Manipulating Jenny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

He feels him fitting the ring that passes through her clitoral hood and sits right against the back of her clit. It gives her a weird spasm of erotic titillation and sends a small shiver through her. He is now fitting the second ring that will go through the upper part of the hood in a way that allows it to rest against the head of her clitoris, thus giving her a simultaneous front and back touch sensation. Just crossing her legs in full street dress and squeezing them will give her many moments of secret sexual pleasure.

Jenny already feels more desirable than ever as she quivers at the old piercer's close proximity to her open legs while she lies there before him totally naked. Her nipples stand up perkily through the arousal of her deep inner sexuality senses rising to the surface. He finishes and stands up, confronting her nudity with a bulging erection inside his track pants and as he leans forward for a moment the point of his hidden shaft grazes against the smooth texture of her abdomen.

"Hop up now and have look at yourself in the mirror," he beckons to her and leads her to a full-length mirror in the corner, her uncovered big breasts jiggling as she walks. She is thrilled and instantly hugs him, her soft body pressing against the man's bare navel and hairy chest. Her strong cone shape nipples press through the silvery grey hair and he feels them moving in a left and right motion as Jenny sways her shoulders about as she hugs him tightly.

"Oh thank you, thank you, I am going to be so happy," Jenny exclaims with childlike enthusiasm. The old man quips, "well this is what I do best you know, the way those rings are set up you won't have any problem with them and I assure you, you are going to get added stimulation right through your pussy." Jenny is so excited she blurts out, "Oh I can't wait, please show me now while I am undressed.

"You want me to show you?"

"Yes, yes, no one else will know and I can't wait, I must find out now"

The old man mutters half aloud: "It's funny, another woman begging for it after I pierce their pussy. I must be in the right business."

As Jenny sits legs apart on the edge of the bench he goes to a cupboard and brings out a fat long vibrator in the shape of a man's penis; it's two-inches thick in diameter and a throbbing seven and a half inches in circumference with ripple surfaces and a twin clitoral tickler.

"I'll demonstrate this to you after I put my tongue into you like you want," he says going down on her. The 18 year-old grips her sexy thighs tight around him and grabs the back of his head to keep him from pulling out. She isn't concerned that he's a man some 30 years older than her like her boss and her stepfather, because in the privacy of his studio no one will ever know how decadent she can be. The age difference seems to add to her thrill-seeking pleasure. This is the man who spent more time fiddling with her sexuality than anyone so far and that's before he pierced her pussy in two places! No romance. Lust? Innocence? A fantasy coming true?.

"This is sooo good" she moans aloud, "please keep going, it's working, make me cum." But the old man pulls away and grabs the big vibrator. "Here, this will make you cum" he asserts as he slides the weapon into her willing vagina lips. Jenny's cunt is on fire again, her clit fully engorged, the insides of her vagina overwhelmed by the fullness of the thick vibrating shaft working relentlessly around the highly sensitive inside of her sex tunnel amid the extra sensations caused by her erect clit leaning back and forth against the rings he inserted around it.

It is taking over Jenny's mind. She shakes her head around in a circling motion, her ponytail twisting about and suddenly gives out muted screams: "Give me the real thing! Give me the real thing! Put it in me! I want you in me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Now! Do it! Do it!"

The old piercer He doesn't have to be told again. His track pants are down in seconds and he steers what seems to be an equally thick rod into her but this one is real man's flesh. Jenny's vagina lips wrap around it as she uses her pussy muscles to squeeze as tight as she can, increasing the pleasure for both of them. This is an unexpected fuck the old man cannot resist with such a young, beautiful naked tigress under him lusting to be ravished. The effect of the sexually penetrating oil remains hot between her loins as she wraps both arms around him.

Jenny's mind is working overtime. In every sexual encounter, intended or accidental, her mind invigorates her passion. She thinks as she enjoys and the psychological stimulus that drives her into rapturous ecstasy starts to overwhelm her. The very concept of something so outrageously daring as a man the same age as her father fucking her savagely as she squeals in delight can only be topped one day by letting her stepfather do it to her.

The body piercer is working overtime in Jenny's cute cavern, ramming his thick penis all the way in up to the hilt, his big balls bouncing against her hairless pubic bone. Jenny thinks of his age and how good he is, and then her daddy's age so similar and wonders would it be like this if one day she let him take her. Her body is pulsating to the rhythm of the piercer's deep thrusts, grunting as he goes, but her mind is dancing through a fantasy that this man on top of her is not the piercer at all, it's her stepdaddy. She shuts her eyes and imagines it is he, at home on the couch they share so often watching television in their underwear. Always so close yet so far.

Her stepfather has never tried anything with her but now, right now, in her own mind it's her daddy taking her savagely because he can't wait any longer. Her eyes tightly closed, the piercer is driving his swollen rock hard rod faster and faster through her vaginal juices as Jenny concentrates on her greatest fantasy. Her upraised feet dangle about in all directions as the heavy man pounds her relentlessly and she grips him tighter than ever by her thighs, her arms wrapped around his back as she looks up and imagines her daddy's face looking down at his sweet angel. Both of them are perspiring profusely and the emotion now takes over Jenny's self control as she screams in a fast rising climax: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeees! Yeeeeee! Yeeeeeee!

Then total silence except for two sets of lungs breathing heavily. They lay side by side motionless for what seems eternity, but is only minutes. The robust old man gets up and looks at Jenny's still pulsating pussy. "That is the best fuck I've ever had and you are the most beautiful fuck I've ever seen." he says softly to her squeezing her sweaty hand. "Go and shower yourself and always remember you have made this old man happy beyond his belief."

When she returns to the studio 15 minutes later he tells her he must now take the post piercing photos of her pussy to complete the sample set. "Yes, when I come back to this book some time in the future and look at your pictures I will always remember a young lady that I wish you were my own daughter."

To be continued: Watch for Maniplating Jenny Chapter 6 when she has a torrid but very emotionally sexy irst lovemaking experience with another young woman just to please her deviant boss in return for a promotion and his gift of a new BMW car.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers
12