Manipulated Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

"Well isn't that a shit-eating grin if I ever saw one," Devyn commented upon seeing the strawberry-blonde lost in thought.

Skyler blushed profusely at having been caught. Clearing her throat, she said, "Well, either you've taken a really fast shower or I was daydreaming too long."

Devyn chuckled as she sat down at the foot of the bed vigorously running the towel through her damp hair. "I guess you were daydreaming. I hope it was good."

"Oh it was, but real life is going to be so much better," she commented with a twinkle in her eye as she walked off to the bathroom. "Would you mind hanging my bathrobe on the back of the door when you're done with it so I can use it?"

"Sure," Devyn answered as she ran long fingers through her damp locks. Ocean blue eyes suddenly caught sight of a small brown box near the silk shirt Skyler insisted on getting her. Not remembering this item at checkout, she chuckled as the bottle of men's cologne slid out into her palm. The tall woman recalled the look on her love's face when the fragrance was sprayed on the back of Devyn's hand. "Well 'True Religion', you sure gave Skyler a head spin. Let's see how long she can contain herself tonight." A huge smirk graced her features. Removing the robe, she slid on a fresh pair of soft cotton black boxers and black sport bra. She sprayed the cologne a few times around her, and was about to pick up the pants when the inside of her ears began to itch. "Aww hell I need a cotton swab," she mumbled to herself. Grabbing the robe, she slowly pushed open the unlatched bathroom door, and placed the item back on the large hook. She tiptoed further in, hoping that the swab she had originally set out on the counter was still there. Luckily it was to her relief. She was about to turn around to exit when she heard Skyler softly humming. The sound was something she had missed for so long, and it made her think of their time in college. Whenever Skyler hummed or sang, Devyn knew her love was happy. Lost in the memories, didn't realize the sound of the water ceased before the shower door suddenly slid open.

Skyler rubbed the water from her eyes, and then reached for her towel. Patting dry her face, emerald green orbs realized she wasn't alone. "Jesus," she blurted absently. Smoky hooded violet-blue eyes slowly raked over her body, and Skyler couldn't hide the tremble that passed.

"You know," Devyn's voice softly started, "we had been together for three years and apart for ten, and in some ways it's like we are seeing each other for the first time." Looking down at the gray bathroom rug, she quickly dried her ears, and then waving the cotton swab held between her fingers, she said, "I was in here because I forgot this." She tossed it in the trash and turned to walk out.

Skyler quickly stepped out, closing the distance between them and took hold of the muscled arm to halt Devyn. They looked into each other's eyes, reading the deep pool of desire that each of them held. Still holding the towel in front of her, one small hand reached up, threading fingers through the taller woman's black onyx locks.

Long arms snaked their way around the smaller frame pulling Skyler closer. The towel was completely forgotten when Skyler's second hand moved across the warm skin of Devyn's muscled back, and their lips met in a passionate embrace that reverberated in each of their nether regions.

Devyn's lips moved down to nip the length of the young doctor's neck. Teeth raked the skin bringing the flesh alive beneath her ministrations and making Skyler moan. She then kissed and nibbled a certain spot just below a small earlobe.

"Oh gods," the blonde panted out. Skyler's muscles clenched with need, and she knew she was on her way to being very wet. The stirrings of her body were unavoidable throughout the day from Devyn's gentle loving caresses and kisses. It felt wonderful to be in her love's arms again, and she knew she wanted ---- needed more; and it's her love that accomplished in re-awakening the urges of lust, need, and pleasure within her. Instinctively she raised one leg, wrapping it part way around Devyn's waist. The gesture alone drew a low and almost inaudible primal growl of passion from her partner. Suddenly Skyler felt herself hoisted onto the bathroom counter. With the taller woman between her legs, the doctor mewed when fingers slid down to cup her breasts.

Thumbs brushed across her rapidly stiffening peaks. "I love you," Devyn softly declared. She pinched and tugged on the nipples before taking one in her hot mouth.

"Jesus," the blonde hissed as she felt Devyn's now free hand slide down her flattened belly to caress her sandy brown curls. This was going to be her undoing and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much more. Grabbing hold of the back of the large hand, she guided the long fingers to her heated entrance. "Take me...please," she whispered into the shell of Devyn's ear before taking the lobe between her teeth.

