Manipulating Jenny Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

He squirms. "It seems you haven't changed, you always liked to flirt with me and squeeze me down there even when I had my pants on. I shouldn't be surprised you grew up that way."

"Well daddy you were a good teacher. Tell me something. You liked me giving you head then but if you had the chance and if I wanted you to, would you have wanted more before long?"

"Oh my God, Smoochie do you realise what a sexy arse you had when you were that age? When you lay on your tummy without clothes that sexy arse of yours...my God, the full firm beautifully rounded cheeks of your bum, and yes I just wanted to slip it in between those nice shapely thighs, holding you around the arse and give you a taste of it."

"Well daddy you missed out and serves you right."

He groans the kind of groan a man groans when he suddenly feels lonely for real love he once had and gave away for a fling. "Smoochie, if I'd only have known you felt that strongly about it..."

"I pestered my step daddy for something right through to when I turned 18 because of you Ron."

"Keep calling me daddy, Smoochie, it sounds better than Ron. Has your new father done it?" he asks as he tops up their glasses.

"Yes, but he made me wait until I was 18. That's what I'm saying, had you not deserted us I think it would have happened much earlier that's for sure."

Daddy Ron groans again looking at her majestic appearance, trying to imagine it happening with her lying on her side in his bed with nothing on and thinking what it could have been like pushing it in between her thighs from behind her to the tune of her hard breathing and moans on the way to an orgasm.

"I'd give anything to turn the clock back now," he admits.

"I bet you would," she laughs but it's too late. You put some other dopey woman ahead of mom and me when I needed you. Daddy I really wanted it, I really did and I've never have ratted on you like some girls do when they know very well what they're doing. My step daddy told me it's wrong until I'm 18 but I never gave up trying."

"Well he's a good man and I should thank him for looking after you. Just the same I'd have looked after you too."

"But you didn't care enough or you'd be there for me. Well I'm here now but it's different."

"How often do you have it with him now you're 18?"

"It depends, maybe once every two weeks, sometimes once a week."

The original daddy groans even louder knowing what could have been had his penis not pointed in the wrong direction when she was younger. He gets up and puts on a CD of soft mood music hoping to break the ice.

"At least let me hold you and let's have a little dance here in front of the balcony to this nice music."

"Okay but that doesn't mean anything, you've got a long way to go to ever make it up to me."

They get up and he puts his arms around her, at least they're strong and he's masculine, the kind of daddy she knew a long while ago. Jenny entwines her arms around his neck; her wrists crossing over and she shuffle about to the music.

"You know, you're a very beautiful woman Jenny; I'm proud of you."

"You're only saying that to get into to my pants."

"No I'm not, I'm your father. You are so damn sexy."

"That's what my boss Raymond says when he takes me on his business trips and we stay overnight," she teases to make him hate himself all the more.

"Well I'm your real father and I now I'm doing well in business I can give you anything you want."

"So can Raymond. He's very wealthy and I always dress sexily at work to keep him turned on; he made me his personal secretary so he'd have an excuse for me to travel with him. He's got this great imagination when it comes to sex; he's quite exciting really, for a boss anyway."

He looks annoyed at hearing her say this and she knows she's stinging his ego but he deserves it. "Smoochie, you're old enough now to run your own life but well, knowing how much you used to cuddle up to me and hold my cock, well can't I at least have a look at how your tits look in the flesh. You didn't have them back then?"

"No you can't," she teases to string him out knowing she'd love him to see how they grew from the little nothings he used to suck on pretending for her they were real breasts. "Aw, come on Smoochie have you forgotten it was because of my sperm you came into the world?"

"No daddy I haven't forgotten you're my real father. Gosh I know all about your cum, one night in my mouth, another night on my face and on it went. How the hell could a girl ever forget that?"

"Yeah but you liked it, you asked me just as much."

He gets one finger under the strap on her dress where it criss-crosses her breasts and it would be oh so easy to flick it to one side, but she smacks his hand.

"Cut it out. Don't try getting your hands on me that easy. Your little Smoochie isn't a kitten anymore she's an adult pussy and a wake up to men."

"Aw come on Smooch, you don't have to play hard ball with me, it's not as though you don't know me."

"Daddy, let me tell you something, a woman my age is more likely to give herself to a stranger than someone she knows if it's just a quickie."

"You'd like a quickie then?" he asks with vain hope in his heart but lust in his head and ego in his dick.

"No! I'm not into quickies at the moment. Ron, or daddy, if I were to surrender to you knowing what we used to do long ago a quickie would never be enough, I'd want nine fucks rolled into one drawn-out overnight session to make up for one for every year after you pissed off with that tart. Can you get this room overnight?"

"Geezus cripes!" he whistles. "You are one hot babe, my teenage daughter telling me this. Of course I can stay here as long as I like, it's only Saturday and my first appointment is 11am Monday"

"Good daddy well bad luck, because I'm just teasing you. Why should I let you have me every which way this afternoon, tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon two ways each session when you couldn't give a fuck about me and mom back then?"

"Well I can easily come up with eight or nine different positions sweetie, my God could I ever the more I look at you."

"Well stiff luck daddy, I'll have you hanging out for it. Do you honestly think I'd reward you and give you something you crave for now when you weren't there when I craved for you?"

"Yes, I was hoping," he replies, as he pours her third glass of champagne in mounting frustration. "What have I got to do to make you want me like before? he wails. Do I have to pull my dick out on the footpath until I cum and be humiliated? Do I have to lick your arse?

Jenny's eyes light up. "Now that's not a bad idea daddy. "Yes I'd like to humiliate you for how you hurt me and mom. I'm doing this for her too. All your apologies mean nothing now. If you want to get on side with me it sure won't be on your terms. I'll demean you honestly I will before I ever let you see any of my body, the same body you liked licking all over front and back when I was your Smoochie. Well now I've fully grown and just reached adulthood you've got a lot more to lick haven't you?"

"I sure have looking at that sexy body and those bit beautiful firm tits. So you're going to undress for me and let me do that?"

"Ha! In your dreams! No I'm not, I'm going to make you undress instead and go out on the balcony overlooking the city and jerk off until, you come."

"You're joking Jenny, you don't mean that."

"I sure do. How bad do you want to get close to me?"

"Do I have to make it so public, what if someone sees me?"

"Daddy you're on the 40th floor for God's sake. Sure, maybe someone in that other hotel building over there might see you, they're pretty level with us but that's the fun of the danger. Get all your clothes off and go out there and humiliate yourself for me. You'd better!"

"Jenny I'm an advertising executive for God's sake, I can't go out on a hotel balcony nude and pull my dick until I come; it could ruin me."

"Well you didn't mind ruining our lives back then and we had to get over it. Anyway you took a lot of risks doing what you did when I was with you then so take a risk when I'm with you now." She starts unbuckling the belt on his pants.

"Come on daddy I want to watch your lovely big dick spitting cum. Make it go over the top of balcony for me. From 40 floors up you never know whose face it will land on."

"It's preposterous, how can I?"

"Daddy I'm walking out of here and going home to my step daddy and I'll let him fuck me instead unless you get your pants off, and your shirt too, and yours shoes. Get naked for me and let me see your cock again. I'll sit on that seat on the balcony and watch you do it up close so I'll know you won't cheat. If you don't ejaculate I'll eject myself out of here."

"Gawd Smoochie you drive a hard bargain. What if someone sees me?"

"Don't worry daddy Ron I'll see you, that's all that matters. I'll egg you on so get those two eggs in your cock basket nice and stirred up for me."

He walks out to the balcony on a bright Saturday morning and tries to get an erection but it's only half mast. He's just not turned on about it in the slightest.

"What's up daddy, have you lost interest in me already?"

"No damn it Jenny, it's not that, it's just that it's hardly something to get excited about standing on a major city hotel balcony naked and trying to wank myself to orgasm."

She feel momentarily understanding but won't let him back out. "Okay daddy just face me then and work it up if I pull these two straps aside and you can see my bare breasts. Look at them and when you get hard face the street, shut your eyes and jerk it right off pretending it's going on my face."

While she's giving him instructions they don't know they're being watched by four female holidaying Asian students in the not so far away other hotel balcony. Scanning the scenery from their level with two pairs of binoculars two of them notices what looks like a well built fit looking man coming out on the balcony of the Ritz Hotel naked, so one of them she calls to her girlfriend who's a university student majoring in photography. She rushes and gets her long range lens camera and is back on their balcony just as Jenny is flashing her bare breasts for him.

The sight of her naked flesh puts rocket-like fuel into his hand held missile and it's quickly hard and close to launching its load. "Go on daddy," she urges, "it's real horny looking make it go on someone in the street. I've got to see this!"

And so do the Asian girls from Penang. They are giggling and digging each other in the ribs knowing their friend is a talented photographer with a field zoom lens so she can get close up images. "That girl, she egg him on, she show him her big tits he looks to give her facial.no..no..he now facing us. Why he do that? Do you think he see us and try to give us facial?" one of them sings out. "Look I think he tries to squirt sperm our way. You get cum shot on camera Jen-Ling? "

Jen-Ling sure does, just as it shoots at his upward angle to clear the balcony much to Jenny's delight, not to mention Jen-Ling with the camera who caught the exact moment in full frame action. "Such Westerners have funny idea to please girl," she tells her fellow 18 and 19 year-old fellow Malaysian travellers. "Man has big cock and lots of cum; picture should look good. I got it going over balcony; so funny, such a waste she did not get it"

Back at the Ritz Jenny's clapping daddy Ron for embarrassing himself in public view but never knowing who, if anyone, saw him. He races back into the hotel room and Jenny follows, adjusting the straps of her dress to cover her nipples again.

"Don't do that to me again Jenny that was so embarrassing, I could see a group of girls on that balcony over there, just as well they don't have binoculars or a camera, that kind of picture could end up on YouTube or somewhere and I'd never live it down."

"You worry too much daddy, now don't go diving for your pants, I've got something else I want you to do"

"What's that? No more going out on the balcony."

"No daddy, something you said earlier you thought you had to do, one was to pull your penis and come for me and the other, oh I can't wait, the other thing is .. you're going to have to lick my arse. It's nice and clean daddy and you are going to do it. But first to make it more fun, just shut your eyes a minute." She dives into her purse and brings out a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs she intended using with all this in mind.

"Hold our hands our straight for me daddy. Come on be a good father...that's right." She snaps the cuffs on as he opens his eyes in amazement. "What the hell are you up to Smoochie, what's the idea of cuffs?"

"Shut your eyes again daddy and let me show you."

He does as he's told and with the practice she gained when the boss inspired lesbian set up with Laura and her turned the tables on her randy boss Raymond by handcuffing him, stripping him and screwing with a strap-on dildo (hot Chapter 6 'A bi-sexual encounter gets out of control') Jenny took just seconds to get that same big black blindfold around his eyes and tied tight at the back of his head.

"Is this some sort of game Jenny? Are you into bondage? I wish I knew that years ago I wouldn't have waited till you turned 18."

"Shut up daddy and don't be naughty by talking. Save your tongue for licking and I mean doing it properly. I'm clean as clean can be down there and it's really exciting having a man's tongue do that. My step daddy can make me orgasm so you can go for your life."

"I can't see a bloody thing with this blindfold on. Where the hell are you? How am I expected to put my tongue precisely on your teenage hole if you're dressed and I'm handcuffed and blindfolded?

"Don't worry daddy, I've taken my panties off and I'm pulling my dress up over my waist; what a pity you can't see me. I'm going to bend over and put my bum right up to your face. Let me see how good you are at doing it but no touching my pussy or I'll pack up and go home and leave you here blindfolded, handcuffed and naked until the maids come to clean the room in the morning."

"Cripes you've really got it in for me haven't you? he complains as he feels the soft warm flesh of her cheeks up against his face. With his hands cuffed it's hard to just feel for it so he gets his two hands further down her legs and brings them up carefully and uses his fingers to pinpoint her anus, being ever so careful not to go a bit further and touch her pussy. The mood she's in she's likely to leave him like this for the maids to find him in the morning, naked, cuffed and blindfolded, and to think he signed in under his company name.

His tongue finally finds the spot and he's licking her for all his life while she's in the mood to even let him do this. It's been a long time between drinks for him and her, and he's not thinking of the champagne in the hotel room. He's thinking of how he did this when they were originally together and she liked it then, but that was just in passing while he did his body crawl with his tongue, one of the games she liked him to play with her.

"Ooh, that's nice daddy, keep doing it like that," she purrs as he really turns it on feeling more randy by the minute thinking of getting hold of her whole body. If the Asian students still on their balcony across the way could only see this; after all the lounge chair is directly in front of the open wide doors to the balcony facing them, and the clever slim taller one Jen-Ling with the telescopic lens camera is focusing right now. She won't get these kinds of pictures back in Penang so she's zeroing on the balcony where he came out with no clothes on and she's adjusted the light setting for inside a room confident these pictures will turn out too.

His tongue is lapping along her anus and perineum as well, the sensitive tissue area abutting her vagina but he's careful not to go there in fear of what she might do now he feels so helpless. He knows he must be turning her on as she's not sounding as catty as she was earlier even though she's purring.

"Mmmm, that's more like it daddy, you haven't forgotten have you! "she says impishly. "Keep doing it that way, you're making me wet in the pussy damn you."

"I'll lick you there okay?"

"No! I said lick my arse, I want to you to be subservient to me for a while so I can punish you for letting me down. If you ignore me Ronny I'll put my panties back on and be out of here leaving you to the house maids in the morning.

Being the man he is and working in advertising for too long he never believes what he hears so he takes it upon himself to assume Jenny's so turned on with him licking her there she'll just let him switch across to her clitoris -- after all, in a man's mind, that's all he has to do to make her fall at his feet.

Convincing himself she's moaning so strongly from enjoying her bit of domination over him he thinks it's time to take charge of proceedings. His tongue dives further forward and quickly finds her wet vagina lips and quicker still, the erect bud of her engorged clit. He only has just enough time to get his tongue around it several sweeps to discover that her clit's very well developed and quite thick.

Just as he starts to settle in to a rhythm Jenny pulls away from him shouting, "Daddy I warned you not to go there yet, and now you've spoiled my fun. I warned what I'll do and I'm doing it."

"Come on Jenny, you've always loved me licking you there, you couldn't get enough of it before so what's the problem?"

"The problem daddy Ron is you. I've put my panties on again now. You just turned me off trying to think you're in charge just because that's how it always was with us but I'm a big girl now and I like to decide what I want and when I want it and how I want it."

"Jenny don't be so cranky. What's got into you Smoochie? You love sex with me, we haven't even started..."

"You're right about that and it's your fault. I told you what I'll do and I'm doing it. I'll ring the hotel in the morning to find out how you're going; I'll leave a message at the desk for the staff to do this suite first."

"Hang on a minute," he sings out in rising panic. "You can't leave me here naked, handcuffed and blindfolded for the maids to find me like this? "

"Yes I can and that's what I'm doing daddy. Now I'm writing a big easy to see note for the maids advising them that the call girl your advertising agency hired for you was asked to leave you like this as you're into bondage and wanted to give the maids a thrill when they found you naked and helpless and a nice PS at the bottom suggesting you don't mind if they put their pussy to your face for a quick lick!"

"Jenny you've got to be joking!" he shouts, now realising she's determined."Don't you realise this could ruin me if this got out? I'm a respectable businessman. You're my own daughter for God's sake, don't do it, I beg you!"

"Daddy save your breath."

"Please Jenny, pretty please. I can't see a thing this blindfold's so tight and I can't get my hands around to untie it the knots so damn tight. Can't you take the handcuffs off?"

"Sorry daddy, don't say I didn't warn you. It's making me get very wet knowing you're so helpless daddy and remember those times I was the one so helpless when you played those games and tied my hands to my legs and spread them?"

"Yes but we were only playing, this is not playing, it's damn serious."

All he can hear is his own voice trailing off and silence then the sound of the door slamming shut. "Shit, she's gone," he says aloud." I don't believe it. She's pissed off and left me here like this, what a bitchy thing to do.

"Jenny! Come back here! Jenny! Come on Smoochie be fair!" he shouts loud as he can.

Jenny's leaning on the bar adjacent the hotel lobby ordering a Pina colada, her favourite drink since it evolved from the Latina's original homeland of Puerto Rica. She sips on the straw pondering daddy Ron's plight. This will give him something to think about, she considers, never intending to leave him there like that but to scare the daylights out of him as her final revenge for upsetting her life 11 years ago.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers