Manifest Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Equina approached hesitantly. She had to admit, it was gratifying to see the woman who had treated her so badly before restrained and helpless. With wry amusement, she watched a trickle of wetness ooze down Marissa's leg. The horrid human was aroused by the situation despite her protests. The smell of wet pussy wafted up to Equina's nose, making her horse-cock twitch. It swelled slightly in arousal, but did not harden.

Solomon Lern moved up behind Equina, reaching around to grab a handful of blue breast. She gasped, her nipples hardening under Lern's rough caress. Her desire to struggle faded away. Then she felt something hot and hard press against her leg. She looked over her shoulder to find that the human man had doffed his pants, his ten inch cock fully and entrancingly erect.

One thought dominated Equina's mind. What would happen to her if something that hard were thrust into her?

Lern's firm hand pushed against her back, bent her over until her breasts were mashed against Marissa's back. His foot kicked each of her hooves to the side, spreading her legs wide. Her horse-cock still hung down uselessly, twitching with arousal but still soft. But her pussy was wet and ready for Solomon Lern's big human cock. She was ashamed to give in so easily, but she wasn't strong enough resist. Why not enjoy this?

He lined it up and pushed it into her steaming horse-pussy without further ado.

Heat raged through Equina. Shefelt her blood rushing through her body. Rushing mostly in one direction. With every beat of her powerful horse-heart, her cock grew bigger, harder. Her eyes widened as it pushed up, at last stiff enough to defy its own massive weight. At last, it was erect, for the first time ever. A wrist-thick, fifteen inch tower of horse-meat, crowned by a flared head as big as her fist.

She was dimly aware that the human man, Solomon Lern, still stood behind her with his cock pushed all the way up her twat. She barely felt it- her pussy just felt like a mass of dimly pleasurable warmth. Her cock, however, was so sensitive it could feel the slight air currents in the room. Suddenly she was much more aware of the bound human woman beneath her. The smooth softness of her ass cheeks. The fear and lust in her eyes. The sweet aroma of her sopping cunt.

That smell filled Equina's mind, making thought difficult. Involuntarily, her hips bucked forward, rubbing her horse-prong against Marrisa's back, balls pressing against her ass. She shuddered. Her mind wasn't working properly. It seemed to her that the only thing that mattered was to get her cock into that pussy as quickly as possible. She took a step back to line herself up.

Dimly, she was aware of Marissa, crying to Lern with tears in her eyes, "You can't do this! Bastard!"

"You were the one who wanted to know the method for extracting maximum volume," He said to the captive human. "Well, shockingly, the best way to get cum out of a cock, is to use a cunt." He slapped Equina's ass. "Giddy up!"

It felt like a lightning was surging through Equina's body as her huge horse cock speared Marissa's tight human pussy. Despite the shrill protests of her victim, she pushed her cock in relentlessly until the flared equine head struck the woman's cervix. Even then, she continued to push, straining to fit another inch. Finally, she gave up and pulled back, then slammed forward again in a brutal thrust.

Equina pounded Marissa's cervix over and over again with the flared head of her horse cock like a hammer against a nail, ignoring the human woman's shrieks of pain and moan's of pleasure. She felt the walls of Marissa's pussy clamp around her cock as the woman came hard despite the pain of her violation, or maybe in part because of it. Dimly, she was aware of the human man, Solomon Lern, deftly riding her ass. Despite the rapid pace and power of Equina's thrusts he kept his cock lodged to the hilt in her pussy from behind.

Equina didn't care. She didn't care about anything except the rising pressure in her clenched balls, the building pleasure in the shaft of her horse-cock. At last, with a long, low groan that tore the breath from her lungs, the wave of pleasure broke. It felt like river of cum was pouring through her cock, pumped by her powerful balls deep into tight, wet cunt. Every muscle in Equina's body tensed as her orgasm continued on for what seemed like forever.

Then she collapsed into Lern's arms, spent. She felt weak, as if all her strength had been blown out her cock along with the contents of her balls. Her cock softened and slid from Marissa's gaping pussy with a squelch, allowing a spurt of horse-cum to pour forth to the ground.

A wave of giddiness washed over her. So that was what it felt like to be a stallion, huh? It had been... powerful. She weakly slapped Marissa's ass. "S'what you get... mare. Ha!" she laughed tiredly.

Marissa's eyes were glazed over and she was panting, thrashing. "Goddesses... YES! YEESSSS!! OHHHHH!" Equina realized the human woman was cumming over and over again, completely lost in pleasure.

"That much horse-cum in one dose will probably destroy her sanity," Lern said in Equina's ear. "In the future when I allow you to rut, I'll have you wear an industrial strength collection condom so that the product isn't wasted. In this case, however, I think we'll let it seep in. I'm looking to expand my herd through all available means. Marissa here can bear a few of your colts for me." He patted Equina's ass. "Now then. It's time to show you the pleasure of the mare."

She was suddenly acutely aware of his cock inside her, still rock hard. He pulled it out of her, then plunged it back in, making her tingle with a different kind of pleasure. Her own cock twitched, straining to harden, but failing, still spent from her orgasm moments before. She struggled weakly against Lern's strong grip, more out of habit than with any real desire to escape.

His rough hands squeezed her tits hard, hard enough that she gasped in pain. "You horse-sluts all like it rough, don't you?" Lern hissed in her ear. "You need a strong stud put you in your place! Admit it!"

"I..." she moaned, biting her lip. "I don't know..." Shedid want it. There was no denying that. Her pussy was a wet mess all over his cock. His big hardhuman cock. Her body was responding just as if she were a mare. She felt his rough hands pushing her down, bending her further over the barely-conscious human woman she had just fucked mere moments ago. It felt like ages had past.

Lern grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her back into a hard thrust. "Humans learned to tame horses. So too will we tame Horsewomen. You will all be our eager slaves, our livestock!"

He fucked her hard, but infuriatingly slow. The ordeal lasted for more than an hour. His strong hand slapped against every inch of her exposed skin, while his other hand pulled her back into his brutally slow thrusts. Every ten minutes or so, the combination of his rock-hard cock pounding her pussy and his strong show of physical dominance over her brought her to a pulsing, writhing climax. After each orgasm, he would stop thrusting, ordering her to admit that she was his mare, that she belonged to his cock. She always did. After her seventh orgasm, he bent to whisper in her ear, his voice strained.

"S'pose I should just go ahead and nut inside you. Get you pregnant so I can harvest your milk."

Then he grunted, and Equina felt warmth flood her pussy. He was cumming inside her. She was going to be pregnant. The image of her belly swelling with life spurred her to an eighth, more powerful orgasm that left her panting raggedly.

Lern pulled out of her and stepped back, allowing her to fall limply to her knees. "That was... Wow," she breathed. She turned her head and was confronted by Lern's balls. She looked up at the human man, her stud, who raised an expectant eyebrow at her. Then she returned her gaze back to those balls, rubbing her abdomen.where my future children will come from, she thought. Then she bent her head forward, the salty taste of human ball sweat filling her mouth.

As she sucked on his nuts, Equina was shocked to feel his cock harden against her forehead. Even with a full breeding chain, Horsewomen could only blow one load a day. Her own cock was still laying limp on the ground between her legs.

"Did you think you were done, slut?" Lern smirked. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to a couch. "You aren't done until I'm done with you, mare-bitch."

--

Five hours later, Equina lay panting on her back on the floor, gasping for air. No mare she had ever seen had been so thoroughly used and abused as she had been over the last six hours. Clarity was only now beginning to return to her mind. She felt transformed. She remembered feeling the rapid, focused, incredibly powerful but all-too-brief pleasure of the stud as she had emptied her balls into Marissa, who was still tripping balls from the massive load of horse-cum.

That was followed by the pleasure of the mare in the form of the long, hard pounding given to her by Solomon Lern. It wasn't just his hard, enduring cock that did her in, it was his physical dominance of her body. He definitely knew how to make a Horsewoman his mare. She didn't think she could live without either of those pleasures any more after today. And that meant staying near Solomon Lern. Letting him harvest her fluids. Being his livestock.

She heard a clink, and raised her head to find that Lern had unfastened the chains around her legs. "We are done for the night," he said tiredly. "You may go. There are still many pleasures from both sides that you can experience, but they'll have to wait until you return. By then, hopefully I'll have a few more milkers. Halflettes, probably. They'll work for free if it means running into a big cock. Eventually I'll get some orc slaves too, and maybe even a few more human women, though I'll have to pay them wages. And more Horsegirls, obviously."

"How do you know I'll ever return?" Equina asked.

Lern snorted.

She smiled. He was right. She was his livestock, now. She stood on shaky legs. Livestock or no, it would feel good to run on the plains again. It was just part of who she was. What she was.

"Oh," Lern said, remembering something. "One more thing before you go. Bend over." He went over to the fire, and returned holding a red hot brand. The brand was a crossed pen and sword, the symbol of Fel Alda, the human goddess, with the name "Solomon Lern" beneath. Equina swallowed, but bent over without hesitation. She had already made her choice the moment she had sucked his balls.

Searing pain flared in her left ass cheek as the brand pushed against her soft flesh, marking her as livestock. Equina the Horsewoman was officially Human Owned.

12