Manipulated Continued

Story Info
Sharing is caring.
1.6k words
3.27
61.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers

Thank you for those that wrote making pleasant comments for my submission a while ago. I ignored those that were less pleasant and downright offensive. If you having nothing good to say, keep it to yourself. Thank you.

Now one or two did question the comment I made about Sally's boyfriend moving in and suggest that it was fiction. When the 'Credit Crunch' first started and it was clear that things were going from bad to worse, Doug took up the opportunity of taking a course to update his skills. The course was a residential course over several weeks.

Sally's have made flippant comments apparently that she might let her boyfriend move in, without really intending that he do so. According to Doug, he did stay some nights when Sally was feeling a bit lonely and then after one stay, he just continued to stay.

As their house is on the Highroad and most people there take no notice of anyone else, I doubt that anyone noticed anything. When we lived next door to them, we seldom spoke to anyone else in the road other than them. I hardly ever knew if our neighbour on the other side was ever there.

Doug enjoyed the fact that Sally was living with her boyfriend whilst he was away but the fantasy and the reality of her boyfriend sharing the marital bed didn't last more than a couple of days after Doug's return. Sally found that her boyfriend was fun as a sexual partner but not someone she liked to live with, do their washing ironing etc. I think Doug hoped that it would last a bit longer in a way.

Now for those that might have assumed that one the first 'event' took place that we would be doing it ever night with a new man sticking his cock up Pippa whilst I watched, I am sorry to disappoint you. Whilst the thought was there, we did nothing for several months, contenting ourselves with discussing what had happened and sometimes watching the tape that Sally made and Doug had edited.

When we did eventually decide between us to do it again, our first attempt to find someone else to join in, were such a disaster that we nearly stopped. Can I say that men sending pictures of their asset and nothing else are a sure-fired 'fail' as are nasty comments of what they would like to do. 90% of the replies we had were instant fails with the people either being big headed so called studs or men who were seeking sexual gratification with someone else's wife as they couldn't get a woman of their own. The remainder were fairly disappointing.

I did speak to a couple of them on the phone and even met up with two of them. The first clearly wasn't going to work out and although the second was a likely and really fancied having a crack at Pippa when I showed her photos of her, we never heard from him again.

We had decided that we were not going to be involved with the same people as Doug and Sally for various reasons even though that could have easily resulted in our finding someone.

My hope and possibly Pippa's was that we would find someone who would be a regular. Not someone every week or even month perhaps but when we/they wanted to.

Our lives were full of the usual issues anyway of making a living, decorating, holiday, relatives etc so nothing more happened for quite a while and the idea of sharing was put on the back burner.

After seeing a program about Swingers on the T.V. we decided to have another try and this time we found someone who visited the town from time to time on business. That worked out for a while but as his visits to the town were infrequent, three visits in eight months, we looked around again and found another man from a town just over 25 miles away. He introduced us to his elderly friend (our voyeur). He watches with me sometimes and he also does some of the filming.

So far our 'interest' has involved a total of 8 men in just over four years. A few of them of only visited once and the others except two were only occasional visitors. We only occasionally indulge ourselves and sometimes many months have passed without any visitors.

We have learnt some interesting things about ourselves. Pippa for instance has learnt that she is more interested in the chase and the prospect of sex and the foreplay. She enjoys it when we are talking to other men even in an ordinary social way and thinking that she may be having sex with them whilst I watch. She likes being felt up, cuddling and kissing them in front of me. She also prefers sex with them in our own bed rather than a hotel or their bed and likes me to strip and present her to him for him to use for his pleasure as she puts it.

We both agree that no condoms are used and that she takes it properly. Obviously, we have concerns regarding STD's but at the same time we don't want to be visiting clinics for checks after every meeting.

Pippa says that she feels safe when I am there and would not do it if I wasn't. She also likes to watch me watching her.

I enjoy it best when she is enjoying herself and being enjoyed. I like it especially when they are kissing and petting beforehand. Those sex videos you can buy are all too clinical, planned and put on and nothing like two people really doing it.

When she is going to suck them we like them to kneel above her head and feed their cock into her mouth as she lies on the bed. That way, I get to see them feed their cock down her throat and see her lick the pre-cum as it leaks out. Also, she can be manoeuvre herself to the edge of the bed so that her head hang down over the edge and they can push their cock down her throat which she finds easier than if she tried to take them down, kneeling down.

She doesn't always manage to get them all the way down as sometimes she either starts to gag or sometime she starts to have a coughing fit but we both really like it when she does. She likes it as it makes her feel dirty, possessed, owned and at their mercy. She likes the feel of it in her throat and says that it always seems to grow bigger and can feel it throb just before they cum. I like the cute way her toes always curl as they slip down her throat and to see her head looking out from between their legs.

Although she likes to take them down, in this position when she does manage to get them down they do usually go all the way down and their ball sack covers her nose. This can make her feel a bit panicky and I am sure she wouldn't do it if I were not there to make sure that they withdraw as soon as she shows any sign of distress. It's also uncomfortable for the men. Because of the height of the bed, you have to kneel on the floor and it hurts your knees. It would be nice to have something like those adjustable height trolleys you see in hospitals. Would they miss one? It would be a bit unusual to find one in a bedroom though.

If we have some stay for the weekend then Pippa usually does not dress for the entire weekend. As our house is a quiet area and not overlooked this is fine as she is not likely to be seen. When we are watching the television in the evening she usually lies on the settee with her head in his lap and her cock in her mouth. She'll do this for most of the evening.

When we eventually decide to start a family, we have agreed that all this will stop and remain a nice memory until the kids have grown up, at which time, we'll see.

We both take the view that our life is as ordinary as anyone else's just that we indulge and live our fantasy.

I do find it interesting that women first of all talk more about sex with each other and are far more descriptive about sex than men and at the same time hold wholly contradictory views about it. A group of women at a party were discussing the fact that a couple wanted children but 'he' was unable to provide and that a neighbour/friend had obliged them. Draft not bottled if you understand. They seemed to accept this as acceptable. I am sure that if we had told them what we do, they would have been disgusted.

I wonder if the 'he' involved watched or how long and how many times, it took for the neighbour/friend to fix her?

Before we quit, I would like Pippa to have the benefit of a larger than average cock, though she is not keen and I would like to watch her being 'roast' by two men rather than taking part myself.

I have written and re-written this a couple of times and I hope that what I have decided to leave in is of interest. Pippa has said that I should have come up with a better pseudonym as she doesn't like the name.

Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers