Manipulated by Huge Cock

Story Info
Faithful wife is manipulated into fucking neighbor.
7.6k words
3.77
1.22M
342
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
994 Followers

Never ask your lover what or who they think about when you have sex, you don't want to know, trust me.

Several months ago Michelle, my wife of six years, introduced herself to a new neighbor who invited us over for dinner a week or two later. Our new neighbors, Alicia and Michael, had been married for three years and recently moved to San Antonio after Alicia found a new project management job in the city. After dinner, Michael and I were relaxing in the game room while the girls cleaned the dishes. I guess we had finished off a couple of bottles of wine over dinner and I was a little tipsy when Alicia brought out the after dinner drinks. Alicia downed hers and immediately suggested we join her outside to try out their new hot tub. Alicia began undressing right in front of the three of us and as she slipped in the hot tub she began coaxing Michelle to do the same. Michelle looked at me, laughed and followed Alicia into the tub covering her breasts with her arm and without taking off her panties. Michael quickly stripped and slipped next to Alicia as I stood there holding my glass, not sure I was interested in getting naked with our new neighbors.

After a few seconds of humiliation I put the glass down and took off my clothes, leaving on my white briefs ('ug, why didn't I wear boxers') as I slipped into the hot tub. The water felt good and with all of the alcohol in my system I was enjoying myself. Michelle began to fall asleep and we decided it was time to call it a night. Michelle and Alicia scurried into the house to dress leaving Michael and I to dress in the pool house. As I removed my wet briefs and dried off with a towel I had the strangest feeling Michael was looking at me. I turned and saw Michael's jaw open as he stared at my crotch. I quickly wrapped the towel around waist and gave him a quizzical look. Michael snapped out of it and said, "No offense, but you have the smallest cock I have ever seen!"

It was hard not to take offense. I didn't really know what to say. I had assumed I was average in length, maybe four inches or so when I was erect. I tried to laugh it off, assuming it was the booze talking, "Perhaps it is the cold air giving me a little shrinkage."

Michael couldn't let it go, "No, I am serious. Look at mine." He unwrapped his towel exposing his penis. It was really big. Maybe six inches and he wasn't erect.

Feeling more and more uncomfortable I wanted to ignore his comments, but I couldn't. Again, I tried to diffuse, "Maybe it isn't that I am so small, but that you are so big? You are hung like a horse. How do you fit that thing inside of Alicia?"

"Trust me, it fits just fine." Michael responded, "My question is whether or not Michelle can even feel you inside of her? Has she ever been with another man?" Michael was standing directly in front of me holding his penis in his hand. I think he was starting to get erect.

At this point I was starting to get red in the face and said, "That is none of your business, why don't you put that thing up before you hurt someone." I wished I had thought of something better to say as I regretted saying what I did almost immediately. Surely Michael was only saying these things because he was drunk. I just wanted to get out of there.

Michael smiled as his cock got bigger and bigger as he held it in his hand. I couldn't help but look at it grow, it really was massive. Michael, clearly drunk at this point said, "You know, Michelle might still be a virgin. I hope for your sake she didn't see this..."

I didn't respond, instead choosing to escape as quickly as possible. Hopefully Michael was drunk enough that he wouldn't remember what he said the next day. Michelle and I walked across the street to our house and collapsed in bed before I had a chance to mention my exchange with Michael.

The next week Michael was out watering his lawn as I returned from the gym. Michael waved and met me as I walked to the mailbox. He asked, "Did you mention our conversation to Michelle?"

I knew exactly what conversation he was referring to and he knew it too. I hadn't brought it up partly because I forgot and partly because I wasn't sure it was a good idea. I responded, "Nope, have you?" Giving a nervous laugh after asking.

Michael immediately denied saying anything to anyone. But continued, "Evidently Michelle might have seen a little more of me than she bargained for the other night. Yesterday she asked Alicia about 'size' asking if it mattered."

Michael then explained that Michelle confided in Alicia that she had seen my cock and had a million questions about what sex with me was like. Evidently it upset Alicia and while she didn't show it to Michelle, she was pretty angry. She wanted me to tell you so that you could handle it.

I asked, "Okay, so how do I handle it?"

Michael pulled a paper from his pants and handed to me. I unfolded it and saw what looked like a 9-inch strap on penis. It was hollow allowing for a smaller penis to fit inside. I couldn't believe Michael handed the paper to me. I tried to say something, but began walking away without saying a word.

Michael called out behind me, "Just give it a try, maybe she won't be so curious if you show her what it is like."

I looked around to see if anyone had heard, but we seemed to be alone. I threw the paper into my dresser and forgot all about it.

Of course the truth was never something that got in Michael's way. Michael HAD told Alicia about the size of my penis, he described me as microscopic. Ironically, Alicia was the one who was curious about the size of my penis.

Jill, the block captain hosted a block party each year on the same night as her husband's birthday. It is a running joke that Sam, Jill's husband, still thinks it is his birthday party. Anyway, we usually have a good time. First, I ran into Michael who asked me if I had taken his advice. The whole conversation annoyed me and I took the first opportunity to escape, admitting nothing.

After an hour of talking to Sam about his boat I went looking for Michelle, only to find her alone talking to Michael. Only recently did I learn what they were talking about. Evidently Michelle had NOT seen Michael's cock and the conversation Michael recounted between Alicia and Michelle was a complete fabrication.

Michael then furthered the fiction by describing the incident in the pool house in his own twisted way. He explained how I had been staring at his penis as we dried off. He insisted that I wanted to know how something so big could fit inside of Alicia. He went on to suggest that I bet that it wouldn't fit inside of Michelle. Michael then claimed that I began to get erect staring at his penis talking about whether or not it would fit inside of Michelle. Michael explained to Michelle that it was then that he realized it was my fantasy to let another man, a man who was well endowed to fuck his wife.

Michael explained that I would never admit it, but that I wanted her to sleep with him. He then went on to explains the virtues of making love to a man with a large cock as opposed to what she was used to. After she revealed to Michael that she was a virgin when she and I met he tried to convince her that she might still be a virgin. He then suggested that to prove it he would have me wear a strap on that was the same size as his cock. Michelle couldn't believe what he was saying, but it was too far fetched to be a complete fabrication.

The conversation intrigued Michelle as much as it bothered her. The fact that Michelle HAD been a virgin when we met so there had always been some curiosity there. When Michael saw me he quickly said goodbye and turned the other way. When I asked Michelle, "What was that all about?"

She said, "Oh nothing, just neighborhood gossip." Later in the evening I saw Alicia talking to Michelle and hoped that the topic wasn't about penis size and Michael. Ironically it was all about penis size, the size of my penis. Alicia who had just finished her fourth cocktail and was as drunk as usual, as delicately as one possibly can when they are three sheets to wind, asked Michelle what sex is like with a small penis.

Alicia pressed, "Michael said it looked like the penis of a small boy. He also told me your husband likes to watch you with other normal sized men."

Michelle was mortified. In a hushed voice Michelle countered, "That isn't true."

Alicia leaned closely and said, "Michael said that your husband asked him if he would be willing to have sex with you while he watched."

Michele started to get angry and explained, "He would have never suggested anything of the sort, you are drunk, leave me alone."

After seeing Michelle talk to both Michael and Alicia I realized I had a problem. Maybe Michelle was intrigued by Michael's size. I found the page he had printed off the internet and ordered the strap on prosthetic.

The next day Michael was raking leaves when I walked over to say hi. He told me that Alicia was pissed that Michelle was 'stalking' him at the party and that if I didn't do something Alicia was likely to explode. I told him I ordered the prosthetic and that I would try it the next week.

That evening the phone rang and Michelle answered saying hello, but nothing else. She just listened. She was turned away from me, so she didn't notice I was watching her. Before she hung up she said, "Please don't call again."

I asked her who it was after she hung up and she said, "I think it was one of the boys from down the street doing a prank call." I didn't put two and two together until much later. Evidently it was Michael confirming to Michelle that I had purchased the strap-on penis so that she could see what it was like to have his cock inside of her. He tried to convince her that I wanted her to make love to him, but that I knew she would never do it unless I could show her what she was missing. Michelle felt horrible for keeping Michael's conversations secret, but she knew they would only hurt me. I wished she had trusted me.

Not realizing I was playing into Michael's plan, I planned the evening perfectly. I took Michelle to a very romantic dinner and gave her a necklace I was saving for her birthday. She was thrilled. We shared a bottle of champagne and after we got home I handed her a gift-wrapped box. She couldn't believe I had bought her something else. I could tell she was getting a little suspicious. The box contained a very sexy set of lingerie and while she was in the bathroom putting it on, I put on the strap-on. I had to use KY to slide my already erect penis inside of it, I was hard just thinking about fucking my wife with the strap on for some reason. I turned off the lights and waited in bed for her to emerge.

Michelle looked amazing. She quickly climbed into bed and immediately realized something was up. She turned on the light on the nightstand and pulled down the covers to see. She was shocked, "What is that? What is this?"

I lied, "I just wanted to try something new, do you mind?"

She pushed, "Why are you doing this? Do you want me to sleep with other men? Do you want me to sleep with Michael?"

"Of course not", I said. I didn't understand what she meant and tried to explain that I just wanted to try something new. I tried to diffuse the situation by kissing her. She kissed me back reluctantly. I kept pressing until she gave in, dropping the issue. I wanted to give her the experience she was so curious about and assumed that once it was out of her system she would leave Michael and Alicia alone. At least that was my plan.

Michelle seemed to have warmed to the idea and grasped the strap on with both hands. She laughed out loud that she couldn't imagine how it was going to fit inside of her. She helped me lube it up with KY and made me promise to go slow. Then she said something that struck a cord, "Its like you are taking my virginity for a second time, be gentle."

I slowly worked the massive strap on inside of Michelle. She was very wet, but it took a while for her tiny vagina to accept it. Michelle has always been a 'quiet' lover, but the extra size caused her to come out of her shell. She made so much noise I was wondering if Michael and Alicia would hear us.

I was fucking my wife harder and faster than I can recall ever having done before, Michelle was enjoying it if her constant, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." comments were any indication.

By the time Michelle was having her third orgasm her eyes were wide open as she revealed, "Oh my God this is amazing, please don't stop." For my part I wasn't have a problem, the strap on made it easy to hold out.

I finally gave out from sheer exhaustion ten minutes later. As I collapsed she said, "I had no idea that sex could be like that, it was amazing."

Michelle had clearly enjoyed the strap on. I then asked her if she was ready for round two, this time without the strap on. After putting on a condom (Michelle can't use birth control) I climbed on top of her, she was still wet. Her vagina was still stretched out from the strap on and she commented, "I can barely feel you inside of me." I lifted her legs to create more friction, but Michelle stayed perfectly quiet as I quickly fucked her loose pussy. Just before I came Michelle asked, "Are you still inside of me?" After I ejaculated Michelle asked if I would use the strap on again.

I agreed and this time Michelle wanted to be on top. I put on the plastic penis, but my soft cock barely filled it, not that Michelle would know the difference. She held her breath as the strap on impaled her. She moaned as she moved up and down the shaft. Looking at me she coyly asked, "Did you see Michael's cock the other night? Is it really this big?"

The questioned confirmed for me the fact that she had seen Michael's cock and that she had told Alicia. I responded, "I guess so." Rightly or wrongly my response somehow confirmed for Michelle that I wanted her to fuck Michael. She continued to move up and down the shaft as she had what seemed like another orgasm.

Leaning forward as the orgasmic wave passed over her she breathlessly asked, "When you saw his cock did you think it would fit inside of me like this?"

I was starting to get bothered by all of the talk about Michael. I responded, "No."

Then she dropped the bomb, "Would you want to watch me have sex with another man?" Before I could respond, Michelle, feeling the wave of another orgasm, exclaimed, "I can't explain what it feels like. I feel so full, so satisfied. I wish you could do this without the strap on." Michelle arched her back and said as she started yet another orgasm, "We better stop using this or I won't be able to enjoy sex without it." Satisfied she climbed off of me. I was just about ready to ejaculate and asked if I could finish inside of her. She feigned exhaustion, but offered to give me a handjob. She propped her head up on her elbow and grasped my penis with her other hand. She stroked it quickly as she asked in quick succession, "It never seemed so small, until now. Were you embarrassed when Michael saw how small you were? Why did you get a hard on when you saw how big he was?"

I was about to cum as she finished her last question and could only say, "I don't know..."

Without realizing I had confirmed Michael's lie that I had been aroused when I saw his penis.

My semen shot on my stomach and Michelle laughed and then patted my penis lightly as she turned saying, "My only question now is whether not you would be more turned on watching me get fucked or watching him fuck me." Her tone was somehow condescending.

I didn't bother responding.

I offered to use the strap on several more times over the next few weeks, but Michelle wasn't interested in it or sex for that matter.

Again, I didn't learn about Michael's plan until much later. Evidently he called Michelle the day after I used the strap on and asked if she was still a virgin.

Michelle had just experienced sex in a new way, but she had no one, no one but Michael to share it with. She couldn't talk about it with her friends so she began sharing her private thoughts with Michael as if she were that college freshman I first made love to in the dorm. She shared a secret with Michael that only the two of them could understand.

She couldn't believe Michael was that big. Michael offered let her try the real thing, but she shut him down completely. There relationship was going to stay virtual she insisted. But that fact didn't stop Michelle from describing her orgasms in detail with Michael. He used these conversations to get closer and closer to my wife. Michelle still couldn't get a handle around the whole idea that Michael had picked out the strap on and that I obediently followed his orders and wore it.

Before long Michelle realized Michael was seducing her and she decided not to let it work. Of course she kept talking to him, it was just too fun, too naughty to stop. Michael begged her to have me use the strap on again, night after night, but she refused. She refused for three weeks, until finally she asked me where the strap on was. I pulled it out and she began getting undressed and to my surprise SHE put it on. Over the past weeks Michael had called her almost daily, wearing her down. Michelle knew the phone calls were wrong, knew they couldn't lead anywhere good, but she kept answering and kept listening. She began almost looking forward to the calls, but she always made sure that she didn't want him to call; part of her hoping he would ignore her wishes.

Michelle told Michael she wouldn't allow me to wear the strap on again, she wouldn't allow 'him' to invade her marriage again. But she kept taking his calls. Michael knew she wanted an excuse, a reason to have me wear it again and through his daily conversations he finally hit the right button when he suggested there was another reason I reacted to Michael's penis -- that I must be gay. Michelle couldn't stomach the idea that I might be gay. Michael told her to put on the strap on and see if I got aroused. If I did he told her to see if I would suck 'her' cock, if I did it was sure sign I was gay.

Of course I didn't know any of this and all I saw was my wife standing across the room wearing nothing but the strap on I had impaled her with three weeks earlier. She hadn't shown the least bit interest in sex since then and I didn't want to do anything to ruin the moment. I began wondering what she was planning. Would I let her try anal sex? I didn't think it would be physically possible.

Michelle put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, don't just stand there, get undressed."

I giggled to myself at the sight of my wife ordering me around with a massive cock. I dropped my clothes and climbed on the bed. My penis was partially erect, but again I didn't realize anyone was keeping score or paying attention. Michelle told me to sit on the edge of the bed facing her and she put one hand on her prosthetic cock and asked, "Are you turned on? Do you want some of this?"

I smiled and agreed on both counts, by this time I was fully erect.

Michelle after noticing my erection asked in her sexiest voice, "Do I remind you of someone?"

She stepped forward and pulled my head to her stomach, running her fingers through my hair asking, "Did you want to touch it? You can if you want to, no one will know."

I grabbed the strap on with on hand and pulled it toward me, jerking her hips as I did. It was kind of sexy in a strange way.

Michelle asked, "That's good. Tell me how you feel. Are you turned on?"

Still not completely understanding what was going on I responded, "You are making me so hot, are you going to fuck me?"

Michelle quizzed, "Is that what you wanted, you wanted to feel the cock inside of you? Why don't you suck it first?"

I didn't really have any desire to suck her 'cock', but I didn't see any harm in indulging her fantasy or whatever this was. I leaned down and put her cock in my mouth and sucked on it.

edmead
edmead
994 Followers