Many First for My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jeff had gulped the milk he said, "Tammy I know you are anxious, scared, excited and everything. I want you too totally relax. You watch Charles and Heather. I will treat you the same. If there is something you see that turns you off, tell us, okay."

"Okay Jeff that way there will not be surprises."

"Right Tammy, this will be a night that you will never forget. It's like the night you lost your cherry."

Tammy turned red again and we all smiled at her innocence.

Charles stood behind me, placed his hands on my covered breast, buried his mouth into my neck, and started kissing it and my ears while softly massaging my breast.

I glanced over at Jeff and he was doing Tammy the same way. She had her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Charles took his hands from my breast and lifted my black, silk, sleeves top. I was not wearing a bra so my tits were readily available. He continued standing behind me and replaced his black hands on my breast and at the same time layed his boner that was pressing tight in his trouser in the crack of my butt. I was melting at his hand and finger manipulations on my breast, with his mouth working on my neck and now shoulder.

I looked over at Tammy and her nips were at attention from the feelings she was experiencing from Jeff. Her eyes were still closed and we could her soft moans.

Jeff was undoing her jeans before Charles did mine. He must have been in a hurry to get into a new piece of white meat.

I watched her jeans fall. Even with panty liners, her panty showed signs of being soaked.

Charles said, "That bitch is in heat. Look at those panties, Heather. They are soaked."

Jeff removed his hands from her breast and tugged down her wet panties from behind. As he was helping her to step out of them, he was kissing her butt cheeks.

He returned to standing, drawing his wet pointed tongue up the crack of her butt, spine and neck before placing his hands back on her boobs.

Charles was quite that romantic with me. He helped me out of my jeans, and then his hands went right to my boobs and kissing my neck.

I watched Jeff turn Tammy so he could now hold her face and kiss her.

There was no doubt that the DFK was in place.

As the tongues were dueling, Tammy held Jeff's face now.

He undid his belt, dropped his trouser, and stepped out of them. He then slid his boxers down.

Charles was still behind me as we continued to be voyeurs.

Tammy was no longer interested in what Charles was doing to me. She was lost into Jeff.

I watched Jeff push them apart and then say, "Let's get on the sofa Tammy. You can sit in my lap."

As they walked to the sofa, Jeff pulled off his shirt and his cockeye was looking at the ceiling; all nine inches of it. Tammy did glance at us for a second as she followed Jeff like a little puppy.

Charles and I did the same.

Jeff went to work on her boobs with his mouth and one hand. The other hand went to her pussy and slit. She was fucking his finger or fingers. Her face was looking at the ceiling but her eyes were closed. Then we heard, "I am there Jeff. I'm cumm...Ohooooooo! Ohoooooo! Ohoooooo God, Ohooooo!"

Charles and I watched as she convulsed on Jeff and lowered her face into Jeff's neck as she continued to thrash and moan.

Jeff let her calm a little then said, "Lower your self onto my cock Tammy. Make yourself really feel good."

We watched her lift up, take Jeff's cock, and guide it to her honey hole.

She opened her eyes and mouth and said, "Oh God Jeff it's too big. It won't fit. It hurts. It's stretching me like nothing ever before. Oh God I can not do this."

"Shhhhhhhhhh babe, relax. Hold it there. Take deep breaths. Relax breathe deep. Rest. That's it just rest."

We watched as Tammy closed her eyes, did the breathing, and just froze in the position with her face buried in Jeff's neck. In the meantime, I had Charles cock buried deep in my soaking, hot pussy enjoying the sensations of the nerve stimulations.

I could see small movements in Tammy's body as she was really trying to get more of Jeff's cock into her and be like me. She was humping very slowly leaning into Jeff with "oooo...oooo...ooo..." every time she was on a down stroke. She must have been taking a tad more in each time.

Then we heard, "Ahhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggg!"

Charles and I looked over at Jeff and Tammy. Jeff had placed his hands on Tammy's shoulders and held her tight as he drove his cock to the bottom of her pussy by lifting his buttocks from the sofa. Her slow pace must have gotten to him.

"Relax, breathe deep, relax, don't move, relax, hold still, and breathe deep."

I looked at Tammy and she had lowered her face into Jeff's neck and had her arms around his head. He had his arms around her back holding her tight to his chest.

Tammy was following Jeff suggestions. Tammy lifted her head from his neck. Tears were trickling down her cheeks. Jeff was brushing them away softly. "Shhhhhh, shhhhhhh, take it easy babe. There is no more to get into you. You have it all. It will be okay soon. Just breathe and relax. It soon will be awesome. Let's kiss to get your mind off of it for a little bit."

We watched them go to kissing and Jeff's hands went to her boobs.

I went about fucking Charles's cock and got off.

I went about going for another cum. While doing so I was saying aloud so Tammy could hear, "God Chuck that cock of your has me going for my second cum. It fills me up so nicely. White guys cannot do this for me. Fuck me, Charles, drive that cock deep into me. Feed me your nut juices. My pussy needs a drink it is so hot."

"Oh Charles I'm there. I'm there, Oh God, yes, yes, yes."

I went about my cum and heard Charles growl his into my ear as he pulled me tight to him.

When I recovered, I looked over at Tammy and she was making very slow humps on Jeff's cock.

Charles and I watched as her tempo increased. I kept squeezing Charles's cock that was still buried deep in me.

We watched Jeff's fingers pinching the hard nipples. She screamed, "God, yes Jeff that feels so good, pinch harder."

He did an she let out with, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo."

Jeff lowered his mouth to one boob and sucked the whole thing into his mouth. Tammy grabbed his head and pulled it tighter to him. She was humping his cock at a good speed with her eyes closed, mouth open, gasping for air with shallow breathing.

Jeff slipped a finger in between them. He must have gone for her clit because she let out with a window-shattering scream as she convulsed on his cock with her orgasm.

The convulsion must have sent her on to the cock-induced one because she opened her mouth to scream but it was all air rushing out as she was violently shaking her body from the consuming orgasm. That triggered Jeff to unload and growl as he used his free hand to pull her tighter to him and sucking her breast yet. They both glistened in sweat.

We watched them recover. She opened her eyes and mouth saying, "My God Heather I have never been there before, wow."

Jeff was gasping for air.

Charles said, "Let's just relax this way for awhile and enjoy the moment. Tammy, I would love to have the pleasure of your pussy. Think while we are resting if you desire it like this, or missionary or doggie. We have all night so you could experience it all with both of us. We will just keep swapping partners until you say no more."

It became very silent except for Jeff and Tammy still recovering. Charles and I went about kissing and him pinching my nipples.

"Charles if it is okay with you, let me slip off of Jeff and lower myself onto you like Heather is there. I am stretched for sure so it should go in easily and then we can do the others that you suggested. I like doggie the best so maybe we can do that next."

"Whenever you are ready Tammy slip over here."

"I'm ready."

I slid off Charles and walked over to Jeff as Tammy was gingerly extracting herself from Jeff's cock.

Jeff then said, "Heather let's do what we like best."

I dropped to my knees on the floor, placing my breast on the sofa and Jeff moved off the sofa to kneel at my backside, already half hard.

He reached around and played with my boobs and clit. "God, Jeff you know were the spots are. God you turn me on so."

I glanced over at Tammy and she was lowering herself onto Charles hard cock gingerly, with her eyes closed. As she was letting it slip into her we heard, "Nnnnggghhh!" as it was filling ever crevice in her steaming pussy.

After it was buried to the hilt she said, "Wow this feels so good. I was expecting a new rush of pain. Oh yeah, I'm filled up, oh God Heather this is heavenly. Our folks would die knowing what we are doing. I want Jeff to do me like he is doing you next. Seeing you like that is so erotic. Oh, Charles you are getting to me. Suck my titty hard, please. Oh God I love this. It is so much better than my boyfriend's cock"

After Tammy stopped blabbing Charles said, "Tammy after tonight you will be able to handle anything that guys want to give you."

I watched her fuck Charles as his hands and mouth went to work. I heard him saying, "God Tammy your pussy is so hot and tight. I could fuck it all night if you'd let me. God you smell so sweet. I want to eat your pussy and drink your juices. Please let me before morning. That's it fuck me babe, fuck me and make yourself cum on my cock."

I closed my eyes and let Jeff take me to Blissville.

In the background, I heard Tammy going there at the same time.

After we recovered I went to the frig and pulled out some snacks I had made earlier in the day to give the guys time to rejuvenate.

When I was cleaning up, Tammy came in and said, "Wow Heather, after Jeff got me stretched I feel so good and happy. I know I will enjoy Jeff more now doing me doggie. I just love that position. It makes me feel a little slutty instead of miss pristine. I never knew we could take so much cock. It rubs ever nerve in us. No wonder you go for it. Thanks for sharing your friends. I need to make some of my own now. I will never go home again. I love it here."

She walked over to me, gave me a hug and kiss saying, "I love you Heather."

"Well let's get some food into these guys so they can play some more. That's why we have them here."

After we rejuvenated our bodies Jeff said, "Tammy why don't you and Heather kneel next to each other and look each other in the eyes while Charles and I fuck you guys' doggie. You can use your eyes to send messages as to how good it is feeling. Knowing you a little more now Tammy, you might even tell us how good it's making you feel.

When we reach the bed, we stood next to it while everyone's hands went groping. We got the guys worked up hard and they had rivers flowing from our pussies with the finger manipulations. Tammy was becoming more vocal in her appreciation of the attention Jeff was giving her boobs and pussy.

I said, "I'm ready for cock. Are you Tammy?"

"God yes Heather, these guys know how to get us to the edge quickly."

We crawled on the bed, got next to each other and smiled knowing what was going to happen. I heard, "Heather, this is so erotic. I wish I had known this about you years ago."

Just as that sentence came out she went, "Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh! God!" as Jeff slid his cock deep into her steaming pussy.

Then I heard, "Oh God yes, Jeff that feels so good. Oh God I love this. Oh god, yes, yes, yes."

I was enjoying Charles cock in me and his hands on my boobs.

"Oh God your hands feels so good massaging my breast, Jeff. Do it harder. Please pinch the nipples. Make them hurt."

"Ahhhhhhh, oooooooo God, God, yes Jeff that's it, aaaaaahhhhhhhh"

Well Tammy was getting what she wanted.

"God yes, Jeff make me cum, please, just like this make me cum. I'm there oh God Jeff, now please, uh...uh...uh...aaaaaahhh, I'm ooohhh...ohoo..."

Tammy was well on her way to Blissville with drool running out of her mouth along with shallow intakes of air. Her body was convulsing with Jeff holding her by the hips onto his cock as she thrashed about as the orgasm was consuming her.

Seeing that sent me over the edge to my Blissville with me shouting, "Oh God Charles, give me that nut juice. Put my fire out."

As he growled with his cock was firing deep into me, I saw stars in color before everything went black as the orgasm took charge of my body. I heard myself gasping for air as my nipps were rubbing on the bed sheets.

When we had recovered with the guys cocks still in us, Tammy and I were looking at each other with smiles of satisfaction.

We heard Charles say, "Why don't you two chicks stand on the floor playing with each others boobs and kiss, while Jeff and I mess with your clits and fuck you from behind."

Tammy's eyes opened more and said, "Wow Heather, in my wildest fantasies I never thought of doing something like Charles suggested and doing it with my cousin yet, this is unreal. Will I wake up and find out it is a dream. Can I move in with you Heather? I am learning so much spending time with you.

"Well let's do what Charles suggested and we can discuss the other later."

We stood next to the bed and faced each other smiling as our lips went to touch and our hands sought out each others breast. The guys stood there stroking the cocks and running there hands over our butt cheeks with the free hand.

Then they stepped behind us and laid their cock in the crack of our butts. Jeff was behind me and Charles behind Tammy. They used their foot to spread our legs apart for them.

One of Jeff hands went to Tammy's mound, while Charles sought mine out.

Their fingers found the clit, messed with them until they were hard, then finger fucked us. Tammy and I were moaning into each others mouths while DFK and pinching harder and pulling more on each other nips.

Tammy broke the kiss and hollered, "Fuck me with your cock Charles, please, now."

"No babe get off on our fingers and then we will fuck you good."

"Oh Charles please Oh God I'm Ahhhhhhh...ohoooo," as she convulsed in her orgasm. That triggered one in me feeling her tits rubbing and pressing into mine as she had reached around me for support as she was being consumed by her cum.

We both were gasping for air as we were recovering.

Then we both went "Ohooooooooo," as the guys fed us their cocks into our pussies that we were offering them. They did not let us cool down any.

Their fingers went to work on the clits and the cocks were drilling us. We were being pushed and shoved into each other. Tammy and I went to a DFK but all that did was send us over the cliff as we broke the kiss and shook as we were being overtaken with the cum. God with Tammy's tits pressing into mine, Charles unloading into Tammy's pussy, Jeff unloading into my pussy made for the most awesome cum of my life so far. This was a first time for me and another girl getting it this way. I would have never thought it to be my cousin. I would have collapsed if the guys had not had us on their poles and helping us to stay upright. Our pussy must have clam shelled around their cocks because the growl and breathing was the most intense I had ever heard from either Charles or Jeff.

When we had recovered. I suggested more snacks and a shower for Tammy and myself. The juices were all the way to our ankles and the air smelled of pure hot lust.

Tammy and I giggled as we headed for the shower. I said, "Wow Tammy we have so much in common."

She patted me on the butt and said, "Yeah this is awesome. I wonder if any of our other cousins are like us."

I am going to leave it at this spot. I shared many new experiences with her in the last few weeks. Tammy cannot get satisfied.

*

Comments and suggestion for this novice storywriter are welcome.

12