Manipulating Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I need to be cleansed and have the sin washed off of me," I suggested.

"Yes, you do," Mom said, agreeing completely.

"I need you to wash away my sin, Mom," I announced.

"But you are my son," she pointed out.

"But right now I am head of the house and you do recall John 2?"

"Of course," Mom replied.

"Do whatever he tells you," I reminded her.

"Fine. You're right, it does," Mom said. "How can I help cleanse you?"

I said, "Follow me, Mommy."

She did and once in the bathroom she asked, "So how do we do this?"

I turned the shower on and started undressing.

"I guess you can come into the shower with me? That way we'll avoid getting water everywhere."

Mom nodded as if this was a rational solution. "Get in the shower while I get prepared," she said while her eyes were looking anywhere but at me.

"Sure, Mom," I replied, hopping into the shower.

A minute later Mom joined me in the shower wearing a night gown.

I gave her a look, but she explained. "You silly boy, we can't be naked together like that, it wouldn't be right." Oblivious to the fact that the sheer white material had become immediately completely transparent once she had stepped into the spray of the shower.

I handed Mom the soap and asked, "Please wash away my sin, Mommy."

She took the soap and soaped me up, diligently avoiding my dick as it jut out between us. After a couple of minutes, I instructed, "All over, mom."

Mom hesitated briefly before putting the washcloth where I wanted. Almost immediately, I shot my cum all over her night gown.

"Jack! Remember the story of Onan, you mustn't spill your seed!"


"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, but you saved me from sin," I said, hugging her.

"Well, try to be more careful, this is serious!" Mom replied, ignoring my cock so close to her vagina and my body crushed into her wet breasts.

Mom left the shower and I smiled knowing I would fuck my Mom tonight.

*****

Once out of the shower, I got dressed all nice and went downstairs preparing to execute the next part of my plan. Mom was dressed in her usual conservative attire making supper.

"You look handsome," Mom said. "Where are you going tonight?"

"Nowhere," I said, "Just spending the night in with my Mom. But I thought we should dress-up and have a nice supper."

"Really?" Mom asked, "You haven't done that in ages, I can't even remember when the last time was."

"Now go get dressed in one of the outfits Carrie chose for you today," I suggested.

"No, that is silly," she protested.

"No, it is not. How often do we get to just relax and spend time together," I asked.

"Well," she hesitated.

I knew I had her as I added, "And where some of those new stockings."

"But...." she protested.

"Remember, John 17?" I asked.

"Of course," Mom said, stirring the spaghetti.

"Glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you," I quoted.

"Yes, I suppose," she said, wavering.

"Go get dressed now, Mother," I instructed. "'I will keep an eye on dinner while you get dressed."

"Ok," she said, rationalizing to herself. "It will be nice to dress up for once."

"Agreed," I smiled, taking the wooden spoon from Mom.

She went upstairs and I smiled as my plan slowly was nearing its final stage.

I had both our meals prepared and filled a glass of wine poured for each of us when she returned down stairs. She had chosen the leather skirt, black thigh highs and red blouse and she even had on the black boots. She looked amazing.

She said shyly, "Your dad would die if he saw me in this."

I complimented. "Maybe, but Mom you look utterly amazing."

"Thanks, Jack," she smiled, seeing I had set the table. "How nice."

"Only the best for you, Mom," I smiled back, pulling out her chair for her.

"You are such a good son," Mom said, sitting down.

"I am here to glorify you, Mom, like the Bible says," I added, giving her a gentle squeeze on her shoulders.

"And I will glorify you as well," she smiled back, unaware just how true her statement was about to be.

"I plan to keep you to your word on that, Mommy," I said, sitting down myself.

We had a pleasant dinner in which Mom had two glasses of wine as if subconsciously she knew she was about to sin.

I had three myself and once dinner was done I said, "Mom, did I tell you we were going out tonight?"

"We are?" she said, surprised.

"Yes, I am taking you to a movie," I announced.

"Well, I have not been to the movies in years," she said, as if reminiscing about when she used to go.

"Well, today is a day of redemption, Mom. A day to break the rules," I smiled, pulling her up from her chair as I foreshadowed my plan rather obviously I thought.

"You're not going to get me in trouble," she said, a hint of playfulness in her tone.

I quickly retorted, "No, Mommy, you are going to keep me out of trouble."

"I can't go out like this," Mom said, her conservative personality now brainwashed into her.

"Yes you can," I said and added, "Yes you will. Who is man of the house now?"

"You are," she admitted, looking down.

"Just as the Bible says, does it not?" I questioned.

"Yes, son," she agreed.

"So enough of this nonsense Mom, God created you as a beautiful woman with so much to offer and you should not be ashamed by your beauty, you should revel in it," I said.

"Ok," Mom whispered, her face red from the flattery. Looking at me she said, "Thank you, son. It has been a long time since I have felt beautiful."

I took Mom's hands in mine and said, "Mom, you are the most beautiful woman I know. Now let's go tempt the sinners."

She laughed, "You are just a little devil."

"Red hot," I joked as I kissed her on the cheek, lingering just a moment longer than usual.

We put the dishes away together and caught a cab to the movie theatre, neither of us willing to drink and drive....drink and fuck sure...but not drink and drive.

We arrived at the theatre and it was fun to watch quite a few boys and men take a second and third look checking out my Mom.

The movie itself was lame, but being a standard horror flick, it had all I wanted it to. It had a couple of redundant over the top sex scenes between clueless teenagers and a numberous scary as hell scenes. Looking over to Mom part way through the movie as the prerequisite teaser music played foreshadowing a kill I leaned over and took Mom's hand in mine. She held it tight the rest of the movie, squeezing it to pieces on a few occasions.

Once home, I asked Mom, "Did you enjoy the movie?"

"Not really," she said, "but it was really nice to get out of the house."

"Yeah, but it did get me rather revved up," I said, beginning to get undressed.

"What are you doing, Jack?" she asked.

"Isaiah 20 said take off his clothing, including his shoes, and to walk around naked and barefoot," I said, changing the words to suit my needs.

"Oh yes, I remember that," she said, as if that explained everything.

"I suggest you get undressed too, Mother."

"I don't know, Jack," Mom hesitated.

"Now, Mother," I said, my tone implying this was no longer a negotiation, now only in my underwear.

"Yes, Jack," she said, her true submissive nature coming to the forefront.

Her hand trembled as she unbuttoned her blouse as I took off my last piece of restrictive clothing, saluting her with my fully erect eight inch cock.

Mom noticed my erection as her cheeks flushed as she slowly took off her blouse.

"The skirt now, Mommy," I instructed.

She obeyed, her eyes continually going back to my cock even as she seemed to try and resist staring.

Once the skirt fell to the floor, I saw she was wearing a red thong which actually made my cock jump.

"The bra and panties, Mother," I instructed, reminding her, "Just like Eve."

Again she obeyed silently, unclasping her bra and allowing her only slightly sagging big breasts to be revealed to me.

"Mom, you have very impressive tits," I said.

"Jack, don't swear in this house," she scolded.

I chuckled to myself as Mom was still trying to keep her moral fabric strong.

"Sorry, Mom," I apologized, "but they are very impressive."

"Thanks," she said, "your Father considers them a nuisance."

"Why?" I gasped.

"He believes they are too big and a sign that I was a sinner when I was younger," she explained, her hands reaching for her thong.

"That is ridiculous. God didn't punish you with glorious breasts because you were a sinner," I shook my head. "If anything, he blessed you with a beauty that others only dream they could reach."

"Oh Jack," she whispered, my flattery warming her from within.

"The thong, Mommy," I insisted, now standing directly in front of her.

"Will you do it for me," she asked, her trepidation holding her back.

"Of course, Mom," I replied, putting my hands on her hips and slowly lowering her thong as I lowered myself. Her hairy bush had a slight shine to it and her scent was strong and fruity. Either her time with Carrie had excited her or her time with me...I hoped it was me.

She lifted her legs up to allow me to take her thong off.

I stood up and said, "Mom, you are the ultimate Eve...God's greatest creation."

"Thanks, son," she whispered, her face flush. "No one has complimented me for my beauty since before I met your Father."

"That is a sin," I said, deciding she was close to the brink of submission to me.

"What about the boots and stockings?" Mom asked, her obedience making this even hotter.

I returned to my knees and slowly unzipped each boot, taking them off slowly, her stocking-clad feet staring at me.

I stood back up and said, "Mom, I think it is time for bed."

Mom said, "I suppose so," as she reached for her thigh highs.

"No, Mommy. Keep the stockings on," I instructed.

"Ok," she said, stopping, before asking, "but why?"

"Because they are there to remind you of your sexuality," I made up.

"Oh, that makes sense," she said, standing in front of me completely naked except for her black thigh high stockings.

I had no good scripture piece for what I wanted to do next so I made one up, confident Mom was not as up on her scripture as she pretended to be. "You know what the bible says, mom. If a man is away from home, his wife must not tempt her neighbors with an empty bed. Her first-born son must sleep next to her to protect her virtue from strangers."

"I know that," Mom said, "I've always lived by the rules of the good book!"

"Lead the way, Mom," I said.

I followed behind her, up the stairs, her ass wiggling perfectly in front of me.

Once in her room, she said, "You may sleep in your Father's spot."

"Sounds good," I said, moving to the bed.

"Not so fast, young man," she said, her motherly tone back. "Go wash your face and brush your teeth."

"Yes, Mom," I sighed, even as I chuckled at the absurdity of our relationship.

When I returned a few minutes later, Mom was already in bed and in a nightie.

Still butt naked myself, I scolded, stressing the word 'our', "Mother, you are to be naked in our bed."

"Sorry," she apologized, "I thought you would want me dressed properly in bed."

I walked over to her side of the bed as she sat up. She lifted her arms up obediently and I took off her nightie.

"Are you wearing underwear?" I asked.

"No," she admitted.

I lifted the sheet up and moved my hand to her still nylon-clad legs. "Good Mommy, keeping the stockings on."

I moved my hand gently on her leg. "Your legs are so soft in these nylons, Mommy."

"Thank you," she moaned slightly, my hand clearly distracting her. "Now, come to bed."

Oh, how I planned to do that. I pulled the blanket back up and went to my Father's side of the bed.

Turning the lights out, I leaned into Mom, my arm going over her and landing on the side of her breast. She didn't say anything although I could feel her trembling.

"Mom, I was thinking about the story of Onan," I whispered in her ear.


"What about it?" she asked, my hot breath causing her to be greatly distracted.


"Well, I have to tell you that I often have wet dreams, and having a Mother as beautiful as you, I'm worried about what God will think of me spilling my seed," I said, my erect cock resting between her ass cheeks.


"I don't think that is a problem, if it happens in the innocence of night, when we are free from sin," Mom responded, moving her ass slightly.


"But what if it is? I don't want to sully that innocence with sinful emissions," I worried.


"What are you getting at?" Mom asked, turning onto her other side and facing me.


"Onan was struck down because he spilled his seed, and I don't want that to happen to me, so maybe you could help me," I said, lifting up the sheets and revealing my fully erect cock.


"How could I possibly do that?" she asked, even as she stared at my cock.


"If you allow me to deposit my seed in you, God will see that it is good," I rationalized.

In the ensuing silence, I swallowed hard as my heart pounded in my ears.

"You're right Jack. I will help you be pure in the eyes of God. Let me know if you are worried that it might happen one night," she said, trying to maintain eye contact with me but her gaze still kept going back to my cock.

I was ready to explode, with difficulty I forced myself to calmly say, "I am worried it might happen tonight."

"Really?" Mom asked, her hand going to my cock.

"Yes, Mom, I know it is going to happen tonight, if you don't save me," I said.

Mom lowered her face towards my cock and then stared at it for a moment. "I am doing this to save your soul and mine too. I must do everything in my power to keep you pure and innocent," Mom said, before taking my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," I whimpered, as she surprisingly took all my cock in her mouth.

As she bobbed up and down on my cock, I watched in awe. For someone so innocent and pure, she really knew how to suck a cock, better than Carrie who is quite the slut herself.

Not surprisingly, after only a couple of minutes of having my cock sucked by my Mother I was ready to burst. I moaned, "Mommy I am coming. That's it Mommy, swallow my seed Mommy."

Rope after rope of my cum shot into my Mom's mouth and she continued bobbing up and down retrieving every last speck of my sin.

Finally completely spent, Mom took my cock out of her mouth and moved back to her pillow. As if nothing had just happened, she kissed my forehead and said, "Good night, son."

"Good night, Mommy," I said, my cock not even remotely going down.

Thirty minutes later, Mom was lying on her back and my hand was firmly cupping her breast when I realized she was pleasuring herself.

I whispered, "Mom are you sinning?"

"Oh God, Jack, I thought you were asleep," she gasped, her hand moving away from her vagina lightning quicxk.

"I think it is my turn to save you, Mommy," I smiled.

"No, I can resist the temptation," Mom protested, as I already was beginning to move under the covers.

"No, Mommy, let me do this for you. Let me glorify you," I added, pushing the scripture piece again, already positioned between her legs.

Before she could respond, I buried my face in her hairy pussy. "Oh God," she moaned on contact.

I lifted my head and quipped, "Don't use the God's name in vain."

"Sorry," she moaned, begging, "Please save me son."

"Yes, Mommy," I smiled, going back to her pussy.

Unlike Carrie's completely shaved cunt, eating a pussy with this much hair was a challenge at first. However, I paved a path with my tongue and focused on her engorged clit.

"Oh yes, son, you are making Mommy feel so good," she moaned, her breathing increasing.

"Is Mommy going to come?" I asked.

"God yes," she moaned.

"Using God's name again, Mommy," I teased.

"Just lick me, son, Mommy needs it so bad," she begged.

I slid a finger inside her wetness and ordered, "Come for me Mommy, let me catch your sin."

"Oh yes, oh yes, finger me faster, baby," she begged, her whole body wiggling.

I added a second finger and she screamed as her orgasm exploded, "Oh god, oh god, oh glorious god, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I couldn't believe she just swore, nor could I believe the amount of cum squirting out of her, completely coating my face. Her legs twitched, her hips bucked and she couldn't stop mumbling, "Oh god, oh god, thank you for saving me, Jack."

I pulled my fingers out of her and moved up to witness her in her glow of pleasure.

A couple of minutes later, I said, "Mom, I think I am about to sin again."

Mom smiled, surprising me for the first time, "You want to fuck Mommy, don't you?"

"Mom!" I gasped.

"You think I didn't know what you were up to?" she smirked, shocking me to the core.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yes, how gullible do you think I am?" she said, reaching for my cock.

"It's just, I, well, wow I am speechless," I said, unable to complete a rational thought.

"So did Carrie know of your sinister plan to fuck your mother?" Mom asked, slowly stroking my cock.

"She figured it out," I said, adding, "She plans to seduce you tomorrow."

"Reeeeeally," Mom said, with her own devious smile on her face.

"Yes, she plays both fields," I said.

"I used to too," Mom revealed.

"No way," I gasped, unable to fathom my Mom having a sex life before I turned her...or thought I turned her.

"I used to be young once too, Jack. I was quite the popular girl in high school. I was a cheerleader and I experimented a fair amount...but," she paused.

"But what," I asked.

"Well, I became pregnant and your grandparents sent me away to avoid the humiliation of their daughter having a child out of wedlock. Six months later, I was wed to Bill and the charade of propriety began."

"You mean my dad is not my dad?" I asked, Mom shocking me to the core for the second time in two minutes.

"No, he is not," she admitted, "I am so sorry."

"Well, that explains so much," I said, more relieved than devastated.

"That is why he is so hard on you. He sees you as a mistake...as a sin that he has to deal with," Mom said, before adding, "but I didn't sin, I created something wonderful."

"Oh Mom, I am utterly speechless," I replied.

"I can't make up for eighteen years of lies, but I can introduce you to your Father if you wish," she said, adding, "We have been conversing through e-mail for a while now."

"I think I would like that," I replied, still trying to put together the puzzle pieces of my life.

"And I can at least make up for it by becoming your live-in Mommy-slut," she said, as she moved to my hips and took my cock back in her mouth.

I watched in awe as I realized the player had been played. I couldn't believe it.

A minute later she looked up to me and said, "So son, do you want to fuck Mommy?"

"God, yes," I joked.

"You are such a sinner," she smiled playfully, pushing me onto my back.

"And you are my savior," I quipped as she straddled my cock, her big tits staring at me and began riding me.

THE END

12