Manipulated Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

Jocie pulled back, "Really?"

The blonde doctor nodded. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and we'll tell you all about it over dinner."

************

Both couples decided to forget the club after dinner, and enjoy a quieter time with the decadence of chocolate. In the Fondue Passion dessert bar, they relaxed at a cozy table near the small brick fireplace, as Jocie and Hannah finished telling embarrassing stories of their best friends.

It had begun to rain, making the temperature drop drastically outside. Skyler found the warmth of the fire inviting as she sat comfortably against Devyn's chest in the cozy leather curved loveseat style seating. She sighed contentedly as her lover's arm around her shoulder pulled her in lovingly. The dim lighting from the art deco overhead lamps made the area of the room they were in feel smaller and more intimate. The low chatter of patrons at other tables did not drown out the beautiful classic melodies of Dinah Washington and Billie Holliday playing in the background. The place seemed very romantic, and she was glad Jocie suggested it. She had forgotten that this dessert eatery had opened a couple of months ago and the whole town had been talking about the wonderful chocolates one could consume. As she looked out the window at the falling rain, she remembered that she and Jocie had planned on stopping in one afternoon just to try it out but there was an almost two hour wait. She snuggled into Devyn's shoulder when her nose caught another whiff of the cologne she had snuck into their purchases today. The fragrance had a crisp freshness to it almost like a just showered smell with some musk and sandalwood undertones. It smelled very sensuous on the black haired woman, and it gave Skyler a heady spin. She thought about how to get back at her lover for the stunt earlier outside the seafood restaurant before they got out of the car.

 

Skyler was about to shut the driver's side door of the Jeep when she felt and then saw Devyn quickly approach. Caught off guard, her lips were taken in an almost crushing kiss. She melted into the powerful embrace that was both strong and tender. Tongues danced wildly. Skyler could not stop the moan that escaped her throat, nor did she want to cease this animalistic side that she remembered so well from the woman she adored. She felt her body pushed against the side of the seat, long fingers threaded through her locks, and then in a firm grip her head was jerked back to fully expose her neck. First there were tender kisses and soft nibbles which professed love, and then the teeth came out to nip and bite firmly. A tongue caressed her flesh afterwards where the teeth had just grazed and stung. The young doctor's body could only respond. Hands pulled Devyn's head harder against her, and her left leg lifted to wrap itself around the firm waist in front of her. Her nether regions seeped wetness, and for a moment she wished they were at home without the restriction of clothing.

Devyn transitioned from the assault to softly stroking the shorter blonde with the tip of her nose and her lips. Moving up to her lover's ear, she whispered, "I want to make love to you as the rain falls upon our bodies." She placed a tender kiss upon her lover's cheek, and then released the hold she had as raindrops slowly began to fall upon them.

Skyler stood there stunned, her body tingled from the recent heated contact, and she momentarily shivered from the smoldering cobalt blue eyes that held her gaze.

Devyn held her hand out as a sinister grin unfolded across her face. Both of them knew that right now was not the opportunity, but Skyler sure wished it was as she took the offered hand, shut the door and was escorted into the eatery.

 

Skyler was still looking out the window at the rain falling when she was snapped out of the memory. "Hmm? What?"

"Is there anything else in particular you wanted......from the menu?" Devyn coyly asked in a hushed voice.

The blonde woman swallowed before speaking in order to get her brain and mouth to work respectively. "I'm good with this wine, and whatever else was ordered is fine. If it's chocolate, you know I'll enjoy it."

Devyn chuckled.

The waiter brought a large platter filled with an artistic array of fruit, marshmallows, and cubes of moist shortcake. Setting down two hot fondue pots, he said, "This one contains the passion fruit infused milk chocolate, and the other one is the dark and white chocolate swirl. Ladies, enjoy."

Both Skyler and Joni were amazed at the number of items they had to choose from that they almost couldn't decide what to try first. Devyn and Jocie sat back a moment to delight in their partner's addiction to chocolate. Finally Hannah grabbed a strawberry and dipped it into the second swirled pot.

Skyler knew that everything would taste great so it shouldn't matter what was first. Her decision, though, was made for her when Devyn reached over with the fondue fork, pierced a large scrumptious and juicy looking blackberry, dipped into the milk chocolate and then brought it up to the younger woman's lips. Sea green eyes looked at ocean blue, and then she opened her mouth to receive the offered morsel. The velvety smooth and rich chocolate mixed with the juice of the berry, and it made her mouth sing. "Oh my god that is soooo good!"

"Maybe I should put some of the chocolate on me for you to lick off," Devyn softly whispered in her ear.

Skyler's eyes turned a dark jade green when the words registered in her mind. She watched Devyn consume a chocolate covered banana slice, and azure blue eyes lit up.

"God that is good!" Devyn proclaimed. They looked at one another again, and Devyn whispered, "On second thought, maybe I'll just lick it off of your sensitive nipples. All that licking and sucking would surely make you come right on the spot."

Skyler shivered at the delicious thought. "You are very ornery tonight."

Clearing her throat, Jocie said, "Okay before you get too carried away there with whatever whispering you're doing, what's going to happen the day after tomorrow when you two fly back?"

Auburn eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?" Skyler inquired.

"Well are you going to the airport with them? I thought it'd be nice if we went together to see them off."

"Actually, I plan on flying back with them," the blonde added. Hannah and Devyn looked at one another and then at Skyler who popped another piece of chocolate covered fruit into her mouth, hummed, and then said to her lover, "I didn't have the chance to tell you earlier. While at the clinic this morning, I made arrangements for ten days vacation. I'm really overdue for taking a break, I thought I could help you pack since you said you didn't want to waste time on returning."

Devyn grinned from ear to ear. "That sounds fantastic to me."

Stunned brown eyes looked at her best friend. Hannah knew that one day something would happen to change their lives, but she didn't think Devyn would be the one leaving her behind. Even though she was happy for both of them, she was going to the miss the person who helped her build up the confidence within herself to be who she was today.

*********

Skyler pushed open the door that led into the yard from the garage, not wanting to let go of the lips that fiercely held her own. The rain came down in large drops as they moved into the lush wet grass. When they had pulled into the garage at home, Skyler found herself caught in the passionate gaze of darkened azure blue eyes. She knew at that moment that Devyn had every intention of fulfilling the statement that had been made earlier. Upon exiting the Jeep, Devyn proceeded to kick off her shoes and socks at the door. As she began on the buttons of the silk shirt, her ministrations were halted when another set of digits took over. She looked into twinkling jade green eyes before their lips embraced softly. The kiss grew in intensity, and just as Skyler kicked of her own shoes, she was pinned against the door.

Skyler wasn't sure how far they walked outside when she felt her body lowered down into the grass of the yard. The wet blades soaked the back of her shirt and pants, yet none of it mattered as the strong and warm body of her lover laid over her. Their breasts were pressed against one another's, and Skyler instinctively buried her hands within the raven locks of hair.

Fused and joined by bodies, hands, and lips they slowly writhed against one another with the rain dousing their bodies. Devyn insinuated a firm thigh between Skyler's legs. Momentarily breaking the kiss, she watched the forest green eyes grow hazy. Devyn smiled, loving how Skyler's body responded to her. She nipped and suckled at the sensitive skin just below her lover's ear as long fingers pinched and tugged Skyler's nipple through her shirt.

Skyler gave a sharp cry, arching her back as a swift jolt of pleasure shot through her body and straight between her legs. Drops of water splashed across her face and eyelids, adding to the sensations building within her. It wasn't long before hands found their way within each other's pants. Fingers slid between slick wet folds, circling clits simultaneously and losing themselves in one another's soft moans. Each of Skyler's cries made Devyn press harder and faster, and Skyler responded in tandem.

They rose higher and higher on the plane of their release. Devyn's body twitched, and hips worked even more fervently against the fingers that suddenly slipped deep inside her. She let out a cry and then thrust her fingers inside her lover. They both moved in and out as thumbs continued to stroke aching clits. A fire began to rage out of control between them. Raising her head, Devyn's eyes met Skyler's. She watched the blonde suck in her lower lip, trying to hold back the impending orgasm. Devyn whimpered at the sight, and then groaned knowing she was almost there. The muscles in her neck grew taut as Skyler's thumb stroked her clit harder.

"Oh god Skyler, I'm going to...."

"Yes...me too.....please....do it with me."

"God...now...please....right......"

"Yes....now."

"Fuuucckk!" Devyn shuddered, and Skyler's body convulsed as she cried out with her lover. They held tightly to one another as their bodies shook from the release.

Panting into each other's necks, they tried to calm their breathing. Skyler moved up, brushing the tip of her nose along the shell of an ear, and gently whispered, "I love you so much."

Sparkling cobalt blue eyes smiled at her. "I love you too."

"Let's go inside, and finish what we we've started here."

"Sounds fantastic."

********

Twelve months later.

The airplane taxied down the runway as it approached the gate. The airport was busy with travelers of all calibers on this Thursday morning. Business men and women carrying their briefcases and laptops, some of them talking on their cell phones, families with screaming children filled with adrenaline and anxious to go somewhere --- anywhere, as long as it's not standing still.

Two women walked side by side. The taller one with very determined steps, while the other continued to look around with concern. "I'm a little nervous about this. Are you?"

"Nope, I'm focused," came the short reply.

They found their way outside, and immediately Devyn hailed a cab. Getting inside, she spouted the address to the driver. Ocean blue eyes looked over at her lover, and a black eyebrow arched in question.

"I can't help but wonder if this is going to be futile. What if he doesn't answer any of our questions?" Sea green eyes pleaded.

"He has to answer at least one," Devyn casually replied. She turned her head away to look out the window. The streets of DC were very busy as the cab driver wove his way around the other vehicles. The raven haired woman's mind flooded with memories of that specific day and all of the time that followed. She had been so devastated to be told her lover died that she wanted to die herself. Oh the many times she wanted to end it all and even contemplated how during her walks in Chicago. She had despised herself and the gods for taking her soul mate away. Now to know they were lied to and kept separate all these years, she had to know why. Why would someone be so goddamn cruel? Ah, but cruelty is prevalent in our society. People are cruel to their animals, to their children, their lovers, even to the elderly. The voice filtered through her mind. Still she felt she had to close this chapter in their lives by facing this asshole. Suddenly she felt her hand embraced tenderly. She pushed back the tear that tried to surface, and gave her lover a small grin.

"I love you Devyn," Skyler softly stated.

The raven haired woman tenderly stroked her lover's cheek with the back of her fingers. "I love you too --- very much so. I know we have our lives together now, but we have to ask him."

Skyler slowly nodded in agreement as tried to gather her courage.

***********

"Cheryl," called out the salt and pepper haired man through the intercom.

"Yes, Mr. Buckland," the administrative assistant responded as she immediately pulled up his appointment calendar.

"This next appointment with Mr. Devyn...."

"Ackhart, sir, and it's Miss Ackhart."

The agent's eyebrows furrowed. He didn't expect the appointment to be with a female. "Yes, okay, so did you already give me a file on this?" He rummaged through the pile on his desk. He despised paperwork. What ever happened to the good old days when I was undercover on the streets catching the bad guys and gaining praise? He felt that he now just spent his time behind this desk pushing papers all day. Why is that? Oh yes, because of the torn ligaments and muscles in my right leg.

"Yes sir, I put it in your inbox first thing yesterday morning," she responded interrupting his bitter memories.

"Thank you, Cheryl. I just found it." He clicked the intercom button off and sat back in his chair. Running a hand through his hair, he remembered the last case he had that put him where he was today. If I had just secured that extra clip for my pistol from the glove compartment, I would not have been out of bullets, and those two dogs would not have ripped my leg apart. Now I'm practically useless in the streets except for minor cases and pushing paperwork. The older agent rubbed his face with a large surly hand and sighed. "Oh well, let's see what this next appointment is about." He opened the thick file folder. The first thing he noticed was the date in the upper right hand corner. "This was my first year at the bureau," he commented to himself. He did not recognize the names of the witnesses who came forward but did remember the drug lord involved. The memory of it all soon came back to him. He had received such praise and high honors for an excellent job of capturing one of the biggest drug lords that existed. In fact he had successfully shut down their whole operation. Suddenly his mind recalled snippets of witnesses. Flipping through the papers, he came across a photo of Delia, and one of Arie. He now remembered they were immediately placed into witness protection. "Those damn dykes," he whispered to himself as the images ran through his mind. Yeah one of them was sent to ICU when that pharmaceutical place exploded. A sneer etched across his feature. It was best to just tell the other that her friend died. Then it just seemed to make sense that both should think the other dead, especially when that fire erupted at their townhouse. A slight tinge of guilt hit his conscience, but it wasn't enough to make him care when he thought of how.....

"Mr. Buckland, your appointment is here." Cheryl spoke through the intercom.

He snapped out of his thoughts, and said, "Uhh yes, send her in."

Closing the folder, he grabbed his cane to stand up. Brown eyes saw the tall woman confidently walk in and right towards him. Fucking dyke, he mentally commented as he came around his desk, and held out his hand to greet her with his false smile. "Good morning, Ms. Ackhart. What can I do...." His words abruptly ceased as eyes widened in disbelief when he noticed the short blonde step through the doorway. Shocked at seeing both of them together, here in his office, he couldn't think, and noticed too late the large fist flying right at his face.

Pow!

James Buckland fell back hard, smashing into his desk lamp which landed on the floor with him following.

Upon hearing the crash, Cheryl bustled through the open door of his office. She caught sight of Mr. Buckland sitting on the floor with blood all over his face and shirt; and the tall raven haired woman standing fiercely over him. The assistant then bolted to find help, fearful that they were all in danger.

"You fucking asshole!" Devyn shouted.

"Goddamn it, you broke my nose." Buckland loudly remarked as he saw the mess on his shirt and tie. Grabbing the end of the tie, he attempted to stop the blood dripping from his nose.

Skyler stepped up and gently touched Devyn's arm. Green and blue eyes looked at one another momentarily. The young blonde did not expect her lover to physically hurt the agent, and she had hoped this would not cause trouble for them. When she felt the muscles relax a little beneath her hand, she began, "Mr. Buckland, tell me how could you live with yourself after the torment you put us through? Do you even realize the damage caused by having each of us believe the other was dead, and then forcing us to completely alter our lives?" She could not stop the flood of emotions that began to surface. In a choked voice, she asked, "Why Mr. Buckland? Why did you have to be so cruel to separate us?"

Angry and bitter, spiteful eyes stared up at the both of them. "Because I hate all of you fucking queers. You ruined my life....my marriage....my family." He reached for his cane, and using the side of his desk for leverage, he hoisted himself up in order to stand. "It's because of you goddamn dykes that my wife left me for woman. A fucking woman!" he yelled for emphasis. "I had a wonderful marriage with a stay-at-home wife and a beaming baby boy. I provided them with everything, but it wasn't enough for that skank. She took my son, left me a goddamn pathetic excuse of a letter and I never saw them again. So what's the big deal if I happen to share my misery with a couple of cunts?!"

Devyn's rage got the better of her. On a purely knee jerk reaction, she swung at him again. This time he managed to catch himself on the desk as he flew back, but lost his cane in the process. Sitting back up, and holding his hand over his right eye, he sneered, "I'm pressing charges against you for assaulting a federal agent, and you won't be coming back from this one. I'll see to it you rot in prison without your precious love. So say your good-byes now."

"Enough," a disembodied voice clearly stated.

The two women turned around, and all three of them saw a much older gentleman with two other agents and Cheryl coming through the office door. "Buckland, you will not be pressing charges."

"What?!" He cried out in disbelief. "She assaulted me!"

"Yes she did," Mr. MacGregor answered calmly, "And she had every right to." He walked right up to the two women and extended his hand first to Devyn and then to Skyler. "Ms. Ackhart, Ms. Catherwood, I am Buckland's superior, Thomas MacGregor." He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he proceeded. "I've been watching you for years James. You're a damn good agent..." he paused as his hazel brown eyes looked at each of them carefully, "but you were a rotten husband and father."

"What...the hell?!?" Buckland chortled in confusion.

"I've had the pleasure of meeting your ex-wife, and in fact had many opportunities to speak with her when she was contemplating leaving you." A sly grin formed upon his lips. "You see, that 'dyke' that you say stole your family is my niece, and in fact she too is an agent --- for a couple of years longer than you have been. Though it's a funny thing she's in a completely different department and you never gave her a second thought." He absently scratched at his bearded chin and adjusted his wire rimmed glasses. "So here is how I see the situation. You can press charges on Ms. Ackhart, and your reputation ---- your career ends today, period. See, I heard it all while standing outside your office, so now I understand what you had done in the Rodriguez case. You basically jeopardized this organization and practically destroyed the lives of these two women. Your other option would be to keep your mouth shut about this alleged 'assault'; immediately take a one month leave up on my insistence; and we'll re-negotiate your duties upon your return, thus keeping your reputation. The choice is yours."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers