Manhood Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe watched until everything between her legs was covered in a paste that looked like mud. It probably was mud, it certainly smelled like it. Soon, Zoe felt the tingling. It didn't burn, as much as it irritated the skin. She lay there, legs spread, feeling as if she was at the doctor's office. A few minutes later, Great Mother gave a nod and the old woman began washing off the paste with a cloth. Zoe was surprised to see how easily the hair came away from her skin.

"Perhaps going hairless between the legs is not such a modern thing," Zoe thought to herself and then she asked out loud: "Why do your people do this?"

"We do this for females before they give birth in order to remove any obstacles when the child comes. We think it only proper that the son must take his mother the same way he came out."

"But I don't think I was shaved when I gave birth to Peter," mused Zoe.

"It's just a tradition. Everyone does this," snapped back Great Mother.

Zoe wondered if the Great Mother was always so serious.

As the woman finished cleaning the paste off of Zoe, a few other women approached with bowls. They began to apply oily liquid to Zoe's skin. It felt good to have so many hands touching her, rubbing her, applying warm, pleasant oils to her body. The oils smelled fruity and made her skin feel really smooth. Not an inch of her skin seemed to escape, she was even oiled between her legs. When the women were done, Zoe felt sleepy.

"It is almost time," announced the Great Mother as she came to stand by Zoe. She held a wooden cup in her hand and extended it to Zoe. "The Juice of Infertility."

Zoe took the cup and sniffed at it. Her sharp sense of smell picked up something spicy -- it almost smelled like some kind of medicine. She couldn't tell the color of the liquid, so without further inspection she tilted her head and swallowed the juice. Her tongue and throat burned, but not like from alcohol, a different burn, but not unpleasant. She watched as a few women began donning their ceremonial clothing and then the Great Mother handed her the mask.

- Chapter 10 -

"Guys, come on! We'll be late!" hollered Tooki as he ran through the jungle. He came a bit too late to get Pompo and Peter from the fort. He could hear his friends running behind him through the jungle, but they were falling back. It was almost dusk and they still had things to do. Tooki popped out of the jungle next to his hut and stood there breathing heavily. Soon, Peter and Pompo emerged next to him.

"It's almost dark! Why didn't you come get us earlier?" asked Pompo, too tired to sound angry.

"I'm sorry, I got caught up. Hurry, Peter! Into the hut."

The boys entered Tooki's hut one by one. Umani was the only one inside, fixing something on the table. She turned as the boys entered. "It's ready," she said. "Take some of it with water, the sooner the better." She smiled and left the hut.

"Okay," said Tooki as he scooped the brownish powder from the table into his hand. "Open your mouth Peter and swallow this." He walked over to Peter and shoved the powder into his mouth.

Peter tried to swallow, but his mouth became too dry. Tooki used a cup to scoop up some water from a large bowl on the table and handed it to Peter. Peter almost gagged on the powder, but the water helped him swallow all of it.

"Didn't she say to take only some?" asked Pompo.

"I don't even know if this stuff works," answer Tooki. "Help me with this rope."

"That's a lot of rope," noted Pompo. "We only need enough to tie his hands and feet."

"Well, I didn't want to risk it and not get enough. Hurry, it's time. Peter take off all of your clothes."

Peter slowly fumbled with his shorts when Karo and Kuru ran into the hut.

"Everything is ready," announced Karo. "They are waiting on us. The pedestal is set and we put some furs on it for Peter."

"Thanks guys," said Peter, sliding his shorts down.

"Already getting hard, eh Peter?" noticed Tooki.

Peter's penis was slowly inching upwards. His inner turmoil of fear and excitement was keeping him from getting fully hard.

Suddenly, Peter got cold feet. He sat down on the floor and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Come on, Peter!" urged Tooki heading for the door. "We have to go."

Pompo laid a hand on Tooki's shoulder, stooping him in the door way. They turned to look at Peter.

"Well," Peter let out. "This... this is it. I guess... it's time for me to become a Kilitoki man." Peter wanted to say something else, but no words came to him. Taking a deep breath and gathering his courage he pushed himself up from the floor. Looking at each one of his friends he said: "You guys owe me for this."

Zoe stood, surrounded by masked women. She was also wearing a mask and she couldn't see very well out of it. It was difficult to breath though the nose, thus Zoe breathed through her mouth. She could smell the spice of the infertility juice on her breath.

"They aren't ready yet," came Great Mother's voice from somewhere in the hut. "We must wait."

As Zoe stood and waited she realized how exposed she really was. Nothing but a mask covered her entire body. Her skin felt soft and warm, but she felt strange between her legs -- naked as a babe. A sudden bout of the nerves began creeping its way into Zoe's mind. She trembled slightly and her sight became blurry.

"Oh my god! I'm about to have sex with my son," she thought in panic. "What am I doing? I should have been firm with these people and politely refused their ceremony."

Zoe folded her arms, covering her breasts and felt goosebumps on her skin. She turned her head in panic, as if looking for a way out. What could she do now? It was too late. She allowed it to proceed this far. Now there was no turning back. She tried to calm herself and took a few deep breaths, yet the feeling of nervousness didn't leave her. Was it because she hadn't had sex in so long? Nonsense. She was about to indulge into the most forbidden of acts. A sudden loud sound of the horn, almost made her jump.

"Okay. Let's go," said the Great Mother and the women began walking out of the hut.

Zoe was prodded forward and she began slowly making her way forward. She felt like she was blindfolded and led to some punishment. She could see nothing but the women around her, but she could hear the beat of the drum and the chanting of the dancers. As she stepped, she could feel dampness between her legs. Was it the oil, or was it the Juice of Infertility that was making her wet? Zoe knew that when she got wet, she really got wet -- sopping, dripping wet. She was hoping it was just the oil, as she felt her vaginal lips slide alongside of each other as she walked. Zoe stepped on something sharp, maybe a rock, and winced in pain.

"Stupid mask," she mumbled quietly and tried to adjust it on her face, but it didn't help much.

Suddenly the procession stopped. Zoe could feel the warmth of the fire now on her skin and her escorts began to chant and dance. She felt, more than saw, the women that were surrounding her part and back away.

Zoe froze. Through the tiny eye slits of the mask she saw that she stood in front of the platform to which Peter was tied to. She saw his face in one eye and his feet in the other. He was laying on his back, looking up into the night sky. His hands were over his head bound with rope and his legs were slightly parted, tied to the other end of the platform. She felt someone nudge her forward and she came out of her stupor.

"Here it goes," she breathed out. She brought up her hands up and untied the mask, tossing it onto the ground. She looked and saw that her son was naked. Her eyes were quickly drawn to his penis. It was semi stiff and it was laying against his stomach -- long and smooth, foreskin slightly pulled back off the tip. Dark hair was crowning the bottom of his shaft and his balls were bunched up at the base of it. This was not at all what Zoe was expecting and she was surprised by the length of his cock.

Zoe just stood there starring, mouth slightly open. She felt another nudge from behind her and knew that it was time for her to do something. She sucked in a deep breath and stepped up on the platform. The drum was beating the same constant beat. Boom-boom. Her heart was pounding in rhythm with it. She looked at Peter and stepped over him with one leg. She was now positioned directly above him. As she stood, she felt a drip of moisture slide down her slightly protruding pussy lips. She looked down and saw a drop of moisture on Peter's thigh. She bent down and put her shaky hands by his shoulders. Then she bent her knees and sat down on top of him. With a jolt, her pussy settled over the length of Peter's cock. There was no denying it now, Zoe was wet. Her juices were now flowing and leaking onto her son's cock. She remained in this position for a moment, too afraid to move.

"I should say something," she thought. She searched for words to say to her son in this moment.

"Hi honey," was all she could think of.

Peter didn't say anything but stared right into her eyes.

"What a gentleman," Zoe thought. "Doesn't even look at my tits." She guessed that Peter had probably seen a woman naked before. In fact, she knew he had. He had been spying on the women during their baths with his friend. He probably had even seen her naked before. Zoe suddenly wished she looked better for him -- some makeup, or done something to her hair. As it was, her dark blond hair was oiled up and smoothed back, behind her ears.

Zoe suddenly felt his cock begin to stiffen. The heat of their sexes pressed together was beginning to arouse her.

"It's okay, baby. Everything is alright. Mommy will take care of you," whispered Zoe and Peter smiled at her.

Zoe shifted, reaching between her legs and gripped Peter's cock with one hand. She looked down and stroked it once, pulling his foreskin back. She saw Peter's cockhead come all the way out, and she noticed his precum oozing out of the tip.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she thought as she raised her hips a little. She moved Peter's cock towards her and positioned it next to her wet hole. She looked up at Peter and saw that he was watching as his cock was about to penetrate his mom's pussy. His eyes twinkled in the firelight.

"Here it goes," said Zoe quietly and lowered herself onto Peter. With a gasp, she felt Peter's cock slide all the way inside of her. She was sitting on top of Peter again, only this time his sword was buried inside of her up to its hilt. Wide-eyed, Zoe looked at Peter. His eyes were glued to where their private parts were making contact.

Zoe never could imagine that it would feel this pleasant. It felt almost unusually good to have Peter be so deep inside of her. The way his cock filled her pussy canal seemed to be just right. She looked around and saw the painted dancers dance wildly around the fire.

"Well the hard part is over," thought Zoe. With that she began to grind herself slowly on top of Peter. She was afraid to lift up and let her son know how wet she was right now. A few moments later, Zoe felt her clitoris rub into Peter's pelvis. She sped up her movements and ground her clitoris harder into him. She heard Peter moan and watched his eyes roll back into their sockets.

"Good. He likes it," fancied Zoe. She braced her hands on the platform and pushed herself up, raising her pussy up along Peter's shaft. Without releasing his cock, Zoe slid her feet forward and got into a squatting position. She paused for a moment trying to find her balance and the most comfortable angle. She saw Peter open his eyes and look at the sight. He probably could see his dick half way inside of her glistening snatch. Quickly, Zoe lowered herself onto him again.

By this point, Zoe didn't feel any inhibitions. She lifted her ass up again, letting her pussy slide all the way up Peter's length and then slammed her weight back down. Up and down she worked, each time raising just enough, so that only the tip of his cock remained entrapped by her lips. She smiled at how easily Peter's cock slid all the way in and out of her.

Everything was becoming blurry and indistinguishable as Zoe was slipping into a sexual trance. She felt so erotic, so ecstatic. Her movements felt so fluid, so graceful. She rode her son's cock gently, like a ballerina, but at the same time fiercely, like a lioness. Each time Peter's cock submerged deep into her she felt a wave of shivers run down her back. She got a little careless and let his cock slip out of her. With a wet plop, her pussy smacked against his stomach, smearing her juices all over.

"Whoops! Sorry," Zoe grinned. Breathing heavily, she reached down and found Peter's slippery rod. She need it right back inside of her, but she became aware of the burning in her legs. She was tired and need to change her position. She laid her knees back down and bent over Peter -- her white, milky boobs swaying inches from his face. Pointing his cock into her slit, she slid it back inside.

Zoe was now aware of how tired she was. "How long have we been at it?" she wondered. She had lost all sense of time and space for a while there. Even though she didn't want this to end, she wondered how much longer Peter could last.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"I... I don't think so. Not yet." Peter let out a long sigh.

Smiling, Zoe began to work her pussy along his cock. As if in response to her rhythm, Peter began to meet her movements from below. He thrust his hips up every time Zoe pressed down. It seemed that the more Zoe slowed down, the more Peter picked up -- humping her from the bottom. This was even better for her. She was getting fucked without any effort. She stopped moving and laid down on top of Peter, her soft breasts squishing against his neck and chin. Peter took the cue and began thrusting into her with extreme enthusiasm, his stomach slapping loudly against hers.

Peter began fucking her extremely fast and Zoe head herself moaning. She had never experienced sex like this before. She never even thought that it could feel this good. Peter's cock was flying in and out of her vagina so fast that it was setting her insides on fire -- the pleasant kind of fire. It wasn't long before she began to feel a "not so familiar" oncoming of orgasm. Her mouth was right next to Peter's ear and she tugged on his hair playfully. Just a few more pumps and she would explode into an orgasm. Suddenly, she felt Peter brace against the platform and his thrusts became uneven, jerky.

"Oh, no!" Zoe thought. She could feel Peter's cock begin to shoot off inside of her. He gave a few more thrusts up and his body relaxed.

Zoe found herself full of his seed, and just short of her orgasm. She lay on top of him, feeling his cock getting softer. She pushed herself up and looked at him. His eyes were closed, his breathing heavy. She was aware of people cheering around her. Chief Koko'loko was saying something.

"I guess that is it," she whispered.

Slowly, Zoe raised herself to her arms and feet. Peter's penis slipped out of her, slick with semen. The smell of it seemed delicious and enticing to her. She watched as the sperm dripped slowly out of her pussy and onto the furs that Peter was laying on. It was quite a lot of sperm -- the pool it created was formidable. The smell began to overwhelm her and she had to stifle the urge to taste it. When all of his cum had dripped out of her, she bent down and kissed Peter on the forehead. She noticed the women that acted as her escorts were gathering near the platform. With one last, almost wishful, glance at Peter she stepped down. She saw Peter's friends sitting close by, grinning like idiots, but she paid no heed to them. The women in masks surrounded her and they began their walk to Zoe and Peter's hut.

- Chapter 11 -

Peter lay on the pedestal with his eyes closed, enjoying his passing orgasm. He had always imagined what having sex might be like, but this was beyond the things his mind could conceive. He heard the chief say something, but Peter could not concentrate on anything. In his mind he still held the picture of his mother squatting over him, working up and down on his cock. Her pussy was so warm, so moist -- he could almost feel its presence still on his cock. Peter opened his eyes and craned his neck to look at his manhood. It was soft now and covered with a sticky mess.

"Peter!" screamed Tooki as he ran up to him and bent over his face. "What a sight! It was amazing!"

"Calm down Tooki and help me untie him," said Pompo keeping back his own excitement. "Well Peter, what did you think?"

"Ooooohhhh!" Peter let out and closed his eyes while Pompo and Tooki untied him.

"I think that says it all," chuckled Tooki.

Once the boys untied him, Peter sat up and looked around.

"Now what?" he asked, his mind blurry.

"Now you go get into your hut and take all the pleasure you want," answered Tooki prodding him towards the hut.

"Right," said Peter and began walking forward.

Peter felt strange after his euphoric feeling settled. He didn't know how he would face his mother or what he would say to her. Would this be awkward? Strange feelings began building up inside of him. He was very confused about the situation he was in. Everything before had happened as if in a dream and now reality was presenting him with uncertainty. He walked up to the door of their hut and paused for a moment. He almost wished he could stay at Pompo's hut tonight or maybe even at the fort. Facing his mother after all this was a bad idea.

Peter opened the door carefully and walked in. There was a candle burning on the small table next to the bed and he saw his mom laying under the covers. She was facing away from him and Peter was almost glad he didn't have to face her. She looked to be asleep.

Peter looked down at his cock, it was getting stiff again. He looked around the hut to find something to wipe it off with, but didn't see anything suitable. He blew out the candle and laid down next to his mother. On one hand he was a bit annoyed that his fun was over, but on the other hand he was relieved that the ceremony went so well. He suddenly realized how exhausted he was and it wasn't long before sleep took him.

***

Zoe woke with the first light. At first she thought she had a nightmare and her mind was in unease. Quickly enough she remembered the happenings of last night. She turned around and saw Peter naked, asleep on top of the furs. He laid on his back and there was a peaceful expression on his face. She was suddenly afraid to move as she didn't want to wake him. Remembering last night, she looked down at Peters crotch and saw his cock covered in dry semen. She remembered that Peter came inside of her and that she went to sleep like that. She thought about the Juice of Infertility and hoped that it would work as intended. As she lay in bed looking at Peter's cock, she felt a stirring in her loins.

"That orgasm was so close," she remembered. The longer she looked at Peter's cock, the hornier she became. She had to move.

Slowly and gently she got off the bed.

"Nothing like a morning bath to cool me off," Zoe thought. She inspected her pussy and saw dried up cum sticking to her lips. That had to be washed off soon. She heard the sounds of the women getting ready to head to the river. In haste, she put on some clothes. With one last, seemingly unwilling glance, Zoe enjoyed the sight of her son's member and walked out of the hut.

"Good morning!" The sisters greeted Zoe on the walk to the river.

"Hi, girls."

"Wow! You were impressive last night," smirked Cili.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

"The way you rode him. That was something else."

"I've had a lot of practice in my day," lied Zoe.

"I bet you did. I bet you got some more practice in your hut later on," said Cili.

"Hate to disappoint you, but I was so tired I went straight to sleep."