Manipulations Ch. 02

Story Info
Are they ALL like this?
7.7k words
4.08
63.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

Leaving my husband Dalton wasn't even a hard thing for me to do once my mind was made up. I thought about everything that had happened as I blindly followed the highway, no idea at all of where I was going, where I would end up.

I did cry some, but that soon faded. All my hopes and dreams were shattered.

I had wanted to become a nurse, but after Dalton and I married, he wanted me to be a housewife. He told me no wife of his would need to work, he would provide. Then he went on to school, working towards becoming a Doctor while I dutifully took care of the house.

We had only been married for a year or so when he started wanting me to look more "sexy" as he put it. I didn't really understand that but it made him happy so I dressed in ways to please him.

I must admit that it did get me a lot more attention, I liked that too since I never really ever got noticed before. At the same time I felt like it was something I shouldn't be doing, my life was confusing.

Then that night he and his friend Bill were there to work on that old truck. First Dalton and Bill had caught me in a completely sheer blouse, I had worn it to please Dalton not knowing Bill was there. Then Bill took a shower and sat on the couch after. Bill was just sitting there and slowly exposed himself to me as Dalton watched and grinned. He got a huge erection without even touching it, I should have just ran from the room but it was like I was frozen in place staring at it.

I thought that was the end of it, but next he wanted me to be sexy for his friends. I got a little mad and took it way over the top, finally I was all but naked in front of Dalton and his buddies. I was so blatant about it that I even removed my thong, I was down on my knees letting them look at my bare pussy. Everyone there that night saw everything I had, I was actually trying to piss Dalton off, but it didn't seem to work. At the same time it got me pretty hot, just the idea of all of them looking at me naked turned me on.

That same night Dalton sent Bill into my bedroom, he was actually going to let Bill fuck me! I just lay there in shock as Bill had his hands all over my nude body, but it became funny when he couldn't get his penis hard. I even reached down and felt it, picking it up and holding it with my hands as Bill slid his fingers in and out of me. It was bigger than Dalton's and it felt odd and soft, the big round head felt slippery. I realized later that he must have used the baby oil in the bathroom when he masturbated, all excited at my display earlier.

I was in shock at first as Bill's hands touched me, then I began to get excited at the idea. I hated myself for that, for losing control and not having the ability to just throw a fit and say no.

So I lied to Dalton about that, bragged it up, on and on about how "great" Bill had been. I was trying to make him angry, hurt him. I was successful, too. He acted different, then he rolled over and went to sleep, leaving my lying there with thoughts swirling through my head.

The next morning I cleaned out the joint savings account, $2700.00, packed my bags and left.

I was on my third tank of gas, daydreaming as I drove when the blare of a horn jerked me back awake. I swerved madly, barely missing an oncoming truck.

I knew I had to stop and rest, driving almost non-stop for over a thousand miles was too much. As soon as I saw a little wayside, I pulled down into it. It was deserted, so I climbed into the back and pulled a blanket over myself to sleep.

Waking up some time later to a pounding on the window, a dark shadow was standing there, it frightened me.

"Hey, lady, no sleeping here!" a male voice was shouting at me.

I rolled down the window slightly, looking over at what looked like a police car sitting there.

"I'm sorry, I was just tired." I was aware of his flashlight on me.

"Get out of the car, lady!" He demanded.

"Why? I can just leave."

"Get out of the car!" He became insistant, angry.

Terrified, I opened the door and got out. He shined the light up and down my body, then into my eyes.

"Carrying any drugs? Weapons?"

"No, of course not!" I protested.

"Where are you heading?"

I didn't have an answer.

"I...I don't know."

"I am going to have to search you, this is a restricted area, day use only."

"Been a lot of drug activity around here." He added. "Turn around, hands on the car!"

I hesitated, he grabbed me and pushed me up against the car. I felt his legs kick mine back until I was leaning, uncomfortable.

"I didn't do anything."

"Shut up, spread'em." He demanded.

He kicked my legs apart, then I felt his hands come up one leg, then the other. He reached under my skirt and felt around my panties, I felt his fingers drag up and over my pubic mound. I shivered at his touch, not in pleasure but in fear. His probing fingers found their way inside the elastic of the legs, then they were on me, in me. For the 2nd time in 3 days a strange man's hands violated me. I stood there and took the affront to my dignity, these was no one around to help.

Then those hands went to my breasts, he felt around my bra. He pulled my blouse loose at the waist, I started when his hands touched my bare skin. Both hands went up, then into the cups of my bra. He felt around the cups, letting his fingers brush back and forth against my nipples. Then he shoved the bra cups upwards roughly, and grasped both of my breasts, squeezing my nipples until they hurt. I just stood there and took it, it seemed like a long time.

"Ok." He stepped back.

"Can I go?"

"I have a good mind to run you in. Restricted area, worth a night in jail."

He shined the light up and down me again, I couldn't help it and started to cry.

"Oh, hell. Hit the road." He headed towards his car.

"By the way, nice tits!" he laughed, starting the car, leaving me standing there.

I got back in my car and left, shuddering at the experience. I drove very fast, checking my rear view mirror, expecting any moment to see him come up behind me.

I was half way through another full tank of gas when I felt the cloud of sleep hit me again. I saw a motel, and stopped. I could afford to spend a few of my precious dollars, I was exhausted.

Ringing the bell, a middle aged man came out, looked me up and down.

"Fifty bucks a night, in advance, no guests!" I paid him and got a key.

The room was tiny, just a bed and a little TV bolted to the wall in the corner, one chair and a table with a lamp, also bolted down. It would do. I stretched out on the bed, not bothering to undress, and slept the sleep of the dead.

Waking up hours later with the sun shining in the window, I heard some loud engine sounds and peeked out. There was four large men dressed in strange clothing on motorcycles. They looked scary so I stayed inside and waited until they left. Then I decided to bathe, but there was no shower or tub, just a tiny little stall with a toilet. I looked around the room, realizing just how shabby it was, but it seemed clean at least.

Walking over to the office, there was no one around. I called out, nothing, so I pushed the little side door open part way.

"Hello?"

The man was sitting in a chair, I could see part of a TV in the room. The screen seemed funny, it just sat there with nothing moving, it seemed to be just a picture of a bench and some stools, and a wall behind. He saw where I was looking, hit a button and turned it off. That seemed funny to me.

"Excuse me, is there a place to wash up?"

"Yea, honey, the showers are down on the end, last door." His eyes looked me up and down, made me nervous. I went back to my room, looked for some towels, there weren't any.

But I had some in one of my suitcases, so I grabbed a large one and walked down to the showers.

There was no one there, I locked the door and undressed, then stepped into the metal stall and scrubbed, delighting in the hot water on my body.

I was toweling off when it hit me that the bench in the main part of the room and the stools were what I had seen on the TV screen in the office.

Gasping, I pulled the towel tight around me, there was a camera in here! I grabbed my clothes and stepped into the stall, shutting the door. I looked up, hoping there was no camera in the stall but I saw nothing. I came out and looked around carefully, there was a mirror over on the wall, it had to be there. I walked up and peered closely, but couldn't really tell for sure.

I was walking back to the room, the man came out, stepped in front of me.

"Found it, huh?" He seemed angry.

"Yes..I..let me go." I tried to step around him, he blocked me.

"Look, honey, I know about you working girls. Just keep your mouth shut, OK?"

Working girls? I realized he thought I was a....I couldn't help but blush.

"Hey, how about I let you stay, half price, just keep your mouth shut."

"OK, sure." Anything to get away from him. I darted past, got to the room and locked the door. I sat on the edge of the bed for a long time.

Finally mustering my courage, I got up and went down to the office, walked in the door with my head up and using my best in control manner.

The man flushed when he saw me, I knew I had him.

"Here's the deal, I stay for free!" I demanded.

He just looked at me.

"You can watch your little TV when I...I don't care." My voice stumbled a little at that but he didn't notice.

He still just looked at me, nervous now.

"Or I CALL THE COPS!" I stared him down.

He flushed, then nodded. I turned and flounced out, making the safety of my room. I was getting some ideas. There were ways to control men, it seemed.

I went to my car and drove around, the motel was on the edges of a small town, it only took me half an hour to see all of it.

I knew I needed a job.

Two days later I had asked for work at every cafe and business in town except for the seedy looking bar on a side street that had signs up advertising dancers. I had no luck at all, and my original $2700 was down to $2300. I knew it wasn't going to last long.

I finally went into the dive, walked up to the bar. The man looked me over as I ordered a wine, served a glass and then ignored me. There was a woman acting bored up on a stage in the corner, all she had on was a thong and something that looked like flowers on her nipples. Several men sat around drinking and watching as she held a pole and moved slowly in circles. Once in awhile one of them put a bill on the stage, she would move over and act sexy for a minute or two, then go back to acting bored.

I really couldn't see why the men bothered to watch.

Finally I asked the man behind the counter about work, I was thinking maybe serving drinks or something like that.

"Got any experience?" He asked.

"Oh, yes, lots of it." I lied.

"Brad's in the back, hang on."

He went to a side door and knocked, then opened it, stuck his head in.

"Babe out here wants to see about the night waitress job." I couldn't hear the answer, just a voice.

"Yea, says she does."

He came back, grinned at me.

"Go on back and see Brad."

I got up and went in, Brad was in his 40's and overweight. He was smoking, leaned back in his chair. He pointedly looked me up and down.

"Not bad. When can you start?"

"Anytime." I answered.

"Ok. 6 to 2 tonight, we'll see how you do. Bartender gets 25%. One turn on the stage every hour or so to give the dancer a break."

One turn on the stage? I hadn't thought of that.

"You mean dance? Like that?" I asked him.

"Yea, like that. Pasties and G-string here. Take off your top."

"My..my top?", I hesitated.

"Yea, come on, I ain't got all fucking day!" He was fumbling in a little box for something.

Sighing, I undid my blouse and bra, Brad turned back to me, reached out and stuck one of the flowered things on each nipple.

"There, that's the right size. Use this kind of glue so they don't fall off, it's the law here." He showed me the tube of glue.

"And keep your snatch in the string, no matter how big the tip is, we already got busted once for that."

I thanked him, grabbed my clothes and turned to leave.

"Hey, and show some tit on the floor, some legs too, OK?" He grinned at me.

I hesitated.

"Oh...Uhh..How much?"

"Much as you want, that's how you make tips, babe. Just so you keep your shirt on."

I was thinking of just getting into my car and going on down the road, but I decided to try. That afternoon I went down to shower, I knew the man in the office was probably watching so I did my best to keep my back towards the mirror. Then in my room I put on a mid-thigh skirt, and a loose blouse. I had a low cut bra that showed some cleavage, left a couple of buttons undone.

I walked into the bar, the same man was tending it. He introduced himself as Dell.

"Jeanie." He showed me where the tray was, gave me a $100 for a bank, told me I paid for each drink and collected for each drink, then counted out at the end of the shift.

It was easy, nearly everybody drank beer. I had it figured out in minutes. A couple of hours went by, then Dell signalled me.

"You're up."

I must have looked scared.

"Never been up there before, huh?" He smiled at me.

"No."

"It's easy, just walk around in time to the music and wiggle your fanny. Go on."

I left my tray with him and went behind the curtain, took off my blouse and skirt. There was a box of pasties and a tube of glue, I selected the least used looking set and glued them on, hoping they would stay. A song started and I walked out, there were a fews cheers and yells, even a couple of dollar bills appeared on the stage. I did four songs, the other dancer came back in and I went back to serving drinks. By midnight I had learned how to deal with the hands that went up my skirt, and I was used to wandering around the stage in just a thong and pasties.

My head was starting to throb from the music, though. I was getting a few tips here and there, and feeling pretty proud of myself. I did the turns on the stage, by the last time up I was comfortable, it was even becoming fun in a way.

Dell was polite and fast so it was easy to keep up with the two dozen or so men who came in and out.

Earlier Brad had came in, he looked around, saw me, then he went into his office. A few minutes later Dell told me that Brad wanted to see me, so I went in.

"So what are you, a fucking Nun?" he demanded, the moment I walked in.

"I..what's wrong?" I flushed.

"I said show a little tit, for fuck's sakes!" He was acting angry.

"I..I thought I looked nice?"

"Yea, for a church social, we entertain men. Lose the fucking bra!"

"Oh...all right." I turned and went out. I was beginning to hate men.

But instead of just walking out, I went into the women's room and removed the bra. I looked at myself in the mirror, nothing really showed anyway, so I undid another button. I knew that if I turned just right one of my nipples would show, all I had to do was be careful.

I went back out, Dell looked at me but said nothing. I just went back to work, and I noticed quickly my tips picked up some. Soon I was leaning over a bit as I served the drinks, letting them look inside my blouse. It seemed funny to me that the dancers had to keep pasties on but I could let them look all I wanted and that was OK, just keep the blouse on.

Finally the shift was over and I counted out, I had $196.00. I handed $29.00 plus the original bank to Dell. He looked at it and smiled.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"About half of normal, honey. You will learn."

I sighed, and started to leave.

"Hey!" Dell called out. I turned back.

"You look great, don't let Brad get to you."

I left, went home if it could be called that. Just over $8.00 an hour in tips plus my wages, I could make it on that, I thought.

Except my arm felt like lead and my legs were so sore I just stretched out on top of the bed and slept.

Over the next two weeks my skirts got shorter, my tops got skimpier, and the tips got better, soon I was making $200 each shift, sometimes more. I became very good at letting my tops gap open, the guys all tipped me when I did that. Brad was leaving me alone, and Dell and I worked together well. My husband Dalton was almost like a memory that didn't really happen.

I even took to putting on a little show when I was in the showers, I had found out the man who ran the motel was named Sean. It seemed like harmless fun and I was staying for free, although I had a feeling that that might change. But I turned towards the mirror when I dried off my breasts, and took my time with it. It was exciting in a way, my nipples got hard and I felt the warmth spread in my loins, just knowing that he was watching me. All of my former modesty was gone.

But I was careful to make sure the door was locked.

My account at the local Savings and Loan was growing, and I was almost up to $3000. I still had my plans on going to nursing school.

When I arrived at the bar the 3rd week, Brad called me into his office. There was a big busted blonde sitting in the other chair.

"Hey, you interested in a late deal?" He asked me.

"Late deal, what's that?"

"Afterhours gig, we got some people in town that want a private show after we close. Danielle here is doing it, I need two."

"Then I want you to work the next week at Jenny's." He told me flatly. "Danielle will take the shift here for the week."

I looked at her, her top was sheer, nipples obvious through the cloth. I had no idea what Jenny's was, told him so.

"It's my other club, it's outside of town. Looser there." He grinned at me.

"We'll see how you do tonight."

I finished my shift at 2:00, then sat and waited, not really sure of what to expect. Several men stayed, and were soon joined by another half dozen. Brad came out, nodded to Danielle, who went up on the stage. In just three songs she was naked and lying on her back, legs spread. There must have been $50 on the stage.

Why in the world did I agree to do this, I wondered. The money looked good, but still. Then Brad nodded to me, I just got up and went back. I came out in the same clothes I had worn to work, a short little skirt with a blue thong, and a blouse that matched the thong. I took off my blouse before the first song ended, to cheers and yells from the men. The skirt went during the 2nd song. When the 3rd started, I pretty much knew I had to go all the way, so I blanked out where I was and thought of the party that night back home. Down went the thong, I got on my knees and put my fanny up in the air, then turned it towards them. I could feel myself getting wet in spite of myself, but I just moved around and let them look.

I sensed rather than saw something move, looked back to see Brad step up to the stage. He reached out and felt between my legs, then slipped a finger inside to the yells of delight from all of the men.

I just let him.

"This one will be at Jenny's next week," He yelled, holding up a shiny finger for everyone to see.

I was glad when it was all over. It wasn't the nudity that bothered me, it was..well, they all just treated me like property.

So I was shifted to the other club. The first thing I saw was a completely naked girl on stage, her legs spread blatantly as men leaned forwards to stare.

Then I spotted the other waitress, she was topless and her tiny shorts were so small she might as well have been bottomless. I felt suddenly overdressed in my loose halter top and short skirt.

The man behind the bar was a huge black man, his name was Sal. When he smiled at me his teeth were so white it was like a light came on. I just grabbed a tray and went to work, the place was a madhouse. It was tough to dodge the grasping hands, Donna, the other waitress didn't even try. I noticed quickly that she was getting tips like crazy, so were the girls on stage.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers
12