Mansion in the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

"What?"

"We just wanted you to know that if you and Cheyenne decided to get serious or marry each other, you'll have our blessings."

"Really?"

"Really. We know that you've been through a lot dad. So has Cheyenne. You two need each other... and well... if you love each other, then, so what? We love you dad, and we love Cheyenne too. You couldn't really do any better than loving and marrying Cheyenne."

"Well. Thanks. I think."

"Look dad... we know that you're all out of sorts with all of this right now. Your head must be swimming still... but we've known all along that Cheyenne loved you. Now she and you have your chance. Run with it. We'll be okay with it, really."

"I need time to think about this."

I looked at Cheyenne while I spoke. I didn't want to hurt her, but at the same time this had been one hell of a whirlwind couple of days for me. I wasn't sure what I felt yet, truthfully, and I didn't know what to think about our age difference's either.

"Dad, you need to just go with the flow. We know what's best for you, even if you don't."

Sally was giving me 'that' look. You know, the one daughters give their dads when they're working them around their little fingers?

"I think that I'm adult enough and still enough in control of my facilities to make my own mind up about things young lady."

Cheyenne looked scared suddenly. I knew that I must have sounded a bit cold, but things were moving so damned fast I had to slow them down to a pace that I'd be able and capable to deal with.

"Cheyenne and I need to work things out between us. I have feelings for her and I know that she has feelings for me too. I'm just not so certain that she's doing what's best for her by taking up with an old man like me."

"You're not that old Randy."

Cheyenne's eyes were glistening with tears about to fall. Still she pushed on.

"Can't you see that I love you no matter what? I don't care what your age is. I just want to love you and be with you. Could we just try? Randy?"

My heart was melting seeing her eyes. She looked scared and sad at the same time. I'd seen that look, or one similar in Tricia's eyes once a long time ago... it brought back memories of her that I'd thought had been forgotten. I'd never been able to stand that look in any woman, let alone one I cared for.

I held out my arms to Cheyenne and she fell into them. Her arms went around my body and held me tight. I felt her sobbing into my chest. Looking around at my kids I saw tender loving care. They were concerned for me, and for Cheyenne. I relented a bit. I wasn't still sure this was the right move for Cheyenne, or for me for that matter, but I knew that I did have some strong feelings for Cheyenne.

"How about Cheyenne moves in with me and we try living together for a while?"

She pulled back in my arms and looked into my eyes. I saw her cheeks, wet with tears and her shining eyes as a smile broke out. It was one of those smiles that engage everyone around, and pretty soon my kids, Cheyenne and I were all smiling.

"You won't be sorry Randy. Trust me, you'll know I love you for certain."

"I already know that Cheyenne. I really do.

So began an experiment. One that would test my friendship with my older adult friends, and one that would open my heart to a very special person. It wasn't to be all easy as I soon found out... but it was worth it in the end.

It started that Monday.

"You're dating who? Cheyenne? Little Cheyenne? Good God Randy, what got into you over the weekend anyway? You're old enough to be her father. Oh Jesus... you've lost your mind. Were you doing drugs or something Friday night?"

Jane was the receptionist where I worked. She had, over the last few years, gotten to be like my caretaker. She was always trying to guide me to what she thought a man like me should be doing.

Her husband, Tom, was a great guy and I'd heard them arguing more than once about her taking me under her wing. She was always pushing me to do things I didn't feel ready to do. It was like she was the Captain of the good ship Randy, and she had to guide me on my journey.

Now, it seemed that I'd sunk the ship, and she was not happy. Not at all.

"You're more than twice her age. She's just a baby. You have no business messing around with that young woman. Besides, isn't she some kind of stripper or prostitute or something? What got into you?"

"FIRST OF ALL, she's not a prostitute Jane. She does dance but she's no whore. Secondly, it just happened Jane, really."

"Yeah, I'll bet it just happened. You've become a dirty old man. My God. I can't believe you're doing this."

"The kids are okay with it. She's okay with it. I think I'm okay with it too."

"Yeah... I'll bet. You got a little and suddenly you're in love. Dammit Randy, she's way too young and you... you're...OHHHHHH!"

She stomped her foot and angrily turned away. As she stormed off I began to wonder who else was going to rain on my parade today. She was the first person I'd told and already I regretted it.

"Randy, I heard you had a hot date. Jim was telling me just this morning they're giving us the contract, so you did a great job selling... but then he told me about your dancer. Left wet spots on your pants? I've never known you to go to a place like that, let alone get a dance. Way to go ol' man."

Ted was the sales manager, and as such, he was my boss. I had gotten along with him in the past, though I thought he was a bit of a devil at times. Now it seemed that I'd 'fit' right in with his view of life.

The whole day after that went downhill. People were either envious of my having a young woman 'dating' me or upset that I'd been doing anything with a woman so young. It was fairly evenly divided, men for and women against, mostly. I was going nuts by the end of the day.

That night at home, I discovered that my new roommate had moved in her stuff. Since Tricia's things had already been taken care of, there was more than enough room for Cheyenne's things in the closet and dressers.

Looking around I suddenly realized that Cheyenne's stuff was there but Cheyenne wasn't. I was let down, but then I figured out she must have gone in to work. I cleaned up and changed clothes and then went to the club. I was right, as Cheyenne was dancing when I got there.

One of the bouncers saw me and as the door guy was about to charge me, the bouncer stepped up and whispered in his ear. Suddenly the manner of the door guy changed one eighty degrees.

"You're Randy? Damn, sorry about that man. I didn't realize Cheyenne was dating an old... um... anybody. As long as you're with a dancer like you are, you get in free. She left word. I just thought that she wasn't seeing anyone. Sorry about that."

I went in and stewed for a bit on the comments of the door guy. He'd been about to say 'old man' instead of 'anybody' and I could see that he didn't think Cheyenne was doing the right thing, or even a good thing by being with me. I put it off to his being jealous of me more than anything, but there was a little cloud of doubt in my mind.

He probably saw 'sugar daddy' written all over me. Maybe I was about to become a sugar daddy, but I did have genuine feelings for Cheyenne and I was pretty certain she had strong genuine feelings for me too.

Watching Cheyenne dance was something new and different for me too. Seeing all the men in the place hooting and hollering at her, throwing money on the stage or trying to stuff it in her garters and grabbing feels of her when they could was upsetting to me. I sat down towards the back and tried to relax, but was having a difficult time of doing that.

A man in a suit stepped up to the table and bent over.

"Can I talk to you in back?"

"Uh... yeah. I suppose."

We walked back behind the bar and into a hallway. Dancers were running to and fro, either getting ready to dance or coming back from lap dancing or whatever. It was a busy hallway and I was jostled several times by half naked young women just walking back to the office.

"You must be Randy."

"Yeah. You are...?"

"I'm Tony. I own the joint. Duke told me that you came in and pointed you out to me. I figured we should have a little confab before something happens and we both get in trouble."

"Trouble?"

"Yeah. See, the dancers are here to work. Their job is to dance and get the fella's worked up. That's how it all works, ya know?"

"Yeah, I'd figured that out a while back."

"Well, you're dating Candy... I mean Cheyenne, and that kind of puts a damper on things. I know you're sitting back and out of the way, but I also know that you're sitting there working yourself up in to a mad. I could see it on your face when I walked up."

"I wasn't getting mad..."

"Oh really? Your jaw was clenched so hard I'm surprised that your teeth aren't powder right now. Look, you can come in and watch your gal dance I don't have any problems with that. I just can't have my bouncers having to watch you constantly for signs you might try to put some guy on the floor and laying the boots to him."

"I wouldn't do that."

"You were pretty close to doing just that a bit ago."

"I'm just trying to figure things out, that's all. I will admit it bothers me a little when the guys paw at her."

"See? I was right."

I admitted it to myself. I had been getting worked up and ready to go hit somebody. This wasn't like me at all. Suddenly I was changing in ways I'd never anticipated before. I wasn't sure it was good change either.

"Tell you what... I'm going to tell you my story and then you can sit back out in the club and we'll see how you do. If you start to get worked up again I'll have to ask you to wait in your car... or at home for Cheyenne to come to you."

"Okay. I understand. I've never had a... person I love... doing something like this before... it's... different."

"You can say that again. Did you see the older blonde on the floor when you first came in? She may have been doing a lap dance when you sat down at your table out there."

"Yeah... I saw a blonde. Looked pretty good."

"Thank you. That's my wife. She dances here and has for quite a few years now. She still has what it takes and the guys really like to watch her. Cheyenne is one of the hottie's now though, and you probably saw that, didn't you? How the men crowded up close to the stage while she was dancing? The money piling up? That's how you tell if a girls has it or not. Cheyenne has it. Glenda, my wife has it and there's one or two other's out there tonight that have it too."

"Okay. No argument from me about that. You like your wife dancing?"

"That's what I'm going to talk to you about. Glenda was dancing here before I bought the joint. Afterwards, we started to talk about things other than work and pretty soon I asked her to marry me. At first, knowing that my girlfriend and later, my wife, was dancing and stripping like Cheyenne did kinda bother me. A lot. It took a long time with Glenda constantly telling me she loved only me, and was interested in me alone before I got it through my thick skull that she wouldn't cheat on me or do anything more than dance for the guys. The teasing... well, that's where the big tips come in and when the girl does it right, they make some pretty big bucks some nights. Cheyenne does damn well most nights."

"Okay. So... how's this helping me?"

He motioned me over to a window facing the club's main room. It was evidently a one way window, or mirror, since nobody seemed to notice us standing on that side.

"See her now? She's giving that cowboy a lap dance. Over there."

He pointed out Cheyenne. The instant I saw her on that guys lap my blood pressure started to go up. Tony put a hand on my shoulder and started to talk low and soft.

"Look at her. When you're with her and she's doing that, does she act like that?"

"Well, sort of."

"No. She doesn't. She's moving sexy and stuff all right, but with you she kisses, touches and more... right?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Okay, when she's out there, on some strangers lap, do you think she's thinking about doing him?"

"I don't know. Maybe? Probably not."

"Good answer. No... she isn't. I'll tell you who she's thinking about and I'd probably be a hundred percent right about it every time... she's thinking about you... what you smell like, what you kiss like, what you feel like deep inside her... that's what she's thinking about. That guy? He don't have a clue. He probably hopes she's getting worked up over him, but in reality she's not. She's there to help him feel that way, yes... but she's not 'there'. Know what I mean?"

"Maybe. Still... it bothers me that she's even doing that much."

"Yeah. I know. I had the same feeling for a long time. You know what? I'll get Glenda in here and she'll show you the difference. Then maybe you'll have a better understanding of things."

"I don't understand. How's Glenda going to show me anything?"

"You'll see. Wait right here, I'll be straight back."

He was gone only for a minute. When he came in the older but still very beautiful blonde Glenda, was with him.

"Honey, this here's Randy. Cheyenne's Randy."

"Ohhhh...very nice to meet you Randy. You're a very lucky man. Of course, seeing you now, I think Cheyenne's a very lucky young lady too. It's obvious why she loves you."

I was suddenly uncomfortable. It was like I was shy more than anything. Glenda was being very nice and very friendly.

"Thank you. I feel pretty damn lucky, that's for sure. She's so beautiful."

"And she loves you with her whole heart. She told me about you a long time ago. She never thought that this day would come, so now that it has, she's been as happy as I've ever seen her. You're a good man, and you've really made her happy. I love that you did it too."

"Thank you."

"So, I'm going to give you a lap dance like I give the guys out there. You're going to see pretty much exactly what Cheyenne gives those guys. Then, when I'm done, I'm going to get Cheyenne in here and she'll give you the same dance. Maybe then you'll see the difference."

"You don't have to do that. I think I'll figure things out on my own."

"Nah, I think I'll give you the dance and then get her to give you a dance. No rules apply in here, right Tony?"

"You got it babe. When Candy... I mean, Cheyenne gives him her dance, we can slip out for a bit."

I saw that no matter what I said or did, Glenda was going to give me a lap dance, with her husband sitting right there with us. I was nervous, and just a tad worried. More from Tony and what he'd be thinking rather than for anything I'd do.

Glenda started to move to the music we could clearly hear from the main dance floor. Straddling a stool sitting near Tony's desk, she began to strip and move in ways guaranteed to make a dead man hard.

As her clothes came off I couldn't help but get an erection. She was moving and twisting in ways that I thought were impossible for a person to move in. As she stripped to her G-string, she stayed back from me, but gave me looks that could best be described as sexually motivated.

Once her breasts were fully exposed she played with them, licking her own nipples as she pushed those large globes up towards her face. She moved from the stool and slid up onto my lap, rubbing my legs with her pussy, separated only by my pants and her G-string.

I felt my erection digging into my stomach as it tried its damnedest to get free. I was almost breathless as her large breasts hung invitingly in front of my face. Had I not known better, I'd have been sure she wanted me for pleasure.

Her hands went around my head, gently controlling my head as she pulled me into her bosoms. I was surprised when she let my face touch her breasts, and even more surprised when Tony didn't jump up and come over to kill me.

She was purring in my ear as her body moved on my lap. Her pussy was rubbing my shaft here and there, and I was soon wishing for Cheyenne to be with me. I knew I'd never cheat on any woman I was with, but this was temptation of the worst kind. It took everything I had to not reach out and grab Glenda's body somewhere.

The music outside died and Glenda moved off my body in a smooth and practiced way. As I tried to catch my breath she smiled at me.

"Oh yeah... I still got it Tony. He was about to shoot I think."

"Hey, babe, have I ever told you that you didn't have it? No... you know that. You've always had it baby, I know that for certain. Randy does now too. Why don't I go get Cheyenne while you visit with Randy? Back in a minute."

As Tony left the room I managed to regain my composure. Glenda gave me a look that made me wonder what was on her mind.

"What?"

"You know, when Cheyenne first came to work here she talked to me about her dad and then later, about you. At first I thought you had taken advantage of her and hated you... then she explained that you'd never lifted as little as a hair to suggest you'd do anything with her. She loved you so much. All this time she's talked about you and things she'd do with you too. She dated, but nobody could live up to the image of you, so eventually she even quit dating. I think she was waiting for you. I really do."

"Really? All this time huh?"

"Yeah. She loves you whether you know it or not. You make sure you treat her right, Randy. I love that little gal and she's a good person and a damn good dancer too."

Her protectiveness struck me as almost motherly. I could see that Glenda did care for Cheyenne, so that made me feel good for some reason.

"Well, I have some strong feelings for her too. Matter of fact, I think I love her. It's just that she's so damn young..."

"Hey buddy, my dad was eighteen years older than my mom. They loved each other completely. I've never seen two people so much in love before, unless it's Cheyenne and you. I was watching you as you watched her dance. I could see right there how much you love her."

"Shows that much huh?"

"What shows that much Randy?"

Cheyenne was walking in as I'd said that. She looked at me, and then she looked at Glenda... her look for Glenda was like she wondered what had been going on in this room.

"What were you doing in here before Tony came and got me Randy?"

She wasn't angry, she was curious. I was nervous suddenly and didn't know what to say. Glenda took care of that for me.

"He was getting a hot lap dance from me. I was trying to show him what you do for others and now you can show him what you do for him."

Cheyenne looked at me then back at Glenda, and then she looked over my shoulder to where Tony was standing by the door.

"You set this up Tony?"

"You know it little girl."

"Why?"

"Your man was about to launch himself at a couple of customers. I couldn't have that, so I got him in here and then got Glenda to show him how you dance for other men. Now, you can show him how you dance for him. That should clear some things up for him. In his mind anyway."

"Randy? You were going to beat some guys up for me?"

I was embarrassed. She was looking... I wasn't sure how she was looking and it made me feel even worse. I couldn't tell if she liked it or hated it. I remembered what I'd been feeling before Tony had come and got me and decided to tell Cheyenne the truth.

"Yeah. I guess so. It was bothering the hell out of me. Watching you like that... it kind of... I don't know... made me mad. I guess."

"I wouldn't cheat on you lover. I love you too much to do that. I only dance for those men because they'll give me money. I try to earn it the best way I can. I'd never cheat on you though. Never."

"I know that. I know that, I do. Watching you though... well... it surprised me."

"Did you like it when Glenda danced for you? Did she rub it all over you? Did she let you bury your head in her boobs too?"

I couldn't look at her. I was certain she'd be angry with me.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers