Mankinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gather round, if you want to see my black tool enter her white box."

Those in the group jockeyed for position, especially the men.

With his cock in one hand, he rubbed it between her pussy lips.

"Don't hurt me." Angie said, fear in her voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but I sure am looking forward to seeing how much you can take."

He moved his dick between her lips, wigged it from side to side and in and out.

"Are you ready?"

Angie looked at him with a smile on her face but anxiety in her voice when she said, "Yes."

Hank crouched and slowly pushed into her.

The girls watching groaned, and one of the guys said, "All the way."

He entered an inch and withdrew. Angie moaned. Inch by inch he pushed into her. About half way he stopped.

"Not bad Angie," he said, before he stroked her slowly six inches at a time. In and out, in and out, Angie grunted each time he thrust forward.

He increased his speed and her grunts became a continuous howl.

The mob was silent. All that could be heard was the slup of flesh against flesh and Angie's cry.

He stopped, waited a minute, bent at the waist, picked her up, and bounced her up and down on his steel-like rod. She put her arms around his neck and cried in pleasure. He seemed to go deeper into her. Up and down, up and down, he lifted and dropped her until her body stiffened and she howled coming all over his cock.

Stopping again, he waited for her to return to normal. Then he sat on the bed, holding her upright; he turned her around never severing their connection. She was in the reverse cowboy position.

"Ride me Angie, ride me, and let's give everyone a thrill."

Angie perspiration running off her body humped forward and back on his cock like a jockey riding a thoroughbred and seeming to go further and further down on him.

The guys in the pack urged her on, enjoying the movement on her stomach, hips, and ass, and the flouncing of her boobs.

She started fast but slowed down.

"Keep going Angie; your doing a great job."

She persisted stroking him for a long time but finally stopped, "My arms are tired I can't keep going."

Hank sat up, reached around her body, taking her tits in his hands, pulled her back to his chest, and like the piston of a race care he pummeled her. As he moved her hair, her tits bounced up and down and from side to side. She groaned.

Those watching were going crazy at the sights and sounds of Angie bouncing up and down on his cock.

He rolled on to his side never stopping his piston-like movements. After a few minutes, he rolled her onto her stomach and doggedly banged her pussy. His black ass pumping his long cock into her white pussy was an amazing sight. Many of the men watching were shaking their heads in disbelieve. Angie arched her back and screamed as she had another orgasm.

Finally, he pulled out of her, his black dick shining in the light. He took a pillow, placed it on the floor, and placed Angie's head on the pillow with her back against the bed, spread her legs, and from above entered her again. Straight down as though boring a hole in the earth, he stroked her.

The rabble went wild. As they cheered and laughed, screamed and hollered.

Hank slowly turned while continuously thrusting all of himself into her.

Angie stared into space the entire time as though she was in a state of bliss.

"Give it to her, give it to her," someone cried out.

He stood up his cock dripping their juices and it was as long and hard as when he began over an hour before.

"Okay, folks, it's time for the grand finale, a cream pie."

He picked her up, led her to the edge of the bed, spread her legs, crouched and slowly sank into her. His thrusts were long and slow; he moaned as he moved.

"This Angie has one sweet pussy," he said leading his body over hers, but keeping his weight on his forearms. Then, like a bull mounting a heifer, he rammed her as fast as he could.

The guys went wild, but most of the females either closed their eyes or looked away.

After ten minutes of hard fast fucking; he rose on bended knees, grabbed her by the hips, plunged into her three times, and bellowed as though mortally wounded. His body stiffened, trembled, and experienced spasms. He pulled out dripping cum from his still hard cock, turned and walked to his dressing room. "The shows over folks."

Chapter Ten

A number in the audience, mostly men went to see Hank's cum seeping out of Angie's pussy, before Charles and Rick got there. They covered her with a blanket, carried her to a large bathroom on the second floor. Bob went about the task of bathing her in the tub. When he finished, he and Rick carried her to bed.

Bob kissed on the cheek and said, "Get some sleep baby, I love you."

She peered at him through her blue tear-filled eyes, "I love you too, and thanks for the best fuck of my life."

As they neared the bottom of the stairs, Rick said, "I had the entire affair filmed. Do you want the videos or should I destroy them?"

Bob thought for a moment, hesitated as a naked female and male ran in front of them. "Keep them for yourself, don't show them to anyone. I'll talk with Angie later and see if she's interested in seeing herself being screwed by a Mandinka."