Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers

POP! The head popped out of her pussy. Ashley shook hard, "OHH FuCK, why did you take it out!!" She saw a stream of cum running from her pussy to his cock. She saw it was throbbing and bigger than she remembered it being with Collette. She seemed to turn him on more. He wiped the cum off and licked his fingers.

Michael stepped to the side of her, she was still looking at him. All of a sudden he leaned forward and kissed her, his throbbing cock resting on her side by her arm. She could taste herself and got a surge of orgasm through her. She reached back and gripped his cock. It was straining against the condom. She couldn't get her hand around it even when she squeezed hard. She tried and couldn't.

He moaned as he kissed her, his cock throbbing in her hand. She could hear the condom stretching against his girth. He stopped kissing her and let her jack him off some. She seemed to make him harder. He cocked his head back and moaned.

"Ashley, I must admit, you are amazing. I've never experienced anything like you," he said, as her hand struggled to jack his thick cock. She looked up at him, wondering what he would do next. She looked back at his cock, wanting it from her hand back into her waiting pussy.

He stepped back. "I must finish this now..." his cock was twitching up and down. His balls, hanging low under his engorged cock, throbbed as well. Ashley wondered how much cum was waiting inside them for her. She saw the condom still on his cock and wondered if it would hold it all.

Michael stepped back behind her. He bent over and licked her slit, from her pussy into her asshole. She jumped against the strap, almost cumming again.

"FUCK!" she said. It felt so good, she looked back and his mouth was covered in her cream.

He looked back down to her pussy... it was swollen more than ever and still slightly gaped from just having his thick cock in her. Clear liquid was pumping out of her cunt now, wanting his cock back inside her. She returned her gaze straight ahead and raised her pussy back up for him. She felt his hands move to the strap and tighten it down on her lower back. She was strapped tight to the table now. She couldn't move forward or back. She got frustrated. She wanted to push herself onto him.

He grabbed her waist again. She felt the tip against her pussy again. Blood rushed back to her pussy and her whole body twitched. He slowly began to insert his giant shaft back into her. The pressure was immense. It felt even bigger after she was jacking it off.

"Ohhh, god, shove it in!" she screamed. "Wow, sweetie, you need to learn to be patient."

Ashley tried to push back but she was fully restrained. He paused... he knew he was driving her wild. He looked down and saw her pussy pulsing. His head was half way in. He pushed a little bit more. Her legs shook more. He loved controlling her like this. She wanted him fully inside of her again and filling her up. He pushed a little more. the pink turned to white again as the skin stretched.

"ohhhhhh, yessssss," Ashley said, as she could feel him pushing into her. He gripped her hips firmly and pulled himself into her. POP, the head slid into Ashley's gaped pussy. Ashley shuddered, she was trying t keep herself from cumming instantly again. Surely she could last longer this time. The pressure was building, though. Her legs shook and she didn't try to stop them. Her arms were outstretched and she gripped the table. It creaked as Michael pushed into her.

He saw white cream pumping out of her pussy, as if lubricating itself... getting ready for the rest of his thick shaft. He paused and bent over. She arched her back and looked at him. Her arm reached back and she grabbed the back of his neck. He bent in to kiss her. She twisted to kiss him again.

Whop! He suddenly slammed his massive shaft into her. She screamed instantly. Her pussy exploded all at once, she couldn't help it. The orgasm blasted though her body. She fell back onto the table, her pussy clenched tightly over his cock. She felt the pressure from his throbbing head on her g spot.

Whop whop whop whop... he began pumping her. She shook uncontrollably. Her pussy squirted as much cum it could get out around his cock. He concentrated on his rhythm. Ashley was helpless against the bench, her eyes rolled back. His massive balls swung against her engorged clit, smoking it on each pump. She twitched every time the balls made contact with her clit. She wondered if he could feet her big clit against his balls.

"God yesss fuck me!" she yelled. This is what she wanted. His hands were so tight on her back as he pumped his cock into her. He was going to leave bruises on her for sure. All she could think about was his massive cock head moving back and forth inside her stretching her out, making her cum. she could feel her insides shifting as the cock moved in and out.

Psssmp, psssmp, psssmp, psssmp... The sound of him pumping her changed as she pumped more cum out for him. The bench shook violently as he fucked her harder and harder. She looked in the mirror. Her legs were bent slightly still in her heels. He was pounding away vigorously, looking at the pussy he was wrecking. Her cream was spitting up onto him as he pumped. It was on his stomach and her back. He pumped with hard and consistent thrusts. She looked hot bent over, completely submitted to this man she had met only hours ago. He was having his way completely with her.

She could feel the plastic of the condom straining against his cock. She loved his cock head. It was sending her into orgasmic bliss. She had been cumming since she had had it inside her. She realized she hadn't stopped. He was pumping and she was cumming. Her legs were soaked in her juice.

"Fuck yes, Ashley! Fucking you is amazing!" he yelled, and smacked her tight ass with his hand. Her orgasm intensified when he told her how she felt to him. She felt his cock head swell even more. His thrust quickened. She arched her back again, straining against the leather strap. She wanted to be completely free so she could fully give herself to him, maybe at an angle where he could go deeper, but she was going to have to settle for being his fuck slave. She guessed that was the whole point of the bench.

She concentrated on him slamming her hard. He grunted loudly. His sweat was dripping onto her back. He wasn't in shape but he could definitely fuck. He grunted and moaned as he delivered a constant orgasm to Ashley. She screamed as she felt her pussy would split in orgasm, spraying her juices all over him. Her legs were spread wide, allowing him the best access to her pussy. She was making herself as wide as possible for him.

All of a sudden, he shuddered and shook. He pumped faster and faster. She screamed in ecstasy and reached back and grabbed his arm, pulling his body over her. It was the little control she had over him. The angle of his cock shifted and put more pressure on her pelvic wall and g spot. He laid on top of her and pumped his throbbing cock down into her gaping vagina. She was pumping clear fluid all over him. She could feel him getting close to cumming. He convulsed and shook, struggling to keep the pace he set. He was jack hammering her throbbing pussy now. Ashley's cum was everywhere.

"Ahhhhhh Ashley god yes," he yelled into her ear. He moved his hands onto her shoulders, pulling her onto him harder. His cock swelled. 'Ouuuch,' Ashley thought. It was stretching her beyond her limit now, but she kept cumming. His cock swelled more and more as he pumped.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah," he said into her ear as he pumped. "I want you to cum," said Ashley. He thrust his cock harder into her. The condom strained under the thickness of his cock and the friction from the pumping. Ashley thought about him cumming in her, but remembered he had a condom on. She pulled him into her as much as she could. His cock began to convulse. Her orgasm multiplied.

"OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDD FUCK!!," Ashley said as she came hard.

"GaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!," Michael said, as his cock unloaded inside her.

Ashley could feel his cock pumping. Her pussy got warm as his seed blasted inside the condom. She could feel it swelling inside of her. She felt his massive balls pumping as well. She thought about all the cum moving from those balls into the condom and she shook with orgasm. It was extremely warm. She was so turned on that she had made him cum that hard.

He continued to pump into her, but his thrusts began to slow. His weight collapsed onto her. She was pressed into the bench, her pussy humming and stretched. His cock kept pumping more and more cum. It didn't seem to stop. Her pussy convulsed every time his cock throbbed. Their orgasms subsided together. He slowly began to pull out.

"OHHHHHH FUCK MICHAEL." She moaned as his cock began to threaten to pull her pussy inside out again. She gripped the bench and tried to spread her pussy as wide as possible.

POP. The head was out. Ashley looked back at it. It hung with the condom swelled with cum. It was practically overflowing with cum. If he had dumped that much cum inside her, she would have for sure gotten pregnant.

He took the condom off and poured out what seemed to be a cup of cum onto the floor. Ashley noticed her cream was splattered all over him from the intense sex the just had. She remained strapped to the bench. She lay there looking back at him. She imagined her pussy was gaped wide open from his massively thick cock. She noticed her cum all over herself and the floor. She was a mess.

"Look what you made me do, Ashley," Michael said as he emptied all the cum from his condom onto the floor. Ashley couldn't talk, she just watched.

"Ok, sweetie, I see you're worn out. Let's get you cleaned back up. You definitely passed the initial exam. I think you will perform just fine later tonight."

"What??!!" said Ashley, as she lifted herself slightly onto the bench, exposing her breasts.

Michael didn't say anything. He tossed the condom, put the robe on, and walked out of the room, smiling at her one last time before he walked through the door.

Collette walked towards Ashley and began removing the strap. "You are definitely something!" she said. Let's get another IV in you, honey. It's only 1 am."

Ashley's pussy pulsed as Collette guided her to the shower.

Chapter Seven

Ashley's legs barely functioned as she walked with Collette. Her pussy was still throbbing and swollen, she could feel it when she walked. She was also sore from being stretched by Michael's thick cock.

The shower was down a hallway. Ashley was completely naked still but didn't seem to mind. They walked past an open door that led to the lounge. Ashley noticed there were some more people in there now, all dressed to the nines. Some looked up as she passed. She blushed and felt red all over. She felt eyes on her, saw the men staring. Were they thinking about fucking her? Could they tell she had just been fucked?

They got to the shower. It was very nice and large, all marble, looked like several people could fit in there. Collette turned it on for her and Ashley stepped in. The water felt good on her and woke her back up a little. She could feel all the cum running off her body. Collette washed her body for her. Ashley loved her touch and her nipples stood at attention.

Collette rubbed the soap all over her body. Ashley was in heaven, and was starting to get turned on again. She put her hands on the wall and arched her back, sticking her ass out for Collette to get in there with the sponge. She wanted her pussy rubbed again by her. It began to throb and twitch. Collette obliged and ran the sponge over her asshole and pussy, flooding it with soap and water.

Ashley shuddered and moaned, sticking her ass out farther. She went back to thinking about the cock she had just had, getting it hard from behind, feeling Michael cumming as he fucked her. She thought about the condom not being there... feeling all of his hot cum pumping into her pussy. She shuddered and felt an orgasm coming on.

Collette stopped rubbing and she felt the warm water washing all of the soap and her fresh cum down her legs. Ashley stayed there, posed against the wall under the shower, eyes closed with her ass still pushed out. She stood there for a few seconds.

"Collette why did you stop?" She opened her eyes and turned around and was surprised at what she saw. Vilh was back and standing there at the entrance of the shower. Collette was gone. He was dressed in a suit and holding towels for Ashley. He stared at her.

She was still posing for Collette. Vilh was probably 6 feet away from Ashley. Ashley spun around in surprise. She knew he could see everything, if he hadn't already from behind that mirror. She turned off the water and stood there dripping wet. Her nipples were fully erect and she was still aroused from Collette touching her. She wondered if he was able to see her engorged pussy when he snuck up from behind.

Ashley froze. What were Vilh's intentions? She was actually attracted to Vilh... a lot! Not so much Michael compared to Vilh. Vilh was young and very tall. Ashley noticed he was much taller than she thought at first when she saw him as she was strapped to the bench. Now she could get a better look at him since they were almost face-to-face.

He was probably 6.6' solidly build, lean, looked to be all muscle. She thought he looked very similar to Kevin, just taller. She continued to stand there staring at him, him staring at her.

"Your towel, Madam," he said. He had a weird accent. Ashley stepped towards him and took the towel. She could smell him and he smelled fantastic. His cologne made her pussy twitch... or was that just how he looked. She took the towel and stepped back. He continued to stand there, watching her.

Ashley turned around and began drying herself off. She bent over to get her legs and felt Vilh's eyes on her ass and pussy. It turned her on to have his eyes on her like that. Her pussy was still wet. She wrapped herself and turned back to him.

"Please follow me, ma'am," he reached out his hand. She took it and electricity shot down her arm. His hands were huge, she chuckled to herself, as she thought about what else that might mean and her pussy burned as a natural reaction to that thought.

They walked hand in hand down the hall. She felt he was just being polite and it was his job to get her from point A to point B. They walked past the lounge. It looked to be more of a mix of couples now, rather than just men. They were drinking and soft music was playing. Seemed like they were having a good time.

Vilh walked her past the room with the bench and turned into another room. This was more of a bedroom. Same deep red colors but carpet on the floor. There was a bed in the middle of the room with an IV stand next to it. He guided her to the bed. Ashley was nervous again with anticipation.

They got to the bed. "Take off the towel," Vilh said calmly to her. She hesitated, he reached and slowly took it off her, and dropped it to the floor. She stood there in front of him, waiting for him to tell her what to do, she slightly trembled in his prescience. He was very calm and professional, only touching her when necessary it seemed.

He touched her shoulders and helped her lie on the bed. She was completely naked in front of him. She laid down, staring at his eyes as her head hit the soft pillow. Her body was warm all over. She looked down and noticed her legs were open, she knew he could see her pussy. He nipples were still hard. She thought about him taking her right there on the bed. She wanted to cum again. She was curious to see what was under his pants. She directed her eyes to his groin. Should she reach out and touch him?

He stood back up and turned his attention to the IV. He fiddled with the controls on the box and pulled out the needle. Ashley tensed back up. Her legs closed, making a squirting noise as cum pushed back out of her pussy, damn body... come on, Ashley, get it together.

"What is that?" she said? "More fluids?"

He said, "Yes," calmly, and softly held her arm. He inserted the needle and she felt the fluid enter her blood stream. It was warmer this time. She looked up and notice the fluid was pink instead of clear.

"Why is it different?" she exclaimed.

"This is a different mixture," said Vilh. "It replaces fluids but has some other properties as well. It will make you... somewhat excited." He smiled a little.

No sooner had he said that, then she felt a huge rush of ecstasy throughout her body. What the fuck, she moaned. Her body rose off the bed, arching her back. Her legs spread again. She could hear her pussy pumping cum again. She looked down and saw her clit was extremely swollen. Her whole body was sensitive to everything around her. She reached her hand down to touch her pussy, but Vilh grabbed it.

"Please let it take effect," Vilh said. Ashley was on fire. The medicine was making her hornier than ever. This was insane. Vilh took her hand in his. She felt his grip tighten.

"I have to secure you," he said. She was almost cumming at this point.

Vilh took her hands and put them in leather restraints at the top of the bed. Her arms connected above her. Her legs were still free and she had them spread wide open. Her hips writhing up and down. She couldn't control herself. She thought about him getting on top of her. Surely she was turning him on?? She needed some release.

She glanced again at his groin and noticed a large bulge. She focused in on it. It ran down the inside leg of his trousers. Oh, my, she thought. She was about to say something but didn't want to seem desperate. She wasn't going to make the first move. Her mind raced again and she felt flush.

Vilh was adjusting the straps and his groin was right by her face. She had a better view now. The outline of his cock was visible as it pushed against the fabric. Oh, god, he looks to be hung! she thought to herself. She could feel a wet spot on the mattress under her ass now, from her pussy-pumping out so much cum. He loosened the straps a little and stood up. She looked at him, biting her lip.

"That should do, ma'am." And he turned and walked out of the room, leaving her there restrained on the bed. Ashley was frustrated and confused. What now? she thought. Her body continued to pulse but she felt sleepy now. She stopped fighting the restraints and closed her eyes, falling asleep from the meds.

Chapter Eight

Ashley was jolted awake by something touching her. She opened her eyes, but it was pitch black. She moved her head around and realized she was blindfolded. She heard several voices in the room, male voices. An unfamiliar hand touched her arm and pulled out the IV. It stung. Her body was still humming, as if sexually primed.

Someone touched her leg, grabbing her ankle. The touch almost made her cum, 'God, what the fuck!' she thought. She couldn't stop cumming. This was unreal. The fluids in the IV made her a sex machine. The hand spread her legs open. Her pussy throbbed as she felt her lips separate a little, revealing how wet she was. She heard a smack of cum pump out of her pussy. The voices seemed pleased. They spoke quietly and moved around the bed.

Ashley was uneasy, what was going on? What were these men doing? She heard belts clicking and clothing moving around the room. She heard a few female voices as well. But they were to the side further away. Was this part of the night? Was this approved or have they just turned her into their personal sex slave? She closed her legs and she heard a male voice laugh. Then a familiar voice.

"Hi, Ashley, it's Michael." He was to the side of her. She moved her head, as if to look at him through the blindfold. "This is the next part of the night for you. Your husband instructed to have you blindfolded and pleasured. But he said what that involved is up to you. So the ball is in your court, honey."

glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers