Manhood Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

Zoe bit her bottom lip and felt her legs begin to shake. "Oh god!" she exclaimed and opened her eyes. She looked at Peter and saw that he was looking back at her, an innocent expression on his face.

"Oh Peter," she whispered. "I'm about to orgasm!"

Her orgasm was the most intense thing that had happened to her. Her body began shaking and her vision went out of focus. She couldn't think, nor control her body. Violently, she jerked herself on her son's cock. Her hands thrashed around, looking for something to grasp; they finally found Peter's wrists and clamped to them desperately.

For long moments, Zoe's body was rattled by the orgasmic turbulence. When it finally settled, Zoe's eyes rolled back into their sockets and she collapsed on to her son.

"That was... phenomenal," she whispered, breathing as if she had just ran a marathon.

They laid like that for long minutes, until eventually they both regained their normal breath. Zoe managed to slide off of Peter and laid on her side, keeping her eyes closed.

"Mom," Peter said. "I haven't finished yet."

Zoe smiled. "Okay. Let's finish you off." She opened her eyes and realized how tired she really was. Peter was laying on his side, face to face with her so she threw her leg over him. She reached down for his cock and led it to her pussy.

"Have your way with me," Zoe winked as Peter's tip slid past her pussy lips.

Peter used one hand to scoop her closer to him and began eagerly thrusting up into her. They were now pressed close to each other, their faces touching.

"Mmm, that feels nice," moaned Zoe with eyes closed. Her pussy was extra sensitive, but it felt nice the way Peter penetrated it. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek.

"This feels so good, mom," whispered Peter.

"I know, honey. It sure does."

"I'm getting close," huffed Peter pumping away. He began kissing Zoe's cheek, his lips roaming around. In the heat of the moment, he sought out her lips and pressed his tongue in between.

Zoe returned her son's gesture by welcoming his tongue into her mouth. It felt nice to feel a strong embrace and a passionate kiss after an incredible orgasm.

Zoe broker their kiss to whisper: "Come in me, baby."

Their tongues danced when Peter began squirting again inside of his mom's pussy. It felt amazingly intimate to have both your dick and your tongue imbibed by your mother.

For long moments, Peter and Zoe lay, locked in their carnal embrace. Zoe sucked softly on Peter's tongue, while her pussy clamped around his dick.

Eventually Zoe broke the kiss. "Okay sport," she said. "I think it's time we returned to the village." She untangled herself from him, easing her hips of his still hard cock. "Boy, am I going to be sore," she said when she stood up. She spread her legs and stuck a finger into her pussy. Peter's fresh sperm made its way along her finger.

Peter watched his mother and he didn't think he could dream of a finer sight -- his mother, naked, spreading herself, trying to force his cum out of her.

When most of the sperm came out, Zoe picked up her panties and looked back at Peter who was watching her. As she bent down she wiggled her ass playfully. Peter loved the sight. Her pink pussy seemed to be asking him for more.

"Mom. One more?" he asked immediately.

"What? Oh, Peter. I don't know, I'm already hurting."

"Come on mom. Look! It's still hard."

Holding her panties in her hand, Zoe looked at Peter's cock. It seemed to be jerking from excitement.

"I am still wet," thought Zoe. Out loud she said: "Well, I am still in the moment..."

Peter sprung up as soon as he heard her say that. He approached her and wrapped his hands around her hips.

"How do you want to do it this time?" Zoe asked, feeling like a little girl.

Without answering Peter turned her and pushed her against the trunk of the tree which held up the fort. He grabbed her right leg and raised it off the floor. His cock pressed against her twat, its tip rubbing against her clitoris. He clasped his lips onto her neck and sucked on her smooth, salty skin. He ground his cock into her several times, then shifted it and found her entrance.

"Oh yes," whispered Zoe, feeling her son back inside. She placed both of her hands against the tree trunk as he began to pump at her. Her pussy was now so sensitive that every stroke felt almost painful; but she was willing endure it -- she had never been fucked this good.

Peter held his mom's leg up with one hand and wrapped the other around her waist, for support. He was thrusting up into her with all his might. While this position was interesting and unusual, it wasn't very comfortable. As Peter began to tire, his thrust became more awkward. Finally, Peter lost his balance and began toppling backwards.

Zoe felt a sudden shift in weight and felt as she was being pulled back, falling. She quickly dropped her leg to the floor and twisted mid air. Peter's cock slipped out of her in the twist and Zoe was able to catch him before he clunked to the floor. Peter ended up just sitting down heavily.

"Sorry mom," Peter breathed. "I guess I got caught up in the moment."

Zoe smiled. "It's okay. I'm just glad my baby didn't fall." She pushed Peter back and straddled his body. She raised her ass and pushed into his cock. It slid back into her pussy.

They stared into each other's eyes as Zoe began fucking him from the top. She leaned in closer and their lips met again. Time passed, or stood still, as their mouths and their sexes kissed over and over. Zoe could feel herself getting ready to have another orgasm.

"Oh, mom. I'm going to cum soon," whispered Peter in between kisses.

"Me too, baby. Me too."

Peter's hands reached around her and squeezed her ass roughly. He was thrusting into her, from the bottom, just like the day of his Manhood Rite. He was about to have his third orgasm when he felt his mother's body begin to shake.

"I'mmmmm cuuuummmmmiiiiiiiiing," whimpered Zoe as her mind was overran by euphoria. She clamped her mouth over Peter's and began kissing him with renewed vigor.

Just then Peter began shooting off again.

Mother and son came together in a synchronous orgasm. Their bodies were pressed together as their sweat and internal juices mingled. They laid up in the tree fort for long minutes, oblivious to everything, enjoying their passing orgasms.

"We squished a lot of fruit," said Zoe at length, looking up. The smell of oranges filled her nostrils. She was also aware of a tickling sensation on her ass and pussy -- the flies were attracted to the smell of their sex.

"Yeah," chuckled Peter. His cock was overwhelmed and sensitive. It was quickly softening inside of his mom.

"I need a bath," said Zoe. She pushed off of Peter, his limp cock easily falling out of her. She felt exhausted and didn't even bother with his cum this time. She stumbled over to where her panties were laying.

"I'm going to be late for my class", she said, realizing that the sun was way past its zenith. She struggled to work her panties onto her hips, then did the same with her shorts. She picked up her shirt and pulled it over herself. The whole time Peter lay on the floor -- eyes half open.

"I smell like sperm," Zoe noted, wishing she could take a nap. "I'm heading back to the village." She headed to the edge of the fort and grasped the rope in her hands.

"Hey mom!" called Peter. "Want to help me with the fruit again tomorrow?"

Zoe looked back at him and grinned. "Whatever my Kilitoki son says."

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers
1...5678910