Manifest Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,284 Followers

Gold wiped his sword on one of the dead orc's loincloth, then sheathed it. "Too much force, too little control," he mused.

Ag's mind struggled to comprehend what she had just seen. This human had just butchered three much larger orc warriors in a superior display of martial prowess. Complete, effortless domination, no mercy. He was... strong. Terrifyingly, dangerously, arousingly strong.

For the first time since she had been captured, Ag felt her pussy start to tingle.

Master Gold (she realized that she now thought of him as her master) turned to her, eyes cold. His earlier friendliness was gone, replaced by a cold, slow burning anger that made Ag's heart quail.

"Come," he said simply. Then he turned and walked up the hill toward his mansion. Ag followed.

Master Gold led her up through the mansions front doors, giving curt greeting to his servants. Most of them were human, but she spotted one Halfling wench. He continued through the building toward the east wing, at last stopping inside a large chamber. The room's only distinctive feature was a large, raised bed in the center.

He unceremoniously tore off her clothes, then threw her onto the bed. Ag rolled over onto her back, eyes wide, covering herself with her hands. She didn't want him to see how wet she was.

"I was going to be more delicate with you," Master Gold growled, "But then, I suppose there's really only one thing orcs understand." He began to disrobe.

Ag stared at his chest as he cast off his shirt. He was not fat, like a proper orc, nor was he scrawny, as she had assumed he would be. He was lean, every inch of skin tight over the powerful, coiling muscles beneath. His chest was crossed by four long scars Ag knew that this man might have been a miner now, but he had certainly been a warrior at some point, although that much had been obvious from his skill with the blade.

Then he dropped his pants and her worst fears (hopes?) were confirmed. The flaccid monster between his legs was alreadymuch larger than Bolg's... and it was slowly getting harder. He gave her little time to contemplate as he advanced onto the bed, seizing her. Panicking, she fought him, fought him with desperate strength, and they began to wrestle on the bed.

They were about equally matched in terms of raw strength, but Master Gold was simply a better wrestler. He overpowered her in moments, pinning her. Then he released her and allowed her to fight again, then pinned her again, then let up again, over and over, laughing and relishing the exertion, the power. With each defeat, Ag could feel her traitorous twat moistening, evidence of how much her body desired to be ravaged by this powerful conqueror.

Yet still she fought, for she knew that if that giant pink cock went inside of her, she would break. She would be a slut for humans, a slut forhim for the rest of her life.

But as she was pinned, time and again, her arousal began to overtake her reluctance. Finally she just stopped fighting. "Please," she moaned.

"Please what, orc?" he demanded, cupping her breasts.

She averted her gaze. "Please just... be gentle. Your cock is... its so..."

He smiled, pushing her legs apart. "So the big tough orc woman begs the weak pinkskin for mercy? But what could I possibly do with such a tiny dick?"

"Please," she begged, nearly in tears. "The slave begs her master, please, your cock is so BIG!"

He moved over her, slapping his now fully erect cock (more than twice the size of Bolg's) against her ass cheeks a few times to watch them jiggle. Then he pressed his head against her comparitivly tiny slit and began topush. At last, the head of the massive rod slid inside her. Her hips bucked, a small orgasm already running it's course through her, preparing the way for the massive flood of pleasure that she knew would follow. He pushed forward in one slow, utterly relentless thrust, stretching her beyond her comprehension.

"So, slut, is it big?" he hissed in her ear.

"Yes!" she cried.

"Big enough to stuff you full? Big enough to make a puny ork slag beg for mercy? Big enough to make a green cunt bleed? Big enough to make your mother, your daughter, and every woman you know beg for more?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Yes yes YEEEEESSSSS!! OHHH FUCK!"

For a moment, there was complete calm within her, as if both her body and emotions had completely gone numb. Then, the orgasm hit. It crashed into her with enough force to knock ten warriors off their feet, instantly washing away her conscious mind in a torrent of indescribable pleasure.

When at last she recovered her senses enough to understand what was going on, she realized that Master Gold had settled into a steady rhythm, pounding places inside of her that she was pretty damn surehadn't existed before he had pushed that giant cock club up her twat. It was as if her pussy was not only stretching, but actuallyexpanding to accommodate the cock.

Obviously, Ag was grateful for this.

Scarcely a few minutes of this had passed pefore she came again, vision swimming. As she came down from her orgasmic high, he flipped her onto her belly, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and began savagely fucking her from behind. She came and came again. He flipped her back onto her back, pushing her legs behind her head, thrusting even deeper into her than before. She came and came and came.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he pulled his rod from her steaming snatch and straddled her chest, pumping it in his hand. Ag looked up in awe as her dominator's massive pillar of manflesh loomed over her face, so imposing, so masculine. She saw his balls begin to clench, so she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. His hot human cum splattered all over her face, marking her. She felt utterly and completely dominated.

"I expect you to be a good little slave from now on," said Master Gold, squeezing a drop of cum from the end of his dick.

Ag stuck out her tongue to receive the dollop of seed. It tasted divine. "Yes, Master," she purred.

--

Ag walked down the hill, now comfortable in the new silk clothes her master had provided for her. The garments were even more revealing then her old ones, which was good, considering her intentions. It had been several months since she had been bought by Marvin Gold, but she was just now about to begin to fulfill the main role that Master Gold had bought her for in the first place.

She felt a little apprehensive as she approached the group of orc slaves who were waiting for her at the bottom of the hill. Ag didn't really want to do this, truth be told, but she had to dosomething to be useful to Master Gold. Otherwise why would he keep her around?

Being his personal cocksleave and cumrag didn't count, obviously. She wanted that more than he did.

She hailed the orcs at the bottom of the hill. "Ho, orc slaves."

"Ho, Ag Slut," one of them replied.

"I am not your slut," She snapped back at him. He looked annoyed, but didn't press the issue.

"Why are you here, Ag?" Another, particularly fat, orc.

Ag folded her arms. "The master is disappointed in your productivity, orc slaves," she said.

"We are working as fast as we can," grumbled the fat orc.

"Master think's you'll work faster if you have an incentive." She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a small, round wooden token with the word "Gold" emblazoned on one side. She addressed the crowd. "From now on, each of you will be issued one of these for every fifty pound load of ore you bring up."

"What would we want with some stupid wooden tokens?" asked fatty.

Ag raised her chin high. "Any slave who brings me five tokens, I will pleasure with my hand. Bring me ten, and I will suck you off. Bring me twenty, and you may use my ass."

This news went over well with the orc slaves, and they began to guffaw and slap each other. The way they leered at her made her want to puke, honestly she couldn't understand how she had ever been attracted to orc males.

"How much for you cunt?" Shouted one orc from the back.

"My cunt isn't for little green dicks," she replied, "It's for the Master only."

Fatty rubbed his belly. "And what's to stop us from just... taking it?"

Ag smiled, hiking up her skirt. "You could stick your little green pecker in my cunt... but you probably wouldn't be able to touch the sides." She grabbed the lips of her pussy and pulled them apart, proudly spreading herself and revealing to her own kind the extent of her surrender to humanity.

Her pussy eagerly gaped open, permanently enlarged from months of plowing by Master Gold's huge human rod. No orc "penis" would ever cause it any pleasure, or feel any pleasure from it again. Ag, property of Marvin Gold of the Miners Guild, was human owned and proud.

Narg
Narg
1,284 Followers
12