ManHunt

Story Info
Husband scouts for well hung man to please wife.
1.1k words
4.01
168.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
champsrus
champsrus
10 Followers

My cock was as hard as steel, which is saying a lot for a 48 year old man. My wife of twenty-three years was lying on top of me in a classic sixty-nine position. As she hovered her mouth over the tip of my dick, little moans escaped from her drooling lips as Joseph pounded her sloppy cunt doggy style. I was in complete oblivion. The sounds coming from his penetration was quickly pushing me to the top.

Joseph was only twenty-seven and he was fucking my wife like she was a horny little teenybopper. His fat dick had stretched her lips wider than I ever could and the white cream of her pussy was collecting at the base of his 8-inch shaft and sticking to the hair on his sack. I had an amazing view.

Her moans didn't stop as she put me in her mouth. A familiar cock in one end and a new, and improved dick in the other end, had her in the constant throes of orgasm. As all eight inches of his cock thrust into my wife, she would thrust her mouth all the way down on my five-inch dick, pushing hard against my balls as if trying to find a few more inches that she could swallow. How I wish I could give her more.

The longer I looked up at that monster ripping open my forty three year old wife, I felt a sense of sadness at the end of our twenty odd years of monogamy. She had at last wanted more than I could ever give and this was the only solution I could come up with. We had tried dildos, vibrators, role-play, everything. She would always respond by saying that it just wasn't like the "real thing". So I went shopping for a man who could satisfy her.

I met Joseph at an adult novelty store in Raleigh, NC. It was awkward speaking to another man when sex was on every shelf but he was very approachable. I eventually asked him if he would ever consider fucking with an "old" married couple and he responded with a smile and asked me if I had a picture of the couple. A presented him with a picture of my wife and me that was taken a couple of years prior. Joseph said that the woman was hot for an old lady and that he would be most happy to met up with us soon.

I then explained to Joseph that the reason I was looking for another man was that my wife needed someone with a little more to offer down below. He looked at me, as we were about the same height, and asked me "how big do I need to be?"

"Have you ever measured your cock?" I asked.

"Not since high school, and I bet it is a couple of inches longer now."

I asked him if he would mind going out to my car and letting me see if it is what we were looking for. He replied by turning towards the door and said "after you."

It was dark as we left the store and settled into the front seat of my Explorer. He looked around nervously as he unbuttoned his jeans, and as the parking lot was empty, he freed his penis from his underwear. Although it was soft, I could tell it was going to be longer, much longer, than mine. "Can you get it hard so I can tell if it is long enough?" I asked.

"I can try," was his nervous reply.

He stroked his dick for a few minutes and in frustration said "This just isn't going to happen!"

"Maybe I can help if you swear to God you will never tell a soul about this, and I mean it." I said. He looked at me and said "sure, anything if it means I can have a shot at your wife."

I quickly checked the parking lot for customers and when one older man in his sixties eased into the store, the place was deserted. I leaned over and placed my left hand onto Joseph's soft cock. My lips were dry so I flicked my tongue over them as I pulled the head of his dick to the opening of my mouth. I lowered my head slowly downward. I could fell the head slipping between my lips, and then it was touching the roof of my mouth. I kept lowering myself onto his cock until my mouth rubbed against the hair on his sack. I stayed down on him and twirled my tongue around his shaft. I could smell his musky odor and feel the ridges of his dick as it began to grow. I moved up and then down and repeated that motion nine or ten times. He was rock hard.

I looked up at him and pulled my mouth off of his throbbing member. His eyes were shut and he was pushing his hips as if to get back into my mouth. "I think this dick will satisfy her just fine," I whispered.

He opened his eyes and placed his hands on the back of my head. As he slowly pushed his dick back into my mouth he moaned, "If you want me to fuck your wife, you have to finish what you started."

As I bobbed up and down on his shaft I kept thinking that I was doing this for my wife, yet I hope that she never finds out. He continued to face fuck my mouth until I could feel his entire dick become engorged with cum. As he shot into my throat I froze. I swallowed all that I could and let the rest run back onto my hand at the base of his shaft. He groaned, looked down at my hand and said, "don't let that little bit of gunk on your hand go to waste. Your wife wouldn't." He was right. In twenty-three years my wife had never wasted a single drop of cum that had been shot into her mouth. He smiled as he watched me lick the last of his seed off of my hand.

He left me his phone number and I promised to call him within the next couple of days to meet my wife. He said he couldn't wait and he promised me again that he would keep this our little secret.

So now it is a week later and I am finally letting him fuck my wife. I have a great view of his cock pounding her into ecstasy. She is so caught up in her fucking, I wonder what she will think when he pulls out to cum on her ass and I reach up and shove his cock into my mouth? After tasting him last week, I can't wait for another drink.

champsrus
champsrus
10 Followers