Mansion Lesvos Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking a mysterious letter, she arrived at the mansion.
755 words
4.64
9.5k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************

Mansion Lesvos: The Doorway

*************

Mahila's Diary.

6:30 a.m.

I stood alone, carrying nothing but a rainbow envelope in my hand. It was sealed; the sender had instructed me not to read the contents until I arrive at her abode. I looked up at the magnificent yet artistically designed building that towered before me, almost concealing the rising sun in the background. The pink trompo-shaped doorway stood fixed, with a crevice in the center and a long curved white wall on either side. Above the crevice, a stone bust of Yoni Goddess was carved in the wall. Her face looked serene with eyes closed and hands clasped in a gesture of ecstatic benediction. I frowned, closely examining the peculiar façade of the mansion. It seemed to be an architectural replica of a woman's crotch, vulnerably conspicuous between her spread out thighs.

A draught of morning breeze made me set aside the curls that irritated the unblemished skin of my oval face. I looked down at the rainbow envelope and, without a second thought, tore it open. Except a folded glassine leaf, I could extract nothing. Unfolding and turning it over, my eyes fell on the beautifully handwritten script font. I read:

My love,

I cannot tell you how much your arrival elates me. Thank you for not opening this letter until now, regarding my appeal in supplication. I just wanted to make sure if we could get along with each other, and I am happy for being right about you. Such deference and confidentiality as yours behooves the perfect partner. It's been a while since we first met at the party up on the hill and I'm thinking we should make out if you want me still; anyway, you are my number one...

You are standing before the doorway of my heavenly mansion, and of course, it's closed. To open it, just touch the small knob that you can locate right under the goddess. Please, don't let me wait too long. I am dying to see you a bit closer.

Kisses,

Apsara

Sighing, I put the letter back in envelope. A frown creased my forehead as I tried hard to remember my mysterious admirer. Shaking my head, I clutched the pallu of blue silk sari to wrap it over my waist and approached the pink doorway. The glass bangles clanked as I reached up and touched the only knob that poked out of the crevice. My jaw dropped and I retreated in awe as the two panels of door slid apart with a scrape and thud.

Shaking from head to toe, I stood still. Wafts of seemingly familiar aroma filled my lungs, instantaneously alleviating the dread. I stepped inside, promptly, as though something delectable drew me to an imperceptible destination.

***********

Mansion Lesvos: Yoni

***********

Apsara's Statement.

6:32 a.m.

'My love, I am happy! Yes, I am happy for the news of your arrival that Kanya has conveyed to this chamber. She has conveyed the news to my anxious ears, speaking before me in her melodious voice. She has conveyed the news, standing so brazenly naked before me, with her bountiful chest heaving and her face flushed. Her rosy lips so elegantly parted in a grin that has captivated many a glance to roam over the equipoised charisma of her vibrant face. Ah... that face I've bestowed with a myriad of kisses. Those eyes, cheeks, lips, and neck I caressed with my mouth. That body, so supple and curvaceous, I licked all over. Those pink, throbbing nipples I sucked to elevate my pleasure. That yoni, so ripe and juicy, I ravished to quench my thirst. That pillowy rump I clawed when she thankfully kissed me as I let her fondle my breasts and finger my aching wet yoni.

'Mohini, my sweetheart, I cannot wait to see you in person but I have to endure this affliction of waiting. I cannot forget the way you touched me. I cannot forget the feel of your lips on my mouth and skin. I cannot forget the delectable tease your tongue and fingers gave me. The pleasure, that momentous gratification, shook me all over whenever you clamped your mouth on my yoni to swallow the liquor it secreted.

'Showing my appreciation to Kanya, for conveying this delightful news of your arrival, I've just sucked her wet yoni and thereby appeased my parched throat with her consecrated liquor. Now, she's dismissed to attend some crucial arrangements and be ascertained of your facilitated movement through my canal.'

To be continued