Manipulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

There was a side room that I saw men going in and out of. One of the dancers would join them, then they would come back out in 20 minutes or so. I tried to ignore that, I was too busy trying to keep hands out of my halter top and away from my skirt.

"You will learn to wear shorts in here, Honey." Donna laughed at me as I pushed one guy away from my fanny for the 3rd time. But I managed to get through the night, tips counted out better than Brad's place but Donna more than doubled me.

I didn't want to work there, so I went to see Brad the next day. I knocked on his office door.

"Yea, come on in."

I opened the door, the blonde was down on her knees sucking on Brad. I just stood there in surprise, there wasn't really a way to shock me much anymore.

Then I beat a retreat to the sounds of laughter. I was wondering what I was turning into.

So I cashed out my bank account, packed my suitcases and hit the road. I had a day's pay coming for the last shift I worked and I didn't even care, didn't even slow down as I drove by it on my way out. There was no way in hell I wanted to end up sucking on that fat ass Brad's cock and I knew that was coming next.

It was a couple of days later I passed A big sign that said Welcome to Oregon. It was only a mile or two farther when I saw the flashing lights behind me. I was braced for being ordered out of the car, braced for his hands violating me. He just handed me the ticket for 85 MPH, then looked at me oddly when I said thank you.

I drove down the freeway, stopping a few times to look at the huge river flowing, then continued on. The barren land gave way to green, then trees. I stopped again at a city on the coast, looking at the Ocean for the first time in my life. Then I turned South.

It wasn't that far before I spotted signs for a Casino, one of those tribal places. I had never been to one, on impulse, I stopped. Wandering around the place in awe at all of the lights and noises from all directions at once, I happened to spot a sign saying "Applications accepted."

I filled one out, went over and handed it to one of the ladies sitting in the office. She smiled and asked me in, asked me some questions. I was hired, just like that. Once again, just a waitress serving drinks, but Coffee, sodas, water this time. The pay was better than I expected, but the tips were poor.

They even helped me find a tiny little place to live, I settled right in. No sexy costumes, either, just normal street clothes. A full month went by, I was actually happy there.

Then one evening I came around the corner to check on customers, to see if they wanted drinks, and I spotted Bill, Dalton's friend. I tried to turn away but he recognized me instantly.

"Jeanie!" He called out.

I gave up.

"Hi, Bill."

"What are you doing way out here? He asked me.

"I could ask you the same, but I am just working, saving to go to school."

"I got transferred, my company has me working on some construction projects." He said.

"Well, I need to work, Bye." I turned to leave.

"Wait, let me buy you dinner, we can catch up."

I have no idea why, but I just nodded and went back to work. He was waiting for me when I got off shift, I left my car in the parking lot and climbed into his newer Mercedes. It was pretty fancy.

We went to a little restaurant that sits down by the Ocean, a nice view. The Sun was shining, it was peaceful. Our conversation was hesitant at first but I started to relax, then everything that had happened came pouring out of me. I told him about the policeman that molested me, about the strip club and how it was getting to be too much, the man in the motel, all of it.

He sat there and listened, I was thinking that this was the man who exposed himself to me, but then I had done the same to him.

"So I am the reason you left Dalton?" He asked, finally.

"No, Dalton is the reason I left."

We left it at that, Bill took me back to my car. Over the next few days I saw him every day, he would come in and play the machines, but I knew he was watching me. We had dinner several times, and one night even walked on the beach. The breeze off the beach was cold, he gave me his coat and held me, it felt good.

Somehow we were kissing. I melted, it had been so long, Bill's big arms felt strong and made me feel all safe and warm. We walked to his car holding hands, I just went with him. He drove to his hotel overlooking the beach, we took the elevator up to the 4th floor, I don't think there was a 5th floor. The room was huge and beautiful, a big fireplace in the corner was burning brightly. I was surprised at that until I realized it was a fake run by gas. Bill's hands took my coat, then he was holding me, kissing me again. I could feel him as he pressed against me, he was solid this time.

There was no turning back.

Bill tripped the buttons of my blouse, slid it back off my shoulders. He held me for a few minutes as we kissed, then he reached behind and undid my bra, I had no resistance at all. My breasts swung free, he cupped them in the palms of his hands. Then he picked me up, carried me to the large bed. I lay back, it was soft and warm. I felt that frozen feeling come over me again, it was like he undressed in slow motion as I lay there and watched.

His erection swung free as he pulled down his briefs, it was larger than I remembered somehow. He almost seemed to pose for a short period, like he was proud of himself.

I just lay there, naked to the waist, watching him. He leaned forward, tugged at my skirt, I lifted my hips to help. I wiggled my feet, letting my slipon shoes drop off to the floor as he slid the skirt down my legs, taking my normal white panties with it. I was naked except for my foot stockings, Bill slowly removed them one at a time.

Then he pressed his mouth between my legs, using his hands to hold the backs of my legs. That started to feel really good after just a moment or two but he stopped and lifted himself upwards.

I braced for him, knowing he was larger than Dalton by a lot. I felt him probing, felt his fingers come down to spread me, then a stab of pain as he entered part way. I must have stiffened, because he stopped and waited, then pressed again. There was another wave of pain, then he was fully inside me as it subsided. I felt a flood of moisture, it was just a few seconds, then he stiffened and let out a groan.

Bill lay there for quite awhile, I just held him. I was thinking that it was a little late and I would need some sleep before my next shift.

"He said you were really tight." Bill pulled himself out and rolled over onto his side, looking at me.

"What? Who said....?"

"Dalton. He said you were great."

Dalton? Memories of Dalton came flooding back, that seemed like years, almost like something I had read in a book, just a story.

But Dalton always took his time, got me excited. He got me to do things back, made me want to. Dalton was a good lover, I became a good lover with Dalton.

Bill just fucked me. I wanted to go, this was a mistake.

I got up, went into the bathroom, washed up. I came back out, Bill was still naked, watching me. I felt vulnerable, overly naked somehow with his eyes watching my every move. I dressed quickly.

"I want to go home."

Bill just looked at me, then he reached for the phone, said something.

"Driver will be waiting." His eyes were cold now.

I guess he felt insulted. I left, the driver pulled up as I reached the lobby, took me home.

I carefully locked the door, then undressed and showered. I showered until the water began to run cold. Then sleep, waking to my alarm, off to work almost feeling normal again.

It was a couple of days before I saw Bill again, he was chatting up one of the ash tray girls, she was smiling and showing interest. I turned and went down the other lane, avoiding them.

Bill called a couple of times, I turned him down with excuses, he got the picture and gave up.

Two weeks later the phone rang, I picked it up.

"Jeanie?"

It was Dalton. It flashed into my mind to just gather up everything and move on, but I was happy and settled here in the little coastal town.

"What do you want, Dalton?"

"I want you to come home."

"No! I won't, I can't."

"Please? I need you."

"I...Bill is here."

"I know, he called me."

"Bill...I..I let Bill..."

"I know, it doesn't matter."

"Dalton, I want to go to school, become a nurse."

"That's fine, I will pay for it. Please?"

"Dalton, I can't. I don't think I can...The things you want."

"I won't bother, you can do anything you want. Please? I love you."

"I loved you too, Dalton." Then I realized what I had said, it was "loved", not "love."

"Goodbye, Dalton." I hung up the phone. It rang again in seconds, I let it ring, finally it stopped.

I fully expected Dalton to keep trying, but he didn't. Days turned into weeks, I just went to work and went home, saving every dime I could.

One day I was serving some sodas to an older couple when I heard a man's voice on the other side mention my name.

"So is she dating?"

"No one that I know of, she turns down everyone."

"Odd, she is so pretty."

That made me feel good, I was curious. I moved several rows over and then walked back down the main isle, I could see a nice looking man sitting there talking to one of the ash tray girls. I knew her as Serena, barely well enough to nod hello.

Serena had been at the casino for less than a month, her job was to pick up after the customers. It was amazing how big a mess a thousand people or so could make in just a short time, so several people were on staff full time emptying ash trays and wiping up spills.

I was surprised that Serena was mentioning me to someone. The man looked up and saw me, he smiled, I smiled back. Then I went on. Later I made it a point of checking with him for drinks, he asked me for coffee with a pinch of sugar.

"Just stick your finger in and swirl it, that will do it."

I laughed, went and got him a coffee. I put a 3rd of a packet of sugar in it, handed it to him.

"Three swirls of my finger." I cracked.

He took a sip, smiled.

"Perfect, I'm Carlos."

"Jeanie." I shook his hand. "I saw you talking to Serena."

"She is my sister."

"Oh." I smiled and went back to work.

Carlos was sitting on the cement bench out front when I got off shift. He looked up when I walked through the blast of hot air at the entrance to keep the customers warm while waiting for the shuttle busses.

"Hello." he said.

"Oh, Hi, Carlos. Waiting for the bus?"

"No, I was waiting for you. I thought you might honor me with letting me buy you a drink?"

I opened my mouth to say no.

"Oh. Ok."

He led me across the parking lot to a huge 4 wheel drive pickup, I looked at it wondering how I was going to even get into it.

"Be careful with the step." He read my mind.

I looked down at the step, the seat was almost level with my shoulders. But I managed, it was funny sitting way up above everyone, I laughed out loud. Carlos grinned at me as he got in the other side, started the engine with a roar. The whole machine vibrated, it was fun.

We drove North for quite a distance, I watched him as he expertly drove the big machine. But I was beginning to wonder where he was taking me.

"It's a little Mexican nightclub I know.", he told me, reading my mind again.

I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. We pulled into a parking lot, a tall man was standing outside smoking.

"Hey, Carlos!"

"Hey, Rio!" They shook hands, he introduced me. Rio smiled and kissed my hand, leaning way down but never taking his eyes off of mine.

"So Carlos got lucky? Dump him and come with me!" His eyes were laughing.

Carlos laughed at him, took my hand and led me inside. There were bright colors, loud Hispanic music, people were dancing. Everyone knew Carlos it seemed. We had a fine time, I even drank some of the pitcher of Margeritas sitting on the table, in no time I was feeling pretty good.

It was hours later before we headed back, I was way too drunk to drive and we both knew it. Carlos asked me if I wanted to stay at his place.

"I am a gentleman." He smiled.

I shrugged, I wasn't sure I wanted him to be a gentleman and told him so.

He looked at me with a smile, said nothing.

His house was a little bungalo just halfway back to the city, he parked and helped me out of the truck. His strong hands grabbed my waist and he just lifted me and carefully set me down.

Inside, I looked around. It was neat as a pin.

"The showers are here, the spare bedroom is here." He pointed at the different rooms.

I was needing a shower, I thought of the idea of undressing and using the shower in the home of a man I had just met but I was drunk enough it didn't bother me.

I found a large bathtowel, undressed in the bedroom. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out, fully aware that I was completely naked under it. Carlos was busy making coffee, he didn't even look at me.

"I will have this ready when you come out." He said.

I went into the shower and scrubbed. After drying off, I wrapped the big towel around myself, knotting it at my side. Carlos was sitting at the kitchen table, he had a cup set out for me. There was soft music playing in the background. I walked over and took a sip, it was good, so I sat down.

"You look so lovely with your hair all damp like that."

"Thank you." I smiled and took another sip. I was feeling good, wanting to feel those strong arms around me.

Carlos was just sitting there, I waited for him to make a move, something.

He didn't.

I got up, letting the music fill me, began to move to it. He sat and watched me. Turning, I let the towel part, then more and more. He still just sat there, smiling. I let the knot slip, opened the towel, faced him.

"You are beautiful, but you are also quite drunk."

He got up, wrapped the towel around me again, then picked me up. In the bedroom, he laid me on the bed, took the towel and pulled the covers up snugly around me. Then he kissed me on the forhead, and left.

I was trying to decide whether to be mad or grateful as the room spun and I dozed off.

The light was streaming in the window when I woke up. I looked around wondering where I was at first. I sat up, put my feet on the floor. My head felt like it was three times normal size.

I heard a knock on the door, not thinking, I said, "Yes? Come in." The door opened, Carlos looked at me sitting there. I was nude except for the blankets over my waist.

He just smiled and handed me a cup of Tea.

"You don't seem very bashful."

"Sorry, I didn't think." I pulled the covers up.

"I don't mind, you are very beautiful."

"Well, you already have seen it all anyway." I giggled at that. Something about this man made me feel naughty, and I was surprised he acted resistant.

"Carlos, why didn't you...I mean, last night?" I took another sip of the tea, blushed slightly.

"You were just drunk, I cannot take advantage."

I just looked at him, wondering what in the world I had found here.

"Well, we have all day, I don't have to go to work until Monday." At that, I hopped out of the bed, walked naked over to my clothes draped over the chair. His eyes followed me with a smile. I was beginning to enjoy this. I took my time dressing, even turned to stand facing him as I slipped my panties on, lifting my legs a bit higher than needed, turning my knee outward.

His eyes dropped to my crotch, I felt the beginnings of dampness, I wanted him to look at me, see me. What in the world was keeping this man from just coming over and grabbing me?

Carlos just watched me dress, that same smile on his face.

In the kitchen, he already had some breakfast prepared, rice and vegetables with eggs on the side. I ate with relish, realizing I was starving. I helped with the dishes, then we went into the living room. I was feeling nice and well again.

We sat on the couch, I scooted over close to him and he actually put his arm around me. I let my fingers brush his thigh, I was being a brazen hussy. It didn't take long before he leaned over and kissed me, in short order his hands were stroking me outside my clothing.

"Will you undress for me again?" He whispered in my ear. There was a catch in his voice.

"Sure!" I got up, turned the music up. It was a soft ballad, I began to dance to the rythmm. Slowly I unbuttoned my blouse, turned my back as I stripped it off. The skirt followed next, I turned back wearing just my panties and my bra. His eyes were on me, that same smile on his face.

"You like this, don't you?" I was beginning to understand men by now.

Carlos just nodded, his eyes glowing.

I turned and tripped my bra, then slid down my panties as I swung back towards him. His eyes were all over my body, I lay on my back like I had that night at Brad's place, opened my legs.

I opened my eyes, Carlos was standing there naked, his erection was jutting out, his balls seemed enormous. He dropped between my legs, letting the flat of his tongue sweep up and over me. The sensation made my eyes flutter, he did it again and again as I slipped into orgasm, one after another.

Then he was poised, I felt him slide into me as my hips came up to meet his thrusting. He lasted a long time, just like Dalton did.

I wondered why that popped into my head? Just like Dalton.

My husband.

I lay there and fucked Carlos as hard as I could, trying to get the image of Dalton out of my head.

What was I doing? I liked sex, I liked nudity, I liked exposing myself but I fought myself at the same time. I was miles away from home, doing exactly what I was running away from.

I continued to fuck Carlos until I heard him groan and felt him explode. He held me in his arms for a long time as we basked in the afterglow. Then the phone rang.

Carlos got up, I could barely hear what he was saying. He had his back to me, and was speaking quietly. He came back, sat and smiled at me.

"That was Rio, you met him at the club." He looked at me, like he was judging my reaction.

"Rio likes you."

I just looked at him, it was dawning on me.

"He will pay very well." He had that same smile on his face.

I got up and dressed.

"Take me to my car, please."

Carlos dropped me off at my car later, I watched him and he drove off in that huge truck. I got into my car and went home.

I had made up my mind, I was going to take control of my life. Everyone I met, all of them, seemed to see me as a toy, something to use.

Walking into my apartment, I grabbed the phone and dialed. It picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Dalton, do you still love me?"

"Oh, yes, Jeanie."

"If I come home, can I go to nursing school?"

"Yes, yes, of course!"

"Do you still want me to dress sexy?"

"Jeanie, you don't have to..."

"I plan on doing that, I want you happy, excited."

"Oh..Oh, Jeanie." I heard the catch in his voice.

"By the way, Bill is a lousy lay. Think you can come up with someone better?"

The phone was quiet.

"I had one named Carlos last night that was great!"

The phone stayed quiet.

"I am different now, Dalton."

"Different? How?"

"Do you still want your slut wife to come home?"

There was a short silence.

"Yes."

"Perhaps I will even let you watch sometimes if you are good."

I heard the sharp intake of his breath, knew what the idea of that did to him. Now I was in control.

"All right. I am on my way."

We shall see, I thought, as I pulled out onto the highway, headed back home. If men are all going to be that way, I might as well be home. I had learned a lot.

We shall see.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12