Devyn grunted, "Fuck yes," and then three fingers sunk deep inside Skyler's wetness. She felt the smaller woman's hips jump at the welcomed invasion. Azure eyes closed at the feel of her lover's muscles contracting around her. How she missed this incredible woman who had her heart. She curled her fingers up with each inward thrust.

Skyler clutched and clawed at Devyn's back with her fingernails, pulling her closer and tighter with an insistent need which had to be filled. Hips began to buck as she neared the precipice of her release. She buried her face in Devyn's chest and began nipping and licking the exposed flesh. Suddenly she felt the body in front of her shift, and then a set of teeth lightly sunk into the flesh below her earlobe while at the same time the talented fingers thrust harder upwards. "Gods... yes!!!" She screamed as her body soared.

They held one another tightly almost for fear of this all being a dream. When their breathing calmed, Devyn slowly extricated her fingers, and then looked into the almost glowing emerald green eyes she loved. Tenderly she stroked a cheek, and watched as the smaller woman leaned into her hand. "I want more." She heard her love say. "I want all of you and all that you can give me." Devyn grinned in pleasure. She pulled Skyler's legs around her waist, hoisted the woman into her arms, and effortlessly carried her to the bed.

Dinner clearly forgotten, tongues explored each other's mouths again. Skyler immensely enjoyed lying beneath the weight of her lover's body. Pulling at the dark haired woman's sport bra, it was obvious she wanted no obstructions to the tantalizing flesh she intended to lay claim to.

Suddenly a shrill ring broke their attention. They paused, looking at one another for a sign to stop. Skyler then said, "Just leave it. Let voicemail take it." In one swift move she pushed a surprised Devyn onto her back. After removing her lover's bra and underwear, she climbed back on top and straddled a well-muscled thigh. Leaning over, she sensuously whispered into an ear, "I want us to come together." She then nibbled the lobe and heard Devyn's breath hitch. Small fingers slid down to soft black curls as a mouth swallowed a dark nipple. Long fingers returned to the entrance of Skyler's desire and effortlessly slipped inside. The doctor released the now pebbled nipple and groaned. Arching her back so that hips would bear down on the hand, three fingers easily entered Devyn's hot channel. They pumped inside one another while tongues dueled in wild abandon. The fingers of Devyn's free hand tugged and twisted pink nipples to hard pebbled points. Breaking from the kiss, Skyler called out, "Oh gods I'm gonna come."

The profession caused the raven haired woman's back to arch. "Me too," was all she managed to say before both sets of fingers curved forward pumping harder and faster. Skyler was the first to scream out her ecstasy and Devyn immediately followed. The blonde then collapsed on top of her lover.

Arms wrapped around one another, they lay there until their breathing slowed. "I need to have more of you ---- to taste you," Devyn confessed as she rolled them over. Working her way down Skyler's body, she suckled one nipple and then other. As she continued her journey southward with kisses and nibbles along the heated flesh, the noise of the cell phone returned. They tried to ignore if, but this time it continued to ring again once it stopped to go to voicemail. After the third time, a frustrated Devyn dug around with one hand amongst the clothes. Hitting the green button, she yelled through gritted teeth, "What is it?!!"

Confused dirty blonde eyebrows rose in surprise. Jocie looked at the phone to check the number on the screen. Hesitantly she asked, "Uhhh......Skyler?"

Devyn thrust the phone towards her lover. Exasperated, she laid her head on the doctor's muscled abdomen and waited.

"Hello?" Skyler asked trying to figure out who would be calling her at this most inconvenient time.

Jocie clearly heard the labored breathing that her best friend was trying to get under control. "Uh hey, you wanted me to call back about meeting for drinks." She silently smacked her forehead for interrupting, and then wondered how her friend could be screwing this stranger so quickly.

"Joss, yeah..... sorry. So can you?" Skyler wanted to kick herself for having called her friend in the first place with the invite. She wasn't expecting things to become so rapidly heated with her love until later, and now all she wanted to do was continue their lovemaking well into the early morning hours.

"Hannah and I are totally up for it, in fact we thought perhaps it would be great to have dinner together, but.....um....you're busy." The honey haired woman waited for a response yet found none. "Maybe I should just let you go."

Skyler snapped out of her momentary daydreaming, "What?!? No." She knew she was going to kick herself again for saying this but she owed it to her best friend to explain what was going on. "We can meet you for dinner."

A dark head immediately shot up. Surprised ocean blue eyes looked at her in disbelief.

"Well that's great. It will be nice to talk and get things out in the open." Jocie commented. "What restaurant?"

A small hand caressed her lover's cheek and she mouthed, 'It will be okay'. Returning to the phone, she stated, "The seafood place on Oak Gravel Road."

"Yeah okay that's your favorite one. How about thirty minutes?"

"Make that forty-five. I'm indecisive with what to wear."

"When have you ever been indec.....never mind. Forget I asked. We'll see you in forty-five." Jocie shook her head as she hung up the phone.

*********

Devyn was reluctant to leave the warm soft body pillow that was her lover. Without warning though, she was hurled onto her back in one swift motion. Snickering sea green eyes made her smile. She had obviously forgotten how strong this small woman could be.

"I owe it to Jocie to explain. She's been my best friend for almost nine years now. She had always been there for me through this whole mess. Are you going to be okay with this?"

Devyn nodded. "I understand. It's fine. I just wish it wasn't now, that's all."

"It takes ten minutes to get there and maybe fifteen minutes to get ready. That gives us twenty minutes to spare." Skyler responded with a hint of mischievousness.

"Oh, really, and what do you have in mind?" the dark haired woman questioned. Her lover's hot breath caressed her ears, and made her body tremble. She could feel the tip of a nose softly brush the sensitive skin.

"Sixty-nine with me," came the whisper.

Devyn grinned from ear to ear and said, "Hell yes."

Skyler quickly turned her body around. She brushed small fingers through the short cropped, midnight black curls. Inhaling the sweet scent of her lover's arousal made Skyler's head dizzy with need. Just as she was about to nibble on the fleshy lips, she felt a set of digits part her folds and a warm mouth press against her clit. "Oh god Devyn," she called out as her hips automatically bore down seeking more contact.

They nibbled and licked and sucked, making each other climb the pinnacle higher and higher. Hips rocked against each other's faces. Devyn kneaded the firm globes beneath her hands. She coated a finger in Skyler's creamy ambrosia, and then pressed the tip of the finger at the tight puckered entrance of her lover's ass.

Skyler threw her head back. "Oh yes please," she called out in ecstasy. When the digit wiggled past the muscled ring, it slid in easily the rest of the way. She returned to feasting on her lover, relishing in the feel of what Devyn was doing to her.

Within minutes, their bodies tensed, and as Skyler cried out her release without relinquishing her hold, Devyn followed as she felt the vibrations of Skyler's cry against her.

***********

Frustrated and anxious, Jocie looked at the time on her phone once again.

"Oh would you stop. They are going to be here. I'm sure they just got busy." Hannah tried to ease her girlfriend's mind, but for some reason, the honey brown haired woman seemed really worried. She gently took Jocie's hand within her own and gave it an adoring kiss in the hopes of distracting her.

"Here is your appetizer, ladies," the waitress chimed in, setting the platter down. It had an array of coconut shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops, crab dip and pita chips, and oysters on the half shell. "Can I get you another drink miss?" She asked Jocie. "You are still having two others join you for dinner correct?"

"Yes and...." Jocie began to respond and then she spotted her friend and the tall stranger coming their way. "Yes, as a matter of fact they are finally here."

"Hey, sorry we're late. Had trouble with my hair," Skyler commented nonchalantly as the two of them slid into the booth. "Oh my god, coconut shrimp." She snatched one up immediately, dipped it into the apricot sauce, and moaned at the wonderful flavors that exploded in her mouth. "I'm starved."

Devyn's nether regions twitched momentarily at the sound of that moan, remembering the vibrations Skyler sent through her clit. Then abruptly her thoughts evaporated by Jocie's remark.

"Oh really, your hair? You never have trouble with your hair. In fact that's why you chose that simple shorter cut just above your shoulders!?" Jocie's sudden frustration became evident to everyone.

A silence hovered at the table. Hannah's brown eyes widened in fright looked at Devyn's icy steel blue gaze like a deer in headlights. She didn't understand why Jocie would be upset that Devyn and Skyler were getting to know each other. Hannah gulped as quietly as possible, wondering what Devyn might say or do. She knew that her friend could be rather intimidating on a good day, and if she were in a bad mood then it wasn't any better than landing in a hornet's nest.

The stone cold gaze went from Hannah to Skyler. Devyn wanted to know if there was any hint from her lover that said not to lash out. The look in Skyler's jade green eyes begged her to not be harsh. She then turned her gaze to Hannah who just sat there with a raised eyebrow, a smug look to her face, and her arms crossed in front of her chest. In a low menacing growl, Devyn began, "She had no trouble with her hair at all. We're late because we were busy reacquainting ourselves before and after you called. It's been ten years so we've only just begun our attempt to catch up. Do you really have a problem with that or is it just me?!" A small hand crept its way to Devyn's larger one just under the table and gave it a squeeze.

Jocie was flabbergasted that this person would speak to her in that tone. In fact she was usually the one who spoke that way to others. It was so unexpected that her mind wasn't thinking fast enough for a rebuttal. Suddenly something that was said stood out – 'it's been ten years'. Wait a minute, did I hear that right? She can't possibly believe....oh no it's a scam....she's having Skyler believe that she is her long lost love! Oh no we are not having this bullshit. "Don't you dare come across with this....," she began, but then looked at Skyler with a frown. "Have you seriously lost your mind? Or is this bitch that convincing that you think she's your lost love?"

Sea green eyes looked at her in shock and confusion. "Joss, she is!" the blonde blurted out.

"Oh my god, how long did it take you to brainwash her?" Jocie questioned angrily to Devyn.

The dark haired woman's anger rose another notch, and Hannah silently swore could hear her friend's teeth grind.

"Wait Joss. Just stop it." Skyler pleaded. She frantically searched inside her purse for the item that would make all of this nonsense cease. Finally she found it inside her checkbook wallet. "Here." She handed two photos to her best friend.

Jocie took a look at the larger one first. There stood a younger and longer haired Skyler, who seemed to have barely aged, with her arms around the shoulders of a taller woman with shoulder length black hair. A bright smile was on the taller woman's face and there was no mistaking the piercing blue of those eyes. Jocie looked at the second smaller photo which had a close up of the dark haired beauty with a lopsided grin standing outside what appeared to possibly be a hospital. She held up a bandaged right hand, which had almost the entire thumb covered, and it looked as if she planned on snatching the camera away. And there were those blue eyes again.

"Remember when I showed you these so many years ago? I told you the story behind the bandaged hand." Skyler calmly stated. Taking hold of her lover's right hand, she gestured for Devyn to show them.

The taller woman opened her hand, palm up on the table. There in plain view stood the evident scar from the second knuckle of her thumb and almost all the way down to the wrist.

Jocie couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it because it seemed impossible, but here was the woman right in front of her that Skyler had never stopped loving. "I'm....sorry," she whispered as a single tear threatened to spill forth. Not knowing what else to do, she quickly slid out of the booth and straight for the women's restroom.

Hannah debated whether she go after her girlfriend or if should wait.

Blue and green eyes looked at one another for a moment before Skyler spoke. "Let me go see to her." She brushed her fingers through blonde locks and sighed as she watched Devyn stand to let her out of the booth.

********

Jocie kicked the trash can as she clenched her fists. She felt so stupid for treating her best friend suddenly like a child who didn't know any better. The honey gold blonde woman let out a string of curses to the small empty room. She had not realized how protective she had become of her friend over the years. She wanted to kick herself for acting like an ass.

The restroom door opened slowly, and Skyler poked her head in. Seeing the young woman, she stepped inside. "Hey," she said softly, and approached.

"I'm sorry Skyler. I really am. I don't know what I was thinking except that some stranger was posing as your deceased love and was going to hurt you and it would all lead up to you being taken away from me." She started to cry, and felt even more foolish for doing so. "We've been friends for so long, that you've actually become like a sister to me." Ripping a sheet of paper towel from the dispenser, she wiped her face. "God I feel so stupid."

Skyler could not stop the tear that emerged. Jocie had practically been her salvation all these years, and even though at one point Jocie confessed an interest, she understood that Skyler's heart had already been taken. So in time they did become like sisters. She put her arms around her best friend and brought her in for a heartfelt hug. "I'm not going anywhere. Devyn is actually going to move here."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers