Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers

"Now hold it there." Michael said as he closely watched what she was doing.

The cock was poised at the entrance to her soaked, stretched pussy. She was throbbing as much cum as the man under her was. She slid back a little so the cock rested about a half inch inside her, but it wasn't in yet. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," the man said, as he squirmed under her. Her breasts rubbed against his chest as she laid there about to take his cock. She felt the head pulsing with his heartbeat. His heart was beating so fast she thought it might explode.

"Now, you there. Get behind her!" Michael shouted.

Ashley felt a man climb onto the bed behind her and she looked back. It was a younger, more athletic man, still in late thirties, early forties maybe... but a smaller cock... maybe five inches. He looked nervous, too, but he was rock hard. His throbbing cock pushed his veins out a lot. He had thick veins all over his cock. His cock head was disproportionately big compared to the rest of his dick. 'How would that feel?' she thought. He looked up at her nervously.

"Well, what are you waiting for, jackass?" Michael yelled.

The man behind her maneuvered himself forward and put his hands on Ashley's hips. The cock from the other man went into her pussy some and she felt the man gasp under her. "MMMMMMMM," she moaned. It felt good. She pulsed around his cock and looked down at him. She knew he could feel her doing that. She was toying with him.

"NOW!!" Michael yelled.

Ashley looked back and before she knew it, the man shoved his cock deep in her ass, his large head popping and stretching past her tight asshole. "AHHHHHHH!" she screamed in surprise.

Before she could react, he pushed down. The man under her inserted his cock a split second after him, filling her pussy and pushing against the cock that was buried in her ass. She could feel the cocks pressed tighter inside of her. The man under her instantly began cumming. His cock swelled up pretty good, stretching her more as he dumped his hot load inside her. The man behind her began pounding her ass as the one under her filled her pussy with his cum. He was cumming harder as he fucked her ass.

Ashley let loose a hard orgasm as her ass got fucked. She felt the man cumming inside her as she pumped her cum into his. The man behind her grunted hard as he fucked as hard as he could. Ashley screamed in pleasure and closed her eyes. She felt cocks rub against her hands. She opened and realized two men came to either side of her, presenting their hard shafts to her. She began jerking them as she got fucked. The man under her shook and convulsed. His cock was still hard and still cumming inside of her. He was cumming a lot she thought to herself.

Michael stood in front of her. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved his giant cock in her mouth. Her jaw popped and she choked as it invaded her mouth.

She bounced on the bed as the men fucked away and she jacked them off. She felt them swelling in her hands at the same time she felt the cock swelling in her ass.

Chapter Fourteen

"FUUUUUUUCCKKK ME!" Ashley screamed, as the man under her popped his cock out of her pussy.

She was getting reamed harder and harder in the ass. The man behind her was grunting hard trying to fuck her as hard as he could. His balls slapped her swollen pussy. She shuddered in ecstasy as he fucked her tight ass and his balls slapped against her. He gripped her hips tightly and pulled her into him. She moaned in delight.

She sucked harder on Michael's thick cock. He looked down at her approvingly as she sucked his precum out of his body. She felt more men grabbing her tits. Her nipples were hard and having someone rub them felt really good. She loved having this many men so turned on all at one time. They were absolutely enjoying her body to the fullest. She looked around as they jacked their cocks to her getting ass fucked and sucking Michael.

The man behind her started grunting louder and louder. Ashley popped Michael's cock out of her mouth and looked back at him. His eyes were rolling back in his head and he was staring at the ceiling. His cock was swelling inside her and stretching her asshole even more. "MMMMMM are you going to cum?" Ashley said.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god yes!" he screamed. His cock began to convulse and he pulled it out of her ass. He grabbed his cock and shot his hot load all over Ashley's back. Some of it hit her cheek as she was looking back at him. She was surprised at first that he pulled out, but she liked seeing how much cum she made him ejaculate out of his cock. "Uhhhhhgghhhhh fuck!" he moaned, as he shot more onto her ass. His cum dripped down to her pussy. The man under her was sucking her tits as his friend was jizzing all over her.

A woman came up to the bed and began licking all of the cum off of Ashley. Ashley arched her back and stuck her ass up as she licked. The woman worked her way behind Ashley, to her spread ass and shoved her tongue into her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh god!" Ashley screamed as her head shot back in pleasure. The woman was making sure Ashley was completely clean. Then she moved down to her pussy and began sucking her throbbing clit. Ashley moaned as she felt her engorged clit go into the lady's mouth. She flicked it around with her tongue bringing Ashley instantly to the edge of orgasm. Ashley reached back and pulled her head into her gushing pussy. The woman moaned with approval as Ashley pumped cum into her mouth.

Ashley turned her head back to see Michael getting up off the bed from in front of her. The man under her also slid out as Ashley moved to let him get up. His cock was limp now from dumping so much cum into Ashley's tight pussy. Two more men walked up to the bed. Ashley looked them up and down as her pussy was being devoured. She was able to control herself better now and not cum. She was enjoying the woman's tongue licking her ass and pussy up and down. Ashley pushed out some cum from the man under her earlier and the woman quickly licked it out of her pussy.

The men got closer. Both were very attractive, about Kevin's height and size, but blonde and tan. Both were very muscular and had chiseled abs. Both approached very nervously. They were in their early twenties. Ashley looked down and gasped. One had an extremely small cock... like maybe four inches. It was rock hard and throbbing at attention. He had his hand on it. He could completely cover the entire thing with his hand even though it was hard. The other guy was just as unfortunate. His was maybe an inch bigger... maybe 5 inches. He was stroking it hard and staring at her.

Ashley looked at them coyly and pushed back into the girl behind her. She grabbed Ashley's hips and pulled her into her mouth. "Ahhhhh yes," Ashley said, still looking at the men.

"Ashley, this is Ray and Leo," Michael said. They are new here and this is a very special day for them. Ashley looked at Michael with confusion. He stroked his cock as he spoke to her. She glanced down at it and her pussy instinctively throbbed. She was wanting it back inside her.

"These two men are both web developers, computer nerds if you will, and aren't too confident with the women. They been playing World of Warcraft their whole lives." Ashley looked back at Ray and Leo and they bashfully laughed... still rubbing their cocks.

"Ashley, they have never been with a woman before... and they really like you. They have been waiting for a woman like you for a very long time."

To Be Continued...

glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers
1...5678910