Manufacturers Rep. Jenny Ch. 4

Story Info
Jenny learns her line of products.
1.5k words
3.92
68.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

"Ah Jenny, you finally made it! Any problems, Kelly?" asked Bill. "Turn around and show Mr. Patrick how well you behaved!" she answered, turning to face her. Jenny turned, offering him a view of her ass. She could see through the glass that the shop had gathered outside, checking her out also!

"You will find that we reward good behavior generously. No doubt you now understand we also punish misbehavior strictly!" He said, seeing her glowing cheeks. "But. I…" Holding up his hand, he cut her off abruptly. "I don't want to hear it! Now come sit down, and let's get off to a fresh start!" He indicated a chair up against the back wall, facing the shop. "I'm sorry sir," she said, as she sat down, primly crossing her legs.

"Kelly, show Jenny the prototype for your new project" he said, handing her a black leather case, about the size of a small briefcase. "We are about two months away from introducing a revolutionary new product. Do you have any children, Jenny?" She shook her head no, watching as Kelly sat down next to her, setting the case in her lap.

Kelly's team has developed a new breast pump, which should take over the market. "Snap!" went the latches on the case, and she swung up the lid. Nestled inside was a stainless steel cylinder, about the size of a thermos bottle. Next to it was a clear glass bottle about the same size, scored with a scale on the side like a measuring cup. She picked up an odd looking, clear vinyl harness. Plastic tubing extended from it to both the cylinder, and also the bottle. "Breastfeeding has grown in popularity, and we see a huge market out there for our product. Most of the pumps today are poorly designed and inefficient. Good ones are expensive and bulky. With so many women returning to work soon after childbirth these days, a fast, efficient, and inexpensive pump should sell like wildfire!

The tubing was attached to clear, saucer shaped cups on the harness. Kelly placed the cups directly over Jenny's aureole, asking her to hold them in place while she drew the straps around behind her and fastened them together. Once properly adjusted, she got up and set the case down on the chair next to Jenny. One of the men kneeled in front of her, and grasping her breasts, shifted them in the harness. The soft saucers were large enough to cover her aureole, which showed right through the clear vinyl. "They are a perfect fit," the man said, backing up to stand with the rest of them.

"Adjust the dial to low, and turn the power on," said Mr. Patrick, nodding towards the case. She adjusted a small dial to the low position, and flipped the power switch on. A soft hum came from the cylinder, barely perceptible. She felt a pulling at both nipples, and looked down. The cups were squeezing and opening with a slow rhythm. She could see her nipple's being sucked forward as the cup compressed, and subsequently released as it relaxed. It felt remarkably lifelike, as both breasts were actually being suckled independently!

"Amazing, isn't it! I've been told by some of our test group that it feels just like their own child. Turn the dial up half-way." She adjusted it to the middle setting. Both the suckling and suction increased in strength and tempo, and she felt contractions begin in her womb, as her nipples had always been very susceptible to stimulation.

"You may have been curious as to why we have brought you on so early" he continued. "To properly demonstrate and sell this product, we feel it will be vital for you to actually go through the experience of induced lactation! Kelly is going to start you on an intense program right away. Kelly?"

She walked up to her chair, and turned off the machine. "You can take this prototype home with you today" she said. "Keep it with you at all times! Also wear the watch from now on, even to bed." She reached behind Jenny's back, and started to remove the milking harness. "I have a small control on my key-chain." She showed her a small device, like an automatic door opener. When I press the button, you will feel the vibration. "Jenny rubbed at her wrist, still feeling the sensation. When I do signal, you will be compelled to stop whatever it is you're doing, and start the session immediately! Keep the setting on medium for now, but slowly increase it to full over the next two weeks. I want you on the machine for twenty minutes at a time, no less!

"How is it possible for me to have milk, when I'm not with child?" asked Jenny. "You're going to be surprised!" answered Kelly. "Just the simple stimulation of your nipples by the suckling action of the machine will release the required hormones in your system to induce lactation. I am going to supplement this with a drug and vitamin program. Take two pills a day of each of these, one when you wake up, and one after dinner." She set two pill bottles inside the case. I want you to start drinking a minimum of twelve glasses of water a day! Make sure to get plenty of rest, and eat well, no junk food! I would expect to see some production within two weeks, probably sooner. I will start you off with three "sessions" a day, and work you up from there. Call me when you start to see milk." She placed one of her business cards in the case, next to the pills.

She went on to explain how the machine worked, and the proper way to clean it after use. "Before every session, I want you to spend a few minutes manually massaging your breasts. Stand up, please." She moved behind her, and reached around with both hands, cradling the bottom of each full globe. Jenny modestly covered her breasts up, as she saw the shop guys craning their necks to watch! "Hands up behind the neck, Jenny! You should know better by now!" said Mr. Patrick sternly. She snapped into position, exposing herself to the group once again. Kelly began squeezing her breasts, and drawing her grip outwards all the way to her erect nipples. She explained what she was doing, and showed Jenny the proper way to "express milk." She had Jenny work her breast alone for a few minutes, till she was satisfied she had the routine down properly.

"I think we're all set for now folks. Let's go back to my office, Jenny," said Mr. Patrick. She snapped the case closed, and followed the group out of the room. "You may as well know the girl you've been ogling!" he said to the group of workers, as they stepped outside the door. "This is Jenny Richards, our new sales rep." This drew polite applause from the group, and a few "Right-on's!" They crowded around, and she found herself shaking hands and trading introductions with all of them. Many of the guys took the opportunity to pat her sore ass as well! She finally broke free of them, and joined Mr. Patrick on his way back to the office.

"Kelly, could you gather up Jenny's clothes, and bring them in to us please?" asked Mr. Patrick, as they reentered his office. "Sit down Jenny" he directed, as he moved around to his chair behind the desk. They exchanged small talk, until Kelly returned with Jenny's clothes.

She finally got dressed, feeling much more comfortable. Marsha brought in more coffee, which she eagerly accepted. It was a let down though, not tasting nearly as good as she remembered. Mr. Patrick touched another button on his control, and her watch stopped signaling. The room seemed to come into sharper focus to her. "You will remember being shown around the offices today, and meeting a lot of new people" explained Mr. Patrick, in a calm, patient voice. "Kelly's instructions will be crystal clear, and when we signal you, there will be no hesitation to obey. Everything else will be fuzzy to you, however. You will be left with very warm and pleasant feelings of you experiences today. When I clap my hands, you will snap into present day!" Having this said, he slapped his hands together, producing a loud crisp noise.

He handed a folder to her across the desk. "Everything we discussed is outlined in this package. This is a summary of your annual salary and benefits." Jenny was stunned, unprepared for such a huge figure. "I don't believe in commissions, but I do reward performers handsomely. Payday is every two weeks, so we won't need to see you back till then. Do your homework, and work closely with Kelly! Learn that machine inside and out. Here's a copy of the equipment manual" He placed it on top of the case, along with her employment handbook.

"I'm glad to have you aboard, Jenny!" he said rising up from his chair. He lead her back up to the entrance, giving her a handshake and wave as she left. "She's going to make you millions!" said Marsha, as they watched her pass through the outside door. "What a great day to be alive!" he exclaimed, smiling and shaking his head, as he turned back to his office whistling a snappy tune.

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers