Mansion in the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

My hesitation caused her to take my hands in hers and then place them on her bare breasts. Her hard nipples felt like two hot pokers on the palms of my hands as she held them to her.

I was lost. I felt things I hadn't since before Tricia had died. Lust started to surge inside me and I began to massage her breasts. Not being enough for me, I found my lips searching out hers... soon finding them and then we were kissing, exchanging tongues, sucking and touching each other.

Her grinding pelvis was causing my cock to almost hurt it was so hard. I could feel her wetness surrounding my cock now, and I knew that I'd have a large wet spot on the front of my pants.

Her hot firm body sitting on my lap, all exposed for me caused me to not really consciously think about it. I was too caught up in the touch and taste being presented to me.

I felt her hands on my pants, and suddenly cool air surrounded my cock as she pulled it out, revealing it's hardness in all it's glory. She moved up a bit and then slowly lowered her body back down, taking my cock inside her.

It must have shown in my eyes, the surprise that is. She smiled at me and then kissed me hard, sucking my lower lip into her mouth and holding it between her teeth as she began to hump up and down on my shaft.

I was close to cumming when she broke the kiss.

"Let me know when you're about to cum."

"I'm almost there. I'm almost there."

She quickly pulled up and off my cock, moving back to kneel between my legs. My hard throbbing cock was engulfed between her moist lips her teeth lightly scraping my shaft as she lowered her head onto my cock.

I couldn't hold out and as her tongue slipped around the head of my cock I began to shoot off into her mouth. She plunged her head down taking me fully inside and swallowed everything I gave her.

Afterwards, as I sat there wondering what in the hell had just happened, a man came in. 'Candy' was still licking and nursing on my cock and didn't see him right away.

"What the hell are you doing Candy? You know that's against the rules. You've never done something like this before, are you crazy? You can't do this. I'm going to have to fire you now...Damnit. Fuck, you'll cost me my license if this is found out."

She looked afraid and subdued now. She reminded me of Sally, my daughter when she'd been a little girl in her bedroom and caught with the cigarette. My heart went out to her now as it did then.

"It was my fault. I... forced her."

I spoke without thinking.

He turned on me and I knew that I was in serious trouble.

Suddenly 'Candy' stood up and inserted herself between us.

"I'm sorry Duke. I got carried away. Look, I know it's against the rules and I just forgot. He's really special to me, and I've never done anything like this before. Can't you just forget you saw us here, doing this? Just this once? He won't tell and neither will I."

"He said he forced you Candy. What's with that?"

His glare was making me nervous. He was big enough that I knew I'd be hurt really bad before I could do anything to escape. I sat carefully still... not wanting to look into his eyes.

"He was trying to save my job. If any forcing was done it was me. Look, I can't tell you why I did what I did, but I will tell you that this man is very special to me. I'm sorry and I know that you could get in trouble, but it will never happen again. You know me Duke, my word is my bond. Please... just this once... I won't tell Tony if you don't."

"Yeah yeah... okay. I do know you. Just remember Candy, never again. If it should happen again, out you go-no, exceptions. Tony will have my ass if he finds out I caught you and didn't tell him about it."

"Thanks Duke, I really do appreciate it. You're the man."

"Yeah. Whatever."

His voice had softened. He turned to look at me as he left.

"You must be something dude. Everybody here has tried to get Candy to go out on dates and it's always been no, yet you show up the first time and she just hands it you... I can't believe it. You're damned lucky if you ask me."

"Thanks. I guess I am lucky at that."

"You have no idea, I'll bet."

With that, he was gone. 'Candy' had gotten dressed, little as it were, and wasn't looking at me anymore.

"What?"

I was curious why she wasn't looking at me.

"What... what?"

"Why can't you look me in the eye Candy?"

"I took advantage of you. It was wrong of me to do that. Almost cost me my job too. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done... what I did. You must think I'm such a slut now too."

"Well, I don't know what to say. I mean, you're so beautiful and sexy... yet so young. I'm grateful for what you did do, but I feel like I just robbed a cradle too. I... I don't know what to say. I do know that I don't think you're a slut though. Thank you. Really, I mean it, thank you very much."

She looked into my eyes and I saw tears brimming in hers. Her being so lost and alone looking touched my heart so I opened my arms to her and she fell inside them, shaking as the tears became sobs. I held her to me, caressing her hair and back as I tried to comfort her. I was at a loss as to what to do or why this was happening, but I could only try to do what I could do to comfort her.

"You must think I'm such a slut Randy."

Startled I stared at her. I hadn't told her my name, so how did she know it? Suddenly I was nervous.

"Don't be scared Randy. I know you. You don't remember me do you?"

She looked vaguely familiar but I didn't recognize her.

"Uh. You do look somewhat familiar, but I can't place you."

"My stage name is Candy. My real name is Cheyenne."

"Oh my God, you're Cheyenne? Sally's friend from grade school, Cheyenne?"

"Yep. The one and the same. I grew up a bit huh? You never used to look at me this way back then."

"Back then you were my daughter's best friend and way too young. Oh fuck... we... had... you took me into your... Oh shit."

Dawning panic washed over me. I'd just had sex with my daughter's friend. What was I thinking? Why had I done this? I felt sick inside... but even with that knowledge, knowing what we'd done still caused my mind to wander back to how good her lips had felt like around my cock.

It was suddenly too quiet. I broke the silence with the only thing I could think of.

"What brought you to work here?"

"Money. I make good money here. What brought you here?"

Her knowing smile caused me some embarrassment. I flushed. This was all wrong. I knew it. I started talking to keep my mind off of my embarrassment.

"Well, the clients wanted to come to a dance club and enjoy themselves. I arranged it for them. They wanted me with them, so here I am. Haven't done this sort of thing, for clients, in a long time."

"I heard about Tricia. I'm sorry. I was at the funeral, but stayed to the back. I thought you knew what I was dancing here and I didn't want to upset things. You didn't need some whore coming around like a friend of the family or something."

"You're no whore Cheyenne. I had no idea what you were doing and besides, it wouldn't have mattered to me."

"It would have to Sally, Jim and John though."

"Why?"

"I started dancing almost as soon as I hit eighteen."

"I didn't know."

"They never told you what I did?"

"They probably didn't want me to know, if they knew themselves."

"Sally knew, matter of fact they all knew. Jim and John were in the club one night when I was dancing. They were pissed at me. Sally caught up with me a few days later and read me the riot act about my 'career choice'."

"Well, you have to admit that your parents probably wouldn't care for it."

"My parents? My mom who knows what I did and do but pretends she doesn't? My dad who stole my virginity when I was sixteen, whether I wanted him to or not?"

I was getting hit with bombshells all around. I had no idea that Cheyenne's father had done such a thing. If I had known I'd have beat him within an inch of his life. Then I saw how hypocritical that was of me, after all, hadn't I just had sex with her too?

"I'm sorry. I never knew."

"Hey, I lived. I survived. He's gone now and mom never really knew about him. Wasn't something I wanted to talk about back then. Matter of fact I thought it was normal for quite some time. I thought all fathers and daughters did it like we did. Sally found out and freaked, but I made her promise to never tell anyone. Especially after I found out that what my dad was doing was wrong and not normal. I knew if she told you, you'd do something and maybe get too involved or get hurt."

"Why didn't you say something? We'd have helped you. That shouldn't have happened to you. He had no right."

"Hey, I told you, I survived. I'm a survivor. I'm okay, really I am."

"I'm so sorry. I would have helped you."

"Don't worry about it. It's been water under the bridge for a long time. I've gotten past it and now I'm older and far more experienced. Do you think I'm a slut now though Randy? I'd hate myself if you thought that of me."

"No I don't. You're a beautiful young woman that's just a bit mixed up maybe."

"Can I drop over and see you tomorrow sometime? It's a Saturday... you're not working tomorrow are you?"

"No, I'm not working tomorrow. Yes, please stop by. We need to talk, that's for sure. Catch up on old times. Maybe Sally will stop by too. She's been stopping by Saturday afternoons ever since Tricia passed away. Worried about me I suppose."

"Thank you Randy. Thank you so much. It would be good to talk and maybe see Sally too."

"I didn't do anything that deserves thanks Cheyenne. Matter of fact, I'm probably just as bad as your father now. I can't believe I let you..."

She cut in on me before I could finish, looking almost angry.

"You're nothing like my dad. You're more of a man than he could ever have hoped to be. Matter of fact you're ten times the man he could ever have been. You did more than you realize. You were always there for me back then. That's why I love you so much."

She had stepped back while talking and now stepped back in close, hugging me as her lips found mine. Her kiss was soft and sweet, with just a hint of tongue and then she was gone. I sat in the room for a moment after she left trying to come to grips with everything. It wasn't easy.

She loved me? Her last words were burning in my ears still, "that's why I love you so much." I didn't know what to think. I'd come to the club tonight at the behest of clients. I didn't know that anyone I knew worked at the club. I didn't know that Cheyenne worked here. Now, not only had I found out about Cheyenne, I'd actually had sex with her in a private room and we'd been caught doing it.

Back in the club's main room I found my clients. They were ready to leave which was a relief to me. They were happy and when they saw the wet spots on my leg and in the crotch of my pants, they teased me about getting lucky all the way back to their hotel.

The next morning I got up late, not being used to late hours like I'd put in the night before. My time with 'Candy' seemed like a dream somehow, and I was trying to figure out if maybe it had been just that. I showered still thinking about the whole thing and was toweling off when I heard the doorbell ringing.

Pulling on a robe, I walked to the front door and swung it open thinking I'd find a salesman or maybe Sally. Instead I found Cheyenne. She looked a bit unsure and something else. The something else came into her eyes as she took in what I was wearing.

"I'm sorry Randy, did I interrupt something?"

"No, I just got out of the shower and was toweling off when the doorbell rang."

"Showered? What are you wearing under that robe, Randy?"

"Uh... why don't you come in, and I'll go get dressed, Cheyenne."

"Okay."

Her smile was way too big to give me comfort at that moment. I knew I had to get dressed ASAP.

I led her into the living room and asked her if she wanted something to drink.

"No thanks. I'll just wait for you and then we can talk."

"Sounds good to me. I'll only be a minute."

I turned and walked into the master bedroom. I had my back to the door as I dropped my robe. I was near my dresser, reaching for the underwear drawer when I felt the cool breeze on my back.

Suddenly warm hands slipped around my body and while one moved to my chest the other moved downward. My soft cock was being caressed by one hand while my nipples were being teased by the other.

"Cheyenne, we can't do this..."

"DO what Randy?"

"You're Sally's best friend... you're young as my daughter."

"I'm NOT your daughter though Randy. I'm someone else's daughter. I meant what I said last night too by the way. I do love you. I want you. I need you. I desire... you. Besides you seemed to like it last night."

"That was before I knew who you were. What would people think?"

"Who cares what people think? I know you care for me Randy. I think, as a matter of fact, that you could love me if you don't already."

"Don't confuse desire for love Cheyenne."

"You don't have feelings for me then?"

"No, I do. I'm not sure that those feelings are love though. I'm really not sure what I think or feel right now."

"Then don't do either. Just let me love you up. Let me show you how much I love you. You don't have to do anything. Let me do it all. I want to. I want you. Please... pretty please?"

Her lower hand was now stroking a very hard cock. My nipples were hard too. Her hands knew what they were about, and she was working me into the same stage of desire I'd been in the night before.

In my heart a war was raging. I loved what she'd done the night before. I loved her body and her sexual openness. Yet, I knew that she was my daughter's age and not only that, I knew this young woman. I'd been around her a quite a bit not that many years ago, when she'd been so innocent. She'd grown up next door almost.

I finally succumbed to her manipulations.

"Oh God, this is so wrong, but it feels so good... damn what you're doing to me girl."

She gently maneuvered me to the king sized bed. The bed where I'd only had one woman before in my entire life. Laying me down she kept her hands on me somewhere constantly, almost as if I might stop her or change my mind if she lost touch.

"Yeah. I know. I've wanted to do this with you forever."

Her head moved in close to my body and started to travel down. Her lips and tongue touching here and there, but not for long. Soon I had the feeling of her hot moist lips surrounding my cock once again. Today though, it was far different. Today I was more calm, it was quiet, and I wasn't quite as off balance... well, not nearly as I had been the night before.

Cheyenne brought me close several times, backing off just before I shot my load, and then she'd work me close all over again. It was as if she were worshiping my cock rather than just giving me a blowjob. Not even Tricia had been so into my cock as Cheyenne seemed to be.

After the third time of bringing me close she stood up on the bed with one leg on each side of me. With her body over me she began to dance. There was no music as it was all in her head, but I swear I could hear music as her moves became focused. Slowly she started to remove her clothes in such a sexy manner that I couldn't help but want her.

Her blouse came off first. She wore no bra, and to be honest, she didn't need to. Her breasts had no sag whatsoever, and they firmly stuck up and out. I couldn't tell if she'd had implants or not, but to me it just didn't matter.

She kept my attention on her body as she moved around, shaking and twisting her body to the unheard music in her head. I loved watching her hips twist and undulate in synch with the rest of her body, yet seemingly in different directions.

Her breasts were bouncing right to left and up and down. It all added to the sexiness of her dance and built desires deep inside me, desires that I couldn't ignore. Her hard nipples were begging for me to lick and suck on them.

When she was fully naked she started to move around, showing me her firm tight and toned body in different ways, all the time standing over me. I admired her clean shaven bush and seeing her pussy lips moist and so perfect. I'd never had a woman dance naked for me like this, and I found it appealing and sexy.

Cheyenne knelt down and straddled my body, a knee on either side. Her wet pussy was rubbing my belly as her hands went behind her to stroke my cock. Her hands being behind her back as they were, caused her breasts to jut out proudly, begging to be licked and suckled.

I sat up and did just that, taking first one and then the other between my lips, sucking and licking them. I felt her juices smearing on my belly as she rubbed around on me, and I began to move down working my body between her spread legs until her sopping wet pussy was directly above my greedy tongue.

Cheyenne had been forced to let go of my cock by then and her hands went to my head as my tongue slipped between the folds of her pussy. I slipped fingers into her pussy, and licked all over and around her clit as those same fingers fucked in and out of her twisting body.

My lips and tongue were paying her back for her blowjob earlier and my fingers added to the mix bringing her closer and closer. Just as she started to go off, I slid a finger into her tight little butt, pressing it deep inside. Her groaning tipped me off that she loved what I was doing.

Working my fingers into the various places they were inserted and taking her little clit between my lips, I began to suck her into nirvana. Her bucking hips and the grip of her hands in my hair told me that she loved what I was doing, and also that she was cumming. Very hard.

I looked up her body, watching her tummy ripple as her orgasm overtook her totally. She cried out, almost screaming as she came and I suddenly found myself being flooded with her juices as they actually squirted out of her pussy. I was kept busy sucking and drinking her copious juices as she went up and over.

After her orgasm passed over her, she slid down and collapsed onto my body, holding me tightly as she kissed my face all over. I could feel her shudder in post orgasmic bliss, the whole time keeping one hand on my cock. It was as if she were afraid to let go for fear that I'd leave her or something.

My neck and face was wet with her juices and as I lay there, she licked and kissed me all over. Tasting her own fluids as she did was another thing that Tricia hadn't ever done either. Not that that was a bad thing... but knowing how it was making me feel I really wished Tricia had been willing to do that for me before.

"That was wonderful. I've never cum so hard or so long before. God I love you so much Randy."

"Yeah? Well, you bring it out of me somehow Cheyenne. I'm still not sure about all of this yet, but this has surely been fun."

She had been stroking me and when I said that last part she became more intense.

"You may not be sure about us but I'm very sure. I'll show you what I mean now."

She straddled my hard cock and inserted it into her pussy. Grinding down on my groin, she began to buck and move in many different directions, seemingly all at once. It didn't take her long and I was ready to shoot.

Her energetic motions took me beyond anything I'd ever experienced before. It was fast yet slow, hot yet cool, and ultimately it overcame my ability to control my body.

"Oh god, I'm cumming."

I felt that familiar stirring deep in my loins. Cheyenne started talking to me.

"Yeah baby... cum for me. Fill me up lover. Shoot your baby making cream deep inside me. Oh...yeah... fuck me Randy...Fill me up. Ohhh...You hard cock feels so damn good deep inside me like it is. FILL ME UP."

I came and came. I think I came harder than I ever had before. I think her comments about 'filling her up with baby making cream' did it for me. I knew that it wouldn't or couldn't happen due to the vasectomy I'd had years before, but the thought of it just did something in me.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers