Manhattan By Day

Story Info
Adventures in NYC!
1.5k words
4.07
12.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

I watched my lover Synthia walk across the main exhibition hall of the Javits Center. My company was in the middle of a trade show; for those of us in the IT/Networking business, participating in the fall Interop technology show was on the list of "Must Do" events we did every year, and while most of our company's team were sales and marketing people, the demonstration kiosks set up on our booth all needed the care and feeding of staff of a more technical orientation.

This year, I had drawn the short straw. A week of polished dress shoes, company-logo bearing polo shirts and slacks; no sweats, no Warcraft t-shirts shouting my allegiance to the Alliance, no sandals nor tennis shoes.

Synthia, my on-again, off-again lover of some years, had decided to take vacation time from her day job and accompany me to New York City, with the understanding that while the mornings and daylight hours were - at least for me - a time for work, the after-show hours and the weekend following before we returned home were for us.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I'd taken great care in doing some planning, and splurged on two pairs of tickets to two Broadway productions; Synthia was a great appreciator of musicals, and I'd managed to score decent seats to Wicked and Aida; the first would delight her, as she had devoured the books by Gregory Maguire, and the second was a magnificent, romantic score that I'd hoped she'd love. Other nights had other plans; certain restaurants I knew she had seen in movies, like Serendipity 3 on East 60th Street, and the like, plus a special surprise for our last night in the city.

So when I went off to hail a taxi from our hotel, she'd given me a sloppy, affectionate kiss and dropped back into the bed; I might have to be on duty by seven AM, but for her it was a week of sleeping in and shopping to her heart's content during the day.

"Clearly, she's already been shopping", I thought, watching her approach our booth. The sultry sway to her hips and the intent look on her face gave me the impression of a tigress stalking her prey through the halls rather than someone interested in technology. She looked magnificent, clad in a professional-looking blue blouse which buttoned up the front, black stockings, low-heeled black sandals, and a mid-length black raw silk skirt which ended just above her knee.

She caught and held my eye as she approached, and beckoned me to her with a sideways nod of her head. I told one of the salesmen I was going to look around, and that if there was a technical problem, to give me a call.

Once off our display area, I increased my pace to catch up with her, closing the distance just as we approached the cafe that had been set up by the show. "You get a seat, I'll get us something sweet" she said, turning into the line, leaving me to hunt for a rare open table. I found one in the corner, as far back from the service area as could be; most of their customers were in a hurry to get on with their business, so all the nearer tables were usually occupied by an ever-changing string of customers eating their pastries and drinking their coffee drinks.

I sat down with my back to the wall - old habit from my mis-spent youth - and waited for her while she made her way to the front of the line, placed our order, and came to the table. "Cafe Mocha for you, and hot chocolate for me" she said, sitting down gracefully, setting the drinks on the table before us.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise," I remarked, smiling.

"I thought you might like to take a small break from the 'be-all-serious-business' stuff for awhile," she replied. "I mean, you've had to work all morning... I've gotten to play..."

I raised by eyebrows and smirked at her, silently asking her to elaborate.

"I woke up and ordered room service... and then put on my robe," she continued, her voice turning low and soft so that only I would hear. She had brought a black satin robe that came to mid-thigh, and matched the color of her hair. "While I waited for breakfast, I brushed out my hair so that it was nice and shiny; I would have much preferred that you had been their to do it... it always feels so... indulgent and sensual... When I was finished, I decided to be a cocktease, and started touching my breasts... slowly brushing them with my fingers, feeling my nipples grow stiff and hard against the soft silk of the robe." She paused, her eyes narrowing, re-living the sensual experience. One of her hands left the table and cupped her breast through her blouse, her fingers seeking her nipple to tug it, briefly. "Just like that, in fact... when I answered the door for the room service waiter, you might say he got a nice tip... or at least, a nice view of two tips. His eyes never rose above my chest, you know..."

"Why would they?" I commented.

"Mmmm... why indeed? After he left, I lay back on the bed, and felt how wet teasing the poor fellow had gotten me... I do so love to tease a cock until it salutes me..." Chuckling, she used her finger to take a dollop of whipped cream from her hot chocolate and offered it to me. I took it, kissing her finger slowly.

"Did you finish?" I asked.

Synthia chuckled again. "I'd barely begun. I showered, and went clothes shopping. I bought these shoes.... " She paused, rubbing her feet against my calf. "I bought those silk stockings... they're held up my a garter belt, which you'll just have to imagine until later. I bought this skirt... and I bought this blouse." Her hands came up to the top button, and unbuttoned it. She proceeded down the row of buttons that held her blouse closed. "And I bought a bra and panty set... sheer white nylon... it feels so good against my skin, and I love the way it cups my ass... if I can't have your fingers, its one of the next best things."

I glanced around, but nobody was paying us a bit of attention. "What are you doing?" I asked, smiling.

"Showing you what I bought, silly!" she replied, opening her blouse so that I could see her purchase. The bra was indeed white nylon. And virtually transparent.

"Very nice," I croaked, taking a long sip of my mocha. For some reason, my throat had gone dry.

"Yes, I really like it... " she said. She dipped two fingers in her hot chocolate, and rubbed those fingers against her nipple. "Come get a taste of something sweet" she purred, daring me. We both leaned over the table so I could reach. My lips and teeth locked over the turgid nipple, biting hard - which is what she wants when being a cocktease - and sucking the chocolate from the material. The hot chocolate was lousy. The nipple was amazing.

She pulled back, and I pulled her nipple with my teeth, letting it go with a heavy theatrical sigh of regret.

"Naughty boy, you've gone and made my puss all wet..." she accused, as if it had clearly been my fault. She began to button up her blouse. "Just for that, no more looking for you!"

Clearly, I was at fault for her offering me a chocolate-flavored nipple.

She stood, and scooted her chair around until she was sitting close beside me instead of across the table. Sitting back down, she raised her skirt until her panty-clad ass was sitting on the chair.

"Good for you, I have panties, or I'd be getting the chair all wet" she said. Her legs were spread wide enough I could see the transparent panties in question. They were quite damp and quite translucent.

I tried to not stare at her virtually naked pussy.

I failed.

"I don't believe you're all that wet..." I mumbled, smiling.

Her hand came down, and moved the panties aside while her other hand parted the folds of her labia, rubbing with her fingers.

"No? Then explain this?" she said, putting her wet fingers to my lips, wiping a wide swath of her cum-honey across my upper lip. Her scent was intoxicating. Before I could take her fingers into my mouth, she removed them and stood up.

"Break time is over, my precious geek. Back to your hovel!" she commanded, leaning forward to bestow a kiss upon me. She took the opportunity to whisper in my ear "I so can't wait for you to come back to the hotel and fuck me hard... if I was braver, I'd let you fuck me here somewhere... I need your cum in me... my mouth, my cunt, my ass... come home soon, darling. I won't start without you." With that she bit my earlobe and stepped back, smoothing her skirt.

"See you tonight, then?" she teased, turning to leave the hall.

"Soon as I can, my sweet," I replied.

I wondered if it was too late to call in sick.

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers