Manufacturer's Rep. Jenny Ch. 1

Story Info
Jenny applies for a new job.
764 words
3.64
99.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

The employment want-ad in Sundays Daily Mirror caught Jenny's eye:

MANUFACTURERS REP. WANTED

Medical supply O.E.M. in need of
energetic, enthusiastic individual
for immediate part time opening.
Flexible hours, excellent salary. Will
train, no experience necessary.
Some travel required, company
vehicle supplied. Please contact:

555-123-4567

She had been searching for a part-time position since quitting a full-time stint as a legal assistant three months ago (refer to her last adventure). The experience had left a bad taste in her mouth, and she was hoping to find a more flexible, independent position.

She called first thing Monday morning, and was told that applications could be filled out up to five o'clock all week. She decided to be one of the first applicants, and dressed up in a beige summer-weight business suit and powder blue blouse, tying back her long blond hair. She kept her make-up very subtle, trying to project a professional, yet feminine impression.

Finding the modern building in an industrial complex off of Highway 21, she parked up front in an open spot marked for visitors only, and entered a comfortable waiting area. She walked up to a waist high two-pane glass panel, situated on the inside wall, next to a closed door marked "Employees Only."

A soft chime had sounded as she had entered, and the glass panel slid open as she approached the window. A receptionist was seated facing her at a low wrap around desk, looking her over with a bright smile. "Could I help you?" she asked. Jenny was handed a clipboard with a job application, after she explained her interest in the ad she had seen yesterday. She took a seat in the room, and started filling out the simple application. The receptionist buzzed the office of Mr. Patrick, the owner. "I think we may have a live one already, Bill. Do you want to see her now?" Nodding her head as she listened to his directions, she said, "I'll buzz you when she's ready," and broke the connection.

Jenny finished the form in about ten minutes. It seemed most companies used the same form these days, so it certainly simplified job hunting! "Mr. Patrick will be right with you," said the receptionist, entering the foyer to retrieve the completed application. "Would you care for a cup of coffee?" she asked, pausing before she turned away. "Yes, that would be great! Cream and sugar if possible" Jenny answered. "I'll be back in a jiffy. Why don't you let me hang up your jacket? It's awful warm today!" she asked, holding out a hand. "Thank you, that's very nice of you!" she replied, slipping off the light jacket and handing it to her.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, as she stopped by Bills office on her way to the break room. The owner had opened up a wood bureau housing the security equipment, and was checking out Jenny on one of the closed circuit camera monitors. "She looks perfect. Holy shit, will you look at that rack!" He was a self-made man, having started from scratch, building his company into a thriving, multi-million dollar operation in what was a very competitive industry. He felt the key to his success was his crew of "Manufacturers Reps." They had never failed to close an order for him yet!

Unlocking the bottom drawer of his desk, he pulled out a small pill bottle. Shaking out a blue capsule in his hand, he walked over to Marsha, and handed it to her with a wink. "Nice touch asking for her coat! What would I do without you!" he said, giving her a quick peck on the forehead. "Remember that at bonus time!" she said. Fluttering her eyelids, she left his office and made her way to the break room.

A close friend at Johnson Pharmaceutical had given him the special "relaxing" pills, after he had bailed him out of a bad personal situation. They were part of a research project conducted by the military, as they searched for new, non-invasive forms of interrogation. Hearing that the pill had no side effects, his devious mind had immediately formulated what was to prove a very successful marketing strategy.

Marsha poured out a steaming mug of fresh brew, and plopped the tablet in. It began fizzing as soon as it touched liquid, disappearing quickly after a few seconds. Stirring in a dollop of sugar and splash of fresh cream, she returned to the foyer, offering the mix to Jenny. She thanked her profusely, immediately taking a small sip. "Mmmmmm!" she exclaimed.

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers