Manipulating Jenny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Her heart beating frantically, Jenny would sneak back to her room after collecting the sounds and images in her mind to figure all this out. She discovered things by trial and tribulation but one thing was certain, being in love and making love had something to do with putting fingers in the pussy. That must be why there with so much room inside. What else could it be?

She practised many times trying to mimic her mother knowing that fingers and the pussy were hand in glove to lovemaking pleasure. Being in love must make a woman so happy and she so much wanted to be like her mother. At the time she couldn't wait to tell her classmates what she discovered.

If only she had the chance to discuss it with her mother before a drunk driver killed her. For most of the next 12 months Jenny lost all interest in her own pussy and thoughts of pleasure but as time healed the sadness of losing her mother she began to feel stronger affection for her stepfather. He married her mother five years after Jenny was born. Now with the ultra sexy micro bikini in hand she intends to parade for him, she wants him to see her as she is today, not the flaunting kid she used to be. In Jenny's eyes, her stepfather is her hero. He never re-married and raised her on his own since she was almost nine. Nor did he ever exploit her innocence when he so easily could.

At school her classmates exchanged stories about their sexuality and experiences in growing up. Jenny got the impression she was missing out because her father was never like any of those. This is why Jenny became such a prick teasing office flirt when she started work. She elected to take her frustration out on other men because her own stepfather did not seem excited by her emerging womanhood. Today though, she is determined to change all that.

She will warm him up by asking him to give his opinion on the new micro bikini she will parade in front of him. These micro bikinis are so hot they appear to be designed for nude beaches or places where a woman can boldly display her full figure in the most exhibitionist way. All Jenny is thinking about now is how she can do this successfully and not look cheap in his eyes. For many years it has been her goal to share his bed and no longer be denied.

The outfit she purchases is merely a small triangle of material about the size of a matchbox that sits just above her pussy and a thin strand of material drops into the vaginal crack and comes up the crack of her bum to a thin waistband She picks this style above several others just as exciting and revealing because the cord part that drops into the crack of her pussy acts as a stimulus to her clitoris and having two rings pierced into her sweet spot she expects it will add even more to her pleasure when moving about.

Jenny likes to wear these hot garments because she knows that at heart, many women secretly want to show off their bodies to men -- even their private parts - not just their husbands, boyfriends or lovers but to complete strangers for the thrill of it knowing how it must excite the opposite sex. And maybe the same sex, too. She pulls into the driveway but is not expecting to discover what she sees once she enters the house. Her stepfather thinks she is at work and is not expecting her home this early. As Jenny unlatches the door she can hear voices in the living room so she discretely creeps in thinking her daddy has a woman friend he hasn't told her about. She gets a big surprise.

Open mouthed and in shock she can see him lying naked on the couch watching a porn movie. The size of his cock gets her immediate attention. He is stroking it and bending it around as if it's a toy on some kind of a swivel. She dare not let him know she can see him -- the embarrassment would be beyond belief. "My God" she mutters under her breath, "it's like a light pole." She unintentionally licks her lips like a cat that gets the cream in an instant reaction to this unexpected sight. She keeps staring at the size of it and suddenly realises he has something in his other hand. "Oh my God" she whispers to herself, " he's got one of those porn star look-alike fake vaginas and he's putting it in that thing. What a waste! I can't look."

Jenny extricates herself very carefully so he doesn't know she has seen him and gets back in the car. She is trembling with indignation. Now she talks aloud. "Daddy why? Why? Why would you want to fuck a look-alike pussy when there is a real one, your own daughter just begging for your cock? Oh my God, Jenny you have to do it now little girl, you have to give yourself to him, he is lonely for a real woman and you haven't tried hard enough," she admonishes herself.

Jenny sits in the car and thinks what to do. She can't go back while this is happening. She keeps talking aloud to herself, working out what to do. "I've got to give him time to get off on that stupid toy and make out I know nothing, but by God, from now on if he wants to fuck a look-alike pussy he can give that huge cock to me. I want it more than ever no I can see how big it is."

She drives discretely around the corner and thinks of her cherished daddy naked. His body looks so fit and healthy, his greying hair all tossed about and his chest a bit hairy. Lovely strong shoulders and oh, those muscular looking thighs and the size of his cock. These entire thoughts race through her confused mind.and she talks to herself. "Phew! The size of his rod! I never knew my step daddy was so spunky in the raw. What a waste in that silly vibrating hand toy! My pussy is real, he can have a real one if he's that randy."

She waits half an hour and decides to ring ahead to alert him she is on the way. That way he can cover his tracks and not be embarrassed because she wants to play her own seduction game once she gets home and the last thing she needs is for him to be upset. He picks up the phone after it rings several times. "Daddy, it's your little love bird Jenny, I'll be home in about 15 minutes. Raymond gave me an early mark."

"Jenny? What are you doing home this early?"

"Daddy you weren't listening! I said Raymond gave me an early mark and I've been shopping for some really nasty little things I can't wait to show you. I will be home soon."

"How long?"

"Fifteen minutes. I'm only five miles away and the traffic isn't too bad. See you soon. you hunk of a man""

"Yes kitten, see you when you get home." He hangs up the phone and wonders why she suddenly calls him a hunk of a man. She has never spoke to him like that before.

Jenny is in the car parked kerbside just around the corner. She waits 15 minutes and slowly pulls up in the driveway, honking the Beamer's air horn to let him know she's arrived -- just in case he is trying to get dressed. She gets inside and he is in a bathrobe. "You rang just as I was about to get in the shower Jen and you arrived just as I got out."

"Oh that's okay daddy, please don't get out of your robe you look just gorgeous and so masculine with those strong hairy legs. Don't spoil my evening by getting into your tracksuit again for heaven's sake. Go get yourself a beer from the fridge and wait on the couch for me. I've got to show you something new I just bought, but I'll just duck into the bathroom first to freshen up."

She disappears into the shower and scrubs herself inside out thinking how lucky she was not to have been hurt by that low life that sexually assaulted her on the train. And to think he got his fingers inside her, brought her to orgasm in the dark and just disappeared as though it never happened. The very thought disgusts her.

She freshens up with her sexy perfume body spray and her bare pussy glistens from the essential oils she gently rubs all over her wide outer labia and well-rounded pubic mound. Her pussy lips jut slightly out of her vaginal crack and her clitoris, as always, is not afraid to stand up for itself if provoked.

She puts on the micro bikini branded the overklit that provides a matchbox size lime green triangle of lycra above the pussy and rather than just cover the clitoris, Jenny discovers the bottom point of the triangle more or less points to the clitoris and the very narrow strand of material then disappears into the crack of the vagina beside her clit. She looks in the mirror and says softly "Well daddy, you are going to see your daughter like never before."

He is sitting on the same couch she saw him on earlier; still in his bathrobe thank heavens she thinks, as she whirls into view. "Okay my dearest daddy, have a look at your little baby daughter now." She stands before him, slowly turning so he sees her bar arse and up close the way her pussy is so explicitly on display. "Isn't this so beautiful daddy?"

He can't believe what he sees. "Good God Jenny, where on earth did you get this? I can see everything. I can see all your cunt...I mean, all your pussy."

She giggles teasingly. "Oh I know you can daddy but isn't it just beautiful, don't I make you feel like you want to get to know me better?"

"Hell Jenny, there isn't much more to know about. Your tits are fully exposed bar a tiny strip over the nipples that doesn't even cover them anyway, your arse is bare, this thing sits at the bottom of your pubic bone and hardly bigger than the size of a matchbox and instead of covering your pussy, it seems to be showing it off."

"Oh I just love it daddy. I can't wait to wear it somewhere."

"Jenny, you've got to be joking. Surely not... I mean girls don't wear these things outside the house surely?"

"Daadeee! Girls do but only in certain places. You have to modern up a bit. You must know that while a boy likes to play with his, a girl likes to show hers off. We are just natural show-offs. This version is the overklit because it is meant to sit just on the tip of the clitoris and leave everything else fully exposed."

"Well the cord part under that triangle certainly doesn't cover your clit it goes down the side of it."

"Oh, yes I didn't realise that until I got home and that's probably because one size doesn't fit all after all. The supplier has versions that just have a vertical strip coming down to sit above the crack in the pussy and two matching tiny bands that go down each side of the pussy pushing it up a bit more prominent but I looked at those and like a lot of girls, that little strip down the centre would not cover my part up and when the models walk in them, they seem to slip off centre anyway, so I didn't buy that type."

"But Jenny, this one is no better, I can see everything down there and that means so can anyone else. Where on earth did you think you could wear this outfit.?"

She waves her hands in the air mockingly. "Well, daddy right here for a start. I really got this for you so I can be a show-off but don't do a citizen's arrest on me. Anyway I am going to take it away with me on Friday when my boss is on a business trip and he's asked me to travel with him."

Her father groans. "And you are going?"

"Yes."

"And taking that kind of clothing? My daughter?"

"Daddy I'm a big girl now. I won't wear it in silly places and get into trouble. Maybe sunbaking or in fairly private places where maybe just a small number of people might see me."

He shakes his head. "Yes, but..."

"Daddy you have to realise that girls do like to show off a bit. They really want men to see their best assets. Short skirts, low cleavage, see-through clothes, sometime no panties at all. Why is this stuff sold? Because girls buy them to make men do a lot of wishful thinking. It's a cruel turn-on maybe."

"I didn't know girls were that bad, or that good, depending on what you mean," he says weakly.

"Daddy when I was in my first year at high school we had this gorgeous PT teacher and we all wore our short sports tunics to gym on those days and I know that six of the girls deliberately wore really small panties that they pulled into their cracks, and two of them left their panties off. That's because it was a chance to show off to this hunk of a teacher who used to lift us up to the beams by putting his hand around our bum under our tunic and with a bit of luck we would feel his hand slip somewhere else and we wanted that to happen..."

"Wait a minute Jen, you said some girls wanted that to happen?"

"Oh yes, it is the excitement of not knowing if it will happen and if it does, that it's taboo and we can get away with it."

"Erotic schoolgirls and you were like that then?"

"Well daddy, I always wore panties but on these days at gym yes I did get a bit rude and put on very skimpy ones that went up the crack of my pussy and bum. We all noticed when we did our handstand routines and the teacher had to hold our ankles so we each did two separate 10-second handstands each in unison that the girls playing sexy he always held them upside down a lot longer. It was all in fun daddy."

"So the whole idea among you all was to be little prick teasers?"

"Guess so daddy, some of us like that sort of thing you know. But it sounds better if you say we are big prick teasers"

"Jenny best not tell me any more but I'm not surprised what some schoolkids get up to these days. The way sex is splashed into everyday advertising it's no wonder kids grow up with far more experienced about sex than when I went to school." Jenny laughs, and apologises for not wishing to it make it sound she was being cheeky in reference to his age. She wants to get back on song with her purpose to seduce him.

"Daddy you can't tell me that if you were at the beach right now -- in fact go ahead and pretend that you are at the beach and this lovely young girl happens to be standing near you in a micro bikini like I am wearing. You are just a foot away from her pussy and you can see it. Go on daddy, have a real close look right now. Just look at me there and imagine you are on that beach and the girl in the sexy micro bikini like this happens to be one of those show-off schoolgirls I just told you about.

"Yes, that's the way. Now while you are looking closely put your finger behind the tiny triangle and pull the skinny cord towards you so it comes right out of my pussy.... That's right, that's it, now what do you see?"

He shakes his head in disbelief this is happening but wants to play her game. "I see a completely smooth and fat bare pussy with very sexy lips"

"Yes daddy and she's just a schoolgirl. Doesn't that excite you?"

"Well, arr,"

"Come on daaddeee, be honest. You are staring at a young girl's virgin pussy and she's letting you check her out. Doesn't that make you want to do something?"

"Jenny, that's a terrible thing to say I am not into schoolgirls!"

"Oh come on daddy, I know that, but I bet you wish you could when they are so delicious as me? I am delicious aren't I?"

"Yes of course you are."

"Yes my darling daddy and I am like those other schoolgirls so if you think I'm delicious you must think that about other girls my age. Touch me daddy. Kiss me on the pussy and you can think it's the schoolgirl on the beach if you like."

"Jenny, you are my daughter, not a make believe schoolgirl on the beach somewhere and you are in our home standing in front of me in next to nothing and..."

"And all you are wearing daddy is a bathrobe. I can see the big bulge like it's a tent. Are you getting turned on for your daughter?"

"Geezus Jen, you are putting pressure on me to have sex with you?"

"But daaaaddeee, fathers love their daughters and I know you love me, and you know I love you, so there is nothing wrong...."

"Jenny, for God's sake it's immoral for a father to have sex with his daughter."

"But you're not having sex with me daddy, just looking and wishing I am that schoolgirl on the beach and a beautiful bare pussy is ever so close to you can't be bad surely? Besides I'm a big girl now. What's the point of me being 18 and can drive my own car and have a job if you treat me like I am too young to be touched?

"Daddy for years and years, longer than you will ever know, I wanted to feel your hands on me and to touch me like you did to mom. I used to go to school and hear what other girls were doing and I thought I must be the village virgin. I had to invent stories to make out I was as good, or as bad if you like, as them. It is a girls' thing"

"Jen, I am a bit shocked to hear this, and at the same time I feel proud of what a beautiful daughter you turned out to be. Yes you are so sexy it does make me horny and I feel a bit guilty when you are my very own."

"Oh don't be guilty daddy. You never did anything wrong ever. "Remember that night after my birthday party I came to your bedroom for a snuggle before I went to sleep and you told me to go back to my room. I did and I cried into my pillow"

"Jenny don't hold that one on me now. You had nothing on and even then you had a sexy figure and it's just too much temptation for a man."

"Well daddy, here I am now and I'm more grown up now so what do you think of my micro bikini. Do I hear a yes I think it's sexy or a no I'm a bad girl?"

"Yes, I think it's ultra sexy."

"Oh great daddy, but tell me, does looking at me in this really make you feel like you want to be even closer to me?"

":Oh hell Jen, what else can I say? Of course. No man in their right senses could ignore your beauty."

Jenny is convinced that now is the moment. She knows he has an erection and if ever he will make a move on her it must be now. "Stay there daddy, I've got one more surprise for you, one of your favourite treats in fact. But you must shut your eyes and not open them until I tell you " The poor man hasn't a clue she is talking about his love of honey and she is about to serve it up to him like nothing before. She dashes into the kitchen, grabs a large jar of honey from the pantry and returns to the living room wearing nothing and throws two oversize beach towels on the floor below where he is sitting with his eyes shut, totally unsuspecting her motive. She lies down on her back just a few feet away from him and pours honey over both of her projectile-like puffy nipples

"Quick daddy, open your eyes and come and help me. I've accidentally spilt honey on my boobies, can you please eat the honey so it's not wasted."

His first glance on opening his eyes is a look of amazement. Jenny lying in front of him on the floor stark naked in that Playboy bunny look body and he almost trips over his erection responding to her urgent call for help. "Quick daddy, Quick. The honey, it's all over my nipples, please get it off me."

He dives instinctively to the floor and to her side, bending over and quickly sucks the honey off one breast until it is spotless and then to the other big puffy. Both are standing up hard and erect a good half-inch from her breast. Jenny always had thick nipples and as he is gawking at them she is pouring honey over her pussy, all over the silken bare pubic mound, and into the vagina, saturating it.

"Look daaddeee. Quick! I've done it again. Ohhhhh! I can't hold on to the honey jar without spilling it! Please help me. Get it off me It's all over my sweet pussy. Oh I don't know what to do please help me get it off." She giggles loudly as his head dives to the spot and his tongue drags long lashes up and around her bare skin, swallowing the honey. She knows he loves honey; it's his favourite on toast every morning and now she is the toast with the most.

He sweeps his tongue all over her well-rounded mound of Venus and as the honey starts to disappear he can taste the real Jenny. His tongue drags along the entire length of her crack, sweeping up to her engorged clit, encircling it between his lips, nibbling, pulling and then lapping again all over the face of her pussy like a thirsty dog on a hot day. And this old dog has been thirsting for this opportunity for years but never game to admit it.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers