Manipulating Jenny Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"But it's not right, she's my daughter, I shouldn't be doing it," he tries to reason.

"Piffle Charlie. She's not your own flesh and blood; you adopted Alison so it's not incest in the true sense. It's sex between two adults."

"Yes but...but.."

"But what, don't you think she's beautiful looking with a smashing figure. I bet your next door neighbour would jump at the chance," Jenny fires back.

"Leave him out of it, I know he would given half the chance," he says. "Look I know Alison's very pretty and she's got a sexy figure; I been massaging her all over for all these years I just never thought..."

"Never thought she wanted it?" Jenny says.

"I wish you wouldn't put it as bluntly as that," he answers. "I mean why would any man's daughter want someone my age to put it up her?"

"Ooooh," squeals Jenny looking at Alison. "Put it up her? Did you hear that Alison? He wants to know why any man's daughter would want someone his age to put it up her."

"Daddy it's all right, you worry too much, I'm okay and you let your religious ways take over your natural instincts that's all. Surely you'd like to do what Jenny's suggesting," Alison says in a mock pleading tone.

"Alison I'm still you father, I'm not some Tom Dick or Harry down the street."

Jenny holds him by the balls and puts it to him plainly. "Oh come on now, of course you're not one of them you are Charlie and so much more important in her life. Don't you think it's better that the very first man to have intercourse with her should be you rather than some Tom Dick or Harry she hardly knows down the street, in the park, in the back seat of a car or a grubby motel?"

"I'd be horrified if she ever did that, her mother and I raised her to be a fine young lady not a tramp," he retorts. "I don't want to even suspect she'd go behind our back and have sex somewhere like that with someone she's just met."

"Yes Charlie, you're right," says Jenny. "The one who should be educating her should be the man who's brought her through life to this stage and who she respects and loves most of all – her own daddy."

Both women look at him, his penis flagging in despair of a desperate situation.

"What would Martha think?" he says.

Alison jumps to her feet. "Martha's not home daddy, but I am. And look at me. Look at Jenny. Daddy be a man and do it to me. I really want it. It looks so masculine and powerful-like."

"It is isn't it," he agrees looking down at it proudly realising she thinks it's big even though he doesn't. Women of course are famous to saying that a man's cock is big when it's not really spectacular because they like to play to their man's vanity probably as much as men say a woman is beautiful when she knows she's not. The truth is that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and a man's cock is as big as a woman wants to think it is.

"Are you going to do it Charlie? Jenny asks.

"Well..well.. I tell you what, I just can't bring myself to have intercourse with my daughter out here in the open on a beach towel but if you let me do it to you here Jenny I'd feel better and if you let me I promise I'll let Alison come to my bed tonight and we'll do it then. I'd feel better doing her in the much softer light, with just a 25 watt bedside lamp."

"Now that's a lot better Charlie," Jenny muses. "How do you feel about that Alison? You'll do it in the bedroom?"

"Yes pop, but if it's good I want you to agree that we'll have one every night this week while mom's away. I think I could handle one every night for a week since I've waited all this time. No point being 18 if I can't have some sex."

Jenny grabs his hand and moves it up her vagina lips finding them nicely wet. "Would a man with a fat cock like this like to show a young woman like me what it feels like?" she whispers in his ear, then blowing into it with her sexy breath.

"Oh damn, you know I would but Alison's going to be watching. This is something I've never done with anyone but my wife and we're out on the sundeck. Alison could lose respect for me when she gets out of her present frame of mind."

"No I won't daddy. It's going to turn me on all the more because I think Jenny's so sexy it's going to be great to see you going inside her. She's got such a sexy body you've got to enjoy her for my sake too."

Jenny is rubbing it back to hardness again sensing his spirits lifted by his daughter saying it's really big. "Let me confess something to you Charlie my father is 10 years older than you and he turns me on. He's got a great body and a sexy butt and so have you. Don't you think Alison can see that? You are sexier than you realise and your cock is thicker than my daddy's and I wish his was as thick as yours because when a cock's that thick a woman really gets more pleasure even if it's a bit harder to get inside at first."

"I just never thought I'd see the day when my own daughter could get turned on looking at it. I always knew she looked at it a lot when we get around the house in nudist style over the years but I never knew it excited her, you know, me being her father."

Alison laughs. "Daddy you silly, silly man. You know I love you dearly or I would have left home as soon as I turned 18. I used to get turned on ages ago seeing you undressed and I'd go to bed at night touching myself wondering what it must feel like for a person my age to have it inside them. Thanks to Jenny now I'll find out after all this time."

"Well Alison it was about pure thinking not thinking sex that we got about like nudists in the house and our private back yard. Your naked body to me is a symbol of your purity. Yes, I liked to look at you with nothing on and that's one reason why I insisted putting the sunscreen on you all this time. I really wanted to make sure your skin stayed as beautifully soft and pure like it looked before you became a teenager."

"But secretly you wanted to feel her breasts and run your hands over her tight arse and across that sexy pussy Charlie, isn't that also true?" Jenny fires at him.

The girls look at each other grinning as he nods his head to admit she's spot on. "It's okay daddy," his daughter assures, "any normal man would want to do that and I'm so glad you're normal that way. After all, a woman's beauty should be admired; we girls grow up wanting that and it's why I always got a kick out of you looking at me and those little platonic pats on my pussy around the house when I started to get bigger."

The hot sun moves over the shaded area and it's a few degrees cooler so Jenny lies down again on the beach towel beckoning Charlie to join her. "Charlie I want you to forget everything now; forget that you love your wife for this one day and night holiday for you; we all know you love her that and this won't harm your relationship unless you're crazy enough to tell her you did both of us while she was away. Forget about your daughter watching you make love to me; you know she wants to as it will make her feel even sexier for you tonight; forget about the church you can always pray for even better times and I'm sure with Alison in bed tonight the better times are here to stay.

"All you have to do Charlie to keep that lovely fat cock of your nice and hard is to think of how I look to you – a delicious young naked teenager the same age as your own daughter, 38-inch firm breasts and big suckable puffy nipples, a beautiful tight well rounded butt and a prepubescent looking clean pussy just begging for your touch, lovely smooth legs and shapely thighs to wrap around you to hold you in me tighter. And Charlie, guess what? I love getting a facial just like Alison wants tonight.

"Now if I promise to give you a good time now will you promise not to let me down? Keep thinking sexy, no negatives so you stay really nice and hard for me. I love a really hard cock. When Alison gives you her innocence tonight I'll be sitting by watching you do it and I want to see a nice big cum shot on her pretty face. She's been driving me nuts asking what's it like to get one."

His horn is back at just the way Jenny talks and it's pointing slightly upwards from the horizontal. "Okay Jenny, I'll clear my mind of all my guilty thoughts and make this work. I'm going to be really honest but until you said that a minute ago about Alison I wouldn't have admitted it but I've wanted to fuck her for a long time but was never able to approach her. It's because I think you're so sexy hot you've broken down that mental barrier. I want to do her real good, I mean not just a bend over doggie quickie, I've always fantasised about being alone in the bed with her on our own and really going to town inside her she's so darn pretty."

Alison looks shocked to hear his confession. "Daddy I can't believe I'm hearing this. It's wonderful. Is that why you used to give all those pats on the bum and run your hand up the front of me when we were passed each other in the hallway and other places when mom wasn't looking?"

"Yes pet, I just had to feel my fingers against your vagina to make me realise what a lucky man I was to have such a beautiful daughter happy to act so pure and understanding."

"Well daddy you know now you can go to your heart's content now because as Jenny says it's not incest anyway and besides I'm 18. I really want to be taken by someone daddy as I must be the last girl in my class at high school to get it when I left there at the end of the year. I meet Jenny in my second week in my first job and I realise how much I've missed out on. I can't wait to feel what it's like and you're the man most likely."

"There Charlie, that's it," says Jenny. "That's from your lovely one's own mouth so I think it's time you put that nice fat erection up to my mouth. She gets to her knees and fondles his testicles teasingly and takes his erection in her right hand and starts rubbing it up to make it even harder before putting her mouth over the head and drawing back on it, the suction from her full lips making him groan as if all his birthdays have come at once. This is not his wife; it's a teenage glamour girl with a hot body who really knows how to drain the energy out of a man.

Alison watches Jenny's style as much as she watches Jenny's body; she's still feeling sexy about her friend and she'd looking forward to them, sleeping together tonight. The black haired beauty licks tantalisingly up the full length of the underside of his rod, holding it up against his belly and notices that Alison is now standing closely beside her father sliding the flat palm of her hand across his chest and slowly down and around and over his body in a kind of endearment. No wonder the daughter feels very dear to him: out of the corner of Jenny's eye she can see something moving between Alison's legs. It's his fingers!

This makes jenny suck on him all the longer and stronger knowing he's so turned on that he's leaning his right arm down from behind Alison's bare bum under and up with two fingers to slip them into her wet crack making her moan appreciatively. He keep feeling her while her hardened pointy nipples press into his chest allowing his left hand to feel her left breast and twig the nipples.

Is this as good as it gets? He wonders if it can get any better. His adopted daughter standing naked beside him, her shapely body touching, and allowing him to have one hand on her 36 inch buxom breast and his other hand coming up between her thighs from the back to feel up to his knuckles inside her while her bombshell black haired beauty girlfriend kneels in front of him sucking his cock. Two scrumptious 18- year olds giving this otherwise boring suburban daddy something to keep in his heart and his memory bank for the rest of his life. And he's not going to spoil it by going to confession and admitting he's done something wrong because these days you can't be sure the other Father hasn't sinned himself.

Alison kisses him on his right nipple and then kneels down beside Jenny so they can share his cock. Talk about the Life of Riley or the Life of Brian what about the Life of Charlie? Two sexy charlies subserviently kneeling in front of him, both of them nude and beautiful taking turns to play with his 45 year-old cock. These two chicks are naturals at cock sucking. It seems that all females are by the way. Whether they see pictures or movies of fellatio somewhere, somehow at sometime in their earlier days or they're taught the craft in primary school it seems they become immediate experts at handling a penis the very first time they get their hands on one. If only men were half as smart knowing how to handle a woman's pussy.

Jenny wasn't expecting Alison to get involved before tonight but she's pleased her friend is excited enough not to wait until bedtime. By then it can be encore time as once these two young women are turned on and feeling juicy they'll be hard to satisfy with a single session. Charlie will not only need to think he's 10 years younger having this fun, he'll need to be as fit as he was 20 years ago. It's just not fair that a man peaks sexually at 18 or 19 and the sex drive is all downhill from there. No wonder by 45 to 55 so many cocks conk out.

But Charlie doesn't need any wonder drug to keep it up, fortunately if there's one thing he's done right in his life is keep his fitness up. It sure helps keep the cock up without cocking up the love life.

Jenny finds his thick phallus is a real mouthful . The head is a little more than half the size of the shaft and she's not too worried about it being seven inches instead of the longer ones she's enjoyed previously He looks down at Alison's tight blonde curly head opening her mouth to put it in tor the first time and he lets out a loud groan just knowing this is something he's always wanted but never thought possible. He still can't believe it's happening and occasionally looks over his shoulder to see if his wife's coming.

While Alison's having her turn holding the shaft and rubbing its fullness in her right hand, bobbing her head in unison as her mouth encloses around the thick shape and slides up and down over the head; Jenny's caressing her hands around his strong looking thighs and around the sides to feel the shape of his bum. She doesn't want to stay off the cock too long and quickly presents her face alongside her girlfriend to get a turn sucking. Men are lucky that the opposite sex are such natural cock suckers whether they're seven or seventy and enjoy doing it more than men enjoy cunnilingus.

Charlie's got his two angels at his feet sharing hid dick and praying the telephone doesn't ring now and interrupt the sensation as he looks down at them both grinning at each other as they hand his dick back and forth between them. He sees Jenny whispering something in Alison's ear and they stop and he can tell she wants to get into it.

Putting on her most seductive expression she gets to her feet, puts an arm around him and purrs in his ear making his pulse start racing. "Charlie," she whispers. "You've got something we want to share with you and you know what it is don't you. Let's do it before us girls dry up." She gives his erection several more strokes and winks at him. "This is your chance in a lifetime, make it a good one," she purrs as he looks down at her immaculate pussy good enough to be paraded on a catwalk. She beckons Alison over with a signal about what he saw them whispering about and lies back on the double sized beach towel moving her legs apart for him to enter her.

It's not very comfortable on a beach towel on Western Red cedar timber but it's outdoors and that alone is a turn on. Anywhere different to the bedroom is somehow exciting for a woman and Jenny is one of the kinds that get an extra adrenalin surge when the place where she's doing it is cheekily different. So in the shaded part of Alison's private sundeck Jenny feels really sexy wants to perform for him even though she intends to fake her orgasm if need be.

A snap thought rushes through her mind, wondering if the next door neighbour can see them from an attic window she noticed earlier so she pretends to herself that he is and he's got binoculars trained on them.

"Come on Charlie I love the sight of that big cock of yours," she begs, "get rid of all your years of frustration seeing Alison naked year after year from a kid to a sexy young woman and now you can find out with both of us what it's like to put it into teenage girls when you're 25 years older than us. Hot stuff, eh?"

Alison moves across to straddle her as her foster father lines up his cock and gently prods it between the lips of Jenny's pubescent looking pussy. "Ohh!" she exclaims when he starts pushing it in and she's not faking the response. It's shorter than any of the others she's so far enjoyed in a short time since turning 18 but this one is really built like a torpedo – extra thick and at home where it's wet and dark under the surface.

"Oh Charlie, that's real good," she mumbles loud enough for him to hear," God you're bigger than I thought; you're built like a horse," she says with feeling in her voice. This makes him feel twice the man so he starts to pump her twice and if he keeps it up he'll only last five minutes before he comes being inside such a stunning young beauty. He's in up to his balls and relishing it as Jenny moves her hips thrusting at him in concert to his movements. They may be in concert but she doesn't want him to blow his trumpet just

Charlie's never had it so good, drilling this Playboy front cover glamour puss type of teenager and watching wide-eyed and almost unbelieving at his daughter resting her knees either side of Jenny's face and hovering until it's touchdown where Jenny's lips meet Alison's lips. It doesn't take long for Alison to be moaning with long drawn out sighs as Jenny knows how to work her tongue around her clit.

Her pop's eyes are almost popping out of their sockets as he watches his sweet young innocent family pet revelling in getting a tongue lashing from her friend without a word being spoken. He can feel the tightness of Jenny's vagina gripping his thick rod and he's got her sounding off with two teenagers taking him somewhere he's never been before. If only his wife Martha could see him now - the thought flashes through his mind – she'd say 'Charlie I didn't know you had it in you' and he'd say back 'no Martha but Alison and Jenny have got it in them.' Ah, how easy to be lyrical about someone else's marriage when the poor old guy is doing his best to entertain God knows how many thousands of Literotica readers that follow Jenny in her adventures and he thinks these two teens are the only ones that know what he's up to when his wife's away. Need any witnesses Martha?

Jenny'y got her legs wrapped around him and she's thrusting up faster and he's doing the same and she can see from the perspiration on his brow that he's really into it and inside her the fullness of his human torpedo hasn't missed any of her sensitive vagina wall nerve endings and twice now she's felt two small orgasms brought on by the psychological awareness of her friend's father inside her as much as the actual feeling of his phallus pummelling into her.

He's felt her contractions squeeze very hard on his cock twice now and he knows enough about it to realise she's had one or two quick orgasms but no mind blowing one. He's enjoying it but Jenny doesn't want him to come because she wants to see him come on Alison's face so she eases up her thrusts and asks him to give Alison a turn.

This is his big moment. Fucking Jenny was a delight and different but now he's about to put his thick dick into his darling daughter. He's watched her grow from a baby to a babe with a hot body at 18. He's secretly desired her sexually for years but his religious ways kept him on the straight and narrow. Now he can make his dreams come true thanks to this long black haired beauty Alison brought home and got him sexed up.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers