Maneater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you're going to fuck me, hey?"

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you."

"How dare you, I decide when," Lisa exclaimed, laughing again, but still fighting on.

"Now, please."

Mark kept persevering, pleased to feel Lisa's strength finally dwindle and disappear as the match went on. There was nothing preventing him now: he advanced and she took his throbbing penis in her fingers and guided him to the spot. He pressed and the two of them groaned with joy as he slipped inside her, inch by inch, until he was buried in her up to the hilt.

Mark was stirred up. He was on top of Lisa, enjoying her body and controlling the speed of the sex and the depth as well. The young man had no style, but that didn't surprise Lisa as she had provoked him with hours of teasing. He was so horny. Mark was fucking without any deliberation and finesse. Lisa didn't mind, in fact she loved it, as she loved everything to do with sex. The young man caused Lisa to rock back and forth, her legs swinging and her breasts rolling with the rhythm of his thrusts. And she was grinning, occasionally shrieking at her young lover or groaning right in his face. The young man's penis shaft plunged inside and his balls were banging and grinding -- the boy was getting in deep, very deep.

"You make love like an animal, no skill," Lisa hissed.

"I just need to fuck you," He said. "I want to fuck you all night."

"You better keep that promise Mark."

Out on the rug Mark was having an extraordinary moment, an epiphany. He held the women under her shoulders, his face inches from hers as he thrust inside her, feeding her dick and making her cum. Lisa was looking up at Mark. She was shuddering with orgasm, moaning loudly in her highest pitched voice. Her limbs shook and her belly trembled. Her jaw dropped and then her eyes closed.

"Oh Mark, you're making me cum, awww I'm cumming Mark!"

A few more strokes of his bloated edged cock and the Mark was done as well. He began to buck, his control completely gone and then bellows began to escape automatically from him and his hips shook madly and he shot his semen inside Lisa. It was an unusually powerful orgasm and he had never experienced so much sexual pleasure before. It surprised him and also frightened him to be so exposed before this woman, so out of control.

Mark abruptly apologised for forcing Lisa to have sex with him, once his orgasm had ended. Lisa merely looked at him and laughed loudly. The young man lay in the woman's arms, both of them on the rug before the slowly dying fire. They lay there for a long time.

Mark pulled Lisa closer and she complied by rubbing herself against him. She reached down and pinched the young man's penis, mildly disappointed that he wasn't hard again yet. She gave him a quick kiss.

"Do you want to go for round two?"

"Yeah, sure Lisa."

"Come with me Mark," Lisa whispered, standing up, picking up the bottle of vanilla flavoured oil and reaching for his hand. "I have something special in mind. He should be back home soon."

Simon had driven to his parent's home as promised, and had spent a few hours there. Finally, though he made his excuses, left his children with his parents for the night and drove the 45 minutes it took to get home. Simon knew what he'd find when he eventually got home - he had seen it all before. Lisa had fallen off the wagon and Simon hadn't been able to catch her.

He had lost track of all the young men Lisa had slept with during the earlier years of their marriage, and even before they exchanged their vows. It was an addiction, some psychologists advised, while others just dismissed it angrily as bad behaviour or loose morals. Some friends laughed it off and some friends even encouraged Lisa to just enjoy it. Simon understood the sentiments of just enjoying it, but those same friends weren't there when Lisa was at her worst. There were times when Lisa needed to have sex every two hours, when she demanded that Simon perform again and again, even though he was exhausted from giving her what she wanted over and over. She could never quite get enough of it and it caused more than one fight.

Then there were times -- later on - when Simon would find a strange young man in his home nearly every day or even a group of young men there at the same time. Lisa's whole life prior to getting herself sorted out and having children was devoted to organising dates, talking with guys on the phone, going out to clubs and fucking. Most people would have quite reasonably expected Lisa to have given up her promiscuous lifestyle when she entered into a serious relationship with Simon, but Lisa just refused to. She just couldn't stop.

Simon obviously knew what his wife was like in bed, having tried to satisfy her and then ending up watching and listening to her as she went on a rampage to get what Simon couldn't give her. Lisa was dirty at her worst, she didn't seem to want intimacy, nor did she exercise the sort of self-restraint Simon thought she should have. Lisa just needed to cum and she liked her men just as crude as she was. Watching Lisa having sex used to amaze and sicken Simon -- it was rough and raw and noisy. Simon never really got used to seeing his wife's face and body streaked with some guy's semen. Simon however could never look away, never stay away, or never stop standing with his ear pressed to the bedroom door.

Lisa really had Simon under her thumb during those years. Nine men out of ten would have just declared the marriage over and got out and left Lisa to it, but not Simon. She invited him to watch and he agreed. Now after years of sobriety Simon was on his way home, driving too fast, not really committed to his plan of stepping in between Lisa and Mark and putting a stop to it, but rather secretly wanting to see and hear Lisa at it again.

Some images were indelibly etched into Simon's memory. He remembered slowly approaching the open bedroom door, the sounds of slapping hips and mingled male and female groans growing as he took each successive step. A group of naked young men stood in a ring around the bed, their dicks hard, waiting to take up a place on the bed with Lisa. Simon remembered his wife sucking young men, their semen leaping and firing inside her open mouth, as she pumped the shaft with her fist and then sealed the exploding penis with her lips and sank down hard.

Simon remembered it going for hours - one young man after another impaling Lisa. Simon remembered standing there speechless as a young man mounted Lisa or another took her from behind or another lay back and let her ride him. It was obscene to watch, but Simon couldn't look away and Lisa couldn't stop. It was a rampage.

He arrived home and pulled into the driveway, parking his car next to Mark's. Simon got out of his car and took a deep breath. He wandered aimlessly along the garden path, almost as if he was reluctant to enter the house and search for his wife and Mark.

Lisa led Mark away from the fire and into a darker part of the house, barely touched by the glow of the fading light. She sat down in a soft lounge chair facing a large window, looking out onto the cold gloomy garden directly across from them. The woman motioned for the young man to sit down between her open legs, his back to her, on the lounge chair and he did.

Suddenly Mark saw Simon in the distance through the window, walking the garden path, approaching them. He seemed unaware of Lisa and Mark presence.

"Can he see us?" Mark asked, surprised and uncomfortable.

"Yes, if he looks closely enough," Lisa said softly.

The lights were out in the garden and fresh snow had begun to fall. Simon was a dark figure against the glowing grey ground, the rows of snow covered shrubs and the dead flower beds. Lisa uncapped the bottle and squeezed some oil into her palm. She lay back, extending the chair with her weight and motioned for Mark to lie back against her, which he did. She then applied the oil to his growing penis.

Mark sighed happily, alternatively curling and stretching his toes out, the soft squelch of slippery contact sounding like a squeaky music to his ears. Lisa was stroking his penis with long soft strokes of her hand, her elbow and wrist turning as her palm and fingers rolled over the knob. Then after stroking him for some time her hand settled below the head of his penis and she used her soft flat thumb on the underside of his knob.

Simon was suddenly there at the window, peering in at them. Lisa studied the grim hardened features on her husband's face and smiled.

"Lisa," Mark asked uncertainly.

"Don't worry Mark, he doesn't really mind. Just enjoy yourself. He won't do anything."

Mark groaned long and softly. Lisa kissed his cheek and her forearm moved again and again, her delicately wrought hand rising and falling, the shining cock growing harder and more bloated as the handjob went on.

Lisa was making Mark's whole body tingle with her perfect slippery strokes. She had developed complete control over him -- all he could do was lie there and sigh and groan each time her hand ran up the sensitive underside of his shaft and against his head.

The hairs on the back of the young man's neck were up. Simon was standing and staring into the window at the naked and deliriously happy Mark and the naked woman behind him. He could see the woman stroking the young man by hand. Mark lay there, his eyes half closed and glassy with pleasure and groaned at Simon. He stretched out and raised his hips while the woman squeezed and pumped the head of his penis. Simon's jaw tensed as he watched the young man express his pleasure so clearly and shamelessly for him to see.

"Now are you ready to fuck me again Mark?'

"Awww yessss please," he said softly.

Good, we'll do it here on the chair kid, so he can watch us."

Mark turned over and Lisa slid down underneath him and positioned his dick. He bore down, his hips pushing and his purple turgid head hit resistance then advanced through and he was deep inside her for a second time that night. She was already wet and dripping, turned on by the way he had reacted to her touch, passing the control of his body and mind over to her and her soft warm hand.

Simon watched the vulgar display: how could she draw in so many young men and enjoy them so crudely in front of him? Simon watched the young male's buttocks rise and fall and his wife's hands roving up and down the young man's back. Inside the house Lisa was laughing happily at the young man and sighing and groaning.

"You have a beautiful dick kid, beautiful -- I want it inside me all day and all night."

"I love fucking you, I love it,"

"Yes darling me too, love me - love me deep and strong Mark."

Simon breathed hard and his penis felt uncomfortable and rigid in his pants. The muscles in Mark's body rippled as he increased his pace. Lisa seemed to be scratching the kid's skin and was no doubt biting him as well. They were a darkened glowing shape illuminated by the cold grey of the snow outside -- like a strange gloomy creature in a glass display case with flailing undulating limbs and a rolling torso.

Simon saw his wife's face momentarily. She was looking up at Mark, her eyes darkened, her grin almost manic, her tangled damp hair grey and her skin ghostly white and clammy with perspiration. Lisa had certainly fallen off the wagon. Simon was only left to wonder how far she would fall this time.

Mark came again - his hips slapping against Lisa's. The sex made him whimper again and again into her ear, his red face buried in her hair. She had stirred him deeply again with her wonderful handjob, and by introducing him to the joys of exhibitionism and cuckolding. Mark ejaculated everything he still possessed in his balls, giving Lisa everything he could, feeling empty and sore afterwards, but satisfied. He was even more scratched and bitten than Simon suspected. Mark was now a part of their game.

Lisa took Mark to her bedroom and he crawled into bed naked. Soon he was asleep in her arms and soon she was as well. And Simon finally came inside, locking the front door behind him. He would be sleeping on the lounge tonight.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories