Manipulating Her Mind Ch. 05

Story Info
A new submissive is learning.
3.9k words
4.32
11.6k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are your plans for the day?" Katie asked us.

"Oh, I don't know. We are just relaxing."

I had spoken for Jennifer at the moment. She had not been in any condition to phrase a full sentence. She had sat there, still, with her hands between her knees. Every fifteen seconds or so she would change positions slightly, shifting her weight from one side of her ass to the other.

I was sitting next to Jennifer who was next to Katie. It wasn't a large couch, just big enough to fit the three of us. The living room was really small. There was a TV across from the couch and a computer desk, leaving just enough room for the couch.

Speaking to Katie required leaning forward and looking past Jennifer.

"Same here," she replied. "Honestly, I am so tired from school. I went to the library to study and I just didn't have it in me. I hope I'm not interfering on anything, but I really would just rather be at home."

"It's okay. You are fine," Jennifer replied. She had seemed to compose herself a bit.

Jennifer was in a very precarious situation. I could only imagine what she was feeling at that moment. The egg inside of her was vibrating non-stop. There was no release from the feeling. Looking at her face revealed that she wanted to moan, make a noise, or move around. I knew she wanted to rip off those jeans and pull the egg out, or perhaps spread her legs and give in to another orgasm. Instead, she could do nothing. The egg was trapped inside of her, underneath her panties and tight jeans. She was sitting next to her roommate. There were several reasons preventing her from doing anything. Her only choice was to feel the absolutely exhilarating way her pussy throbbed as juices dripped into her panties as she tried to sit there as still and quiet as possible.

I reached my hand around Jennifer's back and let it slide up the back of her shirt, out of view from Katie. I needed to cut my fingernails, they were a bit longer than I usually let them grow, but I decided to use that to my advantage. I let my nails dig into her back, and let them slide down the back of her jeans.

"So what is your Major?" I asked Katie.

"I'm, umm, studying architectural design. I want to move to New York someday."

"Oh, nice. Have you been to the big city before? There is a huge need for architects in New York."

Jennifer did not know what to do with herself. She was breathing a little heavy and was still very restless on the couch. It was only a matter of time before Katie would notice and begin drilling her with questions, I was sure of it.

"Oh yes, I've been there twice. My mom and I love it. Hey, I'll be right back." She said.

Katie walked into the hallway and quickly disappeared into the bathroom. As the door shut I quickly turned towards Jennifer and pushed my hands under her shirt, sliding it above her breasts. I grabbed both of her nipples and squeezed. Jennifer moaned, allowing herself to breath heavier.

"God, I'm going crazy. I'm going so crazy." She said in a quiet moan.

I wanted to rip off her clothes right at that moment. I wanted to take her shirt off completely. The thought of Katie walking out the door and seeing Jennifer with her shirt off and jeans unbuttoned thrilled my mind.

With her shirt above her breasts I reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. I quickly slid my hand down under her panties and felt for her clit. Jennifer was absolutely soaking wet. My finger easily slid over her clit.

"Oh fuck. Master. That feels so good."

Jennifer had begun to slide down the couch with her hips moving in all directions.

I grabbed her hair and put her face right by mine. My mind raced with visions of fucking Jennifer right at that moment, on the couch, in front of Katie. I knew this was wrong. She could really embarrass herself with her roommate.

"Fuck me, Master," she begged.

She was squirming more and more on the couch. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavier and heavier.

I do not think Jennifer realized she had taken me over the edge right at that moment. I doubt she knew that I had decided to throw all caution to the wind.

I heard some noises in the bathroom. It sounded like the faucet had been turned on. I continued to rub her clit.

"When Katie comes back, you are to sit close to her. You are to put your hand on her leg, lean in and kiss her neck," I whispered in her ear in a slow, demanding voice.

Jennifer had just frozen up, sitting there.

"Yes, Master."

I grabbed her hair much harder and savored the way her face changed in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I slid my finger out from her jeans and raised it to her mouth, sliding it between her lips as I made her suck the pussy juice from my finger. Afterward I grabbed her chin and forced her head towards me. She did not resist.

My heart was beating harder and harder. I wanted to cum so badly. It was almost too much for me. It's this feeling that allows my mind to act dangerously. It's also this same feeling which allows me to become more dominant and allow this to happen.

"After you kiss her neck, you are to lean in and kiss her. You are to slide your tongue inside her mouth. Am I understood? If you do not do this, exactly, I will punish you. I will take you to your room, tie you up and whip your ass until you are crying and screaming. If you fuck this up and are not able to make your roommate kiss you back or she tells you to stop you will also receive this punishment, " I told her.

Jennifer could not speak. She was breathing too heavy. She had continued to move her hips, the vibrating egg still pleasuring her with no relief.

The door had begun to open and Jennifer quickly threw her shirt down and sat up straight. I let go of her hair.

Katie sat back down on the couch and gave us an awkward smile. I pushed my leg against Jennifer's, beckoning her to scoot closer to her roommate. Jennifer slid over so that her legs and shoulders were against Katie.

I was hardly able to hold still. Was Jennifer even bisexual? Hell, was she even bi-curious? I let my mind wander through our past conversations and I could not recall a discussion which would have led me to believe she was bisexual.

Katie just stared at Jennifer and let out a slightly confused laugh. Jennifer bravely leaned in and let her lips rub against Katie's chin as she began to kiss her skin.

Katie gave a look of sudden pleasure that was still mixed with confusion as she instinctively raised her head and allowed Jennifer to begin kissing her neck.

I watched as Jennifer leaned towards her roommates face and slowly kissed her lips. Katie sat still and allowed it to happen. She was slow to reciprocate, completely caught off guard. Jennifer slid her tongue slowly inside her lips and the two of them began to give in to the kiss.

Katie suddenly pulled away. "Stop, stop" she said. She was breathing very heavy. "What the hell... just happened?"

Jennifer leaned in again and tried to kiss her. Katie pushed her away. "Oh my god... " Katie uttered between heavy breaths.

"Excuse us Katie," I said boldly "Jennifer has a punishment coming to her. Don't you Jennifer?"

Jennifer looked at me, horrified that I had just said that in front her roommate. Yet, I could still see the excitement in her eyes. She realized the punishment was going to happen.

"Yes, Master" she said, giving in.

I grabbed her hand and stood up, walking away from the couch. I made Jennifer walk in front of me. Katie was sitting very still, staring at us, and breathing heavy as we walked to Jennifer's room. I noisily took off my belt just before turning the corner from the living room to the hallway.

When we got to her room I grabbed Jennifer and shoved her to the bed. She fell onto the bed, panting and moving her hips. I could tell she was going absolutely nuts with the vibrating egg in her pussy. It was beginning to consume her mind. It was enough to drive her crazy and do things she would never willingly do otherwise.

I grabbed all of her pillows and set them in the middle of the bed. After the pillows were stacked in the middle I grabbed the vibrator and set it longwise on top of the pillows. She looked at me, very curious as to what I was doing.

"Take off your clothes" I said to her.

"Yes, Master."

As she started taking off her clothes I walked to the satchel and grabbed all of my hemp rope, tossing it on the bed next to the pillows. Jennifer was sitting on the bed, naked and shaking. She knew what was coming. She was very scared but also very excited. She had received a pretty hard spanking while at the park, but this was going to be much more severe. I knew she understood this.

"Get on your stomach." I ordered her. I grabbed Jennifer by the arm and positioned her on the pillows. She laid down with her ass out in the air, lifted up by the stack of pillows. The dildo was pressing longwise against her clit and the top of her pussy lips.

I grabbed the rope and tied her wrists together, above her head, before using the rest of the rope to secure her hands to the bed frame. I then walked around behind her bed and grabbed a second coil of rope. I wrapped it around her ankle and secured it to the back corner of the bed. Walking to the opposite back corner of the bed I could see her whole body heaving up and down from breathing so hard. She struggled to look behind her and watch me string the role of rope to her other ankle, tying it to the other corner of the bedpost.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" I casually asked her as I grabbed the last role of rope. This last role was the biggest of all that I had brought. I was very glad I brought it.

"Yes Master" she whimpered.

I tied one end of the rope to the middle of the frame and draped it across her lower back, just above her ass, and then wrapped it once on the opposite side of the bed frame. After that I strung it back across her legs, just below her ass, to the bed frame, close to where I tied the beginning of the rope. I wrapped the end of the rope around the bedframe and began to pull, tightening her ass to the pillows. When she was firmly bound in place and I felt confident she would not be able to move, I tied down the knot to hold it all in place.

Jennifer laid there on her stomach. She had her wrists tied together and bound to the frame below the mattress; her legs were spread with each ankle bound to the two back corner posts. Three pillows stacked on one another lifted her ass; her legs and back tied down tightly to prevent any movement or protection. She still had the vibrating egg inside of her pussy.

I grabbed the belt and walked around to the front side of the bed. "You are going to be punished now, am I understood? I warned you. You were to keep kissing her and not allow her to say stop."

Jennifer was trembling, more so than before. She had her head turned sideways looking at me. "Master, is this going to hurt?" she mumbled.

I grabbed the belt and silently walked down the side of the bed, not answering. The vibrating dildo was positioned so that the on-off switch was exposed with the rest of it pushed firmly against her clit, between her and the pillow. I turned it on low and she immediately moaned, much louder than I thought. I walked to the door of her room and cracked it open. I wanted Jennifer to expose herself as a dirty slut who enjoyed her punishment. I walked back to her and kissed her forehead. Silently I moved back to the side of the bed and with no hesitation brought the belt down on her ass. In my excitement I had slapped her ass hard enough to leave a big red mark. That was going to welt, I thought to myself.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she yelled at the sudden pain.

I reached in and turned the vibrator on high. Jennifer began moaning uncontrollably. I walked back up to the front of the bed and saw she was drooling. It was so much for her to handle that it seemed she had no control of her saliva.

"Master, oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she yelled in a moan.

Walking back down the side of the bed I unleash another slap of the belt on her ass. I let it smack down right on her now welted red spot.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed.

With no hesitation I swung the belt on her other ass cheek. I heard her scream again as I suddenly whipped her ass with my belt three times in a row, each hit harder and harder. Her entire ass was bright red at this point. Wasting no time I slapped her other ass cheek three times. I enjoyed the very loud smacking noise it made against her. Jennifer screamed at each and every slap on the ass. She tried her hardest to move her ass; she tried even harder to roll onto her side. It was useless. She was trapped.

I stopped for a moment and walked to the front of the bed. The only sounds that could be heard were the vibrator humming under her pussy and the non-stop whimpering coming from Jennifer.

"We are almost done, okay?" I said to her with calm reassurance in my voice.

"Yes Master," she said. I could hear some relief in her voice.

"You are aware that your roommate can hear everything, right?"

"I know, Master. I don't care."

"Good girl. Do you like pleasing your Master?"

"Yes, Master. I am yours to do whatever you want with." After a moment of heavy breathing, Jennifer said, "Master, I am ready for the rest of my punishment."

Jennifer had reached a new state of mind. I had been able to break her mind of her selfish needs and wants. She would do anything for her Master at that point of time. Absolutely anything. I knew this state of mind and it's what separates a good submissive from the rest who pretend to be submissive.

"Master" she says yet again, beginning to breath harder and harder. "Punish me. I'm sorry I disappointed you. Punish me, because I deserve it."

My heart was pumping so hard in my chest. She had begun to whimper and moan more. Was she ready to have an orgasm? Is this what drove her to make this sudden comment? I waited a moment and heard her moan and moan louder. Grabbing the belt I gave her five, very hard, slaps on her ass yet again. She was screaming. I began to whip her ass, over and over countless times as her whole body tightened up with her orgasm. She began to scream so loud, loud enough that everyone in the building would have heard the sound of her orgasm. She was out of control. I continued to slap her ass as hard as I could with my belt, non-stop, until her moans of pleasure turned to screams of pain. With one final hard slap of the belt I threw it across the room, hearing the loud clank of the buckle hitting the wall.

I realized I was breathing very hard. Giving her no time to catch her breath I yanked the dildo from under her pussy and pulled the string connected to the vibrating egg. I threw them both off the bed, hard enough to hear them bounce against the wall. There was a very large wet spot spreading on her pillowcase; she was dripping pussy juice everywhere.

With a sense of urgency I dropped my pants and boxer-briefs down to my knees and let my hard cock hang out. It was throbbing with no touch from myself. Positioning myself on top of her I used my hand to guide my dick into her pussy as quick as I could. Once it slid in I shoved it in her pussy as far as I could. I moaned so loud at the warm feeling of her wet pussy stuffed with my cock. Removing myself from her I slammed it in again, harder than before. Jennifer and I both moaned at the same time. I leaned down and let my teeth bite into the back of her shoulder. I knew it was hard enough to leave teeth marks and I didn't care. Jennifer was my submissive. My helpless, tied up slut and there was nothing she could do to stop me. I began shoving my dick in her pussy harder and quicker, biting down on the back of her shoulder to prevent me from yelling entirely too loud.

Jennifer had started to moan louder and louder as well. She had not had a chance to feel my cock inside of her until now.

I fucked her so hard while she was tied up and bound to her stomach. I released my biting grip from her shoulder and put both arms on each side of her. As I fucked her as hard as possible I had begun to yell louder and louder, overpowering the sound of her own moans.

She laid there, hands tied above her head, ankles spread and bound, and ass tied down to the bed as her Master fucked her as hard as he could.

I could feel myself beginning to cum as I continued to slam my cock in her pussy, sweat beginning to drip down my face. I finally started to cum inside of her pussy. I was not sure what Jennifer had done to my mind; it was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. I shot an incredible amount in her pussy and I didn't stop until I had no more cum to give. My moans were deep and very loud.

"Oh Master!" she squealed in excitement. She is still over the top. "Did I please you Master? Did I make you happy, Master?"

I laid on top of her, exhausted at the moment and catching my breath.

"Yes, you were a very good girl," I replied after a moment.

"Master, can I tell you something?"

"Yes, you may."

"Master, I loved that. I loved the spankings. I'm so happy I pleased you. I know I deserved that punishment and thank you."

I heard a slight noise from somewhere. I looked towards the door. It was still ajar. I caught the sight of what I thought was someone walking away quickly. I knew who it was.

"How much do you like pleasing your Master?" I asked her.

"Oh my god. You have no idea! My ass hurts so badly and I deserved it Master."

I knew this state of mind. Some call it "Subspace". From time to time sessions can have a deeply emotional effect that can cause a state of mind in a slave or submissive that induces a mental detachment achieved through strong physical and mental stimuli.

I thought about her roommate. I knew she had been watching. I wonder for how long. Did she watch the entire time? I knew without a doubt that she had heard us at the very least.

I climbed off of Jennifer and released my now soft dick from her pussy. I untied her ankles and removed the rope holding her down on top of the pillows. Walking around to the front of the bed I undid the rope around her wrists. She was free again. She rolled off the pillows and stretched. I realized at that moment how beautiful she was. My mind was getting very deep with Jennifer.

I pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. I grabbed her hand and helped her stand up. I pulled her naked body against mine and stroked her hair before kissing her lips.

"You are such a good girl for your Master, you have no idea," I told her.

I thought she was going to melt under the weight of that compliment right at that moment. She reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Are you ready to make your Master happy again?"

"Yes, Master. Anything you want me to do."

She was still very detached; her emotions were no longer in the way. She was in that subspace euphoric state of mind still and was ready to do anything her Master told her to do.

"I'm going to give you another chance to be a good girl. No more punishments for you today, okay? Finish what you couldn't start before your punishment."

"Yes Master, I will do much better this time." Her tone of voice was very serious, more than I'd ever heard from her, or any other submissive. I was quite pleasantly surprised.

I pointed to the door. She began to walk out. A week ago she would have grabbed her clothes, she would have looked in shock. I would have had to carefully explain what she was going to do. She was not the same girl she was a week ago in the park. My submissive walked out the door and down the hallway, naked.

I walked behind her, noticing her ass was still extremely red and welted, following her into the living room. I turned the corner as Katie looked up in surprise to her naked roommate descending upon her while sitting on the couch. Jennifer did not hesitate. She grabbed her roommate's hands and moved them aside and quickly straddled her. She lifted up Katie's chin and began to kiss her, tangling up each hand in her hair in the process.

12