them like Mandy's though Mel was certain that Tracy would let them get that way sooner or later.

Tracy let Mel have a drink of water once she had finished her feet, though she was quick to warn that this wouldn't usually be the case, but she didn't expect her feet would ever get so dirty again. Mel assured her they wouldn't as she knelt back down in front of the bed. Tracy had been thinking about this next part of her domination over Mel, it was important Mel felt as comfortable as possible this first time, though in future she knew she couldn't care less about Mel's comfort just so long as the stupid cunt did a good job. But for now she had to try and remain gentle, this had to be a good memory for Mel so that she would look forward to it again in the future, after all although Mel didn't understand this yet, it should always be a privilege for a slave to be allowed to service her Mistress. Something the slave aspires to and is not afraid of.

"Okay Mel, are you ready for this?" asked Tracy. "You know this is right for you. Remember it is a privilege for you to be where you are between my legs, lots of your type of girls would love to be where you are right now, but you are my special girl who I have chosen to use for my pleasure. Remember it is only my pleasure you are interested in, I don't particularly care if you are uncomfortable. As you'll remember from earlier when I was sitting on you, I haven't washed down there today so the smell of my cunt will be quite strong and I imagine unpleasant, but none of that is my concern. I'm not the little lesbian slut with her head between my thighs wanting to do this."

Mel had never been so nervous as she knelt down between the legs of her captor, her Mistress. While she knew this was right for her and this was her rightful place, she couldn't help but wonder if she would actually enjoy the degradation of orally servicing another female. She just wished she didn't have to be on her knees, perhaps if she was allowed on the bed to kiss and cuddle like normal lovers might, it wouldn't seem so dirty. But Tracy had left no doubt, she didn't love Mel, she was just her little toy to play with. Tracy didn't want any form of intimacy with her new lover. She wanted her slave on her knees servicing her cunt.

Tracy's legs weighed heavily on Mel's shoulders as she interlocked her ankles behind Mel's back, almost like a headscissors but without the venom. Tracy gently grabbed a handful of Mel's hair, not for the first time on this day, and guided her face to her snatch.

"Do a good job Mel, and you will be rewarded, I expect that you'll be a natural at this, most of your type who get off on being used like this usually are!"

Tracy laughed at her own joke as Mel gently licked along her slit. Tracy was right, the smell of arousal was strong, and Mel found herself a little surprised at this first taste. A few more moments and Mel probed a little deeper with her tongue. Given Tracy's arousal at the earlier happenings and the fact the she had only just recently orgasmed at Mandy's insistence while Mel lay trapped beneath her, Mel was very quickly able to taste her Mistress' arousal as well as her dried ejaculate from this earlier orgasm. The taste wasn't altogether pleasant, but Mel quickly used to it as she continued to explore her Mistress with her tongue.

Mel had in the back of her mind her favourite tricks she would use on herself when masturbating and while she didn't get to use her fingers, she was still able to probe the right areas awkwardly with her tongue. With no immediate feedback from Tracy, Mel started to worry she was doing something wrong, and made up her mind that she would immediately concentrate on nibbling at Tracy's clit, rather than continuing this elongated form of foreplay. As soon as she first touched it with her tongue, she felt Tracy legs suddenly tighten around her ears which forced Mel's head even farther forward, almost like she was trying to insert Mel's head into her vagina. Mel immediately found it difficult to breathe and tried to pull back a little, but the grip holding her hair was firm. Mel's nose was now pressed up firmly against Tracy's light covering of pubes and her mouth mashed against Tracy's vagina.

While the immediate smell of arousal had surprised Mel when Tracy forced herself onto her earlier, it was nothing compared to the smell now assaulting her directly from Tracy's pubes. Obviously sweat had formed here over the past few days and more specifically hours and the smell was the most unpleasant Mel had endured, including being forced to sniff's Mandy's old panties and sweaty jogging socks. She tried to refocus her attention to Tracy's clit, there was no doubt now, she wanted to get this done quickly so then perhaps she might be able to shower with her new Mistress. Try and make Tracy's body the temple Mel wished it would be.

Mel closed her eyes and once again started feeling around with her tongue. She knew what she was looking for but while Tracy was holding her so tightly, all Mel could do was to lick along the length of her sex, gain her bearings and suck tightly on Tracy's clit.

Any thought of Tracy being gentle with Mel dissipated as she now flicked mercilessly at Tracy's nub. Tracy had never felt anything like it and the pleasure was overcoming her. A few moments later she squirted, straight into Mel's mouth. Mel must not have been expecting it as Tracy could hear her gasp immediately and felt her quickly swallow as she returned from the point of orgasm. Tracy now lay back on the bed, holding Mel's face only with her legs in this loose leg scissors while she recovered. Mel used the moment to reflect further on her position. She knew she wasn't going anywhere until Tracy released her and wondered if she should perhaps continue to gently lick along the length of her now very moist slit.

She thought that might be what Tracy wanted so she did. Immediately Tracy unlocked her ankles and pushed Mel back away from her so that she crashed heavily to the floor. Mel immediately sobbed, why would Tracy be so rough, all she wanted to do was climb on the bed with her Mistress so that they might embrace. Tracy lay there for a few moments longer till she heard Mel gently sobbing on the floor. She pushed herself to the side of the bed, and gently nudged Mel's ribs with her toe.

"Hey Babe, what's wrong? You did a wonderful job, why the tears?"

Mel looked up at Tracy. "I thought we just shared something wonderful, I can't explain how great that made me feel, doing that for you. I think I'm in love, I've never felt like this before. I forgot for a moment that you just might feel the same, that I might be able to climb onto the bed with you and take you in my arms, we could fall asleep together and dream of the moment we just shared."

Tracy moved over on the bed and lay down again. She patted the bed beside her, "okay up you get."

"I'm very proud of you, that must have been very hard and for your reward I will let you share this bed with me. It's been a big day for you and I can understand how you aren't yet used to being used as the slut you clearly are. I'm sorry to have pushed you back to the floor, you'll come to learn that is where you belong, but for now, while you're learning you can lay down with me."

Mel's heart rose with pride as she picked herself from the floor and lay down beside her Mistress. They faced each other, Mel hadn't realised just how fatigued she had been until she lay her weary body down on the bed, it felt so good to stretch out and lay down, her mind now at rest perhaps for the first time since she was assaulted in the driveway earlier that morning. So many tears, emotions, physical pain and torment had all taken their toll on her young body. And now she was ready to sleep.

Tracy reached over and stroked the side of Mel's head, pushing her hair back from her face like someone might if they were patting their dog. They now both lie naked, Mel wearing the collar she had affixed herself, staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"Tell me Mel, do you live alone?"

Mel shook her head, "No just with me Mum."

"Does she care if you have friend's come to stay over. Special friends, special ones like Me who have no other place to go?"

Mel's heart skipped a beat. Her Mother would kill her if she thought she had a girlfriend, never mind assumed she was gay. She hadn't considered what might happen at the end of the day, that Tracy would infiltrate her personal life, rather than just her sexual life. For the first time, the enormity of everything that happened hit her. Tracy continued,

"You're not focusing on the needs of yourself rather than Me are you Mel? You're Mother doesn't need to know about us at first. Tell her I'm a friend, just had a fight with someone, needs somewhere to stay. Don't worry, I'll look after your dirty little secret for a while. But you know what I'll find really fascinating?"

Mel shook her head, confused.

Tracy continued, "Exploring the likelihood that your Mum might be a submissive slut like you. After all you would have heard the saying, like Mother, like Daughter? Well we'll find out shall we? It shouldn't be too long before I'm in My rightful position as Head of your House in total charge physically and sexually of both You and your Mum. I might even be able to play you against each other, you already feel a little jealous, don't you Mel? Don't want to share me with your Mum do you? Don't forget what you want no longer matters. You want whatever it is I want and you have a responsibility to help me get it. And I couldn't care less which filthy slut has her head between my thighs cos it's where you both belong, isn't it Mel? And you know what else Mel? Once both you and your Mum are crawling naked around on your hands and knees in your own home doing whatever the fuck it is I want you to do, Mandy's coming to move in with us. You know she needs somewhere to live since your wrecked any chance of her living here with Leigh. And there's no telling what she might make you and your Mum do after today. Is there?"

Mel knew her Mother. No way was she as weak as Mel herself had proven to be today. She knew none of this could possibly come true. Tracy couldn't make her Mum her slave. She couldn't invite Mandy to stay but as she thought these impossible thoughts, she couldn't help slipping her hand between her own thighs. And she gently dozed off dreaming of the possibilities.

Her new life was just beginning.

THE END.

This story is copyright. If you wish to re-produce this or any portion of it, please contact me. Thank you.

iceblock
iceblock
36 Followers