Manipulating Jenny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"I went back to my room that night and pretended I was mom and laid on top of my bed with my legs open wide and put two of my fingers inside and moved them about. I got the impression that lovemaking was all about putting fingers and things insidethe pussy. How was I to know? It always felt good but I could not get as happy doing it as mom did when daddy was with her.

"I was a wreck after mom was killed in the accident and most of my ninth birthday year daddy tried so hard to make me happy again with nice toys and a big birthday party." He notices that Jenny seems to be enjoying reviving these memories."Sometime after that I really started to notice him like I never did before. I think I was 10 at the time and I got more interested in how I was looking growing up by admiring myself in the mirror. I wanted him to see me nude to see how lovely I looked so I often would walk around him with nothing on wanting him to say how nice I looked. Is this normal Dr Hans?"

"Yes, of course it is, a lot of young girls become show offs when they are growing.They don't regard it as a sexual experience, just a physical appreciation thing. But go on, I need to find a turning point if there is one."

"Well I was somewhere between 10 and 11, maybe just over 11 when I started having really better feelings down there and about the same time I noticed my nipples starting to sprout into big domes that I first got a bit breathless from the feeling I got playing with myself.

"I didn't even know it was called a clit, it just felt nice and the feeling got stronger as I reached my first year as a teen."

"Can you recall your first orgasm?"

"Well, I didn't know what an orgasm was when it happened. As I said I was beginning to develop breasts. As you can see, mine are quite large at 38 inches on a fairly narrow back and back then I was an early riser that way with the buds being quite big. By the time I was 12 I had developed a 32-inch B cup bust and my puffies looked really were huge on me. I used to be embarrassed after school sports when we all showered"

"But what about your first orgasm, Jenny, did you do it, was it a teacher maybe or somehow else?"

"I can remember because it was just after my birthday when I often felt really sexy. I guessed that was to do with my hormones thing with my nipples and breasts getting bigger. I used to go to bed always thinking of my mother and adopted father making love and those thoughts stayed with me as I felt myself. When I was eight I didn't have a clue what was going on but you learn fast about things at school and by the time I was 11 it dawned on me why my mother sounded so happy.

"Well, I wanted to find out what it felt like to have something inside me than was better than my fingers or a spoon and silly thing we girls used to experiment with. I brought home this day a really nice big carrot that I spotted because it looked like it could be the size of a man's cock, even the shape as well as the size. It actually excited me selecting it at the fruit and vegetable store.

"Daddy didn't know of course and when he was not around I made it nice and smooth and put baby oil over it that night to see if it would fit in me. I didn't think it would, a virgin and me being tight. I was surprised how easy it went in after I made myself excited first. My hymen was not strong and was already broken at sport so I could have a lot of fun with the big carrot pretending it was daddy.

"My orgasm came after I did a lot of playing with my clit and kept sliding the carrot in and out pretty fast. I was all the time imagining it was a real cock and my first love. My thoughts were strong for daddy and I kept it up thinking like this and noticed I was getting out of breath with excitement and this most amazing feeling came right over me. My scalp was tingling, my toes curled up tight, and I sort of went into a spasm of some kind. I thought I was going to die only the feeling was good, not bad. I cried out and then my whole body felt like it was on a carpet floating in space. It was so beautiful.

"I didn't know that was an orgasm. I found out talking to school friends who were much the same as me trying to experiment with things in their pussy. After that experience, I wanted to do it again and again and looked for things that resembled a man's cock. But I really wanted the man who was closest to me."

Jenny is so involved recounting her story that she has unwittingly become quite wetand he notices that the crack in her panties looks damp. He makes out he doesn't notice but his eyes keep going back to the spot. He is certain that talking about her early school days she is reliving some kind of a dream and as he watches, she is getting sexually aroused He wants to expose her breasts and somehow pull her panties down enough to reveal explicitly her naked pussy so he keeps up the questions about her inner feelings.

"Jenny what you did with the carrot is not out of character of what many girls around that age do- sometimes younger, sometimes older, to simulate penile entry. On the surface it seems perverted but in reality it is normal behaviour so how old were you when you first experienced real intercourse? He was expecting her to say some time in her school days and got a surprise.

"It was just three weeks ago, just a couple of months after I turned 18. Ever since I was 17 I wanted to have my pussy pierced so when I turned 18 I decided to do it butdid not tell my father in case he disapproved. I had to take proof of age with me because it involved taking my panties off and spreading my legs. Actually the whole experience turned me on somewhat as it was a double piercing in my clit I selected after the piercer man showed me a catalogue of samples and how they worked to enhance stimulation.

"My euphoria was so high I got carried away wondering how it would feel if a cock was rubbing against it and before I knew it I asked the poor man to show me. I had never had sex with anyone before that and looking back it seems so crazy that the first man to do me was older than my own father by about 10 years. I felt sorry for him putting him on the spot like that but I could not wait to know. No one else would ever know so I took the gamble and begged him to show me what it was like with my pussy pierced. He did say he should not be doing it and he only did it because he wanted to please me

"He was very well hung I can remember so well as he really filled me up. He did it slow motion and very fast in different ways so I could tell how his penis was making the clit rings add to the stimulation. I did get a rather loud orgasm." Jenny giggles as if she is confessing something to a school friend, not her sex therapist.

"I see," he says leaning forward feeding on her every word. "And how many times have you experienced intercourse my dear?"

"All up – no pun intended doctor – about 10 times but with five separate men, one of them my daddy last night for the first time but it was actually three times we had it."

"Hmm who were the other men and what ages were they."

"Well, I'm not positive about age but I think the man who pierced my pussy was bout 10 years older than my daddy who is 50, and my boss just turned 50 and he talked me into it, one was the masseur you were having coffee with today and the other man was a client of my boss and he was about 55."

"Jenny I see that so far all your sex has been with older men, much older men, men some 30 years older than you. Is there a reason for that? Are you transfixed to older men because of your father love?"

"Doctor it just happens that way. I don't go looking for them with the exception of my daddy whom I really do go after. I've wanted him for a long, long while and as soon as I knew what real lovemaking was about as a schoolgirl I just wanted it with him.As far as young men are concerned I don't have any boyfriends but did date a few boys for a while but there was no sex involved as I was 16 and 17. I think though that boys just don't have a clue compared to older men and I was greedy for an experienced hand on me not some one learning about it."

"You are not adverse to younger men though, surely?"

"Well no doctor, but a lot of them think only of themselves whereas older men know what a girl wants because they've probably found out the hard way years before I guess if I ran into a really handsome guy in his twenties and if he was well hung especially I could get keen but only if he spoilt me."

Doctor Hans is looking for a lead from her answers for his own benefit that might put him on the path to the entrance of her pussy. If only, if only, he keeps thinking as his keen eyes dwell on the sight of her smooth thighs and the damp swell behind her tight panties. "Now these situations that led you to have sex with older men who were total strangers, why was that?" he asks, hoping there is a clue somewhere to help his own problem on how to take advantage of her nubile body.

"Oh as I said, those things just happened but in the case of the masseur and the man who did my pussy piercing I think it was the culmination of me being undressed in front of them while they went about their work and I knew they were perving on me just watching their faces and I could tell their cocks were erect so I must have excited them. It was a kind of game to let them think they could coerce me and turn a pretty girl into a slut for their pleasure that made it exciting for me to let it happen."

The doctor is burning in his loins. The more he sees, the more he hears, the more desirable she appears. So ravenous, so close and yet so far away. Dare he risk his reputation yet he feels sure she is not a nympho but at times may as well be one with an apparent appetite for cock.

"Hmm, this is interesting Jenny, now about your boss. He is about 50 and are you attracted to him in any way?"

"Yes and no. Physically he is really good in all respects and he does shower me with gifts like my new car so I give him some fun because I can see he is a perving type."

"What do you mean by that exactly?

"Well doctor I always go to the office in very sexy clothes like micro mini skirts and g-string panties and low cleavage tops to deliberately get his attention."

"And?"

"Well, it works because he made me his personal secretary, gave me a new BMW car and other gifts and this weekend he is taking me on a business trip with him. All the other girls at work are very jealous of me. In fact, they can't stand me for being so attractive. They think he promoted me by putting beauty before brains as one nasty girl said once. They don't know we've had sex but I think they all suspect it but they fear for their jobs so they don't make an issue out of it. "

"So you did something for the car, eh, and his other gifts? Give me one example?

"Well he wanted to shoot a high definition video of me dancing in my underwear, pretty much like I am wearing right now, and then doing more lurid things for his warped fantasies."

"Such as?"

"Sitting back in his executive chair with my legs spread over each side and using a wickedly big vibrator on myself."

Doctor Hans is now convinced he must surely score if he plays his cards right. No woman could do that with her boss and yet be conservative with him.

"And I suppose Jenny he then had sex with you?"

"Yes, I'm ashamed to say."

"Let me tell you something Jenny that may make you feel good about yourself instead of feeling ashamed; there are lots of women in executive positions in corporate life today who got there by using their body more than their brain. Sex in the office is pretty much part of our Western culture. It happens in other places too where people with something in common like to share a daring experience, even though it may be a once in a lifetime daring adventure into sex.

"Jenny I feel as though you are opening up to me and being more relaxed but I still sense a bit of shyness in you. "This session must be explicit honest and frank where you hide no detail from me that may help me see the real you. It's the only way for us to get to the core of the problem. Having said that I want you to hand me your bra and slide your panties down over your thighs."

She sits bolt upright. "You what?"

"I want you to take off your bra and pull your panties down as far as the tops of your stockings."

"What on earth for doctor? "Haven't I done enough? I am in my underwear now and there's not much of that either so isn't this being open or frank enough for you? Just answering your questions is stripping away my privacy doctor, so isn't that enough?"

"Frankly, no," he replies. "Look, this is a test of your integrity Jenny. If you hold back on me I could easily think what else is she holding back on in order for me to give my professional opinion on your problem. If you hand me your bra and pull your panties down where I said to move them I will know you are genuinely trying to be fully open and frank with me. It's like baring your soul and you have to do it if you have nothing to hide and you will find once you do that you will be able to more readily answer some very personal questions I put to you. In other words, I am preparing you to be explicit in your answers to me – no ifs and no butts."

"No doctor, I won't do it. I mean, why should I? "

"Oh Jenny, please don't be difficult. Look that lady you saw leaving just as you came in took her clothes off completely and she didn't complain to me."

"Well doctor, maybe she was here for a different reason. I am only here to talk to you not to be examined physically"

"You are wrong Jenny, she has a concern that is all in the mind and that affects a lot of people in their sexual performance. I had to show her hoe to achieve a much stronger orgasm so he can guide her husband to the g-spot as it seems he is a bit inexperienced in pleasing his woman."

Jenny looks wide-eyed at him. "You gave her an orgasm?"

"Yes, it's what she came here for. It's not really unusual in our profession. Some women need reassurance at times and they like a slow hand to experience a fruitful climax. It is not a personal type of sex situation, it is purely for professional reasons."

"Yes of course," she says, not believing him one bit. "Well, I'm not like that woman and I'm here for something completely different and surely you can determine the cause of my so-called problem just by talking to me. That's why I won't strip off any further. I am sorry.

He doesn't answer but ponders his next move. Jenny reinforces her argument."There you sit comfortably in your chair fully clothed and expect me to be undressed. I don't see you taking your pants down to show me how honest and open you are. See, when the boot is on the other foot you sit back with an amazed look on your face."

Dr Hans wants to break the stalemate quickly without the interview breaking down. So he surprises her by jumping to his feet suddenly. .

"All right then Jenny, I'll show you what frank honesty is about an set an example for you to follow." He takes off his shirt and tie, removes his pants and then steps out of his white undies, his penis bouncing upwards in a half erection as he releases it from its prison. He is not one to brag about the size of his member. It speaks for itself.

Jenny puts a hand over her mouth in total shock. "Oh my gawd," she says, "what are you doing?"

"Jenny I'm doing something very simple like I asked you to do. Now you see I have your attention, you can see I have nothing to hide so why are you afraid to be as open and honest as I am?"

She giggles at the absurdity of it, but admires his cocksure attitude and none the least the size of his personal belongings. Jenny is a real sucker for a big looking cock. "Allright doctor, you win. But I'm only doing it because you insist for professional reasons, not because I want to so please understand that."

"Of course," he says, gratified that his stab in the dark worked. Just as Jenny tosses him her bra and starts wriggling her panties over her hips he changes his mind.

"No, take them off altogether now you made me do this," he retorts with authority in his voice. His voice sounds so commanding Jenny obeys him and gets the tiny clump of black lace covering down her legs. He grabs the tiny bundle and drags it over her ankles. He smiles gratefully. She is the epitome of sensual beauty lying before him now in nothing more than her sheer nylon stockings, garter belt and high heel shoes.

He wants her to remain in her high heel shoes. There is something about scantily clad women and high heel shoes that go so well together.

The doctor can't believe his luck he has got her to take off her bra and panties and he is ogling her magnificent elongated puffy nipples on such generous and firm breasts.Her pussy is smooth and bare; her clitoris and inner lips protruding slightly out from her crack and making her pussy look even more delicious.

"Ah, I see you have two rings in your clitoris. Is that from the man you said fucked you; I mean that you said was your first intercourse experience?"

"Yes doctor. The two rings give me twice as much sensation there. He talked me into it probably because it took twice as long to have me there with my legs wide apart but he was the expert not me and the piercing jobs are everything he said they would be compared to just one.

"Do you mind if I have a close look?"

She shrugs her shoulders. How can she tell a sex therapist not to look at a pussy?

He leans across with his face just a foot away from her most valuable asset, admiring her natural beauty in the total sense as though she were a child and totally innocent. "Do you mind if I touch those rings in the pussy? I am rather fascinated at how girls put these things in their clitoris like you have." She nods because she figures he will anyway. "I'd hate to have one sticking out of the head of my old fella," he says with a muted laugh.

He fiddles lightly with the piercing, one that goes through the shaft of her clitoral hood and is strategically positioned behind the sensitive nerve centre of the clitoris glans and the other at the entrance of her clitoris hood so that it rubs against her glans when it becomes erect from stimulation.

"Can you feel that? What I am doing?"

"Yes doctor, you are giving me a nice tingle but don't keep it up as I get wet very easily."

"You lubricate that quick?"

"Yes doctor, I have always been easily aroused. Maybe it is because I started so young playing with my baby clit and making it bigger and fatter and trying things inside me pretending they were cocks."

"Hmm, yes, maybe that's why, anyway now where were we?

"Ah yes, as I am finding out things about how you think and act, I need you to give me one or two examples of things you did as a girl to go down this track of being a prick teaser. Where did it start?"

She screws her face up a bit and scratches her head. "Gee doctor, there have been so many I have to think for a minute..."

"Well, apart from getting around daddy at home with nothing on."

"No," he interjects, "I mean examples outside your home."

"Well because daddy ignored how sexy I thought I was when I was growing up, back when I was around 10 and 11 I used to love wearing very short skirts for daddy and at times when I went to the shops I would take my panties off before leaving home and when I saw a man daddy's age somewhere on his own in the mall or somewhere I went out of my way to bend over where he could not help but notice I had nothing on under my skirt. I often did that sort of thing, and often riding the escalators in the shopping centres so men behind me could see up my skirt

"I only had one funny experience when I did that and a man behind me actually put his hand under my mini and squeezed my bum. I got such a shock I wasn't game to look back and I scooted off in a hurry.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers