Manipulating Jenny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

He gets close-up angles of Jenny's young face, the serene features of her high cheek bones, the pony tail grip of her jet black hair, and her sexy glossed lipstick on her inviting mouth Jenny runs her tongue seductively around her lips and occasionally pokes the tongue right out and moves it side to side.

"Now, now you are getting the idea. Keep it up" She plunges her fingers inside the gaping vagina and stirs them around inside, sending him into raptures. "This is great stuff, go for it girl, masturbate freely for me." She does, moving her fingers around and around in sweeping clockwise motion around her engorged clit as the camera gets all the action front row seat style.

"Hang on Jenny," Raymond says quickly, sensing she is getting close to an orgasm. "I've got something to help you." He goes to a cabinet and brings out a huge flesh-like vibrator shaped into an eight-inch penis complete with ripple surface. It is two and a half inches thick and just over seven inches in circumference.

"Oh my gawd sir, that is big, it looks so thick," she says but she grabs it and pushes it gently at first into her eager vagina, then sliding it in all the way to its fake flesh-like balls.

"Now slide it almost all the way out and slide it all the way in slow motion," the boss urges. Jenny does what she is told. Ah, this is the hallmark of a good personal secretary, he thinks.

"Sir, you can see I am not just a pretty face." They both laugh as he continues filming her full length and close-up variations of her cunt swallowing his entire large shaft. Raymond is now on his 45th minute of underwear and fully naked scenes of Jenny playing with herself. He wants it to run 60 minutes so before she reaches an orgasm.

He gets Jenny to lie face down on his desk and masturbate her pussy lips using both hands. Her left hand slides to her cunt from underneath her pelvis while her right hand comes around over the top and both sets of fingers meet up on her wet lips.

She now has no less than eight fingers and two thumbs masturbating her thoroughly wet pussy. The boss keeps licking his own lips as he makes sure he gets all the camera angles he needs to make this a really hot video.

Performing for her boss excites Jenny and brings out the innermost passions of her sexuality for him being so kind to her. She desperately wants tom please him in case he ever changes his mind and she is reduced to a nobody junior in the office. She doesn't hold back her real feelings of pleasing herself masturbating and knowing it is pleasing him.

The thought of him filming her in action sends tremors through her loins. She is so turned on he keeps the microphone to highest level to not miss a sound, especially her panting.

The sound effects are dramatic as Jenny becomes more uncontrolled in her movements. Panting, sighing, moaning that get louder and louder, her hips moving around as Raymond takes it all in full length, close-up and some really sensuous scenes flashing to her pretty girlish face.

She has rolled to her side, holding one leg aloft. Her face looks frantic. Her tongue won't stay in her mouth. He gets a really classic close-up of just her mouth with the tongue working around her hot glossed lips in unison to the sound track of her heavy breathing, moans and squeals with her eyes held shut, then wide open.

Jenny is not acting. She is on Cloud Nine rising fast. Raymond almost drops the camera realising she is not acting but actually losing self-control in the heat of the moment. Then in an almighty cry, Jenny peaks in an orgasmic shriek and slumps back, stripped bare of further energy.

He runs the camera across her features while she lies on her back, mouth open and saying, "Oh sir, look at what you made me do."

That night the boss processes the entire proceedings in his mansion and test runs it on the big screen. There is Jenny, larger than life and he hears himself say aloud, "That's my girl, isn't she just something."

Raymond wanks throughout the entire 60-minute video, ejaculating just as Jenny climaxes on the big screen in front of him. He goes to his bar, pours bourbon and dials a phone number.

"Hank, it's Raymond here. Get the boys together for a meeting of our special business group. We have another film to review and let them know that the first member to put down the usual $10,000 gets an all-expenses paid overnight at the Ritz with the beautiful star of this film."

Raymond has already hatched the plot how he can get Jenny to accept a dinner date and overnight stay with the lucky businessman.

It will require her to be very elegantly dressed on the evening for the dinner at a six-star hotel. He will tell Jenny that as his personal secretary he must rely on her to help get the supposedly out-of-town business magnate to agree to accept an important negotiating deal he has already put to the other man.

But his plot is to fake a sudden illness and phone the hotel to apologise at the last minute, leaving a message for Jenny to please go ahead with the dinner in company of his client as it is on Raymond's account there. He will tell Jenny he is counting on her to use her youthful innocence but very womanly guile to get around his hardline doubts about signing the deal.

Raymond rings Jenny at home that evening to let her know there is a really big deal coming off with a business magnate and he wants her to accompany him to dinner with the client in 10 day's time. He tells her he has a fashion house designer already working on two special outfits for her to wear. One is a stunning and very elegantevening dress and the other is an outfit just for recreation.

Jenny is speechless but instantly realises how important this dinner meeting must be to her boss. She is stoked at the prospect of wearing something rich and elegant for a change. That night she goes to bed thinking it was good timing to so entertain her boss earlier that evening in his office. Already he is making her more important in the organisation.

The boss goes to bed across town also thinking with a smile on his face.It has been a good day at the office.

To be continued. Watch Literotica for the upcoming Chapter 5 of Manipulating Jenny when she discovers the real inside story of what happens when a girl gets her clitoris pierced. before having her first lesbian experience.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers
12