Manipulating Jenny Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

He sits down on a bar stool, his thick girth erection still out in front pointing at a now 45-degree angle from the pressure caused by him sitting at the edge of the stool, making his dick deliciously daring in the eyes of two nubile females. Alison's sizing up his phallus and imagining how it must feel inside a woman's vagina pumping harder and harder until she climaxes.

Jenny asks if he's married and likes his answer. "Used to be you know but she up and left about a year ago and we're not getting back."

"So what do you do for company, do you have a girlfriend?"

"At 48 Jenny a man doesn't pick up a girlfriend that easily, they either want you one foot in the grave with a big mansion and lots of money to leave behind or they want a young buck with a big dick so they can steer him the way they want."

The girls think he must have come out of his marriage pretty bad to be talking that way. Jenny makes one of her strategic planning moves as she gently eases her position on the stool but just enough for him to notice her legs parting just slightly more. "I guess a man in your situation doesn't get the chance to make it in bed with a woman like he used to huh?"

"You got it," he says grimly. "Still, doing jobs like this at least lets me know I'm appreciated and I get to see some pretty chicks in the nick."

"But you don't do anything," Jenny suggests. "I suppose it's tempting and must make it hard for you."

"You got it again Jenny, I can't make a move on a chick like that, it's unprofessional and I'm a professional. She'd have to be asking me for it and that'd be the day."

Jenny just smiles. She loves to get professional men in their jobs to profess their professionalism and then slowly but surely manipulate their ethics so they'll do something she wants that they didn't intended to do but were glad they did. Think about that for a second or two.

As they sit opposite him on similar high stools their long legs are outstretched and almost touching his feet, both girls are trying their hardest to seem modest, shy and totally inexperienced, yet craftily enjoying this adventurous moment.

Jenny, happy to know he hasn't got a wife, partner or girlfriend out in the car waiting for him, can't take her eyes off his cock imagining what a shape like his would feel thrusting inside her. He can tell she's glancing there just like she can tell he keeps glancing at their thighs since she opened her legs just a fraction wider. Prepubescent kids do that sort of thing when they're playing doctors and nurses and it seems at 48, 19 and 18 the curiosity remains about what the opposite sex looks like below.

Jenny thinks he must be a real stayer the way his libido lets his erection not suffer from dereliction of duty. She's noticed how much it resembles the size of Alison's dad's cock and she can't forget how his felt inside her that day (Chapter 15)

"Do any of your models find it embarrassing taking everything off for you? Jenny asks.

"Some start off feeling embarrassed but mostly they don't mind; sometimes I think some women actually enjoy showing off their body maybe to give the painter something to think about," he replies as Alison gives her a discrete nudge.

"Oh, we're not like that Jerry, it's quite embarrassing getting undressed at the doctor's let alone a painter," Jenny lies, "it's a pity you couldn't do it with a blindfold on."

Jerry cans that idea real fast. "If I wore a blindfold I couldn't see anything."

"Yes, that's the point I'm trying to make," says Jenny. "You could feel where the hips and breasts are so...you know..."

"Sorry ladies, that's impossible. I do a professional job not something that looks like a school kid had a go at his first time with paint."

"How do you paint, with a spray gun?" Alison asks.

"Good heavens no, the real art of body painting is with the brush like any artist at an easel more than a spray painter squirting paint in a fine film on a car for example."

"What happens when you come to that very personal part of us? Do you go around it?"

He laughs heartily like a man and they giggle like little girls. "No, come on this is about body painting not shopping centre promotions. Of course I paint the vulva just like I paint the nipples and the whole breast and even right up between the legs. It must be complete but I'll leave your face untouched even though some jobs we do the whole face too but that's more if it's a flowery or unusual diametric kind of design, you know tribal like."

Jenny's more interested than ever as she leans over and rests her finger tips on his knee to pose a question, sending a shiver up his spine and a quiver through his phallus.

"Tell me then, wouldn't it be sort of tickly like using one of those skinny handle artist's hair brushes painting up and down our sensitive parts?"

"Well Jenny to be perfectly honest, body painting is an erotic experience for the model and the painter, there's no doubting that. I'm talking about naked models not people painting over underwear. The artist's face is only inches away from their private area and he can see the woman's clitoris just as close, if not closer, than the doctor. He can see for example is she's sexually excited if you know what I mean."

"I think so," she almost whispers and lifts her voice again. "It must be embarrassing if they got a hard on like men do."

"It happens Jenny. Nips and clit are an occupational hazard I guess and can't be helped most times just like I got an erection seeing you two. Our bodily responses are fairy automatic at times. When a woman's clit sticks out I can she's experiencing the eroticism of the whole event. It's a beautiful thing really because it blends innocence and the mystique of a woman's hidden desires in what's otherwise blatant exhibitionist nudity. I just paint over the erect clit otherwise it would look a different colour to the rest and sure they feel it and sometimes squirm a fair bit but it's not exactly like getting the big banger if you know what I mean."

"No we don't," teases Jenny. "What big banger?"

"An orgasm, that's what I mean," Jerry replies somewhat jittery at her making him say it.

Alison and Jenny look at each other wide-eyed.

"Really," Alison beams. "A woman can get an orgasm?"

"I didn't say that," Jerry protests. "I meant the stimulation happens sure, but it's not enough pressure to cause an orgasm."

"Just very sexy and nice," quips Jenny. "But it's still asking a young woman like us to expose ourselves to a man we've never seen before isn't it?"

"I suppose so; look I'm the guy with the paint brush not the model feeling the hairs of the brush going over very sensitive parts of her erogenous zones."

"So what happens if we can't help it, like some of them, I mean we're pretty young and no one's touched us there not even with a brush," Alison adds.

"Okay I know where you're both coming from. What if, what if blah blah. Well if you start squirming about I can either stop until you calm down or keep going. Either way it takes longer because you must stand still.

"The female genitals take a good five separate coats minimum", he advises so they'll know why he's there a lot longer, "because it's very personal space and I have to make sure it's well disguised within the overlayed design and colour matches.

"And that's after the undercoat to make the design paint hold. If you squirm too much I end up having to do probably another two or three coats. Painting that area by brush takes half an hour alone at best to get enough paint build up to hide the obvious features of a prominent clitoris or larger inner lips."

"How do you get around hiding with paint a chick with much more obvious personal details -- you know, the above average things that can stand out on the pussy?" Alison's question is a good one.

"With the more hard to hide features of some vaginas and clits we usually make their vulva the centre part of a big tropical flower like an orchid or a hibiscus and that protruding part becomes part of the pollinated part of the flower standing out to attract the honey bees," he says. "It's coloured in with lots of extra paint to really blend into the flower design so you'd have to look pretty much twice to see the camouflaged detail."

"And what if we get an erection like you did" Jenny pouts with a look of cheeky innocence.

"Well put it this way Jenny, yours won't stand out as much as mine," he replies, making them all laugh to ease the tension.

Jenny presses him for more information. "Surely you don't use a narrow hair brush you'd use in sensitive areas to cover our back or the tummy areas?"

"That's right Jenny, as you'll find out shortly, I use a specially made small hand sponge and I physically rub and dab an undercoat colour over all your body first and then extra coats as needed and when it dries before I can start doing the design work.

"Look girls, I'll level with you now, once we start you'll be asked to lie on the floor on your backs and I'll rub you down with the little sponge with the undercoat base."

"It sounds like a full body massage to me," quips Alison.

"Well it is in a way and I'm telling you now you will find when I get to the tops of your legs you'll need to open your thighs well apart so don't feel shocked when I move your legs to get right in there and underneath between your vagina and backside."

"Gee, there's a lot more close up to this than I ever imagined," Jenny addresses him with her womanly guile meaning to come across graciously gullible. He's conned by her mannerism. "I'm normally pretty shy and it was needing the extra cash that made us want to do this, not to show ourselves off so really I'm going to feel pretty embarrassed getting this done."

She's wet already just imagining it. "It sounds like it couldn't get more personal if you tried."

"Yeah, it can but we won't go into that," he admits. "Listen girls, all women have the same equipment like us guys but as far as your vulva's concerned they come in all sizes and finishes; you know, I don't have to tell you that but a painter contends with women whose vaginas could be like Alison's more prepubescent looking and the harder ones to paint like yours Jenny where inner labia protrude a bit and the clitoris is considerably more developed and sitting up externally."

He leans over at looks at Jenny's well defined vulva. "Take yours for example Jenny, you've got two arousal rings inserted there, you've got a fairly wide and well rounded outer labia, a thick clitoris shaft and most likely a bigger than average clit and I've seen your type take up to seven or eight coats especially if the bud sticks its head out and says what about me?"

"Oh heavens, going over it that many times?" she says trying to look fretful.

"Do you want an expert job or an amateur attempt?" he asks and puts her on the spot.

"Oh we want it done properly so I guess we're in your hands."

They sure are.

"All right girls, I think we've talked long enough so let's get into it," he announces and stands up, erection only flagging to horizontal as Jenny brushes past him. With the slightest of unintentional looking but deliberate intentions, she brush strokes his outwardly pointed cock head with her left hip making his penis point sideways in the direction she's going. Optimism, like blood rushing to both his heads, rises just a bit higher.

They all go into his main room and he instructs them to pose for the before and after pictures. "I always take snaps of the models undressed before I paint them," he says, reminding Jenny of the old master that pierced her pussy with the arousal rings. He photographs them standing up back, front and sides and then lying down back, front and side profiles. He comes in for close up images of their vulvas because he likes to compare how they are in natural state and how they finish up being camouflaged with paint to gauge how good he is at the end of the day. Jerry's 48 but feeling more like 28 as he gets them to lie on their tummies for a rear end close up of their vaginas and surrounding back end. It's a man's thing, the buzz that it generally generates. Eventually he's ready to start the job having made a good job of getting their personal details for his reference later.

"Okay Jenny you lie on your back here, and you lie on your back there," he instructs as they get into position for the undercoat.

"You both want the full length Spandex pants camel toe look?"

"Yes," the two totally unfeathered birds chirp lying on their backs in his nest.

He starts with Jenny, applying a yellow undercoat with a small sponge between his fingers dabbed in the paint, working from one ankle upwards to the top of her left leg while Alison watches wet inside from anticipation. He uses his knee to push Jenny's upraised legs further out so that he's got both her knees drawn up high and outwards in a sexually explicit position akin to sex more than artistic endeavour. But this is the only way he can do the job properly as her fat pussy sits waiting for its turn to be groomed with the sponge.

Jenny's feeling quite erotic but she's not beyond making it more so. "Do you have to have my knees up so high and my legs out so far," she asks with an innocent childlike voice as if she's naive and not knowing, but knowing all the time it will tease him all the more for him to think she's forcibly surrendering her modesty to a stranger.

"Only way I can reach all of you without breaking my back or craning my neck too far," he cheeringly replies, lapping up the view. How else could he get such a stunning teenage woman to lie naked for him and allow him to spread her legs with her knee ups and wide apart? Sometimes it's still a man's world but only because women are erotic creatures that let things happen if they so desire in times when depravity is disguised in their mind as something essentially sensual.

Alison's eyes are wide with wonderment looking at Jenny grinning back and the 18 year-old blonde knows by that look on the 19 year-old black pony tail prick teaser's face this is what she came for. Titillation and he hasn't even got to her tits yet.

At last he's up to her so far untouched vulva, both her legs and feet completely covered with yellow undercoat except for the back but that comes later when he does the flip side after record slow time on her A side. Jenny's pussy's mouth quenching to look at and he dips the soft sponge into the can to get extra paint on it knowing it needs to sink in. Unnoticed by Jenny, his fingers grip the sponge differently this time, allowing three of his finger tips to be level with the sponge so that as he rubs it over the well raised Mons pubis his cock, having a mind of its own, senses the lift in artist's articulate expertise and the penis rises back to its rock hard appearance.

Jenny can't help but keep looking at his riveting erection. She knows he's enjoying the view just like she's enjoying the adventure having an honest excuse to be showing off her cute credentials without her step daddy telling her to sit up properly on the sofa and floor like he did so many times over her preteen and puberty reaching years.

He works Jenny's private part over really well so that it's a bright yellow and much thicker than the yellow on her legs where it's easier to disguise. He's smart enough to know using the sponge this way she doesn't realise he's deliberately using the angle on her slit so his fingertips can made direct contact with her soft sensitive flesh.

Every time he repeats the action it leans her outer labia over to one side so he can rub the colour into the very base of it. He's rubbed it in going up and back no less than six times in each direction. After he's sponged all her labia majora and he's looking at the more sensitive centre section, he can tell Jenny's feeling his touch. Her erect clit glans gives her away.

"Jenny I've got a problem here and I need your instructions," he says. "I'm afraid your bud's sticking out and I need to cover it the same colour otherwise if that happens after we've finished the natural colour will stand out like a dog's balls."

"What do you expect me to do, put my hand over it?" she says meekly, maintaining her innocence until proven guilty. "I'm on my back naked and helpless, knees drawn up and legs apart and you're leaning over me so what can I do?"

"Just tell me it's okay to paint over the tip of your clit, it's sticking out about a quarter of an inch and that's too noticeable. I'll need about six or seven separate coats with the soft pencil brush to hide that."

"But isn't this just the undercoat?" she asks.

"Of course but like painting a house if it's not prepared from the base the design colour won't last long and wear thin."

"Just do what you thinks' right Jerry."

He enjoys his work and no wonder. He decides to undercoat one side of her vaginal orifice at a time deliberately at an acute angle so that his trailing three fingertips nearest to the centre of her vulva will press slightly into the soft fold between each side of her labia majora. Jenny jerk's noticeably as she feels the kinky sensation.

He repeats his action on the other side of her pussy and by repositioning his fingers on the sponge he gets away with 'unintentionally' running his fingers up and down the vaginal crack no less than five times each way and each time his fingertips dip just that teeny little bit deeper into the moist central surface.

Jenny's enjoying it but she wants him to think she's struggling not to feel aroused. "It's so embarrassing I keep shutting my eyes I can't believe this is happening to me," she fibs.

He gets the quarter inch soft hair brush and dips it into the paint and applies it to her hard clit head making her flinch with every stroke. The wetness, the sexy way she's lying there, the closeness of his face to her pussy and the sensation of the brush caressing all sides of her clit tip, over the top, underneath and around both sides of the tiny conical shape miniature penis-like head of her most sensitive body part has her unmistakably licking her lips and shutting her eyes hoping the feeling goes on and on.

He sees she's enjoying the stroking so when he's applied the fifth separate coat he keeps stroking the head with the brush for a further minute. He looks up and sees she's still got her eyes shut. "Jenny I've done enough coats on that very awkward spot so I'm just checking with my fingertips the paint won't come off.

He's sucked in by her apparent gullibility that she'll think it's just part of the normal body painting practice to do it so she simply nods without even opening her eyes. Even though he sees Alison watching, her mouth open and her pussy very wet, he's sure the feeling's so good Jenny won't object if he manipulates her clitoris shaft about while rubbing the tip. She can feel fingers getting around the base of the shaft and lifting it up, then sliding slowly down to the erect head of her clit, rubbing around it in a circular brushing way, making the 19 year-old old swoon.

"Mmmmmm, oh mmmm," she murmurs softly, as it's getting more and more to her. Every time he rubs over the head of her clit she gasps loud enough for him to hear and twitches her hips as the brush leans on her glans one side, then from the other side, then from underneath up, over the top down and then across the face. He's making a meal out of a simple snack.

"I'm almost there Jenny, just another minute to make sure as he now brushes the supersonically sensitive head with his index finger to see if any paint comes off. Jenny's now moaning audibly and she's not putting it on. "Mmmmmmm, oh! mmmmmm oh! Mmmmmmmm" she moans. "Is it okay now?" she breathes more heavily and he knows it's got to her just how he hoped.

"Yeah, it's looking real good there, almost done; hold still, you're twitching about making me having to go over the same spot again and again. Can you stay still?"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers