Manipulation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wills
Wills
5 Followers

"Stop." She said breathlessly, "Not yet, you haven't finished exploring."

She pushed me away and smiled.

"Do you like?" She asked.

"You're so sexy how could anyone not like. I can't believe I'm finally doing this."

"Well get to work, you've got fourteen to find."

Most of them were obvious but I wanted to play the game properly so I knelt down beside her head and started working my fingers through her scalp. She turned her head and started gently tonguing the end of my dick sending shudders through my body.

"I'll help you, there's none up there."

"Maybe not but I just love the smell of your hair so I'm staying here for a minute."

She turned her face upwards and said, "Ok, its nice anyway."

After a couple of minutes of playing with her hair, I moved to concentrate on her face. She looked up at me as I went to work. She had tiny little light freckles across her forehead and I found my first mark on the side of her forehead and moved in to kiss it. I stayed there; just centimetres above her face, took in every detail. The texture of her skin, her colour, the little creases around the corners of her hazel eyes. I found the second virtually hidden in her left eyebrow, kissed it and moved my mouth down over her eyes washing them with my tongue.

"This is so nice. She was right; no one has ever given me this much attention."

I thought, I hope my wife knows what she is doing; it would be easy to fall seriously and deeply in love with Anna. Not that I don't love my wife, it's just that a new body to explore is more than tempting and when that body so clearly returns the love, well…

She had another one high up on her cheekbone, very faint but none the less there.

"That's three. I said giving it the treatment.

I moved to her nose and mouth. I kissed the one on her lip.

"That doesn't count!" She cried.

"I know, but I'm kissing it anyway."

I then proceeded to try to remove her lipstick with my lips and tongue.

"What are you doing?" She shrieked.

"You might have one hiding beneath you lipstick, I need to get it off to see properly."

She pursed her lips and I set to work vigorously, licking and tonguing her lips, forcing my tongue between her partially clenched lips and running in along her teeth.

"Stop, stop. I can't breath!"

She took a couple of quick breaths. "There's nothing there, but it was sexy anyway. You missed one."

"Where?

"My nose."

I bent to have a closer look and her hand snaked out and started slowly stroking my dick.

"Just want to see if it is paying attention."

Then I saw number four just on the edge of her left nostril. I started to tongue fuck her nose until she wriggled and laughed so much I had to stop.

She had one on her neck and one on her chest just above the slope of her right breast.

So, it was breast time. I was sat astride her waist in a position I had dreamt to be in so many times.

"You said I would never get to do this." I said stroking gently running my hands down the sides of her breasts.

"What makes you think I'm going to let you do it now!"

I started tickling her sides, she was wriggling and thrashing about saying "Stop, stop. Ok they are yours. Do it!"

"Whose breasts are they?"

"They're yours, at least until the baby comes along. Now get on with it!"

I bent down and started nuzzling the left one with my mouth and nose, all the time stroking and caressing the right one. I moved to the aureole and started suckling the nipple. And out it popped, just like she said it would all those years ago. I wonder who showed her that trick. She started moaning.

"Yes. Yes, suck them!"

Slowly, slowly I played with my tongue around her left nipple. The right one emerges under my fingertips and I gently started tweaking at it. I moved my mouth to the right one and used my fingers on the left.

"Enough, enough. I will come. Stop." She was obviously struggling to control herself and had her hand clasped firm between her legs.

I leant back and gave her a chance to regain control. She brought her hand up and offered fingers to me coated in pussy juice.

"Hurry up, I can't wait much longer."

"Ok, that's seven and eight." I said kissing the one next to her right nipple and the one on the under slope of her right breast.

There were four between her waist and tummy and one at the top edge of her pubic hair.

She slowly parted her legs for me and bent them at the knees, propping herself up on her elbows. I was crouched between her knees looking at her pussy.

"Don't waste time on my legs. It is in there. Look for it."

I slowly brought my face down and looked at heaven on earth. Her pubic mound proud above the plain of her stomach like a little hill covered in a forest of dark curls. I started parting her pubic hair with my fingers and searched through it. She fell back on her back with a sigh. I spent some time exploring with my mouth just hovering above her pussy. She was leaking, a trail of white fluid was running down her bum crack. The perfume was head reeling. This girl's pussy smelt of spices, musk and lemons. There was nothing in her pubic hair, I was sure. So that meant…

I stared intently, taking in all the details. The labia completely shaved, not a trace of hair, puffy and slightly pink. Between the labia poked her lips. They stuck a cm or so out in a small knot, much darker than the labia, wrinkled, but in the proper way. Beneath the knot of her lips, a white trail of juices. As I watched I saw her contract and a new flow of juices added to the trail already running down her bottom.

"Touch me." She moaned.

I moved my hand forward and caressed her pussy. She contracted and another pulse of fluid emerged.

"Open it. Quickly, I can't hold myself much longer."

I parted her labia and saw it immediately, tucked between the inside of her labia and her pussy lips. I moved my mouth down as Anna brought her pussy up to me.

Out of control, I started licking, biting, and sucking as Anna's hips started pounding my face. And then she came. Suddenly she went rigid, hips up off the bed, her hands pulling my head into her and she squirted and squirted and squirted pussy juice all over me.

I was in shock, never in all my life could I have imagined the flow that a woman could produce. There was no point in trying to lick it all up. It felt like she had squirted gallons put it was probably only a couple of spoons full.

She sighed, let go my head, and slumped her hips back on the bed. I continued to lap at the juices still flowing; one hand on her tummy could feel the contractions that were sending more little floods my way. The tempo of her breathing changed and I realised she was about to come again. She once told me she could do this for half an hour. I would drown!

The second orgasm was much less intense and was less of a squirt and more of a slurp, divine. I could have stayed there all day and all night. I had her cum everywhere, in my eyes, my hair, my chin and chest. I remember thinking that I hoped the towel had caught most of it when the hand underneath her accidentally found her anus.

It was so wet down there that a finger slipped into her bottom almost without either of us knowing. She stiffened and pushed down. The finger slid in past the first knuckle.

"Use your tongue, great big flat licks as far as you can." She ordered.

I started licking from where my finger was right up past her clit flattening my tongue as far as I could. Anna was gently fucking my finger as I licked.

"Harder with your tongue."

I increased the pressure and felt the orgasm grow. Her body was trembling, her thighs flopping as if made of rubber, and she let herself go impaling herself on my finger, nearly broke it, as she convulsed again and washed me with her nectar as much as the first time; but more than enough for me to deal with.

After a few minutes of gently nuzzling her through her come down orgasms, I pulled myself away. My dick was purple and the head was slick with pre-cum. I dearly would have loved to wank off over her body but thought better of it. She turned to her side and curled up as if she wanted to sleep.

I went to the bathroom, and cleaned some of the stickiness off my face and body and brought a face towel and warm water to the bedroom. Anna had rolled onto her back; her eyelids were fluttering. I thought, quickly, before she falls asleep, and set about cleaning her up.

I parted her legs, ignored her complaining, and started applying the face towel to her crotch and thighs. She moaned an appreciation and I set to work cleaning her pussy and bottom. Another shudder and another little trickle fed me, I finished cleaning her with the towel.

She rolled onto her side and said, "Cuddle me."

She wriggled her butt into my groin and clasped my hand to her breast, said, "Thank you," and fell asleep.

It was early evening when we woke up. Anna was grinding herself into my dick to try to wake me. It did not take long.

She turned to face me, "Kiss me." She said.

We kissed for ages, exploring each other's faces and lips with our mouths. She told me that she had never cum like that before, never in such volume, we agreed that anticipation was a marvellous aphrodisiac.

"I thought I'd never stop. I have never felt orgasms like that before. My whole body was tingling, like electricity passing through it; I have waited a long time but nothing could have prepared me for that. I am told that you have a very strong tongue. Oh, I am embarrassed now. She told me that you tongue her clit for eternity making her cum and cum. I want you to do that for me but first we have to take care of this chap. He's been neglected."

She had been caressing me to erection and was now gently running her thumbnail over the crown of my dick. I was quivering with tension. She let me go. "Right on your tummy, my turn to explore."

"But I've got loads of moles, we will be here all night."

"Not after those, I'm after scars, got five to find. You have to tell me how you got each one."

She was lying on my back, propping herself on her elbows examining my hair, breasts squished into my shoulders, legs parted and down the outside of mine so that the warmth of her groin penetrated my butt. I moved to adjust the position of my dick so that it was more comfortable.

"Am I heavy?"

"No, just making myself comfortable."

"I found one, actually, I'm cheating. I was told to look here. Oh, there are two!"

"One came from when I was playing Cowboys and Indians with my best friend, I stood up under an open window. The other I got throwing a brick up into a tree to try to dislodge a kite. The brick came down on my head."

She laughed, "And I always thought you were intelligent."

She slowly worked down my body rubbing her breasts down my back and her hair floating over my skin. She arrived at my bottom, and started to knead my cheeks pulling and pushing at them, running her fingers down the crack of my cheeks and around my balls.

"Do you want me to play with your 'hole'?"

"No, I want you to play with my dick."

"Emmm… I could go for that. No more this side, turn over."

She lifted herself so that I could lie on my back and dropped so that her pussy straddled my dick. She looked me in the eye and deliberately and slowly rubbed herself along the length. I could feel the slickness, and the heat. She put her hands on my chest where her fingers could tweak my nipples and raised her hips slightly to give my dick room to move. With a twist of her hips, she guided my dick to the vee of her pussy and commenced gliding strokes up and down the length. With each backward move, I tried to raise my dick to penetrate her but she simply raised her hips to avoid the lock.

She closed her eyes and rocked her hips like this for a couple of minutes, I thought I was going to burst when she suddenly dropped down onto me stuck her tongue in my ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you so hard and for so long you won't know what has hit you."

"Now." I whimpered.

"When I have finished exploring."

She brought herself up so that she was astride my chest, her pussy leaving a trail of moisture across my rib cage. She sat there, watching at me looking at her pussy and trying to reach it with my tongue.

"Did you want some of this?" she said, putting her hand to her pussy and holding it in front of my face laden with juice. She put her fingers in her mouth and said, "I would have thought you had had quite enough for one day."

"Anna, that's not fair. I'm being deprived and if you're not careful the next batch of baby seeds is going to find itself up your back."

She reached behind her to grab my dick, her breasts swinging above my face.

"Oh, don't worry; I am not going to let that happen."

She leant down over me to continue her examination and let her breasts brush my face, I tried to suck her breasts but it was like bobbing apples, she kept pulling them away smiling and teasing my hair.

"There's none up here. I know I'll examine your hands."

Something told me she knew just where to look.

"There's one here on your thumb, I bet you did that in woodworking class." She kissed and sucked at my thumb as if it were a little dick.

Then she turned around so that her bottom was pointing right at my face and kissed the one on my knee that I had done when falling on a piece of glass.

"One more to find. Now where could it be?" Her hair was all over my groin it tickled and felt incredibly sensuous. I did not care how long she took; I had her bottom to play with.

I ran my hands over her cheeks and down through her crack poking a finger into her. She wiggled and said, "Stop it. I can't concentrate."

No way was I going to stop. I pulled my finger out and continued to explore her bottom. Her anus was incredibly sensitive; it opened and closed as my finger circled it. Her hands were holding my dick and I felt her lick slowly along its length. Her mouth popped over the end.

"Anna, I'll cum of you don't stop. And you still haven't found the last scar."

She took her mouth off me and said, "That's the idea, and the last scar is here." She poked a spot next to my dick where I had had a cyst removed. "I'll kiss it when my lips get down there. Now play with my bottom."

She set about swallowing my dick as if born to the task. I am not particularly big but I still admire anyone who can take it all in. It was nothing like I imagined, actually her pussy felt much better around me, but hey, whose complaining, especially when I had such a vista before me. I started running a single finger down her crack to her pussy dipping it in her juice and bringing it back past her anus. Every time I crossed her ring, she juddered and pushed down on me. Every time I reached her pussy, she contracted trying to pull me in. All the time she steadily worked her way down my shaft.

I had my finger in her bottom feeling my way forward and could see her pussy oozing liquid when I felt the rush in my balls. Her mouth completely covered my dick and she was kissing my groin making sucking noise.

"I'm going to cum." I started fingering her bum and fucking her face, and exploded. The first squirt must have shot straight down her throat. She choked and pulled her mouth off me gripping my dick hard and in one motion swung her self off me and impaled me in her pussy. She started sucking at my dick and milking the rest of the cum out of me.

When my spasms stopped, she continued to hold my dick with her muscles gently encouraging it back to full firmness. I do not know how long we held that position. She held herself above me with her arms extended, her breasts hung in front of me. We never lost eye contact, it was if each of us was trying to see inside the others soul. It was passion, lust, love.

She lowered herself so that her breasts brushed my chest and whispered into my mouth, "And now I'm going to fuck you." She ran her tongue across my lips tasting the sweat of perspiration, then fell on me kissing my mouth with her hands in my hair and started thrusting at my dick.

Everything else we had done was a rehearsal for this. She rode me up and down, drawing me out until the tip plopped from her vagina then thrusting down again. Her breathing started to become ragged and she raised herself up again to control her desire, pausing, gripping me with her vagina; and then starting again with a slow steady rhythm. I gripped her forearms with my hands as I felt the tingle begin to rise and we started rocking together me thrusting up off the bed as she pushed herself onto me.

We both started crying out as the peak approached trying to force our bodies into one another. I felt the flood as she came and that was enough to take me over my crest and I pumped and pumped into her.

Later, much later after we had slept wrapped in each other's arms I awoke to find her looking at me.

"Good, you're awake. I didn't want to wake you, I know how much you old people need your sleep."

I pinched her waist. "Don't be rude. I thought you were a nice young woman."

"Oh, I'm very nice, or hadn't you noticed. I'm starving; lets eat something."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. "Come on lazy, we've got to keep your strength up. This only the first day." It was actually night, but whose counting. The kitchen clock said 1.00 o'clock in the morning.

This is Part Three of the Manipulation story. Part Four will be published in about one week. (Or may already be posted.) If you have enjoyed the story, please vote. Send feedback if you wish.

Wills
Wills
5 Followers
12