The Hot Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

Goddamn it, she was right. Amanda really did spill the beans about me!

As the girl pulled down my pants, she continued, "And you love having sex in front of a mirror... and you enjoy watching and being watched. Am I correct?"

"You know it."

She giggled as she fished out my aching, full-blown erection, and pulled my underwear down. "And last, but not least, Ms. Amanda says that you love bending her over in the shower and fucking her from behind."

"Good, Piper. You know what to do, then." Finally naked, I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yes, sir." Piper lay next to me and came at me from the right side. My hard-on took up her entire view as she gently laid her cheek on my lap.

"It's so big," murmured, playing with my manhood like a joystick.

That made me feel particularly good. "It's ok, baby. It's all for you. Just put it in your mouth and take it nice and slow."

Piper purred, "Here's your birthday blowjob." The words made me quiver in her grasp, and she opened her luscious lips and took the helmet of my erection into her mouth. The sensation was electric as I gasped and shuddered. Her tongue snaked forward and began lathering my cockhead. It was difficult to lean forward far enough to witness my cock disappearing down her throat, so I did something equally as satisfying: I looked up and observed Piper through the dresser mirror as she blew me.

The teenager inched me into further and further into her mouth, and I could feel her throat reflexively constricting around my girth. I experienced the sudden urge to shove it all the way in but had to catch myself. This young girl wasn't Amanda, after all, and she probably wasn't one tenth of the cocksucking goddess that my wife was. I needed to be gentle.

I held onto the base of my shaft as I delicately glided it into Piper's mouth. But the petite blonde wasn't as innocent that she pretended to be. Slapping my hand away, she began slowly rolling her entire body back and forth, using momentum to slide my hardness in and out of her mouth. It was an efficient technique by someone with obvious oral experience.

"Mmmm... that's it, Piper. That's it. Keep going... that's the spot right there..."

I grazed my hand all over her, admiring the youthful tautness of her skin. As I stiffened even further in her tiny mouth, I slid my palm beneath one of the cups of her bra. Again, I couldn't help but compare her to Amanda. Amanda's breasts were much larger and firmer, of course, but Piper's pert titties would be a perfect mouthful.

I eventually slid my hand down to her ass, giving her cheek a playful squeeze before rearing my hand back for a solid slap. Piper's squeal was muffled, but she expertly maintained the rolling motion of her head on my cock.

Her blowjob had me in heaven, but I wanted more.

"Stand up," I commanded, firmly pushing her off me. I tugged at the red lingerie as she stood before me. "Take it off, take it all off. I want to see every inch of you."

Piper's expression was cool as she obeyed. She first unsnapped the clasps to the stockings and stepped out of the garter belt.

"Good. Now the G-string."

She nodded and hooked a finger on the waistband, drawing it slowly down her long legs.

"Oh fuck," I murmured, my eyes widening. There was a light tuft of pubic hair that was neatly trimmed into a triangular shape, like an arrow pointing down to her vagina. "Let me see that young, pretty pussy. Spread your legs for me."

Piper bowed her legs, spreading wide enough to gape her hole. She quickly swiped her index finger into her vagina and inserted it into my lips. I sucked on in with a groan, tasting a thick saltiness that wasn't too unlike my wife's. The tiny blonde laughed as she withdrew from my mouth, then turned around, sticking her ass in my face as she mischievously slapped her bottom. She struck herself again, and I took the hint, spanking her not once... not twice... but three times.

My cock was hurting now; it required something more serious than foreplay. I suddenly placed my hands on Piper's slim waist and spun her back around. Then, as I fell backward onto the bed, I, literally, picked the tiny girl up and pulled her onto me.

Piper fell solidly against my chest. As my lips sought hers, I reached down and fumbled for my erection, which was awkwardly pinned against her. She knew what I was thinking and lifted her hips, allowing me to poke the tip of my penis into the entrance of her sweet hole.

My brain screamed for me to stop, and that fucking this hot teen was taboo on so many levels. Amanda's adorable freckles suddenly appeared before me, and my insides knotted. Our marriage had once been an open one, and we had both slept with other people--- many people--- with the other's consent. However, even though Amanda had gifted Piper to me tonight as my birthday present, I still felt like this was terribly wrong. Worse yet, I felt like I was somehow being unfaithful to my spouse.

But in the end, my willpower proving sorely lacking as Piper slowly impaled herself on my diamond-hard erection. Her lips were parted and her sparkling blue eyes were equally wide as I slid into her like a hot knife through butter. For such a tiny girl, I was quite amazed that Piper possessed such a loose pussy. I palmed her asscheeks and pressed down until I was completely embedded inside of her womb.

Piper moaned, but I kept my hands where they were and began gliding her up and down my pole, her petite body rubbing against me in all the right places. The pert nipples on her slightly oversized breasts poked into my flesh, and I knew the girl was as aroused as I was. She felt so small in my hands, yet her vagina was cavernous.

"Goddamn, you feel so good, Piper," I sighed in her ear. The top of her head was below my neck, and her golden blonde hair was soft and fragrant. "I've wanted you for so long..."

The blonde teenager was grinding her hips in unison with my hand motions, but she suddenly rose fully upright, straddling me as I remained inside of her. She reached back and removed my hands from her ass, placing them over her 34B's instead. I actually moaned in delight as I squeezed them, and all the while she never stopped undulating her lithe body like a dancer as she ride me cowgirl-style.

"I didn't believe Ms. Amanda when she told me you're the greatest fuck ever; now I do."

I was stunned that my wife would confess that to our son's babysitter, but the revelation was enough to drive me into a fit of lust. I growled, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that your body will never be the same again."

Releasing her tits, I slung one arm under her bottom and quickly rolled forward to my feet, scooping the girl up. Piper squeaked a surprised "Oh!" as I easily held her tiny body aloft as I stood up. Instinctively, she attempted to throw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my trunk for support.

Without warning, I began bouncing on my feet, bobbing her up and down my rigid pole.

"Oh my gawd!" she screamed.

I pressed my face against hers so that I was glaring into those pretty azure eyes. "You like this, baby? Huh? You like it when I fuck you like a ragdoll?"

"Gawd, yes," she gasped.

Piper possessed little leverage as I continued to ream her pussy. Keeping her off balance by varying my speed and technique, I first bounced her long and hard, springing her up the length of my shaft before using gravity to drop her, the collisions sounding like a gloved fist punching into an open palm. My motions were so fast and furious that I actually felt godlike dominating this tiny girl. Then I would plant my feet and hold her steady as I pumped upward.

Piper bit into my shoulder and raked her nails down my back. Pain exploded all over those areas. So our teenage babysitter liked it rough... I began hopping around the bedroom wildly as I bounced her on my erection once again. She was whimpering, cursing, and moaning when I slammed her against the wall and thrusted hard into her pelvis one final time.

I thought of Amanda like I always did whenever I shot my thick white load into another woman. I howled as my cock surged, an ecstasy that was almost on par with the best sex I ever had with my wife. Piper's legs had weakened and dropped, but I was still able to easily keep her pinned to the wall.

We were both sweating and panting as we studied at each other. Something forbidden and profound had just occurred, and neither of us could muster the words to speak. My still-hard penis slid out as I slowly backed away and eased Piper to the floor, and I immediately wanted to be inside of her again. But the she leaned against the wall for support with a sigh and a shudder, her rubbery legs barely able to support her body weight.

Even at full height, the girl barely reached my chin. She looked so young and fragile.

And beautiful.

"Oh my gawd...," Piper panted. "I can't believe....that was incredible."

"What else did my wife tell you? Say it."

The exhausted teen continued to breathe hard, but a faint smile creased her lips, and It amazed me how perfectly our hot babysitter fit into our lives. "Ms. Amanda says you like to bend her over in the shower and fuck her from behind."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward the bathroom. "Come on, Piper. I'm not finished with you yet."

***************************************

When Amanda entered our bedroom the following morning, she was greeted by the sight of me and Piper still holding each other tightly, naked, and asleep in the bed that she rightfully shared with me.

I was in a blissful slumber, but a 6th sense woke me as my wife quietly hovered over us. She was smiling at me with such happiness that made her impossibly more beautiful than usual.

"Mandy," I greeted her breathlessly, reaching out to pull her into bed with me. But I suddenly remembered Piper, and threw a glance at the sleeping girl.

My wife giggled. "It's ok, babe. Let the poor girl rest. I can only imagine how hard you nailed her last night."

"Thanks you to you." I suddenly noticed that she was alone. "James?"

"Still asleep. I put him in his crib."

"Good. Maybe you should come join me, then."

"With Piper next to us?" Amanda tried to keep her voice low.

"That'd be kinky, right? Just try not to scream or moan. But hell, who knows. If we're lucky, maybe she'll want to join us." I was teasing, but truth be told, I had been fantasizing about a threesome with Amanda and Piper for months; more accurately, from the moment I laid eyes on the pretty teenager.

We were trying not to disturbed Piper, but our playful banter did, indeed, wake her. She smiled at me groggily and appeared about to kiss me when she noticed Amanda. I felt Piper tense as she immediately became guarded, but Amanda's friendly demeanor immediately assuaged her of any fears of a jealous, vengeful wife.

"Good morning, Piper."

"Good morning, Ms. Amanda."

"I trust that you gave my husband a memorable birthday present?" My wife was eying the cum-drenched sheets.

"Yes," Piper responded slowly. Then she flashed us a roguish grin and added, "Several birthday presents, actually!" to which we all guffawed. "He was even better than you said. Did James stay with his grandparents?"

"No, he's asleep in his crib."

"I'll go check on him," Piper volunteered quickly. "Then I'll let myself out." She rose from the bed, wrapping a sheet around herself for some semblance of modesty. She threw me a look and hesitated, obviously wanting to say more.

But Amanda dismissed her. "We'll chat later, Piper."
"Yes, Ms. Amanda."

We tracked the gorgeous blonde. When she was gone, Amanda raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "So... was she good?" It was an odd question. My wife had never asked me that about another woman.

But the truth was easy to admit. "Piper is almost as good of a fuck as you are."

Amanda "humph'ed" in response. "I'll never be able to complete with a youthful figure like that," she lamented. I shook my head and almost laughed, considering my wife boasted the body of a 20-year old supermodel.

I hooked an arm around her waist and drew her towards me. "I thought of you each and every time I blew my load inside of her."

Amanda's eyes widened, and her hand flew to her lips. Despite my foulmouthed statement, she appeared as though she were about to cry. My remark had surprised her, but there was something else poorly concealed in her emotions.

Reassurance.

I began removing her clothes. "No one will ever compare to you, Mandy. No one."

When she was finally naked, Amanda climbed on top me. "I want you to pretend that I'm Piper, and fuck me like you fucked her last night."

I tried to comply, but as I made love to my wife, I couldn't think of anyone but her.

***************************************

As we snuggled in the pleasant aftermath, a strange thought occurred to me. "Is this why you kept inviting Piper out with us as a family? So something would happen between us?"

Amanda chuckled as she propped her head up on 1 hand. "I, of course, wasn't sure if sparks would fly between the two of you," she conceded. "It was obvious that you wanted her, but when I realized that Piper is attracted to you, too..." Amanda left her train of thought unfinished, but rolled onto her back and interlocked her fingers behind her head, looking mighty proud of herself. "At that point, I knew that if I had you spend more time with each other, then everything would work itself out."

"Shit, Mandy. That's actually pretty devious."

My wife smirked. "Besides, it's part of her monthly fee."

I bolted upright in bed. "You're paying the babysitter to sleep with me?"

Amanda looked at me gravely before bursting into laughter.

***************************************

My relationship with Piper continued to evolve over the next few months. Some mornings, when she came to our house to watch James after Amanda had gone to work, she would often blow me or, if I was lucky enough, fuck me if James was still asleep. If a morning quickie didn't work out, we'd try to have some fun after I returned home.

As I sat in my office procrastinating from a mountainous pile of paperwork and other drudgery, I picked up my phone and tapped the icon for the wireless security system, which I had installed in the house specifically for my son. Several live feeds popped up, and I scrolled through them before finally coming across Piper and James. She was sitting on the glider in his bedroom, and cradled him as she gently rocked him to sleep. I could see her lips moving but couldn't hear her, so I turned up the volume. Piper was singing a sweet lullaby.

I pressed a virtual button on the screen and zoomed in.

The picture was high definition, and our babysitter's golden hair and penetrating eyes were so vivid that they jumped out at me. I could perceive the unblemished texture of her face, and her youthful beauty made me want to reach out to her through the viewscreen.

At that moment, Piper looked up. She was still crooning softly to James, but flashed me a devastating smile.

She knew I was watching her.

The gears in my oversexed mind began to turn.

***************************************

Piper whimpered and clawed at my back, her naked, tiny body shuddering against mine as she orgasmed. I pumped my hips powerfully into hers, and a moment later, I achieved climax as well, murmuring contently as I rolled off her supine form.

I had beaten Amanda home from work, and pounced on the young girl the moment I walked in. James, of course, was napping as he always did at this time of day, so I was forced to clamp my hand over her mouth lest she wake him with her moaning and screaming.

I estimated that we had less than 30 minutes before my wife returned home. It wasn't that we were trying to our affair from her; Amanda knew that our hot babysitter was fucking me and blowing me multiple times per week. But on some days, I simply wanted her to come home to a clean and quiet home after a long day.

As we got dressed, I reached out and touched Piper on the shoulder. This was the moment I had been waiting for. "I have something for you," I told her softly.

Piper was curious as she pulled on her skimpy tank top. "Oh, what is it?"

Reaching underneath the bed, I pulled out a gift-wrapped box.

She blushed girlishly. "Can I open it?"

"No, it'll be better if you wait until you get home."

Piper was suspicious. We'd been having sex for months now, but occasionally she would be wary of Amanda. Never mind that it was my wife who was responsible for bringing us together in the first place, and that the young girl was as close to her as she was to me.

"Does Ms. Amanda know about this?"

"I don't do anything without her knowledge, Piper. You know that."

That was enough to assure the teen. "You're so lucky to have a wife like that."

I nodded. Piper wasn't the first person to point that out to me, nor would she be the last. But the teen sighed wistfully. "I envy her. She's so funny and smart and gorgeous. And daring. I want to be like her someday." Her comment sounded like it was meant to be sweet and thoughtful, but her contemplative look hinted at a deeper meaning.

After Piper finished dressing, I embraced her and we shared another long kiss. The pretty girl eventually left, and I sat in the living room with sweet anticipation.

Amanda would be home soon.

***************************************

In the days that followed, Piper put my gift to good use.

It was Saturday, and I was waiting for Amanda to return home from her parents' house. My in-laws were watching James so that we could enjoy a date night, but my wife and I had decided to stay home for some sexy fun. I was already in naked in bed waiting for her, and I knew that Amanda would be home soon.

To get myself further in the mood, I looked through some pics that were saved on my phone: pics of Amanda in very compromising positions with her former lovers. Most were ones I had captured while proudly watching them, but some were group selfies that she had taken herself. The remaining portion was snapped by her partners. Amanda was nude or close to fully nude in every pic, and usually sucking cock, getting fucked, or tied up in degrading fashion; some contained all of the above! But her entire sexual history [Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapters 1-13] was at my fingertips, always ready for my private viewing pleasure. I resisted the urge to masturbate as I scrolled through the files.

Then I remembered Piper's gift.

I returned to the home page on my phone, and clicked the app for the wireless security system. Once again, several live feeds sprang up. I hurriedly flicked through them until I arrived at a live video that was not from my home. I sighed heavily as I live-streamed Piper.

She was stretched languidly on her couch and appeared to be reading on a tablet. Dressed in one of those stretchy, tight-fitting t-shirts that she always seemed to be wearing, I could tell that there was no bra beneath it. Sexy yoga pants clung to her lower half. Her silky golden hair was hastily tied in a ponytail and glasses, which I seldom saw her wear, sat on her nose. The latter gave the pretty teenager a bit of a nerdy look, which I found quite hot. It was evident that Piper was dressed for comfort and planned to spend a lazy day in her apartment.

I drank in her pretty features and the curves of her tight breasts that, in contrast, didn't appear quite as youthful as the rest of her body. The live video was in ultra-clear HD, and the girl appeared so breathtaking and alive even as she relaxed peacefully, unaware of my spying.

Piper had set up the wireless camera immediately after I had given it to her; it was another way for us to have some naughty fun and grow even closer to each other. Not only did it feed into my voyeuristic fetish, but it gave me much insight and knowledge to the life of our pretty babysitter.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers