Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers

"Do you want to see it?" asked Collette. This caught Ashley by surprise.

"Uhhhhh," stammered Ashley. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Collette strutted over to Ashley and went up behind her. She whispered in her ear, "Don't be such a scared bitch," and ran her finger over Ashley's pussy from behind. Ashley shuddered in response, spreading her legs wider. Collette flicked her finger and walked back to Michael.

"Stop teasing me!" Ashley playfully stammered. Her pussy wanted Collette to fuck it so badly, she was tired of fingers. She wanted a strap on, dildo, or something.

Collette went back to her place by Michael. His tent was still pitched. She joked to him, "looks like your little blue pill kicked in, babe." He laughed, "Ha! Don't knock it till you tried it. As a matter of fact, most men that work here prefer them, regardless of age. They are really something else."

Ashley blushed again and said, "You don't look that old, Michael." He looked at her, "Well, thank you, darling. You are something else, too." She smiled at him.

Collette said, "Ashley, you never answered me, do you want to see it?"

Ashley just stood there. She looked at Collette then, for some reason, glanced back at the throbbing bulge under the robe.

"And there's your answer, sir!!" Colette yelled. Ashley looked back at Michael and stammered, "uuhhhh." He smiled back at her.

Before any real words could come out, Colette pulled back the robe, exposing his throbbing cock. It pulsed as the fabric brushed over it. Ashley naturally looked back at it. It was only about 5 inches - average male size she guessed - but it was really thick. Thicker than Kevin's. Collette grabbed it at the base with her hand. Her fingers couldn't fully wrap around it, and Asjley remembered her having some decently long fingers. Collette slowly stroked it and he let out a groan as his head went back on the chair.

His balls were very big, too, and hung low, perhaps because of his age. He was clean-shaven. He was rock hard as Collette stroked him slowly. Ashley looked on at his throbbing member. The head was red with blood. Collette squeezed hard and moaned herself. She looked back at Ashley, "What do you think, hon?

Ashley couldn't say anything. She noticed her pussy was pulsing again as she watched the two. Her legs were spread again and she leaned a little forward on the table. Collette continued stroking Michael's thick cock. Ashley could see the glisten of pre-cum seeping out of his cock. He moaned with approval, glancing up at Ashley. He noticed her staring at his cock.

Collette took Michael's cock into her mouth. She opened wide and swallowed the head. It looked like it barely fit in her mouth. Ashley looked on, her pussy swelling. She could feel her clit getting engorged with blood. She rocked her hips slowly. She loved watching porn with Kevin but this was a completely different experience all together.

Collette worked his shaft up and down with her head. His cock seemed to swell even thicker and Collette popped it out of her mouth. She went back to jerking it a little. Ashley noticed Michael had put his fingers in Collette's pussy. She was moaning and rocking back and forth.

Then Collette stood up and straddled Michael. She gripped his cock with one hand and steadied herself with the other. Ashley stared at his engorged cock. Collette slowly lowered herself down, her pussy lips touching the head of his cock. Precum was still slowly dripping out.

Collette inserted the head by rubbing it around her lips first. Ashley could see her pussy lips stretching around his cock. Her own pussy throbbed as she looked on. Collette lowered herself carefully down, her pussy stretching more and more. "Fuck, Michael, you're going to rip me!" she cried out.

She slid all the way down on his 5 thick inches and rested on the base. She reached back and rubbed his balls. One ball about fit in the palm of her hand. She massaged them back and forth. She slid upwards glancing back at Ashley. Ashley was looking at the stream of cum that coated his cock as she moved upward on his shaft. He moaned out loudly. "God, that feels good!" he said.

"Ashley, you doing ok over there?" he said and looked at her around Collette as she began slowly riding him, getting used to his girth. Ashley stammered, "umm yes sir..." and tried to conceal the fact that she had been rubbing her clit with her finger. It was huge at this point. Hell, her whole pussy was doing things she had never experienced.

Collette rode Michael faster and faster. She moaned louder and louder. He pulled her hips down onto his wide cock. Ashley could tell she was getting close to cumming and rubbed her own clit faster. Michael thrust faster into her, and her moans got really loud. Then, all of the sudden, she slammed herself down all the way on his cock. Her legs clenched around him. Ashley could see her cum pouring over his balls.

Ashley rubbed her clit harder. She loved seeing Collette squirting all over Michael. Collette's body shook uncontrollably as she wrapped herself around his body. Ashley felt a surge begin to go through her body. She began to shake against the bench, the strap once again holding her in place. She was trying to keep quiet... she didn't want Michael to know she was masturbating to them.

With one final pump, Collette cried out and Ashley began to cum... as quietly as she could. Ashley let out a whimper and Michael looked around Collette again at her. Ashley tried to freeze but she was still shaking uncontrollably. Michael smiled and lifted Collette off him.

"What are you doing??" Collette yelled.

"We are being rude guests, Collette, Ashley is over there all by herself. He stood up, still rock hard having not even cum yet. Collette's cum was dripping off his cock. He began to walk towards Ashley. Ashley tensed up and closed her legs again, which actually triggered a minor orgasm. She shuddered and let out a groan.

Michael walked towards Ashley, leaving Collette by the chair. His cock swayed back and forth as he walked. Ashley gripped the side of the bench, as if to brace herself. She was shaking and broke out in a sweat. He smiled as he walked over to her.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" he asked.

"Umm, yeah," Ashley said.

"You mind if I stand next to you?" he said.

"Yeah," replied Ashley, glancing at Collette, who was smiling.

"You mind if I stand behind you? Maybe loosen that strap around your waist?" he smirked.

"Ummm..." Ashley bit her lip as he moved behind her.

Chapter Five

Ashley gripped the bench tightly. She could feel him behind her. He hadn't touched her but she could feel his presence. Her mind was racing. She looked down at her arms and they were shaking. What was Michael thinking as he stood behind her? Was he looking at her? Could he see the cum oozing down her legs from the intense orgasm she just gave herself as she watched him stretch Collette with his thick cock.

Ashley wondered how she looked from behind. Did she turn him on? Did he want to bury his cock into her pussy? She hadn't been fucked in weeks... how would it feel? Would he enjoy it? Would she enjoy it? How would his thick throbbing cock feel inside her tight pussy? Would she cum hard or would she freak out? She didn't want to betray Kevin. What would he think of another man burying his cock inside of her? Her mind continued to race.

She felt Michael put his hands on her shoulders, she jumped and electricity shot through her body. Her pussy twitched and pulsed, then subsided. Her legs were still clinched tightly together.

"It's ok, Ashley, don't be nervous. I won't do anything too you. This is all about you and what you feel comfortable with. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, said Michael. "Remember the information your husband went over with us? The on limits/off limits list? He approved what we can do to you, but instructed us that you can stop this at any time. Everything you will experience are things that you want and that he has approved. Nothing will be attempted outside those guidelines."

Ashley's mind continued to race. Her pulse was quick and her heart was beating in her temples again. His hands were still on her shoulders, he rubbed gently and Ashley seemed to calm a little. She stopped shaking. She thought to herself, has Kevin really approved this? Or are they fooling me? Maybe they are taking advantage of me and when Kevin picks me up he will be furious and divorce me. This has got to be a test. Surely it is. I can't do this and I can't be here she thought.

Michael continued to rub her arms and shoulders. It felt good. His grip was strong and firm. She could smell his cologne. She dropped her head a little as she relaxed to the massage and thought about her next move. She was going to tell them she wanted to stop, but she was enjoying the rubbing for now. A man hadn't really touched her in three weeks. She got home from the airport and hadn't really spent any time with Kevin.

That was supposed to all happen when they got home tonight. They were supposed to come home; he was going to rip her dress off and... oh, god, what was that?

Michael's cock brushed against Ashley's ass cheek as he was rubbing her. She could feel he was still fully erect. Precum smeared across her cheek. She could feel it. A charge of energy went through her body where his cock touched her. She acted like she didn't notice. It tapped her again this time resting against her ass while he rubbed her shoulders. She couldn't think with it just sitting there. All her focus was now on his cock and what he was going to do with it. She couldn't fuck him yet she could feel her pussy start to throb again.

Stop it, she told herself! But she hadn't been fucked in so long, it was like her body was thinking for her. She fought her primal urges. She thought he was too old for her! Her mind went back to his cock. It moved back and forth on her cheek as he was rubbing her shoulders. She let out a moan.

"Ahh, you like that," said Michael. Ashley didn't even think and responded, "Yes!" She caught herself. Oh, god, was he talking about the massage or his cock rubbing against my ass?

She looked up and saw that Collette was in the chair rubbing her pussy. She could see the cum on her fingers. The sight was a turn on. And Ashley's pussy throbbed some more watching her. She felt Michael's cock pulse against her ass. He moved closer to her and it slid up her ass cheek, oozing precum as it went. It was pressed harder against her now. He was definitely doing this on purpose now... she let him keep rubbing her.

His cock moved over around on her ass, coating it with his fluid as he rubbed. Ashley thought those big balls must be just full of cum all the time, that why it's oozing so much. She liked that he was turned on while he was touching her. His thick cocked pulsed against her.

Ashley had her eyes closed now. She was enjoying the touch... and feeling him against her. But she didn't give him any indication she wanted him inside of her... until Collette said something.

"Damn, Ashley! You must like your massage," said Collette. Ashley opened her eyes and realized that her legs were open again, her pussy clearly visible to Michael from behind. She had even bent over slightly on the bench during the massage. She could feel her pussy was soaked again and her body was pumping cum in between her lips. It was throbbing and swollen.

She froze. If she closed her legs again, she knew cum would drip everywhere again, and Michael would see how turned on she was. She didn't move... Michael felt her tense up and stopped rubbing her shoulders. His cock withdrew from rubbing on her ass. She felt him step back.

"Collette can you bring me what we discussed?" Collette picked up a small bag and brought it to Michael. Ashley remain frozen on the bench, half bent over, pussy on display.

Collette disappeared behind Ashley. Ashley looked straight ahead and didn't move. Maybe Michael got the hint that Ashley wasn't going to fuck him and he was going to fuck Collette again in front of her. Ashley would like to watch that again. She enjoyed seeing his thick cock sliding in and out of her. Ashley's pussy throbbed thinking about it.

Ashley heard rustling behind her then the crumple of plastic. She could hear the two moving behind her, then could feel Michael getting closer behind her. Then, all of a sudden, a plastic wrapper flew over Ashley and landed on the bench in front of her. She tried to focus in on it. What the hell? It was gold... oh, god, is that a... condom wrapper?

At that moment, something touched her pussy lips, slightly parting them, and she could feel Michael's hands on her shoulders. Ashley almost immediately came. He wasn't even inside her. She trembled and her legs shook. His wrapped cock sat against her pussy. Her hips went forward some and his cock dropped away from her lips. He whispered, "Remember, you can say when anytime."

Her mind went back to racing, and she couldn't think clearly. Her pussy was on fire and was visibly pulsing. She could feel cum pumping from her stomach to her pussy. Her whole body was humming. She felt his cock return to her lips. "Oh, god," she moaned and gripped the table. He still hadn't put it in, he just rested it there. She couldn't be teased anymore. She had an orgasm that was on standby and ready to burst. She could hear the cream pop as her pussy lips parted. She could feel his head throbbing... but he wouldn't slide it in. Ashley was trembling.

"Ashley are you ok?" Michael said coyly. Ashley didn't respond. She was focusing on the waves of orgasm that were threatening to explode at any minute. Her pussy and her head pounded, her heart raced.

Ashley repositioned her hands on the bench, then for the first time turned her head and looked back at him standing there behind him. She cocked a half smile, biting her lip, and shoved her hips backward as hard as she could... pushing herself onto him... and him into her.

Chapter Six

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeeeessssss!!" Ashley screamed out. Her head was cocked back and she was staring at the ceiling. Her back was arched, her arms straight, pushing back on Michael. His thick cock was buried fully in Ashley's cunt.

"Ahhhhhh," moaned Michael, with a little surprise in his voice. He wasn't expecting that, she thrust herself on him so quickly. Her pussy was so drenched in cum, she easy took his member. He was used to most women having to work to get his thick shaft inserted.

Her ass was pressed fully against his body. His hands were still on her shoulders, but not pulling her on to him. She was applying all of the pressure. She felt a shock of lightning through her body when her lips parted and his cock rammed into her. She came hard immediately and she was still enjoying the orgasm. She had been waiting all night to cum like that... to have something in her tight, waiting pussy.

Her pussy was pumping hard. As it contracted on his cock, she could audibly hear the cum squirting out, she felt it flood the inside of her thighs. She kept herself fully pressed against him, his cock all the way into her body. Her legs shook and her pussy kept contracting. His cock was so hard and thick, it did not give at all against her contractions and only made her cum harder. She looked up and saw Collette squirting all over the floor in front of her. She must have been waiting to see her slave get fucked all night.

"God, Ashley, you are so tight," Michael said softly, trying to regain control. The head of his cock was throbbing through the condom. It was big and stretched Ashley. To feel it swell inside her was ecstasy. It turned her on to see how hard she made him, and the reaction she was getting out of him.

She turned to look at the mirror. She was able to see the two of them... a side view of them pressed together... her bent over the bench, and him inside of her from behind. He was staring down looking at her. Probably looking at the woman he made cum in one thrust. She was still shaking and pushing herself fully against him. He appeared to be waiting on her next move. He moved his hand from her shoulder to her neck and gave her a soft squeeze.

Her orgasm was starting to subside and she stopped shaking. She felt him run his hand down her back, tracing her spine. It felt so good. He ran his finger further down and caressed her asshole. It contracted and tensed up naturally. More cum pumped into Ashley's pussy. Ashley laid her upper body onto the bench, her breasts pressing against the wood. He traced her asshole with his finger. She tingled with electricity from the touching.

As her orgasm fully faded, she felt the enormity of his girth inside of her. It felt like it was stuck inside. It felt bigger than a freaking coke can, and remembering how Collette couldn't get her fingers around it, it probably was much wider than one. It started to sting, but in a good way. She liked the pain. She and Kevin had played with thick dildos, but a cock felt completely different.

She was still pressed fully against him; she hadn't really moved. She was enjoying the feeling of being stretched so much. Kevin could get his cock much deeper, but the thickness was a different feeling that she had never experienced. The first part of her pussy seemed to be the most sensitive, and his cock seemed to be satisfying every inch of it. The head protruded even thicker and is what made his cock feel locked inside of her.

The head was right at her g spot and it felt like it had pushed it right into her stomach. Her orgasm stopped, but she was throbbing uncontrollably. Usually when she came during sex, she was done, but this time was different, she wanted more... but was afraid to move. Her pussy continued to pump cum around his cock and he held her against his body.

She looked back to the mirror to get a good view of the two of them. He wasn't in the best of shape, his stomach protruded a little, but he still looked refined and powerful. She pumped cum at the thought of a man like that lusting for her.

She saw him put his hands onto her hips. She felt his firm grip. His thumbs pressed into the small of her back. She raised her pussy up higher and felt his head shift inside of her against her g spot. She felt her clit pushed to the side, as her pussy was stretched to the limit. She continued watching him in the mirror. He pulled his cock out of her some. She saw strings of her cum connected to his body as he withdrew. His huge head pulled out from inside of her, threatening to take her insides with it. She gripped down on the table. "OOOHHH GOD, MICHAEL!" she moaned.

He continued to pull it out. The head got closer to the entrance of her pulsing pussy. She moaned some more. Was he about to start pounding her? She felt her clit throbbing. Her body was preparing itself for another orgasm. Her hips moved towards him, she wanted the cock back deeper inside of her, but he continued to withdraw from her open, stretched pussy.

"Usually, I'm always the one in control, Ashley," said Michael. "You surprised me on that one, pushing yourself onto me. You're a naughty girl, clearly.

Ashley didn't speak, just continued to push back. The strap pulled on her and stopped her backwards movement. She fought to push back more. He continued to pull back. His head moved to the muscle around the entrance of her pussy. His shaft was out and the head was all that remained in her. He could see his cock was completely covered in white cream from Ashley. It was also on his legs. He looked at her pussy, the pink around the entrance was white from being stretched as he stopped and left the head in her.

She wanted him to ram it back into her. She wanted her g spot hit again. She wanted to cum hard.

"I'm going to be in control for a minute," he said. Ashley turned her head and looked at him again. They locked eyes. He pulled back more while looking at her. "Ohhhhhhh," moaned Ashley. Her pussy was being pulled inside out. She began shaking again.

glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers