Manipulating Jenny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

"When I first started high school we had a really gorgeous sports master who put our class of girls through various gym routines, like on the beam and doing hand stands. He always had us doing hand stands to see who could stand upside down the longest and because he always stood holding us by the ankles while we were upside down one at a time, some of the girls one day decided to wear really sexy panties instead of the big bloomer cottontail ones that went with our short sports tunics. Two of the girls didn't wear any pants at all to give him a real buzz. We all watched him looking but he never said boo to us girls playing up like that. We got a real buzz too and I think there was some fingering going on at night when we all went to bed and thought about how we turned him on."

"And tell me Jenny, were you one of those not wearing panties?"

"Oh no not at first. because I thought I would get marched off for punishment or even be expelled so I played safe by wearing a tiny nylon pair that were kids size and being too small on me they pulled into the crack of my pussy and bum but I could always say I was wearing pants. When he said nothing I knew he was happy with me"

"And you teased him real bad eh?"

"Oh yes I am sure of it."

Dr Hans shakes his head. "You young teenage girls, is this common behaviour flirting like this? I mean, it is very provocative behaviour isn't it?"

"Oh doctor, I could tell you all sorts of things we girls used to get up to flaunting ourselves. Flashing by opening our knees in certain situations and bending over in certain situations was just so easy to do when we wanted to be little prick teasers.Showing our nipples was so easy and fun but mainly for strangers just for kicks."

"So your prick teasing ways started as a young girl – in your preteen years and then you became bolder at high school and quite sophisticated at it when you started work? Is that a fair assessment?"

Jenny nods her head. "I think from a girl's point of view in our own way, secretly, we were having sex in our minds at least. That was like having sex to me before I ever got to high school. Apart from touching myself it was my only way to express myself and I got a kick out of knowing a man or a boy, but mostly men, were noticing me. It made me feel desirable to them. It sort of compensated for daddy not getting turned on by my new sexuality and close presence to be touched."

"So you admit you wanted him to touch you as a young girl but because he didn't you went out of your way year by year and with growing sophistication in your means and ways to tease men so they would want to touch you."

Jenny nods her head limply up and down a couple of times.

He raises his eyebrows. "And now you are 18 do you think you are getting worse, just as bad or less inclined to be a prick teaser?" As he speaks he moves across to Jenny and shifts her feet a bit further apart so they are now three feet apart. "There, you look a bit more comfortable now," he says and sits down to continue his notes with a much better view between her totally exposed upper shapely thighs and the jewel box in the centre sitting up so nicely for him to see clearly. She lets him have his moment but she wants to raise his temperature and pulse rate and also frustrate him for kicks. This is her specialty.

"Oh I think I am much the same doctor but now I am an adult and with a good figure I can really turn it on. You should have seen my stepfather's face when I showed him my new micro bikini! He was horrified to think I would wear it anywhere and I showed him because I wanted him to see up close my bare pussy. I was basically forcing him to stare at it and that gave me a real trip."

"Hmmm, well when you come back for the second half of your appointment tomorrow I want you to put that on so I can visualise the way your behaviour can affect someone who has normal sexual responses. Will you do that?"

"I suppose so doctor. I mean, if it's part of my treatment."

"Okay Jenny, let's move on to a couple of other things. I am going to ask you your attitude to threesomes. Have you ever engaged in sex with two men at the one time?"Dr Hans has good reason to ask the question, as he always likes to double-check his forward planning.

"No doctor I haven't but I often wonder what it would be like. I think most women would find that kind of thing quite erotic. If I was lying on my back in a dress that was pulled up and a man was kissing me passionately for example, and his friend was fingering me or kissing my pussy at the same time now that would be down dirty exciting."

His horn is killing him but he figures its time will come if he is careful. "And I imagine if two men made love to you at the same time and once was say, in his forties and one say not much older than you that would be more stimulating as you'd have the combination of young and old?"

"Well that sounds like a good fantasy doctor but I couldn't imagine how it could happen in my case, but if it ever did I hope they are both well hung."

He smiles, liking what he hears.

He puts his pants back on and suggests they should stop for a 10-minute break and have a cup of coffee so she can stretch her legs after lying on her back for 45 minutes.

"The doctor who runs this clinic has a small kitchen out through this other door as I believe she sometimes stays here overnight. We can continue the session questions as we brew the coffee anyway so we won't be wasting time. There is so much to explore about you and I do want to wrap this up tomorrow with an opinion on our situation that's accurate and based on real experiences rather than razzle dazzle talk."

"Makes sense to me," Jenny replies as she follows him through the door. "Yes come on through by all means," he says looking back.

He puts on the light and she is amazed at what she sees in the room owned by Dr Felicity Feelgood, the practitioner she was intending to see first.

It is a huge room as the doctor has taken over two other adjoining leases and expanded her work area into a private section as well. That's why her signage went such a long distance along the corridor, she realises, and stops next to the masseur/therapist she visited only a few weeks ago about her injured knee.

"Oh wow, look at this," she exclaims. "My gawd, what are those contraptions there and there," she points as if he didn't know they were there.

"Oh dear Felicity, you little devil," he mutters out loud. "You know Jenny, I have never been in this room before as I don't go into her private area to make coffee as there is a bathroom and change room already adjoining the consulting rooms. I've never had to come in here so this is very interesting."

"Yes doctor, but what's that funning looking machine thing there."

"He laughs. "Oh good heavens she's got a fucking machine."

"A machine?"

"Yes, a fucking machine"

"Yes I know you said that already but what kind of machine is it?

"It's a fucking machine!"

"Oh please Dr Hans you don't have to get nasty, I only asked what kind of machine and you keep using that language and don't answer me."

He throws his head back laughing. "Oh this is just beautiful. You know Jenny, you are so cute and I forgot you are just a teenager and probably don't know these things exist. It's a fucking machine like I said. I wasn't swearing. That's what they are called. It fucks."

"Who does it fuck? Her clients? Goodness and I was asking reception to book me in to see her. My God, look at the size of that dildo cock shaped thing at the end of the rod. It must be ten inches long. " Jenny walks over to it and squeezes it in her hand and tries to imagine someone being pummelled by it.

"It looks so real and even feels real," she quips. He jokes back, "Maybe Dr Felicity will let you try it when she gets back."

Jenny is now inquisitive about this new sex toy she didn't know existed.

"Doctor, are they easy to operate or so you have to have a driver's licence," she says throwing her head back in a mocking gesture. "Nah, nothing to it, the woman just lies on that bench part and the dildo is lined up and set at the right distance and it's action stations once the power is switched on." Jenny wants to know why these huge sex toys exist.

"Well young lady it's really part of the twilight world of BDSM and the user's get their kicks tying the woman in those special restraints you see there, or even gagging her or blindfolding her while they watch the machine pummel her pussy."

"What, so Doctor Felicity Feelgood uses this contraption to simulate intercourse?"

"I guess so, but I rarely fill in for Felicity so I don't know much about her business but someone once told me she was bi and good on her if she is. For all I know she might use the machine on herself."

Jenny couldn't hide her sudden interest in the female sex therapist after hearing this,and he noticed her curiosity.

"Gee, she sounds an interesting lady. How old is she doctor?"

"Ooh I never ask a woman her age but I believe she is somewhere between 30 and 40 and damn good looking too."

Jenny thinks how interesting to find this out. In the back of her mind she already thinks she should come back and see the female doctor with an excuse to try the machine out. Sensing Dr Felicity likes to look she could make out she can't get a man to last long enough without blowing quickly and she needs a long sustained experience to get her own orgasm. She decides she will do it soon, and who knows what else may happen if she's bi?

Dr Hans hands Jenny her coffee and wishes he could get his hands all over her body as she stands there in nothing else but her high heel shoes, sheer stockings and garter belt. She looks more ravishing by the minute to the fill- in doctor who is secretly craving to fill her in. with his cock not just his opinions. He asks has she ever had a bi-sex experience and is surprised to get an affirmative answer from someone so young.

"It was to please my boss. He arranged the whole thing. It was part of my deal when he made me his personal secretary and he gave me my own BMW car and other gifts that I play along with his fantasies and act them out. One was to spend the night with this rather attractive bi girl who was the niece of one of his golfing cronies.

"Did you ever regret what happened?"

"No it was wonderful actually. It was a first for me but we hit it off so well I could do it all over again given the chance, but she's gone back to the country now. She really knew how to bring me on. Oh wow like."

He looks over his notes. "If you really think you are perhaps oversexed to put it in a mild context, I take it then you have possibly attended those raunchy male stripper parties – you know, the girls' only one where the male studs are really well hung and the booze runs freely and things happen before the night is over. You like going to those places?"

"No, I've never been to anything like that. I didn't know they existed."

He smiles as if not to believe her. "Well Jenny, there is a surprise coming your way when you meet Paul tomorrow. He's Dr Feelgood's new understudy just graduating as a fully qualified sex therapist and he comes in here once a week with her to sit in and get the feel of the job so to speak as he will soon be fulltime.

"He has been working nights as a male stripper and as a 23 year-old long hair blond guy with a hunk of a body and hung like a black man he is, I understand, the one the women rave over. He can tell you about these parties where the girls let loose and indulge their fantasies with the male strippers. I'm surprised you haven't gone to one already"

Jenny looks at him astounded. "Am I hearing you right doctor? A male stripper coming here tomorrow? Good heavens. When I am here? Why? I hope you don't think I want him to get it off for me."

Dr Hans must reassure her it is part of his training. "Jenny this is Dr Felicity Feelgood's rooms, not mine, but Paul comes in every Wednesday and no other patients complain when he sits in and interacts in the discussions and so on. After all, he will be working here fulltime within a month but his work as a male stripper or stud or whatever they get called is just to supplement his income meanwhile. Here, I'll write down the address of the website where they post this stuff and you can look out for him there if you want to, he's the only blond male stripper but I must warn you some of the women there get hold of him before the nights are over and er, things do happen."

"Oh I don't believe that at all doctor, and I don't want to check out that website; just running into the man tomorrow will be enough thank you. I am not happy about it at all."

He notices however, she takes the website address from him and puts it in her purse.

The doctor is still trying to get into Jenny's psyche. On one hand he sees a broadminded young woman who, by her own admission, has consented to have sex with her physiotherapist, her boss and the man who did her pussy piercing, she worries she may be a nympho, she dresses very sexy and looks very sexy but she seems to object to some of the things he puts to her.

He wonders if she is just trying to be a prick teaser to him and he decides that is what she is up to. She will play hard to get because that's her nature, he figures by what he's been told. She likes to be in charge so how can he make that happen without compromising his rofessional position? He hopes tomorrow's visit by the spunky 23 year-old stud cum male stripper cum sex therapist cum for Jenny will be a turning point. She admits she is besotted with big cocks and young Paul's is a monumental edifice of a kind that that the women at the hens' parties queue up to get their hands on it. so Dr Hans hopes Jenny will turn up for the second and final visit.

"I want you to hear my voice now instead of looking at me," so I'll just adjust the way you are lying face down so you are comfortable" He puts the one pillow for her chest to rest on and the other pillow he squeezes under her hips so her naked backside is sitting up off the bench. He then moves her legs apart about a foot as he takes a seat at the end of the bench where her high heel shoes comes to rest under his nose. The view up her legs is nothing short of outrageously generous The way her vagina lips are slightly open makes her appear erotically ready to be taken from behind. That's what he'd dearly love to do and curses the fact he is seeing this in his role as a medical professional, not a casual somebody else who would not hesitate to fill that gap.

Jenny is quite certain she knows what he is up to but makes out she is unaware of his likely intentions. She gets excited knowing her natural beauty is giving him such an erection he could cum in his pants. She hopes he does.

"Jenny, we are coming to the last 30 minutes of this consultation so for this part I want you to think hard about this thing called prick teasing, a trait in young women that's more prevalent against older men than younger men for some reason." His voice seems to drone on to Jenny who is getting a bit tired of lying there virtually naked except for the kind of underwear that hides nothing, but only enhances her sexuality. Nylons are often a man's best friends.

"I gather you liked to tease men with your sexuality because you felt your adopted father basically did not seem to react to your flirtations as a girl when you were trying to impress him with your firm young body as you were developing towards womanhood. Is this right?"

"Yes doctor that is correct I'd say."

"Okay Jenny then was it a case of you wanting to be wanted. You wanted to be noticed, you had to be noticed, you had an ego about how attractive you were and you went out of your way to bring your sex appeal to their attention. Right or wrong?"

"Okay doc, right. But is that all that bad?"

"No Jenny but it's most common in girls from seven to mid teens rather than at your age."

"Well if that's the case I hope it's a healthy sign doctor because you are the one that asked me to flash my assets in front of you. I mean, I didn't ask to get undressed, you told me I had to."

"Ah yes Jenny, that's true but for different reasons. Now you are the one being examined for attitude at the moment, not me so let me ask you what affect does it have on you to know a man is looking at you in a sexy situation, like when the said the school's sports master was holding you by your ankles when you were learning handstands and you deliberately wore scanties pulled into your vagina?"

"Oh that's an easy one. It excites me in the mind first like it's a sort of mind control thing. I love twisting my boss around - not my little finger – but rather twisting him around my clit. Ha ha ha. Anyway, I get wet in the pussy real quick when I think I have got a man looking at me wishing he could have me."

"So then Jenny, you see your sexuality and good looks as a form of domination. You like to dominate the man by making him want you and you can call the shots. It is prick teasing isn't it?"

"Yes of course it is and I really enjoy doing it."

He suggests to Jenny that if she likes to take control in these scenarios then most likely her favourite position for intercourse is being on top of the man. "No, no no," she wails: "Look I love being on top especially with my daddy because I love to see his face because I know him, but if I don't know the person intimately that's doing it I prefer him to take me from behind. That way I don't see his face and I feel as though I am being forced into it and it has an element of added safe rough excitement, like a make believe rape you know, but no rough stuff involved. I know lots of girls who think the same.

"So underneath that prick teasing veneer you promote so well you admit you like the thrill of being taken as you put it?

"Sort of", she replies. "Sort of like a rape that not a rape. A kind of force a girl submits to as though she is powerless or helpless and just takes it."

His eyes light up at the very thought she might like to be submissive after all and he is already thinking of ho he can get her into a three-way involvement with young Paul the stripper. He knows Felicity's king size bed is so handy but how does her get her into that room with a legitimate reason? Tomorrow can't come quick enough for him.

The longer he talks to Jenny and the way she talks back is giving him very real raunchy feelings about her. Under his breath he is saying 'My God, what a body, I wonder if she will talk if I step out of line. How can I camouflage my personal pursuit of her to look like it's genuine medical examination practice?"

"He leans forward and gives her a light slap on the cheeks of her bum saying not to go to sleep on him. He no sooner said the words than he realised he wished she could.

"Jenny these older men you engaged in during those professional visits, the masseur nd the pussy piercer, did you egg them on, make them want to do something or did they make the first move? I need to know this for consulting reasons of course to get the full picture."

"Well doctor, as I said before those things sort of just happened but on both occasions there was a lot of massage or feeling around my pussy area that really turned me on. The physiotherapist had me undressed and was spreading my legs up and around and in all directions to test how my crook knee was going and I knew he was looking all the time between my legs and my pussy was wet from me knowing he was surely perving on me. The way he had my legs open so wide was making my vagina open and I could tell the dirty old man was taking advantage of me."

He listens intently for any clue that might help him get away with something maybe equally audacious yet not alarming her. "But you didn't get upset?"

"No because the old buzzard was so smooth with his talk and his hands, when he rubbed this hot oil on my thighs, especially inside me legs, made me melt. It wasn't just nice it was downright sexy and I was getting worked up and next thing while he was massaging inside the tops of my legs he kept skimming over my clitoris and that was the end of me."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers