Manipulation Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna arrives in the night.
7.1k words
4.58
15.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wills
Wills
5 Followers

This is Part Three of the Manipulation story. The story is written in five parts and is posted at weekly intervals. All of the parts are written and ready for posting. Each part can be read as an individual story, but you will enjoy them more by reading the entire series. You can find the earlier parts here, click on the blue 'wills' link, top and bottom of story.

Please remember to vote and send feedback on Public Comments or through the link, should you so desire.

SATURDAY

I stirred in the early morning gloom and felt the warmth of eyes upon me.

"Hello, so you did arrive last night. I am so pleased."

"Good morning, meu amore."

We lay there in bed on our sides, looking at each other, not touching, under a light cotton sheet covering. There was just enough early morning light coming through the blind slats for me to see her. It must have been about six am. Her eyes glowed, she wore red lipstick and smiled gently at me; she had a little beauty spot on her upper lip near the corner of her mouth. Her shiny dark hair cascaded around her face and onto the pillow.

"You snore!"

"Really?" I said feigning astonishment.

"Yes. You snore really loud. I could hear you as I was coming up the stairs! How does your wife put up with it?"

"I think that's why she sent me back to Portugal, so that she could get a few nights sleep."

She kicked me!

"Don't start this relationship with a lie! We all know what your doing in Portugal. Sure you've got that house to restore, but you're here to make babies and I want you to start right now!"

As she was saying this she had started to rub along my leg with her foot, gradually moving it higher. I had a raging hard on. I hadn't even touched her.

I reached behind me for the video controller.

"What are you doing?"

"Turning on the video."

"Oh, good. I want a copy of this."

"Just how long have you both been planning all of this?"

"Well we have never really been completely of touch, letters, then e-mails, the odd phone call. Last year when she came here for that exhibition, we spent a whole day together in the Meridian Hotel. We locked ourselves in a room, and talked and talked about the old days and my baby problem. Anyway, we both finally agreed on this plan. The real task was persuading you to get your dick back to Portugal. Well you know what happened, she talked you into restoring the house and here you are! In bed with me!"

"Why didn't you call me three months ago when I arrived?"

"She got cold feet and only agreed to go ahead again recently. Did you know that sometimes you call out my name as you are making love to your wife? She thinks its sweet that I still have such an attraction for you; but then she's much wiser and more tolerant than I am. If you call me by your wife's name as were making love I'll cut your dick off. Now sit up."

I did as I was asked, as I sat up, she slid the sheet from her body; she was astonishing, it was the first time I had seen her fully naked. Her body glowed, filled, curvaceous, womanly, no longer the young girl, but a woman in her prime; she had a wonderful tan with only a white band across her groin. Her aureoles merged into her sun-tanned breasts; her nipples barely visible. Her pubic mound was just as I remembered glistening with tight dark curls. I couldn't see her pussy; her legs were closed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well first of all were going to relieve all that pressure down there. You haven't been playing with yourself have you?"

"No."

She stroked my cheek with the back of her hand, "Good boy. I knew we could trust you. You have a sack full of sperm down then that urgently needs to find a good home so I am going to milk it from you; you are really going to enjoy it. Then were going on a journey of exploration before I fuck you. At least that is what I have imagined will happen, we just have to see where it takes us, I have a wonderful plan of exploration, for both of us.

"Lean back with your arms behind you, to support you, and open your legs. You are not allowed to touch me, except with your dick; I will be doing all the work. Your only job is to pump as many of those seeds into me as possible."

"Can't I kiss you?"

She thought about this, "No, I need to concentrate. I don't want to cum, if I start kissing you I'll get carried away and I'll wash half those precious seeds away if I cum. That's why I've made you wait. This way you're going to squirt gallons of sperm right up into my cervix. It's going to be the best possible start to our baby making."

Boy oh boy, has she ever worked all this out.

Anna moved toward me on her knees, then spread them wide and lowered herself until her entrance was just over my dick head.

"Relax, don't come too quickly; try to control yourself. I want you absolutely fully primed. When your ready to cum just push yourself up through me and squirt for all your worth. Ready?"

I nodded. She lowered herself onto me. It was like sliding into hot silk. I felt a lurch in my groin and electricity through my balls.

"Stop." I cried.

She bit my shoulder really hard. The messages in my brain immediately concentrated on the signals from my shoulder, completely ignoring the hot flows lapping at my dick.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"Yes. I know. But it got your attention. Are you under control now?"

I nodded again, rubbing my shoulder with my chin where she had bitten me.

"Right, I'm going to begin."

Her vaginal muscles started griping at my dick. She was slowly drawing me further and further into her. She didn't move a millimetre except for her muscles and a gradual lowering as she pulled me in.

"I knew it would feel like that." She whispered. "No talking, I need to concentrate."

She sat there facing me, eyes tight shut and her forearms resting on my shoulders as she concentrate on milking my dick. My wife could do this, but not like Anna. This was indescribable. I was being wanked inside her vagina and neither of us was moving.

Her body was taking on a sheen of perspiration and from it oozed the rich earthly smell of Anna. I had almost forgotten her smell, there were so many new sensations in front of me but then as that smell hit my senses I felt my groin tighten and my balls tingle.

"I think I'm going to cum."

"Good, I cannot take much more of this. I so much want to feel you moving inside of me but if you do I will cum and wash out most of the sperm. When your ready push up and pump your cock, don't pump me or I will cum!"

That was enough, "I'm cumming!"

I gripped her hips and impaled her onto me as far as she would go. She gave a massive grunt, and l think she farted, then leaned on me with her arms around my neck as I pumped stream after stream into her. I felt liquid around my dick, running down onto my balls, I didn't know if it was me, or her, didn't care, I just continued to pump. Gradually the sensation decreased, it was almost over. It was high on my top ten list of fucks and I hadn't moved a muscle - well one.

"Are you finished?" she asked.

"I think so, but it still feels pretty hard."

"Good leave it there, that way the little buggers have only got one way to swim. God I want to grind down on you, but if I move I think I'll cum and ruin all our good work. You came in bucket loads I can feel it swimming around in me. As you squirted into me…., the sensation was fantastic, have you ever cum like that before?"

"Yes, once before and that was your fault. My wife gave me a blowjob as me drove across the bridge after the Lycra pants saga. It was crazy, she was waving her hand soaked in your pussy juices under my nose whilst she was bobbing up and down on my dick and we were driving in three lanes of traffic. Sometimes she is just completely crazy like that and wants to take all kinds of risks. Boy did we have a cleaning bill after that little episode."

Anna laughed, "Yes, I've heard that story. Glad to have been of service."

She stayed, stroking my back for a few minutes whilst my dick gradually began to shrink back to its normal size. Once or twice, she squeezed at it as if trying to get it to stay up, then said, "I don't have the strength." pulled off me, throwing herself onto the bed, legs resting high above her head propped against the wall.

I crawled over to her, set my hand to work caressing her tummy, and started nuzzling at her hair trying to find her ear.

"What are you doing, that tickles?"

I was too busy to answer, enjoying the feel of her and the little whimpered intakes of breath as my hand and tongue found places demanding touch, between mouthfuls of ear I said, "Ears are very sensitive so I thought I would start at the top and commence a voyage of discovery."

She brought her legs down and turned around on the bed to face me. She took my face in her hands and started to kiss me. Just little kisses at first, looking into my eyes after each kiss and then gradually longer lip biting tongue lashing kisses that eventually had us both gasping for breath.

"That was nice." She gasped, "I feel like I'm nineteen again."

"Who kissed you like that when you were nineteen?"

"Well, no one actually. But you should have done! Can't you recognise a sexy girl when you see one. I can't believe the lengths I had to go to, I so completely embarrassed myself so many times, especially in front of your wife. But then I suppose I would never have met that wonderful woman. I owe her so much. I'm going to the loo."

She swung her legs off the bed and sexily walked off to the loo.

I could hear Niagara Falls in the loo – I must ask her about that.

Anna came back and threw her arms around me. She kissed me and kissed me saying

"Thank you, meu amore; thank you."

"You're happy then?"

"I'm pregnant, of course I'm happy."

"Come on, you don't know that yet." Hell, I thought this might be the end to our lovemaking.

"I know I'm pregnant, I just feel it happened this time. I planned it so I am at my most fertile this week; you pumped so much stuff into me it is just bound to have happened. Anyway, now that chore is out of the way we can just get on with enjoying ourselves, your going to pump loads more seeds into me, but that first lot was very special. Come on, I want you to make me feel all 'icky'."

I laughed as she threw herself face down on the bed with her glorious bottom facing up at me. I knelt on the bed beside her and gently started to caress her bottom. She shivered with pleasure.

"That feels sooooo nice. Is it true you love my bottom"

I bent over and planted a kiss on each cheek.

"Of course I love your bottom, I have always loved your bottom, it is a thousand times more beautiful than I ever imagined. I love these little golden hairs at the base of your spine and the way your cheeks clench to hold my hand, the silky smoothness of it."

I carried on with my caresses.

"Tell me about you and my wife."

I felt her tense for a moment. Then she turned her head sideways and looked up at me and said. "Ok, but first we have to start the game of exploration. I will talk while you explore."

I started moving my hands in wider sweeps over her body.

"No, that's not how we play it. I've got fourteen beauty spots on my front and seventeen on my back. You've got to find them and kiss them all. That doesn't include the one on my lip or one on my foot. You've already kissed the one on my lip several times and my feet are too ticklish for you to start messing down there. Right off you go."

My eyes were already roving over her body and I immediately kissed the random ones in obvious view.

"No, you've got to count out loud otherwise your be cheating. Start at the top and work down then you won't count any twice."

I had played this game with my wife, I knew exactly where the idea came from. I moved up to her head and knelt beside her and started running my fingers through her hair. She turned her head to face me; her mouth was millimetres from my semi-erect dick. She wrinkled her nose and sniffed.

"Is that me on there?"

"I certainly hope so."

"I smell nice don't l?"

"You smell delicious and you know it."

I could wait to bury my tongue in her pussy and lap up all those juices but l was beginning to learn that anticipation was a great part of the pleasure.

"How do you know, you've got seventeen on you back?" I asked.

"She counted them for me."

We both knew who she was.

"One, two, three." I got the ones on her neck hiding under her hair. "Explain what went on between you both."

"Right, but don't move down, there are more up there."

I moved closer to her hair and started separating it to search for more; I found one up in the nape of her neck where little fuzzy hairs sprouted and another on her ear lobe.

"Four and Five."

"After the Lycra pants thing we didn't see each other for a few days. I was quite relieved, I mean how often can you cum in your employer's hand and get away with it, but every time I thought about it I got wet through again. It was silly, you can't stop things rushing into your thoughts and every time it did, I gushed, well not gushed, but I always seemed to be deliciously damp, squelchy."

"Six, Seven, Eight." I'd moved her head to the other side and found one on side of her neck and two at the crease between her ear and her head. I had to stick my tongue out to get these and had started lapping and tongue fucking her ear. She was squirming on the bed.

"Stop it, or I wont be able to continue."

I weighed up the alternatives in my mind and decided I wanted to hear the story. I moved down her body, she didn't object so I guess I had found them all up there. I quickly kissed the five obvious ones across her back; that brought my total to thirteen; I continued to caress her back and shoulders as she continued the story.

"About a week later I called your wife and asked her when she was coming into the office, I needed to speak with her. She said she was coming in the next day, I knew you would be in Porto all day so it could not have been more convenient.

"We talked in the office for ages. I had to stay late to catch up with the work you had left for me. In particular we talked about my bodily functions and my constant wetness. Inevitably the discussion got round to you and I confessed my love for you and how I seemed to be able to cum with slightest stimulation just from thinking about you.

"Remember, I had been working for you for about two and half years by this time. At first I thought I was just infatuated and I just behaved myself. Then I kept noticing you looking at me and I thought 'He wants me, but he's too shy to do anything,' so I started dressing sexier. That's what led to the blouse incident. Your wife was quite cross but said it was ok to flirt but not touch. I think that's because the sex between the two of you improved with my flirting. You must have been going home fully primed."

"I was," I said, "I just needed to screw all the time." I had spotted three of the remaining four beauty spots but I was quite content for the moment just to fondle her bum.

"Anyway." She continued, "The outcome was that your wife offered to help me to control my emotions. She said that because I wasn't getting regular sex I was overflowing with hormones and that I needed to relieve the tension. She said that she was going to teach me how to masturbate and to control my flow. From then on I had regular lessons from her. She asked me to describe what I was thinking and feeling and then to masturbate. Sometimes it was just me; other times I watched whilst she showed me different techniques and sometimes we did each other. She said it was important for me to feel another person's responses and to correctly judge their emotions and sensations. It was about six months after she started teaching me that you nearly caught us in the office that Saturday."

I was kneeling on the bed just watching her. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"So you were lovers."

"No. She said, "We were not lovers, she was and is my most intimate friend and teacher; we never kissed as lovers or held hands or anything like that, she just wanted me to appreciate my body and to enjoy it to the full. But I think she was enjoying it as much as me."

So now I know why my wife was so content that last eighteen months in Lisbon, not only was this sexy package revving me up, she was also getting my wife's juices flowing in more ways than one.

"You have not finished. Continue."

I'd seen the final one; it was in a very intimate place next right down between her bottom cheeks. I wasn't sure how to do this. Oh well in for a penny….

I kissed one on her right cheek, one on the back of her right knee and one on her left calf.

"Sixteen."

"You've missed one."

"Oh no I haven't." And I parted her cheeks and drove my tongue down for it.

"It tickles." She said wriggling.

"Keep still, I thought you had learnt how to control yourself?"

With that, she became completely passive and spread her legs to give me better access. As I went down her crack, I could smell her pussy juices and started to tongue her across her anus and down to her pussy. She started moaning.

"That's so nice, just a little more then stop, and I don't want to come yet. Just one…no, three more licks."

So I gave her three more intense burrowing licks exploring her as much as I could and taking in as much of her aroma as I could get.

"Seventeen. Now turn over." . "Ok but you'll have to get a towel, I think were going to need it."

"Anna, can I ask you something personal?" I said as I came back into the room and passed her the towel.

"I should think so." She laughed, "We can't get much more personal than we are right now."

"It's just that when you go to the loo, well, it sounds like Niagara Falls." I blurted.

She laughed. "Well it's kind of embarrassing, when I first came to Portugal I didn't have any money and lived with my Sister. She was sharing a house with another family. There was one loo, always dirty with so many people using it and no lock on the door. I started going to loo sort of hovering over the pan and as fast as possible. That way I was not going to be caught. I know it makes a noise but I didn't realise it was that loud!"

"I'll tape it for you so you can hear."

"Oh, so you've got a toilet fetish."

"No I haven't. I had a girlfriend once who, I think accidentally, peed on me while we were making out. It was kind of sexy but it's not a fetish."

"Tell me about it." She was half sitting, half lying on the bed with an arm propping her head, looking at my dick.

"Well, we were on holiday in Ibiza, we had quite a bit to drink and had gone back to the room. We were in a sort of 69 position; she was on top and she was running her pussy up and down my chest pushing into my mouth when all of sudden I felt a warmth spreading over my chest. At first, I thought she had cum and then she said 'whoops, I think I peed myself.' That night we slept on her side of the bed."

"Would you like me to do that for you later?"

"No! I'm not a pervert."

"Well this little fellow certainly stood to attention while you relived the memory, maybe I'll surprise you. Come back here, you have not finished exploring. But change the video first; I do not want to be interrupted."

When I turned around Anna was lying across the bed with the towel double folded under her bottom; her legs were slightly parted. She held out her arms.

"Come here please, meu amore"

The sight of her was incredible. Her hair swept out on the bed behind her. Her breasts had settled slightly overflowing to each side of her chest. That wonderful pubic mound, and her pussy clearly damp; those beautiful long legs. I went to kneel on the bed but she pulled me on top of her and kissed me passionately and repeatedly. Our bodies began to pick up a rhythm, my dick had decided to explore by itself and seemed intent on penetrating her.

Wills
Wills
5 Followers
12