Manuel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two things Lisa had never done with Zach in bed since they married: uttered the F-word and engaged in anal sex. Zach had never said the F-word to her either. He wasn't into dirty talks. And as for buggering, Zach had never really suggested it, though there had accidentally touched her butthole on few occasions.

But within every man was a wild beast, something primal, something eager to navigate uncharted sexual terrains, and Lisa knew from the way Zach's eyes burned with raw passion that she had coaxed his out of hiding.

'You heard me, baby. Fuck your wife's pretty ass,' Lisa ordered.

'Oooh yeah.' Zach hurriedly pressed his cock on her asshole and pushed.

A pleasant groan rumbled from Lisa as her butt hole gave way for Zach's dick. He squeezed in. Thank God she wasn't loose from Marlene's invasions there, or Zach would have been lobbing some serious questions her way.

'So tight,' Zach moaned, pulling and pushing.

'Uh-hmm.' Lisa wound her waist in circles, bumping her ass against Zach, swaying to his slow rhythm. Her tiredness fled as her desire inflated.

Zach's hands found her breasts. Lisa covered his hands with hers and helped him squeeze her tender globes.

'I can't believe you're into anal,' Zach said, panting.

'Hurts a little, but it's all for you, baby.'

Zach slipped a hand to her pussy and massaged her clit.

'Oooh god!' Lisa groaned as the nerves there sang joyful tones. And to think she had been worried. 'Finger-fuck me, Zach. Please!'

More than happy to oblige, Zach inserted two fingers into her pussy, burrowing continuously. The tempo with which he pounded her asshole increased.

'Ooooh! Oooh fuck my ass harder!' Lisa called out. 'Finger my pussy faster!'

'Yeeah! Yeeah!' Zach said, puffing and sweating, his hips thrashing.

'Sodomise my ass!' Lisa said, shutting her eyes and kicking her ass more rapidly. The pressure was building in the depths of her pussy.

'I love you, Lisa!' Zach confessed.

'I love you too!'

'Oh god! I'll never doubt you again!'

'I love you!' Lisa said through gritted teeth. Her thighs clamped together, trapping Zach's hand, though his fingers still managed to continue stabbing her extremely wet pussy.

'I love you so much!'

'I love you!'

'Lisa!'

'Zaaach!'

Lisa reclined suddenly. Her body quivered, her thighs unfolded, and her cum spurted forth with a subtle hiss. She felt her ass fill with Zach's cum. The way he had his arms wrapped around her, quivering and sighing in her ear, Lisa could tell this was his best orgasm yet.

They remained so for a while, catching their breath, spent from their sexual work out. Then they dislodged. Zach chuckled and planted a kiss on Lisa's cheek, forcing a giggle out of Lisa.

'I love you,' he said.

Staring into his eyes, Lisa knew the words had come from his heart.

'I love you too.' She really did.

And that was when she realised, enough was enough. The time for dawdling had come to an end. She had to figure out how to break away from Manuel, for better or for worse, and Cecilia and Marlene were going to help her, whether they wanted to or not.

12