Manipulating Jenny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has just about heard enough and he knows the moment is coming very soon as she lifts almost right off his nine-inch shaft and crashes back down hard on him so she gets the strongest possible impact from his penetration. She does this over and over to thrill him watching his big shaft appear almost to its tip and then disappear again into her pussy. Her twists and circular wriggles against his rod continue in unison between the up and down thrusts to give her the very thrills she seeks. She relishes the feeling his big thick penis delivers to her senses, not just going into her but the feeling she gets from its size when she shifts about on it and uses her vaginal muscles to grip tight as she can so it has to fight for the fuck.

Jenny is breathing much more heavily now but not gulping in the air as deep as he is; youth triumphs over experience in energy at this game and to tantalise her daddy so he will ejaculate more strongly, she suddenly shifts her movements from overdrive back to first gear. Now it's as if it's a slow motion playback of what she was doing a minute ago.

She rides up slowly off his hungry cock almost exposing the tip and then slowly slides back down till her bum rests back on his belly. Then she rides up like a slow escalator to the top and slowly down again like an early model elevator descending in a high rise tower but suddenly shifts back to overdrive in thrashing pace bouncing up and down on him and then in a change of direction, she jerks back and forth in short sharp fast movements as though she is on a bucking bronco at the rodeo. She feels his knob banging against the mineshaft ceiling deep inside her. She continues to change her thrusts, twists and squirming motions from fast to slow sending him crazy.

He feels the rush coming as she does too, watching in his face the expression that the miner inside her tunnel has suddenly found the gold deep in the mineshaft at it's time to celebrate by popping the champagne cork and letting the bubbly froth up and gush out in a swift stream. His eyes are wild; her mouth is open, her tongue flicking around her open lips to excite him more as they connect in mind, spirit and body. She is still swinging around wildly on his thick pole as he cries out, "fuck fuck fuck fuck! Oh my God, here it comes!"

Loving daughter feels the spontaneous rush of daddy's champagne pouring deep into her. She is draining his balls dry. She stays straddled over him, rewarding him with the pleasure of seeing her statuesque nude body perspiring above him, his beaten cock in retreat still inside her and her bedroom eyes seemingly wider and bigger than ever looking down at his weathered face.

"Was it good daddy?" she asks with pride in her voice. "Thank God your mother had a girl and not a boy," he answers weakly. "What a fuck! Jenny you have not just made my day you've made my life, it was fantastic."He has finally fucked his little angel. And no longer will need the toy pussy he got from a sex shop.

"Now daddy you will never have to do what a lot of men your age do, look at porn movies or jerk off, lock into the internet, go to a brothel or other things because you have me to play with now."

He panics fort a moment wondering if she knew all about his habits over past years of sexual frustration but her next words quickly calm him. "Not that my daddy is that sort of man to even want to do those naughty things. Daddy you are so noble and so good to me for so long I want to be your own personal sex toy. You can play with me whenever you like. I just hope tonight is just the first and I will try hard to think of ways to make you glad I don't have a boyfriend or want to get married for ages."

"Do you really mean that? I mean, do you know what you are saying?"

"Yes of course. Even though momma died when I was much younger I was at least old enough to get some ideas from her even though she didn't realise it at the time. I did show you just now didn't I daddy?" He thinks for a moment. "Geezus Jen, you fucked me just like your mother used to, no wonder it was so good. Like mother like daughter. Oh this is going to be so good from now on." It went completely over his head how Jenny knew what to do.

*

To be continued: In Chapter 9 Jenny gets up to some cheeky tricks on a business trip with her devious boss Raymond and on her return she trusts a veteran sex therapist to assess her over fears she is over-sexed and may become a nymphomaniac.