Mandy's Sorority Initiation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Well, you're better off not knowing. And don't even get me started on 'sex jihad' in Palestine. Let's just say keep it clean, take it up the ass, and you won't get your ass thrown to the wolves. Fuck that up, and you'll wish you were fuckin' donkeys in Tijuana."

"Yes, sir." At that the elevator doors slid open.

"Your highness," Dirk bellowed and bowed before the man who walked out. He elbowed the naked woman beside him, indicated she should also bow.

"Mr. Deerk, please stand up! It has been too long. Very good to see you my old friend. Can I get you a scotch? Blue label?" The main chortled. The apartment bubbled alive with his presence.

"You are too kind, sheikh. On the rocks, please," Dirk grunted as he shook the man's hand."

"Well, what do we have here? I do not believe I have had the pleasure of your acquaintance." Ronnie was still bent over. He took the nude woman's hand and gently pulled it up to his mouth and kissed the back of her hand. She stood up slowly to meet his gaze, but she only saw her own; the tall man wore a white kaffiyah on his head that framed his thin, caramel colored face. The bottom of his face wore a salt and pepper Van Dyke, intermittently interrupted by stubble across his cheeks. He gently stroked his fingers over the bar code tattooed where her public hair once was, bringing his fingers up from her crotch, across her supple breasts and to her chin. "Very nice."

"Um, hello.. .I'm Mari ... Um, Veronica."

"I see, Miss Veronica. Well, I do hope you enjoy your stay with us; I assure you that your every need, or at least most of your needs, will be met." He chuckled again as he stroked her sex and brought his fingers to his nose, smelling her scent. "And I trust that you will meet our every need as well. I assume Mr. Dirk has explained the rules to you?"

"Yes, sir," she averted her eyes from his gaze.

"Master," Dirk chimed in, twirling the ice cubes in his glass.

"Yes, Mmmmaster," Ronnie choked out.

"She passed inspection?"

"Yes, Sheikh. Dr. Khan approved." Dirk responded.

"Very good. Miss Veronica, you should become friendly with Dr. Khan; she was once one of your kind. You're in an entry level position with our little group; but for the right candidates there is often room for advancement."

"Uh, advancement, sir?" She raised her eyebrows. "oh, sorry, I mean , master?"

"Not off to the best start, are we, darling? Let's see if you're better at the other end. I see you're already dressed for it. Turn around and walk over toward the window, and facing the glass, place your hands on the ledge."

The young naked girl did as ordered. When she put her hands down, it caused her to bend over slightly, exposing her rear end to the room. She turned her head slightly, her long brown hair dropping over a shoulder, to see the elevator door opening. Eight boisterous young men walked out, dressed in tight grey suits like the sheikh – they looked like an Arabian J Crew suit catalog – but without the sunglasses and headdress.

The Sheikh turned, "My sons!" he shouted, raising both arms. "You are just in time; I am about to sample Mr. Dirk's latest creation – Miss Veronica – and we'll see how he has done." The men – hardly more than boys – shouted and high-fived each other.

The sheikh walked back over toward Ronnie and unzipped and stepped out of his pants in one motion. Dirk tossed him a bottle of lube which he caught in one hand. The girl looked back over her shoulder and saw the sheikh's member swinging freely between his legs. She wasn't sure just how big he was, but it went nearly to his knee. As he reached her, he gently stroked her back, and rubbed one hand across her buttocks, before slapping her ass hard. Ronnie jumped and squealed and then leaned forward to brace herself.

"She is very sensitive, sir." Dirk droned.

"I can see that Mr. Dirk. Miss Veronica, I hope you are ready to begin your new life with us. I will be testing you out today, and then I intend to offer you out for sampling to my sons here. I can assure you that at no time are you at any risk ... of losing your womanhood." He squirted the cold lube between her butt cheeks and gently rubbed it into her asshole. She shuddered from the coldness of the lotion. "As they say, darling, it begins in her end."

With that, he thrust his large member into her tight brown hole. Over the last several weeks, her ass had been invaded by many objects; plugs, dildos, benwa balls. She had even been fucked by one of the other girls with a strap-on. But this was her first time to be penetrated by a man's penis.

Her first sensation was that even with the lube, the sheikh's flesh stuck to her own, the friction holding them together. He set his feet and lunged again, her private hole popping slightly as he entered. The fullness was familiar, but she had never felt the warmth of another person inside her. She instantly bucked backwards unconsciously. Ronnie's reaction surprised her. After several weeks of torture and punishment, she was shocked to discover it was pleasurable for him to thrust in and out of her ass.

The sheikh leaned forward onto her back as his full length slid inside her. He slowly pistoned in and out, rubbing his giant cock against the patch of flesh between her pussy and asshole.

"Urrghah!" she moaned out to the cheers of the boys behind them. Fuck, she thought. I forgot about the audience. She felt his rough, large hands on her soft hips, guiding her up and down his stiff pole. Fully inside her now, he began to speedup; she felt the gentle slap of his testicles against her pussy. Veronica tried to resist the pleasures in her rear end; she kicked her head back and that prompted the sheikh to raise his hands of her hips. His hands once felt rough but were suddenly tender as he grasped her swinging breasts. He began to roll and knead her nipples between his fingers. She jumped and moaned at his touch.

"Do you like this, my dear?"

"No, uhm, uh, yes, oh don't, stop, no." She was nearly a mindless fuckdoll just a few minutes into his manipulations.

"What would you like me to do to you?" He asked, panting from the effort.

"Hmm huhh," was all she could moan.

"Would you like me to fuck you? To fuck your ass?" She was now bouncing up and down on his firm cock, sliding up and down its length, guiding by his tugs on her stiff nipples.

"Yeah, uh yes, Fuck ...my ...ass ... uh, please.," she was beginning to drool down her check. Drops of her juices appeared on the floor under her feet.

"Please, WHAT?" He pinched her nipples firmly and pulled her breasts out in front of her to full extension.

"FUCK MY ASS PLEASE MASTER!" she shouted. Ronnie thought he couldn't be any deeper inside her, but it was as is her words kicked him into a higher gear. Her feet were now coming up off the floor on each inward thrust. The sheikh pushed her toward the window; she was now holding herself up between the window and the sheikh's cock.

Now completely off the floor, she felt the man inside her make a final thrust. 'AHHHH!" they both shouted almost simultaneously. He collapsed against her back, pushing her body against the aluminum ledge and smashing her face forcefully against the window. Ronnie could see the Palm island off the coast out of the corner of her eye. She felt a hot fluid dripping out of her ass as he slowly pulled away.

Dirk brought him a towel and he wiped his cock. She was still hanging on the ledge, her juices dripping from her cunt, and his from her ass.

"Very nice, Mr. Dirk. You seldom disappoint. Samir, you are next." The oldest of the boys walked up and pulled the girl down from the window. "Miss Veronica, we have established that you are skilled, if inexperienced, ass fucker. I'd expect you would give each of my sons, and my two sons-in-law, the same pleasures you have shown me. NOW."

Samir pulled her down on top of his own, smaller cock. She had enjoyed the workout the older man had given her; fucking each of these boys in succession was tedium. She heard a loud vibration and was jolted back into the warehouse.

"The alarm," she said aloud. She sat for a moment; torn by the vivid memories of her first days here, and watching these new girls endure the same. But she also missed the fullness and warmth of a man inside her ass; it was all she had known nearly everyday for the last 18 months. She got up, adjusted her pants and headed toward the bunk room. Ronnie resolved to see what Amber Lynn was up to after she'd woken Madison.

12