Man's World

Story Info
A story about a young female boxer.
4.3k words
3.93
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley, 'The Hitter' Lester, took her punches her arms raised up over her face her opponent trying to punch Haley threw her guard. Despite the sweat running off her forehead, she was remarkably focused, dodging away from her opponent until she saw an opening and jabbed out striking the girl she was facing in the toned flesh of her stomach. She dropped her right arm slightly, enough for Haley to strike out with her right hook, angling her body slightly to bring her left arm to parry the defensive blow away.

The bell rung and Haley stepped back, falling against the ropes, pulling her red gloves off, dropping them onto the floor outside the ring.

"You dropped your guard again, any amateur could have got ya" her coach protested climbing into the ring, handing her a face towel. She wiped it over her head, patting it down her chest and the exposed flesh of her legs.

"I got the girl, no way she could have got me" Haley replied, hanging the towel over the rope and climbing under the top rope, jumping down onto ring side. Mick, Michael climbed out after taking the towel from the ropes.

"That's not the point, if you wanna beat Chan for the title you'll have to keep your guard up" Mick said pausing as Haley turned staring at him. He shrugged before realising he had taken a few steps into the changing rooms of the gym, one of few places that was still strictly male/female divided. Mick nodded and walked away shaking his head.

Haley grinned, gripping the edge of her grey top and pulling it up over her chest, her breasts falling free. She dropped it on the tiled floor, running a hand down her flushed skin. She may have been a beginner but the girl had really given her a work out. Old dickless had been right, Haley thought smiling slipping her black Nike shorts down her moist, sticky legs, flicking them with her foot onto her grey sports top.

She walked into the shower block, turning the old grey handle. The hot water fell down over her skin, Haley angling her head back slightly letting it wash the sweat and grime off her body, 3 hours of boxing pouring away. She pushed her hand through the air, feeling a few knots in it. Not that she cared to much for her physical appearance, people either accepted her or they didn't, but she had kept her hair, her feminine self, her mother had said.

"Oh sorry, I'll use the next one" a voice said. Haley turned. The 'amateur' opponent stood, a towel rapped around her body.

"Why?" Haley asked turning, her hands on her hips.

"Your, your using thee, er, showers" the girl said.

"Fair enough, only other shower block is next door, but hey if you wanna shower with the guys, then good on ya babe" Haley said turning back, reaching for the shower gel and squirting some onto her hand, massaging it onto her chest.

She heard the towel drop saw from the corner of her eye the girl step in, her arms across her chest before she reached out, trying to turn the handle. It didn't budge, and the steam from the hot water didn't help. She dropped her other arm and tried shifting it around but it wouldn't move.

Haley grinned and leaned over, angling the head slightly and turning it easily until a warm jet of water sprayed down. As she turned back, she felt her fore arm brush against the girl's right nipple, and turned, realising she was still dripping gel from her chest onto the tiled floor.

The girl smiled and squirted some gel into her hand, moving it over her arms and stomach, washing it away, now also turning her head up and feeling the water bouncing off her neck. Haley turned, raising her right leg and letting some water wash over her thigh, feeling the points where her shorts had been rubbing against her skin, slightly red and inflamed. The water was nice but she would need some cream.

As she lowered her leg, her eyes spotted the bruise starting to form on the girl's stomach, a result of Haley's fists.

"What?" the girl asked, naturally raising her hands over her body.

"The bruise, sorry" Haley said, looking down as she rubbed some gel into her left thigh, slightly soar as well. The girl stared at the boxer.

Why had she let her mum talk her into this sport? She was tough, tougher than most of the kids in her block but there other sports, why boxing? Still, she had taken her lessons from this fight with the girl, and would remember how the girl had lowered her guard slightly. In the ring, this girl had been a bitch, not now, not standing so vulnerable in the shower rubbing her thigh.

"Are you okay?" Jenny asked stepping closer to Haley. Haley turned, her left leg stilled raised. She lowered it and turned, leaning on it and showing the red pressure soars to the girl. Jenny crouched and took the gel from the boxer, squirting it onto her palm. She moved it over the area of skin, cupping the falling water down over until the boxers thigh glistened, red, but clean, fresh.

As she stood, her eyes past over the brown tufts of hair around Haley's vagina, naturally long and brown, bubbles from the gel caught up in them. She pulled her eyes away, an action not missed by Haley.

"You ain't no fucking dyke are you?" Haley asked closing her legs, tightly, until she felt the red soars and loosened them a little.

"No, no. My coach told me though to keep my pubic hairs shaved so the sweat doesn't get trapped between the inner thighs. Might help with your soars" Jenny said standing, looking away and returning to her own jet of water.

"Sorry" Haley said quietly rubbing some of the gel on her back, turning and letting the falling water wash it off her, leaning her head forward and enjoying the feeling as it moved down her spine, a few droplets collecting between her two cheeks. She moved her right hand around her body and used two fingers to hold her cheeks open as the hot water moved down over her anal ring, washing all the collected grime away.

She turned her showerhead off and walked out of the block, over to her locker and opened it up pulling her Nike bag out dropping it onto the bench beside the row of lockers. She removed a pair of white knickers, pale blue jeans and white t-shirt, dropping them beside the bag, taking her white towel and wrapping it around her body.

Haley sat, rubbing her skin dry softly, stopped in her tracks slightly as Jenny walked out a few moments later, shaking water from her blond hair, her hands pushing yet more onto the tiled floor. From a guy's perspective, Haley guessed she was quite pretty. The girl wore her blond hair in a pony tail, her body starting to firm up, yet still elegant and very feminine. She had a nice chest that would change, Haley thought, if she wanted to tone up. But overall, she was quite pretty, 'fuckable' what Mick would have said, she thought grinning, continuing to pat herself dry.

Haley reached for her knickers, pulling them up around her legs, leaning back slightly on the bench to get them around her waist. She stood dropping the towel, using it to rub her legs dry before taking the blue jeans and pulling them on, standing facing the girl.

"Do you need a ride anywhere? Its not a nice area to walk alone through" Haley offered pulling her white t-shirt on over her breasts, the remaining moisture and firmness of her chest making her nipples stick out slightly, Haley moving towards the open slit window letting the cool breeze from the evening air move over her damp body.

"No, my brother's picking me up, I'll be okay" Jenny said drying her body with her own towel, slightly more conservative than Haley. Haley nodded stuffing her towel into her sports bag walking towards the door. She gave her boxing partner one last look before leaving the locker room, shaking her hair back, the few remaining water droplets landing on the tiled floor.

As she fumbled for the keys to her car, she saw Mick talking to a 30 something lady. No, it wasn't that which caught her eye, she realised it was the fact Mick was talking to this suit while looking at Haley, both sets of eyes focusing on her as she finally found her keys. She angled her path around the pair, but wasn't prepared for Mick, whose hand shot out grabbing her arm and pulling her over.

"Haley, this is Julian May, from GSP" Mick said. Haley looked at the woman. She was tall, taller than herself anyway. About 5'8 or maybe 6'0, Haley guessed although the heels probably added an inch or two, she thought, taking the extended hand offered to her. She also had a strong shake.

"Your Miss. Lester, I've heard some, well, interesting things about you" the lady said shaking Haley's hand.

"What do you mean?" Haley asked her eyes drawn to this woman, finding she was still shaking her hand. She pulled it free running it through her hair.

"I represent a number of semi-professional boxers, a number of them girls and you've beaten all of them in the ring except my star of course. I'm here to try and, encourage you to sign for GSP" the lady said.

"There a good lot Haley, most of my girls have gone to GSP, some even went onto the professional circuit" Mick said eagerly. Haley accepted a document from Julian, glancing at it briefly before rolling it up and tucking it into her back jean pocket.

"Look, let me look at it and I'll think about it yeah" Haley said, her eyes glancing at the clock. If she stayed much longer, she could hit rush hour on the roads. Julian nodded raising her finger. From the back of the gym, another suited figure appeared, this one a male, this one around Haley's age, and this one she wouldn't mind seeing more of.

"This is Daniel, he, works for me. He'll make sure you get home safely" Julian said handing the man a set of keys, a BMW key ring hanging off them.

"Look I got my own car, I'll be fine" Haley said turning to leave.

"Ms. Lester, we treat our potential clients well at GSP. Daniel will drive you home and we'll have a car waiting for you tomorrow to take you where you will" Julian pressed. Haley turned, noticing Mick's nodding head and quiet desperation, and nodded, rubbing the back of her neck.

The drive home was quiet, Daniel's initial attempts at small talk failing as they pulled into the traffic. The BMW Z8 he drove was a lot quieter, and certainly more comfortable than her own car, Haley feeling sleep starting to overwhelm her, her seat warm, the roof up blotting out the sounds of the other drivers.

The view in front of her transformed into that of the shower block, only this time, she could feel Jenny's hands pushed her thighs slightly further apart, staring at the sores on her legs, now her tongue flicked out like a snake, slithering over her flesh. Haley wanted to protest, some dyke bitch trying that shit on her, but instead she was willing, more than willing, beyond feeling and desire as those strong fingers that had been used to punch her now worked their way up into her body through her cunt, that part of flesh she hadn't felt in a long while.

It took all the muscles in her legs to keep her body pressed against the shower block wall, her eye's filled with the cascading water and sweat pouring off her body, her mind purely focused on the stiff flesh wriggling out of Jenny's mouth up into her body, against the soft tissue inside Haley's body, pressing along her passage until her mouth was sucking down on Haley's outer vagina lips, sucking and pushing them apart, burying her chin against her crotch.

She closed her eyes, biting on her lip, the release of tension coming from her boxing match shooting into the girls mouth, Haley now loosing the tension in her legs and dropping suddenly downwards, the feeling of the tongue in her sex gone, and the expected pain from the impact.

Haley sat upright, her hand moving to rub her rear, feeling the cushioned service of her bed instead of the cold, wet tiled floor. She looked down at her body, now dressed in her white night top. What, when had she got changed? She glanced around her lit flit, hearing the distinct whistle from a boiling kettle, then footsteps walking into her bedroom, Daniel, Julian's, 'assistant' standing with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"You've been asleep for about 4 hours" Daniel said handing her a cup of coffee, sitting on the bed beside her. Haley accepted it, pulling her duvet up around her, pulling her legs up to her chest.

"You changed my clothes?" Haley asked sipping her cup of coffee, noticing her casual clothes lade over a wooden chair, noticeably her knickers on top of her jeans. How much had this man seen?

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything, well, anything that I'll repeat to anyone" Daniel said smiling, innocently it seemed, sipping his coffee, his hand resting on the duvet in front of her feet. Haley nodded, dropping her head back against the headboard, pushing her feet out, Daniel letting his hand move over her legs.

"What is it you do for that bitch anyway?" Haley asked opening her eyes.

"Don't call her that" Daniel said quietly, his voice definitive, enough to make Haley sit up slightly, her stomach muscles tightening a little.

"What exactly is the deal between you two anyway?" Haley asked dropping her duvet down her body cupping the mug with both her hands, staring at this good-looking man sitting beside her. Daniel turned, his hand moving up to the edge of the duvet pulling it down slightly to the edge of her nightclothes, the only real feminine aspect of her personality.

"I provide a service for her, as well as looking after her potential clients." Daniel said looking into her eyes. Haley grinned, drinking some more of her coffee now, the mixture of early sleep and relatively strong coffee causing her mind and eyes to focus more clearly on this man with his hand close to her sex, moving its way up her sheets.

"Does this routine work a lot with the other girls then?" Haley asked grinning, noticing Daniel's hand stop, not move, just stop near her thighs, not daring to press forward or retreat.

"What routine?" Daniel asked casually, his arms muscles tensing to lift his arm up. Haley reached forward and held it in place, guiding it upwards against, reaching the edge of the duvet and pulling it down, exposing her bare legs, and the dark shadow between her legs. Daniel's eyes didn't flinch, staring into hers as she sat almost exposing herself to this man, this stranger. This good-looking stranger, she added mentally.

"The cool, suave, PA routine." Haley replied lifting her legs back to her chest, the edge of her night shirt falling down around her thighs, her crack exposed slightly between the flesh of her legs, teasing Daniel's away from hers, in that moment, he was cracked, Haley thought smiling.

"Has it worked on you then?" Daniel asked coughing slightly, his free hand reaching for the zipper on his suit trousers, pushing past his boxers, his cock coming free from them.

"What the fuck do you" she began, her eyes open wide, her mouth almost down to her chin as she stared at the penis between his legs, the answers to many questions suddenly answered in her head, most prominent one being as to how Daniel had risen to his position beside this Julian May, and what 'service' he was providing for her. To many men lied about the length of their manhood, she knew, most pretty short or acceptable, but that was fucking huge, at least 8 inches, perhaps more if he got excited.

Daniel gripped her knees, his first mistake. Haley reached forward, grabbed his shirt and tried to push him down beside her, her first mistake underestimating the man in front of her. Despite wearing a suit, he had grown up in everything but, his muscular frame more than a match for her pushing her away, grabbing her by her legs and pushing them wide around his body, her hairy cunt now exposed to his vision, no longer caring about any mind games with this girl, with her, focused entirely on the pussy she had neglected for so long.

"What you gonna do tiny, fuck me right here?" she teased, Daniel's confidence of a man who had done this more than once, his hands open touching the red sores on her legs softly, before moving, pressing softly yet firmly around that sacred area between her legs, Haley's cunt reacting as she had to Jenny's tongue in her dream, feeling the pressure building up to that initial contact when Daniel would touch her, touch her sex with his strong hands, ready for that large cock.

"I've fucked you already, remember who had to change your cum soaked knickers. I thought you would have woken up but damn girl, you're a heavy sleeper" Daniel replied looking at her, once more gripping her legs and pulling her down the bed, her legs locking around his waist, the tip of his penis brushing the surface of her cunt as his hands continued to explore her body.

"I know your sort, you're not the first boxer I've fucked. I know what you were thinking as well, flash a little pussy and I'll be all yours, that shit only works of virgins" Daniel said, pulling his foreskin back and easing the head of his penis into Haley's vagina, so different from how she had fantasised Jenny's tongue to be, a stiff piece of flesh sliding into her.

As those images of Jenny tongue fucking her had passed through her mind, causing her to cum, she knew it had been Daniel's cock inside her body. And now, fully awake, fully aware, she could feel his penis sliding into her. She wasn't a virgin and this wasn't her first fuck but it still felt weird having it pushed inside her body, making that connection between them.

He was, however, like most men, and impatient to get the deed done, feeling the ease into which he could penetrate her body and quickening his pace, the muscles in his penis keeping him awake brushing against her tight cunt, sliding in and out of her.

"Your no virgin" she muttered smiling, leaning back on her bed, her feet slapping against his back as he continued to withdraw and push in, his back muscles tight driving his cock into her body. He leant forward, gripping her shoulders, trying to hold her relatively still as he moved in and out of her, his large penis remaining mostly in her cunt now, pulling it out about 4 inches enough to stimulate him, and her, his penis filling a large portion of her passage, Haley feeling him inside her.

Daniel lent forward, kissing her with short quick kisses, moving his lips onto hers flicking his tongue out to push into her mouth as he drove into her, each thrust causing Haley to arch her back slightly to accommodate him. His hands moving over her chest and breasts, some skill in the way he rubbed and caressed the nipples on her breasts, but in his heightened state of arousal, not much.

Haley dropped her legs from his back, spreading them further on the bed, exposing her entire region for him, Daniel shifting slightly, slowing his motion before quickening again, his balls slapping against the flesh of her crotch as he continued to fuck her, one hand pinching and flicking her left nipple, the other moving under her body and gripping her right ass cheek, tickling her anal hole with his index finger, scratching it over the tight back passage, Haley's hole accepting a little of his finger into her body, not much though, not now.

As Haley had already cum recently, she could feel the sensation building up within her crotch, the tension in her stomach building, her thigh muscles stiffening as she once more locked them around his waist, Daniel unprepared, forcing him to press his body tightly against hers, his cock fully into her passage.

The small muscles in her vagina contracted around his cock, pleasure moving through her, experiencing the peak of lust that followed orgasm before the eventual fall down, staring at Daniel between her legs, still fully erect in her passage, her sticky cum juice on his penis as he pulled out.

Daniel knelt in front of her body, his penis still stiff, moist and sticky. Daniel gripped his penis in his hand and pulled it along the length of his stiff cock, her cum a small collection of moisture. He brought it to his mouth and licked it off before shuffling up her bed, cupping the back of her head in his left hand, resting gently on her breasts.

12