Man's Exam Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how exposed I was. The doctor positioned herself between my outstretched legs giving her complete access to my private parts. What was far worse, from where she was sitting my supervisor had an unfettered view of my genitals and spread open anal passage. I was so humiliated I couldn't look at either woman and simply closed my eyes praying this nightmare would soon be over.

I heard the snap of surgical gloves followed by the sound of lubricant being squeezed out. I next felt her fingers against my rear passage. She spread my anal opening extremely wide. It hurt when she did this and I flinched. She told me to relax and to relax my muscles in my sphintcer area. She then entered me. For the second time in a matter of minutes I had a strange female stick her finger up my behind. She only remained inside me for an instant before withdrawing. As she removed her finger from me she said in an approving yet sarcastic manner I see Crystal lubricated you real well back there.

With that again to my dispair she volunteered information about the condition of my anal opening area saying it looked a healthy pink and that she did not see any protruding hemorrhoids.

I was unprepared for what she did next. Sneaking a glance I saw her take an instrument from a tray and as she lubricated it real good announced she was next going to insert an anoscope in me so my rectum would be opened real wide for her inspection of my anal canal. She told me to bear down. It was really uncomfortable when she inserted the instrument but I did my best not to show any discomfort. She kept it inside me for a few minutes. It looked like she was using some type of light to look down inside of me.

Finally she withdrew the scope and again volunteered information about my condition that ordinarily coming from a woman would be embarrassing but was made that much worse given my supervisor was sitting there hearing it too. The doctor said she found no tears or fissures or signs of hemorrhoids.

She directed me to take my feet out of the stirrups; as I did so she retracted the stirrups. In a confident voice she said she next would perform a digital exam. She explained how she wanted me to position myself on the exam table for her. I couldn't believe that I had a feeling of relief because she had me lay on my side facing away from her and my supervisor so my genital area was hidden from their view. It was a small consolation because I was told to assist her by reaching back and spreading my ass cheeks for her. Just as Crystal did before, the doctor's finger went deep inside me and soon found my prostate. I again had that pleasurable sensation and must have moved my bottom because she barked at me to remain still. Fortunately she did not linger too long and soon withdrew her finger.

I was permitted to get up off the table and to retrieve my underpants. I hid my genital area as best I could from their sight but I know my supervisor got a good view of my member again semi erect bobbing around as I fetched my underpants.

With me parading around the exam room clad only in underpants in front of the two women the doctor finished up the exam. By this time I had become almost numb to being practically nude in front of the two women plus my spirits were getting high because the terrible ordeal was almost over.

The remainder of the exam included an eye exam, and after the doctor went over to a cabinet and came back with a cup, I was forced to provide a urine sample right in front of them. My request to be allowed to go to the bathroom to give the specimen was quickly turned down by the doctor shaking her head no saying due to a concern with tampering her practice is to observe all male patients providing specimens.

As I handed the cup to the doctor she said once I pulled up my underpants I should join her and my supervisor back at her desk to go over the results of her exam. When the three of us were seated the doctor discussed the results of my exam and she asked me if I had any questions. Just when I thought the nightmare was over she had one more humiliation in store for me.

She reached in a side draw of her desk and pulled out a thermometer. She explained in an almost condescending manner that for similar reasons as to why she conducts all her male patient's rectal exams while they are in the stirrups, she concludes each male's exam by taking his temperature rectally. After all I had been through during the exam I couldn't believe my reaction to this. It was the most embarrassed I felt the entire exam. It seemed like this would be the ultimate act of submission I would have to perform in front of the two women. I simply gulped and almost dropped my head in my hands.

The very next moment there was a knock at the door. The same nurse who weighed me earlier entered. She explained to the doctor that she and Angela were in the process of examining Mr. Smith as she had suggested. She went on to say they succeeded in getting him undressed and up on the table for the exam. Just as the doctor was getting ready to enter him he became difficult saying he would feel much better if you were there to at least observe the exam. The doctor simply said unbelievable in a very frustrated voice. Male patients!

Speaking to my supervisor she said she needed to go calm down this patient. Much to my horror she next asked if my supervisor would take my temperature. I was dumbfounded when my supervisor rose and taking the instrument from the doctor said in a most confident voice, sure. When the doctor and nurse left she turned to me and said I guess this is my chance to play doctor. I always wanted to.

Looking at the floor I pleaded with her to wait for the doctor to come back to take my temperature that way. She quickly retorted she was quite capable of taking a temperature rectally, and, as a matter of fact, doing it here and now to me would be a fitting conclusion to and long term reminder of all the trouble I had caused her. Now stand up and off with your underpants.

When I didn't immediately respond to her command she almost jokingly said something like come, come, you certainly should be over being embarrassed at being nude in front of me after all I witnessed today. She totally had the better of me. I rose and peeled off my underpants once again. With a stern look on her face she said in a complete authoritative voice just to make sure you remember this experience I'm going to take your temperature with you over my knee. Now over you go.

When I was in position and she had just finished inserting the glass instrument up my butt the door opened and the doctor walked in. The doctor said by the time she got to the exam room the patient needed little reassurance from her. He appeared to be quite enjoying having another woman in the office put her finger up his behind. As she surveyed the situation she said sarcastically to my supervisor I see you have everything under control in here.

The two women then conducted idle chatter while I lay across my supervisor's lap with the thermometer stuck up my ass. After what seemed like an endless amount of time the doctor came around her desk and extracted the tube from my backside. I was only permitted to get up from my supervisor's lap after the doctor confirmed my temperature was normal.

The doctor concluded by saying in a determined manner she hoped I learned my lesson but regardless she would not continue to be my doctor. At this I first became relieved. Speaking more to my supervisor than to me she said she planned on turning my file over to Angela, the other doctor in the practice, to conduct my physicals in the future. With that as I gulped at the prospect of having to be examined by another woman in the office, I was sent back to the screened area to fetch my clothes.

On the trip back to the office my supervisor had a big grin on her face the entire time. To this day I feel shame and every time I see my supervisor images of that fateful day play in my head.

12