Manhood Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers

"Wait! I think I understand where you're coming from Peter," said Pompo noticing Peter's unease. "My mom, for example, is very skinny. She has small breasts and is getting quite old. Though, to be honest, I'm still looking forward to my Manhood Rite ceremony."

"What is a Manhood Rite ceremony?" asked Peter.

"Just another of our traditional ceremonies," replied Pompo. "You'll learn of it eventually."

"Sounds interesting," prodded Peter. "Tell me more."

Pompo shrugged. "I don't know much more. I've never seen it myself."

"Hey Peter!" Tooki exclaimed suddenly. "You want to see some breasts?"

Peters eyes lit up and he grinned. "Of course! But how? Where?"

"Pompo, I think it's time," said Tooki with a smirk.

Pompo looked at Tooki and then at Peter, who looked utterly confused.

"Warriors!" Pompo cried and nodded at the other boys.

In a moment, Peter was surrounded. Pompo and Tooki were in front of him while the two brothers came from behind. They formed a circle around him. Peter was shorter than Pompo and Tooki, and he felt a bit intimidated.

"Peter, you have been summoned!" howled Pompo tilting his head back and spreading his arms wide. "You have been summoned to become a great warrior! The great Grass Warrior!"

"Grass Warrior?" asked Peter, his eyes twinkling. "Nakibo told me about this! I can become one?"

Pompo ignored him. "Your spirit is ready! Your mind is ready! Your body is ready!"

The other boys began chanting two, unfamiliar to Peter, words. "Burumu Paakuli!" It meant "Grass Warriors" in the native tongue.

Pompo was staring at Peter now -- face calm and serious among the chanting of the others. "Peter," he said. "Do you wish to become a Grass Warrior? Do you wish to walk the path of the Grass?"

Peter looked at him and nodded. Going along with the act he screamed out: "Yes! Oh, great... Grass Warrior... leader... guy! I want to walk the path!"

Pompo started cracking up first, and the rest of the boys were soon to follow, even Peter. The circle broke as the boys were scattered by laughter. A few minutes later they calmed down.

"I'm not the leader," said Pompo. "There is no leader. We are all equal. Though I am the oldest."

"The oldest fool," quipped Tooki.

Pompo shot him a lazy glance. "Peter you are now a Grass Warrior. That means you can do Grass Warrior missions. We haven't done a mission since you came, we've been saving it for you. We couldn't tell if you had the Grass Warrior spirit, but after all these months of living with us, we can see you have it."

"Cool! So what kind of a mission are we going on?"

"The White Ape mission, my friend," answered Tooki.

"White Ape?" Peter frowned in confusion.

"All missions have names," explained Pompo. "This one has a special meaning, but you'll find out tomorrow. We meet here, at sunrise. If you're late, the mission goes on without you."

"I won't be late," promised Peter.

It was getting dark and the boys returned to their huts for the night. When Zoe asked Peter about his day, he seemed reluctant to talk about it. It was strange, as he usually couldn't stop talking about his friends.

Peter pulled off his shirt and quickly climbed under the sheets on the wall side of the sleeping pad. He usually kept his shorts on when he slept. He was quite used to sleeping with his mom now. She usually went to sleep later than him and woke up before him.

"Mom?" asked Peter as he felt sleep creeping into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep on the other side of the bed tonight?"

"Why? You love to sleep against the wall."

"How do I know that I love it if I've never slept on the other side?" Peter tried to sound innocent.

Zoe pondered for a moment. "Good point. If you really want to try it, go ahead."

"Thanks mom!" Peter scooted over and nestled on the near side of the bed.

Peter's plan was to have his mom wake him when she got up in the morning. He figured that as she climbed over him, he would feel it and wake up. Since she awoke just before the sunrise, he would sneak out of the hut when all the women went to bathe and meet his friends at the fort. He was so excited about tomorrow morning that he couldn't quite fall asleep for some time.

The plan was a success. Peter woke up at the slightest nudge from his mother as she was trying to carefully step over him. He kept his eyes closed until Zoe left the hut. Then he got up and quickly peeked out of the small window. Women were gathering and heading towards the river. Peter quickly put on his sandals and looked out of the door. He couldn't see anyone in sight. Suddenly, he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. He ducked back in the door and looked towards the movement. Peter saw Karo and Kuru sneaking out of their hut. He took the cue and followed them.

When Peter and the two brothers arrived, Tooki and Pompo were already there. Pompo started handing something out to the boys. Peter found himself holding a bunch of wide-bladed grass.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's the garment of the Grass Warrior. A grass skirt," answered Tooki as he dropped his loin cloths. Standing buck naked, Tooki fastened the grass skirt around his waste. It appeared that the grass was held together by a thin piece of string.

Peter looked around shyly as the other boys were putting on their grass skirts. He felt unsure and uncomfortable as he hasn't been naked in front of anyone in a long time.

"Come on Peter. Hurry!" urged Pompo, who was now handing out thin wooden spears.

Peter gathered his courage, sighed and dropped his shorts. He tried to figure out which way the skirt went on but couldn't find the opening.

Tooki let out a snicker.

"Peter, like this," said Karo grabbing the grass skirt from Peter's hands. Karo spread the grass out correctly and handed it back.

Peter thanked him and was about to put it on when he realized the boys were starring at him.

"What?" he asked, remembering how naked he was.

"Your snake is as skinny as you!" announced Pompo cocking his head.

Peter looked down and saw his penis. It was limply resting between his legs.

Quickly Peter managed to put the skirt on. "What did he mean by skinny?" he wondered, taking the spear from Pompo's hand.

"Okay Peter, this is how it works," Pompo began explaining. "You follow us, staying as quiet as you can. If I motion with my hand or tell you something, you do it. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Good. Let's move out."

"Grass Warriors!" the African boys let out a scream. It was suppose to be a scream but it was quiet -- they didn't want to be overheard.

Pompo turned and began creeping through the jungle. Tooki, Karo, Kuru and Peter followed close.

Peter was getting excited. He felt like a thief stealing in the rising sun. He had no idea where they were going, so he kept his face down and followed Tooki's heels. The grass skirt was rather comfortable, even though it tickled his butt. He tried to step through the foliage on the jungle floor as quietly as possible, pretending like he was a predator on the hunt.

They didn't walk very far, yet Peter was getting antsy to find out where they were headed. Eventually, Pompo motioned for a halt and pointed at a nearby shrub with huge leaves. On his command the boys climbed in, one by one. Before Peter disappeared into the leafy shrub, he realized that he could hear the river churning near by.

The boys stood side by side in a large, hollow area inside the shrub. The giant leaves of the plant were shielding them like walls from the outside. The area inside resembled a tiny room -- about five feet wide an ten feet long. It was just big enough for the five of them. Tooki was against one side, peering through the leaves.

Pompo motioned for Peter to come close. "Have a look," he whispered, pointing next to Tooki.

Peter got closer. He looked through the opening in the leaves and held his breath. He saw the river, the rocks, and the women during their morning bath. The women were no more than ten yards away from where Peter stood.

"The bush must be right on the bank of the river," thought Peter, unable to tear his gaze away.

At first, it was too much for Peter to concentrate. He was like a little kid at the candy store. He saw so many naked female bodies that he didn't know where to look. His eyes flicked this way and that way. His mind tried to take in as much as possible. He was now even more excited than ever. Finally, his mind calmed a little and he paused on a dark-skinned woman with long hair. He couldn't remember the woman's name, but remembered seeing her around the village often. She was middle-aged, thin and rather muscular. Peter's eyes explored her breasts. They were of substantial size, but sagged and had enlarged nipples. Peter let his gaze drop down past her waist, but the woman was facing him from the side and he couldn't see anything interesting.

"Tooki's sisters," someone whispered and Peter turned his attention there. He saw them entering the water, their beautiful large breasts swaying with each step.

"Amazing," hissed someone else.

Peter agreed. Those titanic breasts were hypnotizing -- something he could look at all day. He didn't even realize they were fully naked -- their breasts was all he could look at. He flicked his eyes from one sister to another, unable to decide which one was a greater marvel.

"Finally, the White Ape!" whispered Tooki, almost too loud from excitement.

At that moment, Peter realized why the name of the mission was special -- his mom, completely nude, was wading into the water right behind Tooki's sisters. He felt horrified as he watched her join the other girls in the water and began washing herself. He could feel his legs begin to tremble and he steadied himself with his spear. He felt a tightness in his stomach and his breathing became irregular. Unable to tear his gaze away from his own mother, Peter shut his eyes tightly. He knew that she was completely naked and he did his best to keep himself from looking at her.

Someone giggled next to him. Then someone else hushed him. The women were chatting and carrying on their morning routine. Peter regained his composure and opened his eyes. He looked around him and saw that his friends were all glued to the sight before them. None of them paying attention to anything but the naked women. Blinking several times, Peter peered back out between the leaves.

There were Tooki's sisters washing their hair, and right next to them still stood his mother. For the first time ever, Peter beheld his mother absolutely naked. She stood facing the bush that hid the boys as she lathered vegetable soap onto her arms and shoulders. Every movement she made sent her tits into a perpetual jiggle. Peter drank in the sight of his mother's breasts, and noticed right away that they were much different from the heaving tits of Tookis' sisters. His mom's boobs were glaringly white, framed by tanner skin. Standing next to the two big breasted African girls, Peter's mom's tits didn't look big at all. However, when Peter stared at her for some time, he could tell that they were quite a good size. Her tits took up the majority of her breast plate, they were full, round and had a peculiar swooping shape -- they hung down slightly then arched back up, expending forward at the nipples. Her breasts were so pale that several veins could be seen making their way close to the surface. Her areolae were like pink coins with firm nipples hard from the cold water.

Peter watched, as his mother bent down to cup some water in her hands, causing her breasts to sway forward and down over the water.

"Wow, those tits are nice!" whispered Kuru.

"So white," agreed Tooki.

Peter watched his mom straighten back out and saw a flash of hair down between her legs. He was staring directly at his first pussy and it just happened to be his mother's. He could not look away. The fuzzy hairs between her legs looked so intriguing, so mysterious. He allowed his eyes to flick over to one of Tooki's sisters and he saw that their pubic hair was much darker and fuzzier than his mom's. He looked back at her and took in all of her naked glory.

Suddenly, one of the boys made a sharp movement causing the leaves to rustle. The women must have heard the rustling, because they all looked in the direction of the shrubby hideout. The boys slowly backed away from their peeking spots. They looked at each other in alarm. Then, as fortune would have it, a bird flew out nearby and the women resumed talking and bathing.

"You idiot. Keep quiet," hissed Pompo. He glanced again through the leaves. "You're lucky, we were saved by a bird."

The boys relaxed and looked at each other with silly grins.

"Look. Peter's snake is out," whispered Karo.

Peter looked down and noticed that he was getting hard. His foreskin was slightly pulled back from his tip, which was glistening with his natural lubrication. He saw that the other boys were getting hard as well -- their black penises poking through their grass skirts. He noticed that while his friends had thicker cocks, they weren't quite as long as his.

One by one, the boys resumed looking through the leaves. Peter saw that his mom had switched positions with one of the girls and was now facing the other way. She was splashing water onto herself, rinsing the soap off of her skin. Then she bent forward, deep at the waist and splashed water onto her stomach and breasts. As she bent forward, Peter caught sight of her ass. It was small and pale, and looked like it belonged to a girl Peter's age, rather than his thirty-something mom.

As she splashed water onto herself, her back arched a little more, tilting her ass slightly upwards. Now her pussy was visible from the back. Two distinct mounds, parted in the middle to form an enthralling gap. She dipped down into the water and her pussy disappeared for a brief instant, only to reappear dripping with water. Peter saw two fingers massaging her pussy, then her whole palm cupped more water and brought it up to the opening. A moment later, she was standing straight up again, happily chatting to one of the African girls.

"We have to go back," someone said in an urgent whisper. "They will be finishing up soon."

Peter peeled himself away from the leaves, licking his dry lips with his dry tongue.

Pompo and Tooki were already at the exit to the shrub hideout.

"Kuru, come!" urged Pompo. One of the brothers was refusing to stop looking, while the other one tugged on him.

"Come on! We'll get caught," pleaded Karo.

"Let's go!" said Tooki a bit too loud. Then someone tripped and the whole shrub shuddered. The boys panicked and bolted out of their hideout, not taking care to be quiet at all.

Peter ran clutching the wooden spear, blindly following someone in front of him. He ran and ran, until he finally stopped and realized he was back at the fort.

"Kuru, you idiot!" raged Pompo.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," grinned Kuru stupidly.

"How about we don't take you on anymore missions?" suggested Tooki.

"Oh, come on! I said I was sorry."

Pompo was breathing heavily as he sat down cross legged on the floor. His manhood popping out of his skirt. "I'm going to have to take care of this," he said pointing at his crotch.

"Me too," said Tooki. "Or else my sisters will know something is up."

Pompo and Tooki walked into the nearby foliage in separate directions. Karo and Kuru looked at each other, shrugged and went into the bushes as well.

Peter didn't want to be the only one left, so he picked a direction and walked behind a large tree. Fishing his hard cock out of the grass skirt, he looked down at it. It was white and veiny, like his mother's tits. He gave his cock a firm squeeze and it felt ready to burst. Several quick pumps later, Peter was feeling like he was ready to squirt. He pressed on, until he decorated the side of the tree with a gooey, white stain.

Despite his orgasm, Peter still felt rather aroused. He could hear the sounds of his friends gathering back at the fort. Trying to tuck his boner back into the skirt, he walked out of his hiding place.

"The white snake wants more?" asked Tooki with a mock.

Peter waved him off.

"You're just jealous that his cock is longer than yours," joked Pompo. "I would think you should be as gifted as your sisters, but looks like your parents left you lacking."

The boys shared a laugh at Tooki's expense.

Tooki looked hurt for a moment, bu then smiled and said: "Did you enjoy your first mission as a Grass Warrior, Peter?"

"Yes! It was great," replied Peter.

"I agree. I never realized white women looked so good naked," Tooki continued. "Your mom's tits are great. Maybe they aren't as big as my sisters' but they are so white, so round. Guys, did you see her pussy when she bent down?"

"Shut up!" yelped Peter, all to loudly. Feelings of guilt, embarrassment and jealousy were mixing into one big confusion inside of him.

"Sorry, Peter." Tooki put up his hands. "Take it easy. I keep forgetting how you feel about this stuff."

"Warriors," said Pompo, breaking up the conflict. "We have to get back to our huts or else our mom's will know we were out." He took off his skirt and put his loin cloths on. The other boys followed his example.

Peter forced his cock back into his safari shorts with a struggle, trying to keep it from poking up and out of his waist band.

The boys stayed as quiet as possible ans they stole their way back to the village. Peter barely managed to get inside his hut when he heard the sounds of approaching women. In panic, he took off his sandals and his safari shorts, and climbed in bed, naked. Covering himself with the furs he pretended to be asleep.

***

When they heard the loud rustling in the bushes, the women looked around. There was no bird this time, instead sounds of someone running away. Most of the women laughed and went back to their bath.

"What was that?" Zoe asked Umani.

"The boys," giggled Umani. "The great Grass Warriors."

"What do you mean?" Zoe frowned.

"All of the Kilitoki boys play this silly game. They call themselves the Grass Warriors," Umani waved a hand in dismissal. "It's something they do before their Manhood Rite. And sometimes, they come to look at us."

"Which boys?" Zoe was looking around in distress.

"My brother and his friends," replied Cili for her sister.

"You mean Pompo, Tooki and... the others?" Zoe didn't seem to understand.

"Yes. You know how curious they can be. Most of the times we can't even tell that they are watching. It's best not to worry about it."

"Was... was Peter with them?" asked Zoe.

"Most likesl." The two sisters giggled together. "Don't worry," said Umani. "It's only natural."

Zoe stopped washing herself and was scanning the jungle. She covered her breasts with one hand and began backing towards the shore.

"They are gone now," laughed Cili. "It sounded like they were in a hurry. You can wash in peace now."

Zoe decided she was done with her bath and that she would wait for the rest of the women on the shore. She couldn't believe that her own son would do such a thing. Spying on nude women was not a proper thing for him to be doing. She didn't even know if he had ever seen a naked girl before. He always seemed so shy. She did agree that he was growing up, and perhaps she didn't quite notice that he wasn't a little boy anymore.

When Zoe entered the hut, Peter looked to be asleep. Surely, he couldn't have spied on them, but Zoe wasn't willing to change her clothes just yet.

"Peter! Peter!" she called out.

Peter stirred from his fake sleep.

"Wake up Peter."

Peter peeked his head from under the covers and faked grogginess.

"It's still early mom. I'm sleeping." Peter saw his mom standing inside of the hut. His mind suddenly drew an image of her in the river. He felt his cock spring back to life. He turned to one side to hide his stiffness.

fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers