Manhood Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're out of your mind!"

"No. I'm just not as horny as you are all the time."

"You're a strange one, Zoe."

"Leave her be, Cili. Not everyone thinks about sex all the time," said Umani, coming to Zoe's rescue. "Though it is unusual for the son not to take more pleasure after his ceremony."

"Very unusual," said Cili, raising her eyebrows.

"Can we talk about something else?" asked Zoe. "I've got a lot on my mind as it is."

For the rest of the bath the girls didn't say much and Zoe was glad for the silence. Everywhere she looked she saw women smile and nod at her. She tried to ignore the attention and tried concentrating on washing her pussy as best as she could. She thought that a hose would be handy right now, so she could stick in up there and wash everything out. The thought of a hose, turned her mind to Peter's stiff, long cock -- the way it felt sliding in and out of her. If only Peter would have lasted a few moments longer.

"Hello Zoe." Zoe was startled as Great Mother addressed her, standing right behind her.

"Good morning."

"How do you feel today?"

"Good. I suppose."

"Are you satisfied with your son's ceremony?" a smile played on the old woman's lips.

What did she mean -- satisfied?

"It went well," was all Zoe could think of saying.

"Good," said Great Mother and then she leaned in and whispered. "Don't let this ruin yours and Peter's relationship. He still needs you to be kind and loving to him. You have a duty as a mother."

Zoe nodded and Great Mother returned to her circle of older women. Zoe didn't think about how she was going to face her son now, or what she would say to him. She thought about that for some time now and decided that she would pretend like nothing happened. It would probably be difficult, but she had to do it. Zoe determined that she would try to forget about last night and... not think about Peter's cock.

***

Peter woke up and stretched.

"Oh man," he said as he ran through last night's ceremony in his mind. "Mom sure knew what she was doing."

He rubbed his cock and it sprang to life. He spat on his palm and rubbed it some more to try to get all the dried up sperm off of it. He was incredibly horny.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," said Peter, covering himself up.

Pompo's head popped in the door. "Good morning, warrior. How does it feel?"

"Feels good, my friend. Feels good."

"Great. The others are waiting for us at the fort. I hope you have a good story to tell us."

Peter got dressed and followed Pompo into the jungle. When they reached the fort the other boys showered Peter with questions. He answered them to his best recollection.

"I tell you," Peter said. "That stuff that Tooki gave me really works. I couldn't feel anything for a while. Well, I felt awesome, but if it wasn't for the root I'd be done in a few seconds. It's like my penis was numb."

"And when you went back to the hut, how many more times did you do it?" asked Karo.

"Uh!" Peter scratched his head. "Well... mom was asleep when I got back, so that was it."

"What!? You didn't impale her again!?" screamed Tooki a bit too loud.

"Like I said, she was alseep."

"So? You wake her up and take her again!" Tooki was round-eyed.

"Take it easy on him," said Pompo. "He did well. But Peter, just so you know, you can ask your mother for more sex if you want, anytime."

"Thanks Pompo. I'll keep that in mind," said Peter.

"In mind!? Peter you have to take advantage of stuff like this," snarled Tooki. "There is no way my mother will fall asleep the whole night of my ceremony."

"Whatever. Was there anything else you guys wanted to know?"

After more questions and answers the boys went happily about their fruit gathering.

***

A few days passed without anything unusual. Peter and Zoe would talk rarely and mostly just a few words, but Peter was glad that it wasn't as weird as he'd feared. He was constantly horny now and sometimes when he went to bed, he wanted to ask Zoe about what his friends told him to. Everyday at the fort he would get chastised by Tooki about not having sex with his mother again. Tooki would even try and come up with a dialog for Peter to start the conversation about this with Zoe. Peter would promise his friends that he would try, but every time Peter saw her, he'd lose all the courage.

On the fifth day, the boys were hanging out at the fort as usual. As Pompo predicted, Peter was now the overseer for the daily fruit collections. It wasn't much of a duty and he still picked fruit and hung out with his friends. As the boys were lounging around the fort, Tooki brought up another idea of his.

"Peter, I don't suppose you took your mother last night," he began.

"No Tooki. I didn't."

"You're such a coward, Peter. But I have an idea for you."

"Enough with the ideas," protested Peter.

"Look at you Peter, you are pitching a tent as we speak. You need to release all that tension."

"Couldn't we just do a spying mission and rub ourselves off?"

"Peter, you don't have to rub anything. You have a mother to do that for you."

"Well, I just can't do it, Tooki. I don't have it in me."

"Listen to my idea," said Tooki and the other boys got closer to hear what he would say. "Bring your mother to the fort, gather all your courage and ask her to have sex with you."

"Tooki..." Peter began.

"Just listen. I think you don't have enough courage to do it when it's just you and her. But we'll be hiding in the trees and it'll lend you the courage, knowing that we're close by. Our warrior spirits will be with you, we'll help you."

"I don't see how this will help," Peter said.

"Tooki might have a point there," said Pompo scratching his head. "You never back down from anything when we're around. Maybe that is what you need to talk to your mother. You'll be more confident that way."

The boys all began talking at once about what a great idea this was. Of course they all knew that they could hide in the tree and get a good view of the action. They even formulated a plan about how Peter would ask Zoe to come to the fort and what he would say to her. Peter just listened quietly, knowing that he couldn't say 'no' to them. He could never say 'no' to his friends.

Once everything was decided by Tooki and Pompo, Peter had no choice but to agree. They went over the plan again and set the date for tomorrow.

The next morning Peter woke up and lay in bed going over the plan his friends had laid out for him. He stayed in bed, until he heard the women returning from their bath. Peter took off his shorts and threw them across the hut. He heard the door open and quickly faked sleep.

Zoe walked in, hair still wet and headed for her pack. Peter stirred, pretending to wake up.

"Good morning," said Zoe without looking at him.

"Good morning, mom."

Peter waited for the moment when Zoe turned around and threw off the covers like he was getting out of bed. He was naked and his cock was hard. He stood up and stretched. Slowly, he walked across the hut, picked up his shorts and began putting them on. He was taking his time and made a great show of stuffing his cock inside. He could tell that his mother was watching him the whole time.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"You know how I'm the fruit gathering overseer now? Well, I've thought of an idea of storing up more fruit that we need. That way we can store some of it for the seasons when fruit is scarce."

"That's a good idea."

"I know. I need you to come look at it and see how best we could preserve it."

"Just dry it up."

"Yes, I've thought of that. I'm not sure if it's the best idea for the different kinds of fruit. Can you come look at it and help me decide?"

"Sure. I suppose," answered Zoe. "I can do it now. I have a few hours before I give class."

"Good. Then let's go."

When Peter walked out of the door, he saw Tooki sitting by his hut. He gave him a quick sign and Tooki disappeared into the jungle.

***

"Where are we going?" asked Zoe, following Peter through the jungle.

"It's a gathering place of ours. We bring all the extra fruit there," answered Peter leading the way. He took the long way to the fort, to give his friends time to position themselves.

When they arrived at the fort, Peter helped his mother climb the rope up. He was surprised that she needed little of his help as she pulled herself up. He climbed in after her. There was a whole pile of fruit laying on the floor of the fort. His friends did a good job gathering it all this morning.

"What do you think?" Peter asked nodding towards the fruit.

"Yes, you can pretty much dry all of this up," Zoe said absentmindedly. She was looking around the fort. It wasn't much of a construction. It was built right next to the tree trunk and held up by two large branches. It had a sturdy floor, but no walls. Not that it needed walls, the jungle vegetation was hiding this place from sight. The leaves of the tree that the fort was attached to were acting as a roof.

"Even the bananas and the oranges?"

"The oranges wouldn't be much use dried up, but you can squeeze them and save the pulpy juice in containers."

"Mom, there's another thing..." began Peter, scanning the trees to see if he could spot anyone. His friends were well hidden.

"What's that?" asked Zoe, turning to face him.

"Well... you know that after my Manhood Rite..." Peter faltered. "Under the Kilitoki tradition I can... take you whenever."

"What!?" Zoe exclaimed.

"I mean sex," said Peter and, in a flash, dropped his shorts. His cock stuck out in all its glory.

"Peter, put your shorts back on!" screamed Zoe.

"Mom, I need this. I've been like this ever since the ceremony." He motioned to his cock.

Zoe stood staring at her son's erection. She was beginning to think that the night of the ceremony was behind them and that they could forget all about it. Now, she could hardly believe what Peter was asking, but she was unable to look away from his young cock. She could feel her pussy begin to moisten.

"Well..." she began and wondered why she wasn't saying 'no'.

"Please mom. Please. It was so good that night. It felt so right."

"Peter don't say that," said Zoe. She felt uncomfortable having a conversation with her naked son.

"It's true, mom. You were amazing."

"You weren't so bad yourself." What was she saying? Why was she so damn horny?

Peter took two steps towards her, his manhood slightly bouncing. Zoe didn't really know what was coming over her. She suddenly wanted that young meat inside of her. She did it once. Was it bad to do it again? Zoe shuddered and rubbed her eyes. What was she going to do?

"Peter, you know what we did was for the ceremony. Now that it's over, we don't have to do this..."

"But mom, I need this. I really need this."

"More like, He needs it," Zoe said pointing to Peter's cock. They both chuckled. "I suppose... if you really need this."

"Oh, thank you!" said Peter and took stepped up closer to her. He pressed her into a hug, his cock poking into her stomach.

Zoe politely disentangled herself from her son's embrace. She blew a wisp of hair out of her face and addressed him: "If we are going to do this... you have to promise me that we'll leave it here in this tree house. I'm still your mom and you are still my son."

"Of course," replied Peter. "I promise."

"Another thing," Zoe said. "I want to get some satisfaction out of it. You kind of left me hanging last time." One corner of Zoe's mouth turned upward into a smirk. "I want you to start slow and don't go too fast. If you feel like you are close to the finish but I'm not, we can stop and take a break."

Zoe took a step back and let her eyes drop to Peter's erect cock. She could see Peter's body shivering from excitement. She couldn't deny her own arousal growing in her lower region. Taking a deep breath she began undoing her shorts. Keeping calm, she kicked off her sandals and pulled down her shorts. She was now only clothed in her shirt and a pair of white panties. She hooked her fingers into the waist band and pulled the elastic out. Remembering that she was still hairless down between her legs, Zoe paused and looked at her son. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were glued to her crotch. With a quick motion, she pulled her underwear off and presented her bare pussy to her son.

"How should we do this?" asked Zoe, wishing to break up the uncomfortable silence.

"Uh, I don't know," replied Peter finally breaking his gaze off of his mother's twat. "How about like the last time?"

"Oh no," said Zoe. "I'm not doing all the work again. I have an idea." She turned around and got down to her hands and knees. She arched her back and tilted her ass up, playfully wiggling it several times. She glanced back at Peter, smiling, and said: "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Peter was enjoying the sight of his mother's small, white ass. It seemed to beam at him like a headlight. Her pussy was peeking out between her strong, muscular thighs, and he could see it glisten with moisture. Upon hearing his mother's words, Peter snapped to action. Quickly he knelt behind her and guided his cock between her ass cheeks. He pushed his hips forward, but his cock didn't find the entry.

"Hold up," said Zoe. She parted her knees wider and tilted her pussy a little lower.

Peter could feel the tip of his cock rub against something slimy. He urged his cock forward and felt it part his mother's inner pussy lips. He paused as he felt a light shudder pass across his body. At the same time, his mind was filled with excitement. He was going to have sex again!

Peter put both of his hands on his mom's bare ass and felt how warm and smooth her skin felt to his touch. His cock was resting right at the entrance to his mother's loins, and he couldn't wait to be all the way inside of her. He trust his hips forward with great force, and was surprised how easily his cock slipped deep inside of her. He paused and enjoyed the warm, caressing feeling his mother's vagina was furnishing him with. It felt so good that he never wanted to pull out, but at the same time, a renewed rush of blood to his cock, made him want to fuck his mother hard and fast.

Zoe felt her son's pole slide into her in one smooth motion. She guessed that she must have been pretty wet by now. She felt Peter hesitate as he gently kneaded her ass while his cock pulsated inside of her. Having her son's cock inside of her pussy felt strange; it felt improper and arousing forbidden. She felt an insatiable fire stirring deep within her loins. She needed to put the fire out fast, lest it consume her and drive her mad.

Zoe pressed her ass back against Peter, then rocked her body forward. She repeated the motions, taking the initiative into her own hands, while also controlling the tempo.

Peter was practically motionless, as he enjoyed his mother's rocking. Her pussy was so expertly handling his cock that he was afraid to move and ruin the moment. He decided to let her do all the work, and he simply kept fondling her ass.

Zoe increased the rhythm and now slammed her ass against Peter's abdomen with an audible slap. She could feel his balls bash against her clitoris every time she rocked back. She wondered why Peter wasn't more actively participating in this act. Was he having second thoughts? Did he feel weirded out all of a sudden to be having sex with his mom?

"How's it going back there?" she asked looking at him with concern on her face. The day was hot and small beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

"Good," was all Peter managed to utter.

"I could use a little help, you know," she said, her breath coming in heavy.

Peter nodded. His hands shifted to her waist and he grabbed her at the hips. Next time Zoe rocked back, Peter met her with a thrust. When Zoe rocked forward, Peter pulled his hips back.

"Uh!" groaned Zoe when Peter jammed his cock roughly into her. It went in deep and she felt a tickling sensation at the base of her tummy. The sensation began spreading out across her internals.

"Ah! Oh!" Zoe moaned as their sexual tempo increased. Peter was entering her deep and pulling almost all the way out of her. Every inch of her internal walls was being penetrated by his engorged love muscle. As his balls were loudly slapping against the tip of her twat, she could feel her orgasm building up. Her thoughts began to reel, her mind was churning. She swallowed gulps of air and panted for more.

Peter was sweating as he worked his mother's ass back and forth along his shaft. He could hear her moans and could smell the fragrance of her lubrication. He knew he couldn't last much longer, and he didn't want to. He wanted to spew every last bit of his seed into her pussy. It wasn't long before his racing orgasm rounded the corner and sprinted for the finish line. Not stopping for a moment, Peter kept pumping as his cock began erupting inside of his mom. His cock shot electrifying, pleasurable jets of cum deep inside of her. When the last of his juice seemed have squirted out, he gave several more thrusts and then laid over Zoe's back.

"Oh, no! No!" whispered Zoe when she finally realized that Peter was cumming. "I'm so close!" The weight of Peter's body forced her to lay down onto the floor of the tree fort. Disappointed and frustrated, she lay under him, feeling his heartbeat through his cock. Finally, he pulled his pulsating shaft out of her and slid down to the floor next to her.

Zoe lifted her head and looked over at him. His eyes were closed and he had a euphoric smile on his face. She looked down at his cock, covered in white froth, made up of their juices.

With a frown Zoe propped herself up on an elbow. "That's it?" she asked.

Peter opened his eyes and looked her. "That was amazing," he whispered.

Irritated, Zoe rolled to her butt and sat up. She looked down between her legs and saw Peter's cum ooze out of her. The familiar smell of it tickled her nostrils.

"I guess I'll be needing more of the Juice of the Infertility," sighed Zoe.

"What's that?" asked Peter, squinting against a ray of sunlight.

"Something the Kilitoki make, so women won't get pregnant. I hope it works." Zoe stood up and felt how sensitive her pussy had become. She took a step and felt that tingling feeling in her tummy, yearning for release. Her face was sweaty now, so she took off her shirt and wiped the sweat with it.

"It's hot," she said, turning to where Peter laid on the floor. She was completely naked now, but this wasn't the time for decency. She looked at Peter and said simply: "I didn't get mine yet."

Peter stared back at her with his blissful smile. His cock was laying against his stomach, still hard.

Zoe took a step towards him. "I guess I'll be on top," she said and stepped over his body. She bent down and picked Peter's cock in her hand. Giving it a good squeeze she rubbed all of the mess off of it and grazed her palm against the floor. She brought her hand back to Peter's member and began stroking it. The smell of sex was heavy in the air and it drove her wild as she watched her hand jerk her son's meat. She could feel her pussy salivating to have this cock back in its possession.

Like a crazed nympho, Zoe scooted up and assumed a squatting position over Peter's cock. She pressed her ass down while guiding his prick with one hand. It was back inside of her craving snatch in no time. For support, Zoe placed her hands on Peter's stomach, and began to ride him at a steady pace. She closed her eyes and hung her head, letting her hair fall forward. She was loving every moment and was thrilled to feel her orgasm not far away. Keeping her eyes closed she concentrated on the feeling of her pussy lips sliding along Peter's hard cock. She could hear the way her tits slapped against her ribs as she bounced along his length. Every time she bottomed out unto Peter, she ground her clitoris into his pelvic bone. It was many, many years ago since Zoe felt this feeling -- her orgasm was about to hit.