Mantis Ch. 03: Vigilance

Story Info
Arthur helps take the edge off of a high stakes situation.
7.4k words
4.54
4.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story centric series and a direct continuation of the second chapter Mantis Ch.02 : Negotiations. I highly recommend reading the previous entries first. For those in need of a refresher or would simply prefer to start here, here is a quick summary of what has happened to our characters so far.

[Arthur, a struggling artist sought an interview at a local art distribution company. He was denied the job but instead had a wonderful date and evening with the CEO Evalyn Hunter. Arthur accidently stumbles upon her secret identity as the local Vigilante... The Mantis. After a long night, a deal was struck that would grant Arthur employment and would keep her secret safe.]

Anything inside a ' ' signifies a character's thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to read this story and I hope you enjoy.

...

Arthur wrung his hands as he stepped into Evalyn's office. She was pacing back and forth in front of her desk. Her usually neat blond hair was tugged and frayed as she reached up and pulled on it once more. She came to a stop staring at something on her desk. After a few seconds, she tapped her foot impatiently and started to pace again. She froze when she saw him in the door way.

"There you are! Jesus! I can't believe this is happening like this. You know last night I was up in the air about this whole deal and know that I'm in the thick of the fire, you were the first person I wanted near me." She shuddered as she sighed. The motion shaking her whole body. "This whole deal has me a nervous wreck."

"What's going on?" Arthur mused as he wandered over to the desk. Laid out across the wood was a series of paintings, all of them remarkably well done and each one was a completely different style. "Whoa! Are you hiring an army of painters now?"

Evalyn shook her head. "No, see that is my issue. This artist I have coming is good. Really good. He can paint a dozen different styles all flawlessly. He would be a huge asset for us but the problem is, he knows it. I can't intimidate him and he's pushing his luck with his asking price. I always try to pay my artists exceptionally well, but what he wants is absurd." She bit her lip. "And I'm still debating on it."

With a raised eyebrow, Arthur looked over the pieces again. "That is incredible. But I can see the dilemma." Something about the work felt off, but he couldn't quite place it. It was giving him a terrible sense of déjà vu.

"I would be paying him more than half of my current art team combined. It's ridiculous and I can't seem to convince him of a more reasonable price." She slumped into her chair and closed her eyes. "I just can't seem to think straight. A deal with this much on the line always puts me on edge."

Arthur leaned on the back of the chair and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Well, I helped you feel relaxed before. I'm sure I can do it again." He said with a slight smile as his thumbs started to work small circles in her shoulders.

"Arthur, I'm a Business woman by career. I should be able to handle this! I... I don't know. Maybe I should just turn the whole thing down."

"Shhhh." He commanded and Evalyn fell silent. "Just... take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. Focus on my hands as I try to loosen some of these knots in your shoulders. By god you are tense." His thumbs pressing deep into her shoulder muscles as he worked small circles. His hands providing gentle yet stern pressure to her back.

Evalyn closed her eyes and allowed to her head to lull from side to side as his hands worked their magic. Soft moans escaped her lips. "Arthur... I don't think this is going to help."

"Your face tells me otherwise." He whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine. The longer he massaged her back and shoulders the more she lost her will to work and gave into his machinations. Once she was sufficiently subdued to his touch, he pulled her back against the chair. His hands slid over her shoulders and down her collarbones. His fingers crawling over the tops of her breasts towards her exposed cleavage.

"Arthur... no, we don't have time."

He paused for just a moment, then resumed snaking his fingers across her breasts. "If you truly want me to stop, you know what you need to say." Carefully his hands slid inside of her bra grasping the twin globes with tender care.

Evalyn gasped and bit her lip. She surprised Arthur when she brought her hands up around the back of his neck, giving him better access.

"No resistance?" He grinned.

"You know I can never resist you." She whispered with adoration.

Taking her nipples between his fingers, his grin grew. "Good." He pulled on the sensitive nubs drawing out an exquisite breath from her in surprise. Unable to wait any longer he grabbed at her shirt and pulled it down. Excitedly he pulled her breast from her bra and squeezed it. The warm flesh cupped between his fingers.

"mmmmm, I love the way you touch me Arthur!" She moaned as her fingers snaked through his hair.

Arthur stood up and took a few steps back. Evalyn raised an eyebrow as she turned to look at him. "What? What is the matter?"

His wicked smile grew as he crossed his arms. "I want you to strip for me."

Evalyn paused for a second then smiled in return. Carefully she slid her blazer off her shoulders, her exposed breast jiggling with each moment. Arthur's eyes followed her movements with a predatory gaze that sent shivers down her spine. "Do you like what you see?" She cooed as she pulled her low-cut shirt over her head and tossing it onto her chair.

"I don't like it." He paused for dramatic effect. "I love it. Give me a little twirl, would you?"

She smiled as she turned away from him and unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. "Of course, sir. Anything you wish." She lifted her hands above her heads. Arthur's eyes widened as he could clearly see the sides of her breasts from her back. He gave a whistle in appreciation.

With a graceful twirl, she turned to face him. Her arms covering her breasts the best she could. A slight grin graced his face as he could still see the edge of her areolas under her arms. She spread her arms wide and let her breasts bounce free for his enjoyment. Her hips rocking side to side as she walked towards him. "Now what would you have me do, Sir?"

Curling his finger, Arthur beckoned her over. The clap of her heels upon the tile floor echoed through the room. Her hips swaying with vigor as a lustful twinkle sparkled in her eyes. When she stood in front of him, she let her hands drop to her sides. Fully exposed before him, Arthur leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth. Her throat rumbled with a satisfactory purr.

Grinning, Arthur trailed his finger along her inner thigh. As he brushed across her panties he chuckled in return. "Oh my, that didn't take much. You seem very ready for me, my dear."

At the phrase, my dear, her entire demeanor changed. She lowered her head and placed her hands behind her back. She lowered herself against his fingers, rubbing the soaked cloth into his hand. "Yes sir. I need it Sir."

A gentle touch to her chin brought her eyes up to his. Arthur stared back with deep adoration for the beautiful woman before him. "I want to see it in your eyes. Never hide your exquisite beauty my dear. I love to bask in your eyes." Her breath hitched on his words.

While her gaze was captured, he pulled her panties to the side and probed her entrance with the tip of his finger. Her mouth opened in surprise but no words came out. Arthur placed a single finger to her lips and winked. Then without warning he slide his other finger inside of her. Evalyn closed her mouth and struggled not to cry out. Her body shaking with anticipation as Arthur noisily fingered her. The scent of her arousal permeated the air. She shuddered as the sound of her own eagerness filled the room. His fingers wetly rubbing between her lower lips.

"Arthur... I"

His eyes locked with hers. His own arousal growing at the wet sounds and the feeble look of resistance she barely managed to hold. As her body climbed, he could feel her begin to clamp down on his fingers. She groaned with disappointment when he withdrew, leaving her hanging on the edge. Her own hand sought her clit eager to reach the bliss just moments away. She squeaked in surprise when her hand was snatched away. Arthur wagged his finger at her.

"My dear, you know how this works. You may not cum without my permission."

Her breath ragged as she stared back at him. Her chest rising and falling, cascading motion across her body. "May I cum?" She pleaded.

"No."

There was a moment of shock, and a hint of anger flashed across her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but then lowered her head, resigned to her fate. Arthur planted a gentle kiss on her forehead and she looked back up.

"To reach the greatest heights, one must climb carefully. When I do, finally let you... it will shake you to your core."

A sly smile crept into Evalyn's lips as she let out an excited giggle. Before she could say anything in return, Arthur guided her to her chair. Once she was seated he picked up her shirt and hefted it in his hand. She tilted her head to the side, curious. Her stay locks of golden hair dangling in front of her eyes. She watched in eager anticipation as he circled the chair behind her. He took both of her wrists through the back of her chair and used her shirt to tie her hands together.

Evalyn's grin grew wider. "Thank you, sir." She whispered. Arthur walked a circle around her, appraising his work before kneeling before her. "You are welcome, My Dear." His smile wide as his lips descended between her legs. Pulling her skirt up against her stomach, he planted a kiss on top of the soaked fabric of her panties.

She twisted under his lips. His laughter rose in his chest as he brought his thumb to her clit, rubbing the fabric in tight circles around the sensitive nub. She tossed and turned to the side, pulling against her restraint with an excited energy. "Arthur!" She gasped. Her mouth open as she felt the tides of pleasure rising up again.

Just as she thought she would finally cum, Arthur pulled his hands to her thighs. Evalyn groaned audibly with disappointment. "Not yet my dear." He whispered. He stood before her, his fingers undoing his buckle. The sight of him undressing made her squirm. He let his pants fall to the floor, his shaft at full attention and clearly visible beneath his boxers.

Reaching into his pant pocket he pulled a small foil package to light. Evalyn frowned. "Please sir..."

Arthur looked to her quizzically. "hmm?"

"Give it to me raw. I need to feel you inside of me."

"Yes, just as I'm sure you need to be pregnant. No, I don't think I need to be a father anytime soon. It stays on." He slid his boxers down to the ground and stepped out, his cock hard and throbbing from the sight of her beauty bared before him. She watched his every movement with a great hunger. He chuckled as he slipped on the condom, her eyes never leaving him. With great restraint, he placed the head of his shaft at her entrance. "Now... what do we say?"

"Give it to me! Fuck me!" She roared as she tried to pull against her restraints. Try as she might, no matter how she pulled or squirmed she couldn't make him go deeper than a light prod.

Arthur waved his finger. "My dear, what disrespect. That is not as all how we get what we desire."

Taking a deep breath Evalyn closed her eyes. Her mind was amok with chaos and arousal. She could hardly find the words she needed to say. Her thoughts only revolved around finishing what she started. After several seconds, she calmed herself enough to think. "Please sir... Please take me. Please let me cum."

"That's better." Arthur commented with a smug smile. With a single motion, he plowed his shaft into her soaking pussy. Evalyn threw her head back in a silent cry. Arthur's smile only grew as he continued thrusting. He knew in her haze she would have hardly felt his attentions and would have come quickly. Brining her back down served well to make the moment of penetration all the more memorable.

As his hips pressed against hers, he mused at he beautiful sight before him. Her large breasts swaying freely with each thrust. Her round hips, firmly in his hands. And her beautiful sight of her lower lips clamped around his cock.

"Evalyn look at me!" He commanded. She brought her head forward, her smile widespread across her face as he eyes locked with his. With each thrust her head bounced but her vision followed him like a hawk. As she came close he could feel her eagerness rise. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip as she prepared. It was that moment that he withdrew from her.

Her eyes flew open in shock! Arthur moved quickly to enact his plan. He reached behind her and with a pull of a sleeve he undid his knot holding her in place. Lifting her from the chair her put her in front of her desk. Gentle pressure applied between her shoulder blades caused her to lean forward.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you on your desk." He laughed. Positioning himself behind her he drove it in.

Evalyn squealed. "Fuck that's deep!" She was tense for a moment then melted like putty to the desk. Her ass held high, Arthur thrust into her. Her moans poured from her lips like a musical. As he continued to thrust into her, he could feel her inner walls massaging his member. Her desire practically radiated out of her skin. He could feel himself growing closer, a pressure building up deep within. Like water pressing up against a dam.

"Cum in me! Give it to me!" She cried. He chuckled as he realized she must have forgotten about the condom already.

"You are forgetting something my dear." His smug smile spread, sweat gathering on his skin as he slowed his trusts, trying to time things perfectly.

Evalyn was silent for a moment. Her heavy breathing complimenting the sound of his thrusts. "Please sir. May I cum?"

"Yes!" Arthur growled. "Cum for me."

The response was immediate. He felt her inner walls clamp down and she gave into her orgasmic bliss. Her voice carried out and filled the room with her cry. As her body responded to his words, he responded to her. The dam inside of him burst and he felt and eruption of pleasure. For what seemed like eternity, he held her in the throes of her orgasm until they both collapsed exhausted on the desk.

...

Arthur and Evalyn lay wrapped in each other's arms. The world passed by outside the room and neither of them cared. That was until her intercom came alive with Jacob's voice. "Ms. Hunter, A Robert Wells is here to see you."

Evalyn mumbled and closed her eyes. "Just send him away..." Her voice slow and slurred almost as if she were high. She grumbled as Arthur pulled away from her.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Come on, you need to do this. I'll help you." He started to sift through her drawers looking for candles or febreze. Something to get rid of the stench of sex that permeated the air. He looked back to see Evalyn sitting on the desk. Shirt still off and skirt hiked up around her waist. She stared out the window in a listless daze. "Evalyn! Get dressed!"

She looked down at herself, her eyes widened in surprise for a moment but then she shrugged. She lazily reached down for her shirt and started to put it on. Arthur sighed and picked up her bra, handing it to her. "No, Bra first. You have way too much bust to let it swing around freely during an interview. Also, your nipple would be visible the moment he walked in the door with how hard they are."

Evalyn shot him a look but snatched the bra from his hand. As she dressed Arthur noted that something still wasn't quite write. Her head seemed to lull from side to side and her movements were slow and uncoordinated. She put on her bra and sluggishly buttoned up her shirt. "There... Am I ready?"

Arthur rolled his eyes grabbing her panties and sliding them up her legs and then pulling down her skirt. He used his fingers to quickly try and fix her hair. He held up her blazer and shook it. "My god... I really did get you drunk on my dick. Well, how are you feeling?"

She sighed happily. "Like I am on cloud nine. I feel... relaxed, floaty. I feel good."

"I've heard of hitting subspace hard, but never like this." Arthur sighed. "Have a seat at the desk and I will try and handle most of this. Just... try to keep yourself together."

Evalyn nodded and slumped into her chair with a distracted sigh. She ran her hands up and down the leather of the chair marveling at the sensation. Jacob's voice came into the speaker again. "Ummm... Ms. Hunter. Is everything alright in there?"

Arthur took a guess and pressed one of the intercom buttons. "Everything is fine, please send him in." He then took his place beside her, trying to look intimidating. Evalyn reached for his leg and started to stroke his pants. He gently slapped her hand muttering for her to stop.

The door opened inward and in stepped a tall man with black spiky hair and a full black tuxedo carrying a rather large black briefcase. "Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare your eyes for Art like you have never seen!"

As the man placed the briefcase on her desk, Evalyn raised her hands to clap. Arthur gently placed his hand on top of hers and she put them back down. Arthur smiled to the man. "Let us see what you have and maybe we can make a deal."

"Yes, yes of course. I'm Robert Wells, though I don't recall Ms. Hunter mentioning anyone else being involved in our meeting." He smiled showing his perfect pearly whites.

"Arthur Reinhelm, Evalyn's new assistant. I help her with a variety of things. She asked me to be here today."

His eyes widened as Evalyn slapped his rear. "You bet your ass he does." She gloated. His cheeks warmed as he looked to her and she winked.

Ronald coughed grabbing both of their attention. "Yes well, as fascinating as that may be, I have Art for you." He flipped open his briefcase and brought out an array of various prints kept in plastic sheathes. Each one impeccably made and each a completely different paint style. "As you can see, I am very good at what I do."

Evalyn pawed at the artwork like a hungry cat. She scooped them up doing very little to hide her enjoyment of his work. Arthur sighed inwardly as he picked up one of the pieces to look at himself. 'This is completely different from my interview' he thought. Evalyn would let out little ooos and ahs as she worked her way through his collection. While the portfolio was impressive, something felt very off to Arthur. Even more off as the grin on Robert's face grew.

"So, I was thinking. I've gotten a few more offers. Quite a few of them surpass your initial amount. But your company was the one I was really interested in working with. What do you say you up the amount?" Robert entwined his fingers as he spoke. He had quite the confidence in his words which made Arthur's stomach more unsettled.

Evalyn's eyes could hardly stay open as she browsed his work. "Sure, how much did you want? A 10% increase?"

"I was thinking more like 50%" He said with a wolfish grin.

She yawned and shrugged. "Sure, why not? I'm already paying an insane amount. What's a little more. I'll have Jacob draw up the paperwork."

"Evalyn wait! Are you sure you want to do that?" Arthur started. His gut feeling was that this was all wrong. She wasn't thinking clearly and something about this guy was shady. "Maybe you need more time to think about it?"

Evalyn sighed. "Why Arthur? I have a good feeling going on right now. Let's just keep it going. After all its just money."

"yeah man, don't ruin her mood." Robert goaded.

Arthur clenched his fists. He knew this was a mistake if he could just prove it. He looked through the work one last time trying to place his finger on the bad feeling. Evalyn stood up and straitened her dress. She walked over to Robert and the two headed towards the office door. Robert was being overly complimentary to her as they walked. As he reached the last piece it hit him.