Manly Pants Ch. 02

Story Info
Harley found his perfect woman.
3.8k words
37.5k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

(continued from CH 1)

Twenty minutes went by with Kathy's motions steadily becoming faster and more feverish. She was not only riding Harley's dick up and down now but squeezing forward and back on the down push every so often, making the erection 'stir' inside her. She had since bundled her hair up on top of her head and though it would sometimes tumble back down, she would quickly lift it again and get it out of the way. Harley enjoyed the full view of her back; her smooth, shapely, ivory back. Her shoulders were gorgeous, her narrow waist and hips simply transfixed him. But her movements were so naturally and inherently female. Had she had one, she might very well have been riding her pussy on top of him, and then he realized more deeply that it made no difference whatsoever.


Five or so minutes later, the girl shuddered, sat still with Harley's prong full length inside her, and gasped. She hunched slightly over, hands on thighs, shivering. He could feel her insides rippling over his length, squeezing, and then felt warm droplets hitting his thighs and knees. But instead of simply laying there, Harley rolled his pelvis, forcing his dick even further up the girl's chuff, making her gasp anew. He reached out and held onto her feet, then sat up and reached around to squeeze her breasts as she continued to climax. He felt two more desperate squeezes from her anal ring, then shoved himself deep, heard her gasp and dropped one hand down to toy with her organ.

The head was smothered with semen and semen was dripping down its sides. More still erupted in spasmodic squirts. Harley smoothed his fingers over the organ, sliding them up and down, over the head, down to the base. Kathy gasped at his touch. Her back arched and she shivered violently. More jiz spit out and landed on Harley's legs. He could smell it now, but the scent of the girl's issue, as he'd noticed before, wasn't quite the same as his. It was a softer fragrance if that was a word to describe it. He remembered to push up inside her again and felt more jiz erupt against a finger which was at that point positioned right over the opening. Then there was a gasp and he looked up to see the girl turning to look over her shoulder at him. Her smiling lips seemed to tremble as the rest of her was.

"Hah-lee..." she sighed, pushing her hair up with both hands. Harley's leaned back on his hands, eyes traveling down her creamy back, then up again. She was so beautiful. So incredibly beautiful and smooth and sexy! And he was inside her, deeply buried. He could still feel her rectal walls clinging to him, her anal ring fluttering in excited compression, and then he started to come himself. He grunted while gazing straight into her large, almond eyes, and then those eyes widened when she realized what was happening. She immediately dropped her hair down her back and began riding Harley again, forcing her hole to rub him tight and fast. She was bucking up and down as if riding a bronco, humping him wildly to give him the utmost in pleasure, and Harley felt it. He felt it all.

And now he pushed his hips forward and turned, making her go over onto her knees. He got behind her and continued ramming her, harder and faster. She adjusted to the new position and began slamming herself back and forth enthusiastically, the thick wetness that had already run down her crotch and between her ass cheeks now creating a sticky slapping sound with every contact between their bodies. Harley bent over her, grabbing her tits, kneading them as they went on fucking, and then, all at once, it was over. He stopped thrusting, gasped for air and let his racing heart slow. She shivered and shook where she was, her back bowing, head tossed back and black hair cascading down over shoulders and back. Harley looked down at her, looked down at the incredible creature he'd just balled to completion and knew that even his beautiful ex-wife would never compare. He gave Kathy a couple of extra thrusts, playfully, and then followed her down as she lay flat on her front. Soft, satisfied moans and sighs escaped her as she did.

"I'm sorry for not able to be man for you today," she breathed.

"You'll never be a man, no matter what you do, pretty lady," Harley sighed and kissed her on the neck. She gasped in a shivering hiss and then giggled. Harley wondered if they would ever get to see the expensive new clothes he'd gotten for her, but then decided it didn't matter.

Nothing, including the girl's extra 'equipment' did.

Two older tourists, a man and his long time friend, watched a man younger than themselves strolling beside a rather oddly acting young woman. The woman was Asian, quite tall and as beautiful as could be. One of the tourists felt an erection forming at the sight of her, because the amazingly skimpy bikini she wore hid nothing. He figured she was some big-time model - especially with those long legs and that face - and turned to his friend, who was still staring.

"Why she walking like that? he asked him.

"Like what?" the other answered. "Like Popeye the Sailor you mean? With the shoulders all rolling and twisting? Shit if I know. Your move."

The first moved his checker and both got back into the game.

Harley was near tears watching Kathy playfully attempting to 'walk like a man' as he'd coached her back in the lobby. She was laughing as she showed him how she did it and it was hilarious to behold. Her hips were out of sync, her legs didn't seem to move correctly - everything was wrong. It was abnormal and outrageous and he loved it.

And her.

She finally stopped, gasping for air from laughing. Harley joined her in a good chuckle, and then they were standing leaning against a railing, looking down at the water.

"So much fun with you," she laughed. "Never so much fun before! And when you make loving to me, I'm trying to be manly - inside, in mind - but you make me melt and I'm woman again. So happy you make me Haa-lee!"

Harley, despite his very recent climax, felt his cock nudge upward at the thought of what they'd done together. He dropped his eyes but found her legs, ankles and feet, and the flip-flops she wore seemed to emphasize the bareness of her feet. More interesting was the way she had somehow prepared her organ to be so invisible with something as sheer as the bikini bottom on. There was no telltale bulge or extra fold. He'd watched her do it and still couldn't believe it. She noticed him staring at her crotch.

"Anytime," the girl whispered, rolling one knee outward slightly, giving him a better view. "I am more woman with you than with anybody else. You make it so. I am...very...grateful Harley." Her smile was a retiring one, her eyes not meeting his. He leaned to her and kissed her cheek and then they were kissing fully while passing cars beeped their horns and several catcalls shot out from passersby. Harley seemed not to notice; the sound drifting away into the distance. They were unimportant; the only important thing being the girl's lips, her sweet, soft tongue, her short, excited gasps through her nose, and her hands roaming his back. When the kiss ended, five minutes had gone by and Kathy's face was slightly red. She quickly dipped her hands down to her crotch and readjusted something which had apparently sprung up during their kiss. Then she took a breath, straightened, and gave Harley an inviting smile.

"Maybe we stroll later?" she whispered. "Maybe more good humping for me? Have to wait to be walking now; little bit too much hard..." She looked embarrassed, but also happy and rather impressed with the fact that she had a boner at all.

"I'm hard too, baby," Harley whispered back, almost in her ear. "But I have baggy pants on."

"Manly pants!" Kathy laughed, and Harley joined her. The laughter seemed to help. A few moments later they were strolling along again hand in hand, and Harley didn't have a bulge to hide. He did have a friend however, one who not only shared his bed, but one who had just now been able to laugh with him. A rare commodity, but a nice one.

They made their way along the waterside, sometimes stopping to watch the gulls or pelicans soaring, and as the moments turned into hours, Harley felt more and more a sense of pride in the fact that he was accompanying such a beautiful, graceful creature. Many were the times he found other men glancing at her as they walked by, or cab drivers hooting and whistling at her, but 'he' was her companion - not them. He had something they did not, and he was happy and pleased in that fact.

Just before finding a small place for lunch, they stopped at a little shop and Harley bought Kathy a beautiful, sheer wraparound skirt to go with her bikini. It tied off around her hips and fell sleekly to her ankles and had a slit up one side which allowed ample view of her leg as she walked. He could still see through the filmy thing but to have that leg and ankle flashing with every other step brought a smile to Harley's lips even before they left the shop. He painted a better picture by buying her a slender anklet and putting it on. He noticed the shop keeper staring and smiled to himself once more.

For lunch they chose a small restaurant not far from the bar where they had first met. It seemed like ages had passed since his first sight of her; worlds had spun by and now this marvelous woman was strolling happily alongside him. They had some fish entree with rice - that, Harley remembered - but the rest of the time, and his mind, were taken up by simply watching Kathy sitting there eating, smiling, and talking happily about herself, her world, even politics.

He loved her.

But then there came a time, three days later, when Harley was called away for some dire emergency regarding one of his businesses. He bid Kathy so-long with a promise to return three days hence, and to this she agreed, saying she would miss him terribly until then. Harley left one of his men to watch over her for that time - the city being what it was - but the man lost track of the girl on the second night. He searched and backtracked for nearly six hours trying to find her whereabouts, but to no avail.

Kathy lay unconscious in a dingy back room of an abandoned warehouse, naked, bleeding from a cut lip, bruised about the shoulders, and her face swollen. She had horrible bite marks on her breasts and thighs, but what was worse, she lay near death, blood leaking from her rectum from repeated acts of sodomy committed upon her by what turned out to be half a dozen drunken workers, and more from her crotch, where her penis and scrotum had been sliced off cleanly with a knife. She lay on a flattened pile of rough burlap sacks for nearly four hours, discovered finally by Harley's bodyguard. Gordon, the man, though quite brawny and tough, vomited at the sight of his boss's new love, and when he recovered he quickly called the emergency services. She was rushed to the nearest hospital and then the call was made to Harley, who cancelled every meeting he had and rushed back to Thailand on the next available flight.

Now Harley sat in a chair beside her bed - the best possible care and room having been paid for - looking at her. Tears welled in his eyes; his beautiful friend had not awakened and now lay with tubes in her veins, a monitor bleeping away softly, and a mask over her purple, swollen face.

"...all you are, is beauty," he whispered to her. "...and look at the price you paid!" Then he was aware of a presence at the doorway. He looked over and saw another of his men standing there. A simple nod of the head told Harley that everything had been taken care of as far as the punishment of the men involved. He acknowledged with a similar nod and then the man turned and left. Harley looked back upon Kathy, trying to smile, trying to remember how it had been just so short a time before, their walk along the wharfs, the slinky way she strolled along with her new skirt and anklet. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He did not try to wipe them. The reports from his men had said that she'd gone out of the hotel room, taken a cab and headed for her own place to gather some things. Gordon the bodyguard had tailed her and seen it for himself. She had spent almost too long in her modest little place and then come out with a bundle, smiling happily and then getting back into the cab. That was when traffic had cut him off and in the river of like-colored taxis, he finally lost track of her. Somewhere between her apartment and the hotel, she had apparently stopped to buy Harley a gift - a tie tack which was later found thrust through her left nipple - and then was abducted. The cab driver had not seen this, had actually gone into the shop looking for her, and not seeing her anywhere, decided that he'd been stiffed and left. By that time Kathy had been on her knees, having her first attacker thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. She serviced all of them that way and then they had stripped her naked, thrown her on the matting of old, dirty bags, and sodomized her, one after the other. She had hidden her sex as she always did, but when it was discovered, the sodomy had become harsher, more brutal. She was kicked and bitten, urinated on and then, finally, when they had no more use for her, one of them had mutilated her.

Someone cleared his throat at the doorway and Harley looked over again but saw the doctor standing there in his long, white coat. He approached slowly and silent and regarded his patient for a moment before looking down at Harley. Harley arose and faced the man, fearful of what he would now be told.

"She, uh rather, he," the doctor said gently, "Will be okay. We've stopped the internal bleeding and she, uh--"

"--Just call her 'she', all right?" Harley hissed. The doctor swallowed nervously and nodded.

"She is responding perfectly to treatment," he continued. "She's very strong and very lucky to have been discovered when she was. Another half an hour and..."

Harley nodded in acknowledgement.

"But..." the doctor went on, "There's the other thing..."

"What?"

"The uh, mutilation," the doctor said softly.

"Is there anyway, with plastic surgery to--" Harley began.

"--Well before that," the doctor interrupted. "I want you to know that there would be no problem with reattachment."

"Huh?"

"Yes. The cut was clean and done with a very sharp instrument. We can, basically, fix her up as good as new."

"And so why haven't you done it?"

"She had to become stable first, you see," the doctor advised. "But...as you reminded me that she should be referred to as 'she', the question arises as to whether you think she had any previous preference. In other words--"

"--Since 'they're' off, why not leave them off if that's what she was thinking about anyway?' That kind of thing?" The doctor nodded.

"...did...she ever mention anything like that...to you?" the doctor asked. "Or is there anyone else we might consult? She's quite a bit away from coming back to full consciousness right now; so if possible...."

"Would you also be able to do the other things?" Harley breathed. "Like, you know, making her into a complete female?" The doctor nodded once more.

"We have some of the finest reassignment surgeons in the world here in Thailand," he said. "But...it's still a matter of...what she had in mind...." Harley looked into the doctor's calm, steady eyes but didn't feel comforted. He nodded and thanked him and said he needed to think about it. When he was once more alone with Kathy, he touched her motionless hand and gazed at her face.

In his mind, he could see her walking along beside him that other day, then remembered when they stopped and wound up almost becoming prey to the local authorities by having passionate and uncontrolled sex right out there in public! He then remembered how she'd whispered to him about her excitement and how she'd so daintily and casually flipped her 'embarrassment' down again and what she'd said afterwards.

Manly pants! she'd laughed and he could still hear her laughter. And he remembered how he'd knelt before her that night, pulling the side-slit of her new skirt aside and slipping down her panties, and how he'd given her head while she stood there, sucking her and slurping and kissing her stiff thing until she had orgasmed. He remembered her taste, her scent, the sweet, breathy sounds she made as she came, remembered how rubbery her knees had become, and then remembered reaching up and taking her in his arms and laying her on the bed. He remembered undressing her completely and laying her on her front and then kissing and touching her everywhere. In her still out of control writhing, she had lifted her ass up to him and he had smeared something thick and slippery between her cheeks and then had taken her. He remembered how her knees came up under her and then spread, how she'd pushed up on her elbows and began ramming back against his fierce, passionate strokes, and then remembered how she had gotten hard again only five or ten minutes later. He remembered fucking her hard and deep until she groaned, and then felt her anus twitching and knew without looking that there was a puddle of white stickiness between her knees. He found it later, and licked it off the sheets and it had been good.

Now Harley let the girl's hand go and hurried out to find the doctor, and several hours later, Harley watched as Kathy was wheeled past him on the gurney, heading for the recovery room. He stood smiling and hopeful and then fell asleep on the couch in the waiting room. When he awoke that next morning, the doctor was standing there smiling broadly at him.

"It went well, then?" Harley said groggily. The doctor nodded.

"And Dr. Gereth will be arriving tomorrow, as per your wish for the best plastic surgeon in the world," he said. "You won't be able to see a single scar line in three months...."

"Is she...awake?" Harley asked hopefully, and the doctor nodded.

"Just barely," he said. "You can see her if you like." Harley was on his feet and waiting for the doctor to lead the way. They headed down the hall and up two floors in the elevator. Then Harley was there at the door, looking in.

Kathy's face was bandaged. She still had the oxygen tubes in her nostrils and other tubes in her arms. But her eyes were open and she turned and saw Harley standing there. He rushed to her, wanting to hold her hand but hesitant for fear of messing the tubes and equipment up. But the girl smiled as best she could.

"...Haa-lee...." she whispered hoarsely. "I am missing you..." Harley leaned over and kissed an unbandaged spot on her forehead.

"I have missed you more than you know," he said, leaning back and smiling.

"Sorry," she said. "So much problems. Sorry if I am problems for you..." Harley shook his head and kept smiling. He found a chair and pulled it up close, sat.

"Don't you worry about a thing, okay?" he said. "I'm going to take care of you...." Her eyes filled and overflowed. She nodded and sniffled. "You're going to be all right, you'll see. As beautiful as ever...."

"They...my...they made it cut-off," she whispered, and her voice choked off in emotion. She turned her head in an attempt to shake it. "I'm sorry...so much trouble and bothering for you. I am...nothing now...not even man, or woman."

"You are back the way you were," Harley said, and Kathy's eyes widened in surprise. Her eyes began to smile even if her mouth could not quite make the movement.

"They did not like me be boy," she said. "I trying to hide, but they see, and get mad and...then everything was dark. I am dying, I thought. And now you...I love you Harley. Very much in love with you. You...how are you knowing I am wanting to be fixed like before?"

"I...just knew," Harley said, and though his decision had been from emotion as much as logic, he was glad it had been correct. "And besides," he went on, and then groped for the box he'd brought with him. He opened it on the floor and pulled out an article of clothing. He held it up for Kathy to see.

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
12