Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glahmwife
glahmwife
21 Followers

Ashley doubted that, but was excited at the same time. At this point, she was so horny and Collette knew it. She circled Ashley, looking her up and down. Ashley looked again at the mirror. She looked good, her ass in the air, tied to the bench in complete submission. Her pussy throbbed for attention. She felt an orgasm building even though nobody was touching her.

Collette lifted Ashley's head and kissed her again. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouth, each taking turns shoving them down each other's throats. Collette was a good kisser and had lips like Ashley. Collette kissed her neck and turned her attention to Ashley's breasts, which were extremely sensitive now. Her nipples were rock hard. Collette licked around them, which sent waves of pleasure through her chest, down her stomach and into her pussy, which pumped out more cum as a natural response.

Ashley had never been so wet or experienced her pussy just producing so much cum. Maybe it was the three weeks without cumming? Or maybe she was just enjoying it that much.

Collette pulled on her hair as she sucked her big breasts. Ashley moaned in ecstasy and her legs began to tremble. Collette stopped. "Don't tell me you're about to come again??" she said.

"I can't help it," panted Ashley.

"Well, we will just have to do something else." She walked away from Ashley towards the door and stood there.

Ashley looked at her, begging her to come back and finish the job. She shifted her legs again, which made cum drip out of her pussy and down her right leg. She needed to release so bad. She was on the verge of cumming. She was sure her pussy was visibly swollen and covered in her cum. She could also feel that her clit was allot bigger than usual. It was full of blood and so aroused, she could feel it when she shifted her weight from leg to leg.

Collette nodded at the mirror and folded her arms. Ashley's eyes darted at the mirror. Someone was on the other side!! Oh god, they can see all of this! See her being dominated and being so aroused, so easily. They can see her naked body, strapped down and on display. She felt flush all over her body and closed her legs. She hadn't realized she had them spread open. She put her heels together and felt her throbbing pussy poking out under her asshole. She had never felt it that engorged before. She could see it when she looked in the mirror.

Soon the door opened and in walked a tall young man. Ashley looked up when he came in and immediately became embarrassed. Here she was completely naked and here was a good-looking man whom she has never met, seeing all she had to offer completely on display. Ashley looked away.

He was young, early twenties maybe, and dressed extremely nicely. In fact, she remembered him being outside when she and Kevin got to the place. He was the tall one that stood out in the group outside. He was really tall, about 6.5", and built like a soccer player - very lean, probably not an ounce of fat on him. His brown hair was slicked back.

He walked in with his head down. Like a servant. He was pushing a tool box and brought it over to Collette. Ashley kept watching him in the mirror. He glanced at her but then looked away. Ashley felt ashamed again. She began having second thoughts. She wasn't up for all of this. She looked back at her reflection in the mirror and noticed that her legs were spread wide open again - legs straight, ass proudly on display. She didn't even realize that she had done this.

"This is Vilh, Ashley," said Collette. Ashley looked up, (after closing her legs and pushing more cum out of her pussy) and looked at Vilh. He smiled and nodded at her.

"Vilh handles my toys and has worked here for a long time. He is a professional, so don't be bashful, Ashley!" Ashley did a half smile and looked away. Vilh turned and walked out of the room. He glanced back at Ashley, strapped to the bench, pussy in the air, before he shut the door.

Ashley felt violated. "What the fuck?" she said to Collette.

"What, you don't want anyone watching?" Collette asked and walked towards her, pulling the toolbox behind her.

"Just a little heads up next time would be nice," said Ashley.

"Oh, I'm sure you don't mind," said Collette, "I need someone to assist me with my tools. He's a professional and is used to this... don't be such a whiney bitch. Besides, your pussy says otherwise."

Collette ran her finger from Ashley's clit, through her pussy and over her tight asshole and picked up a good amount of cum on her finger along the way. Ashley cried out in pleasure... she didn't realize it, but she had been begging to have her pussy touched. She almost came and her legs shook. Her pussy flooded with more cum from her urethra. It was practically working overtime pumping out warm wet cum.

"Goddamn, Ashley, do you always get this wet?" asked Collette. "This is ridiculous. I've never seen someone produce this much cum."

Ashley could feel more pumping down her leg. She remained silent, anticipating Collette's next touch. Collette walked in front of her and reached into her toolbox. Everything looked like it was wrapped in plastic. From the looks of it, she had quite a collection, but Ashley couldn't really see.

Collette pulled out a metallic device. It was stainless steel and shaped like a J. At the top of the J was a loop, and at the bottom was a steel ball, about 3 inches in diameter. It looked rather imposing. Ashley quivered looking at it. What was she going to do with that?

"Here, hold this," Collette said and, without warning, she shoved the ball part of the J into Ashley's mouth. It was big and Ashley's jaw popped loudly. She couldn't spit it out and choked a little. The pain from her jaw radiated throughout her body but quickly faded. The pulsing of her pussy overcame any pain she might be feeling.

Collette used her hands to pull up Ashley's hair. She had clearly done this before because she was able to get Ashley's hair into a tight bun within a few seconds.

"There, now I can see your pretty face," said Collette.

"MMMMPHHAHH!" mumbled Ashley.

"You shouldn't speak with your mouth full," said Collette, and pulled the device out of her mouth.

Ashley spit on the floor. "Fuck! I have a bad jaw." yelled Ashley.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk unless I said it was ok?!!" Collette yelled. She pulled a gag out of her box and walked behind Ashley.

"I'm sorry, I won't say anything, Collette," said Ashley.

"Hmm, I don't know if I trust you." She reached around from behind and stuffed the gag in her mouth. Ashley thrashed a bit but couldn't move very much. Collette snapped it behind her head and secured it in place. The gag had a piece about three inches long, that went into Ashley's mouth and stayed there. Her eyes watered and she tried to yell out but couldn't. Collette was behind her and began stroking her back.

"That's a good girl, now calm down. It's not bad if you just take it." Ashley liked her touch on her back and stopped trashing. Her legs instinctively spread again.

"Ohh, you like that, don't you?" Collette took the steel J and glided it down her back towards her ass. Ashley shivered and shook. It got closer to her ass and her pussy started quivering again. The anticipation was killing Ashley as the ball glided along her skin. Collette rolled it over her asshole and slowly slid it down against her pussy lips. She got to her clit and rubbed the ball against it. Her clit was protruding out of her lips and convulsed every time the ball touched it in the slightest.

At the same time, more cum pumped out. Ashley wanted her to fuck her pussy with the ball. She was thinking about the size of it when it was in her mouth. It was large and would stretch her just slightly, but that what she wanted. The head of Kevin's cock was almost about the same size, so she knew it would feel good.

Collette rubbed it against her lips some more, coating the steel with Ashley's thick cum. Collette swiped a finger over Ashley's pussy and put it in her own mouth. "God, you taste good, Ashley."

Ashley was on the verge of cumming, but she wanted to wait until Collette shoved the ball into her tight, waiting pussy. She didn't want to get in trouble for cumming when she wasn't supposed to. Ashley's legs shook. Her arms pulled against the straps. She wanted to shove it in herself, if Collette teased her much longer. Her pussy throbbed against the steel.

Collette asked her if she wanted it in her. Ashley quickly nodded and looked back at Collette. Collette pushed it hard against her clit. God here it comes thought Ashley and pulled against the straps, pushing her pussy against the ball. Collette then took the ball and quickly ran the ball up towards her asshole, pushing it into her pussy slightly then kept moving it upwards. She got to Ashley's asshole and pushed. The pressure was a shock and Ashley was not expecting it. The ball was coated in so much cum it slid in easily and popped into place.

Ashley moaned loudly through the gag and felt an orgasm completely overtake her. Her legs buckled and all the weight went onto her stomach. Her pussy clenched, which pushed against her anal cavity, pushing hard against the steel ball, making her cum that much harder. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt cum streaming down her legs. Her whole body was shaking and she began to feel how much her ass was stretched from the ball. This was probably the widest thing she had ever had in her ass. She continued to shake in ecstasy and completely forgot about who may be watching her through the wall.

Collette positioned the J so that the curve of it went up her back and the loop was in the small of her back. Ashley didn't notice that she had taken some rope and tied it to the loop. Ashley's eyes were closed, enjoying the orgasm when she felt rope around her neck. Collette pulled it tight and attached it to the loop. Now Ashley's neck was connected to the J that was in her ass. If she looked down, she would choke herself and the rope would pull the ball deeper into her ass. She cried out through the gag.

Ashley tested it out, looking down and pulling on the rope. The ball slid deeper into her ass. Ashley's pussy made a sucking sound as it immediately convulsed from orgasm and worked to pump more cum out of her quivering body.

Collette stepped back to admire her work. "fmmmk mmmm..." Ashley said, through the gag.

"What?" said Collette. "I can't hear you!" she said, sarcastically.

"FFMMMMKKK MMMMMK!!" Ashley responded.

Collette laughed. "Hang on, sweetie." Collette turned her back to Ashley and began taking off her dress.

Ashley watched with lust as Collette revealed her body to Ashley. Her hips were a little wider than Ashley's, but her legs were just as long. She had curves that Ashley admired. Her dress fell down and her breasts popped out, nipples rock hard. Collette had a clean-shaven pussy. She bent over as she slid her dress off, letting Ashley see her pussy. It was swollen and appeared to be wet.

Collette left her heels on and walked towards Ashley. Ashley was looking up, as she had stopped cumming and had Collette's full attention. Collette straddled one of Ashley's outstretched arms that was attached to the ground and lowered her pussy onto her arm. Ashley moaned as she felt how wet Collette was. Collette slowly slid down her arm, leaving a trail of clear cum and moaned while staring into Ashley's eyes.

"Now, let's hear what you have to say, sweetie," Collette said while her pussy pulsed against Ashley's arm. She took the gag out of Ashley's mouth. Ashley moaned in relief as the large gag was removed from her mouth.

"Fuck me!" said Ashley, once she caught her breath. I want you to fuck me." Ashley desperately needed something in her pussy and figured Collette could find something in that large box of hers.

"Oh, poor Ashley," said Collette. "I think you have cum enough for now." Ashley stared at her with begging eyes. Her pussy throbbing for attention.

Collette stood up. "You need to make me come now," she demanded to Ashley. Collette turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the toolbox. She backed up into Ashley's face.

Ashley was shocked, she had never done this. She noticed Collette smelled really good. Ashley stuck her tongue out and took a quick lick...as if testing the waters. Collette reached back and shoved her head into her pussy, which pulled on the rope and pushed the ball back into her ass. Ashley moaned as did Collette.

Ashley began licking her pussy. Collette's pussy quivered as Ashley licked. Ashley liked the taste and could feel another orgasm building in herself. As she licked, the rope pulled on the ball in her ass. Collette's pussy pumped out cum into Ashley's mouth. Ashley could feel her pussy contracting and pulsing. She took Collette's clit into her mouth and Collette screamed with pleasure. Ashley sucked her clit, which seemed to produce more cum. Collette was rocking against her face, and cum was streaming down Ashley's face as she licked vigorously.

"Harder!" said Collette, and pushed Ashley's head deeper into her pussy. The rope was tight against Ashley's neck. Ashley like the feeling of the circulation being slightly cut off, along with the pulsing of her own pussy. She could tell Collette was getting close to cumming. She noticed the cum changed from being thick and warm, to being a little thinner yet more slick.

The pussy produces this when it gets close to cumming. This is something Kevin loves about Ashley and now Ashley was getting to experience this herself.

Collette was beginning to rock back and forth and moan loudly. Her pussy was dousing Ashley. Collette's pussy began contracting on Ashley's tongue. Ashley felt a wave of orgasm coming over her. Her inner thighs were soaked as her pussy yearned to be penetrated. Ashley licked harder. Collette froze completely, pushing hard against Ashley's tongue. Ashley felt Collette's pussy release, making a pumping sound as it began to squirt on Ashley's face.

"God, you're making me squirt! she screamed. Ashley kept licking and pulling against the rope. Oxygen was getting cut off to her brain, yet she felt a powerful orgasm coming on. Collette shook violently against Ashley as her legs buckled and she fell away from Ashley. Ashley pulled harder with her neck on the rope as her orgasm ripped through her body. She looked in the mirror and saw herself squirting cum out of her tight pussy. She sprayed the floor behind her wildly. Her vision started to go black as she trembled in orgasm. She swallowed Collette's cum as she twitched on the bench, pulling at the straps. She collapsed as she lost consciousness, her pussy still throbbing violently in the air as she lay limp across the bench.

Chapter Four

Ashley woke up see to Collette looking at her. A soft pad had been put under her against the bench and she had been propped up. She looked around and noticed an IV in her arm. "What is this?" she said groggily.

"We are replacing your fluids, Ashley," said Collette. "It's a liquid IV. Harmless. Your husband signed off on it, so don't worry."

Ashley looked back and noticed the ground was still wet around her from her cumming so much. She noticed she had been cleaned up but she was still tied down but only at the waist. Her arms were free now.

She was still attached to the bench but had a little better movement. They also repositioned it so that it was taller now, she could lean forward and rest her upper body on the bench. She was still, however, in a somewhat standing position.

The IV felt good, she could feel herself getting her energy back. She also noticed that they had taken the ball out of her ass

She noticed that she smelled good. "Oh, we bathed you," Collette said. "You were asleep and we took the liberty."

"Thanks, I guess," Ashley said.

"We have to keep you looking good for the rest of the night," Collette said. "It's only midnight."

At that point, the door swung open. Michael strutted in, wearing a silk robe. Ashley suddenly realized she was still naked, but didn't mind as much. She figured he may have been watching on the other side of the mirror. Her pussy quivered a little, as if waking back up. She felt more relaxed.

"We put a relaxant in the IV too, I hope you don't mind." said Collette.

"What!!" Ashley sprung up, exposing her breasts - she covered them quickly. "You drugged me?!?

"No." said Collette. "I said it's just something to help you relax. Your husband approved that, too, said you have anxiety, sometimes." Ashley felt a wave come over her. She felt euphoric and happy but not drugged.

Collette stroked her face. "God you made me cum hard," she said to Ashley. Ashley smiled and touched her back. She reached out and touched Collette's breast and pulled her close to her. Collette was up on the bench and slid closer so Ashley could kiss her. They kissed passionately, Ashley's waist pulling on the restraint as she struggled to pull Collette into her.

Ashley ran her fingers down her stomach and danced around Collette's clit. Collette moaned and slid her hips closer. She was sopping wet as Ashley slid her fingers into her pussy. Her pussy clamped down on her fingers. Ashley's legs spread again and Collette reached around behind her and grabbed her ass tightly. Ashley's pussy was throbbing again, wanting Collette to shove her fingers back into her warm pussy. Collette turned and wrapped her legs around Ashley as they continued to kiss. Ashley pushed her fingers into Collette and pushed on her g spot. Immediately cum pumped out of her and she moaned loudly.

Ashley looked up to see Michael, seated in a chair someone had brought in. He was smiling. Ashley stopped. "Oh, shit! I forgot you were in here. Sorry."

"No need to apologize," he said. "Besides I was enjoying the view. It's not every day that an amazingly beautiful, tall redhead graces our establishment."

Ashley blushed. "I'm sorry, I don't think my husband would want you in here with me like this." Ashley closed her legs, forcing cum out of her pussy again. She quietly cursed her body that simply would not behave.

"Oh, we don't do anything that's not approved by your husband," Michael replied. "We can't risk civil or criminal charges in this line of work. I wouldn't be in here if he wasn't privy to it. But, if I make you uncomfortable, I can leave,"

Ashley thought for a second but, faster than she could get a word out, Collette forced three fingers into Ashley's pussy. Her pussy exploded as if on command. Her knees buckled and she would have fallen if it hadn't been for the strap on the table.

"Gaaaahhhhh!! Fuck!!, Ashley screamed, as Collette continued to fuck her pussy with her fingers. The thinner, slicker cum began to pump out of Ashley's pussy and Collette thrust harder.

Ashley was screaming in pleasure. She gripped tighter to Collette and just as she was about to cum, Collette withdrew her fingers from Ashley.

"Shit, Collette!" Ashley gasped. "I was about to cum so hard." Collette smiled.

Ashley pussy pulsed as the orgasm subsided back up into her body. Cum slowly dripped down her legs. Her legs were spread wide and her hands pressed firmly against the bench, trying to regain control of her breathing.

Colette spun around and hopped off the bench and went and stood by Michael. Ashley looked up and saw a bulge under Michael's robe. It throbbed slightly under the fabric and he was staring right at her. She was still breathing heavily, her breasts heaving up and down. She stared at the bulge, as if she didn't know what it was.

"Well, look what you made me do, Ashley," he said to her. Ashley looked back up at his eyes and he winked at her... like an old man. She blushed and smiled, she couldn't help herself. She felt warm all over.

glahmwife
glahmwife
21 Followers