Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers

She was still confused and felt like she was being manipulated. Her heart was pounding as she felt people circling the bed. As finger ran across her left breast and she shook with energy. "Ohhhh," she moaned. The IV was making it hard to resist anything. This was not fair. She was drugged. Anything that happened couldn't be her doing from this point on, she thought. Another hand ran down the inside of her leg. Her legs spread as a reaction.

"Ohh, wow!" she heard an unfamiliar voice say. Ashley pulled against the restraints. "So it appears you are enjoying this, Ashley," Michael said and she felt his finger on her lips. She parted them a little and flicked her tongue. He ran it slowly down her neck and to her breasts. He circled each nipple, making them even harder. They felt as if they would explode.

He traced her stomach to her belly button and slowly down to her clit. It was engorged and pulsed into her body when he touched it. "Ahhhhhhh, yes!" Ashley yelled. The men in the room laughed.

He continued to flick her clit. She felt hands on her tits from each side of the bed. She was heaving in the bed, the straps stretching and cracking. She was on the edge of orgasm as Michael played with her clit. She wanted him back inside of her.

'Fuck Me,' she thought to herself in her mind. Then she got still. Ohhh, god, who was she?? This was the IV talking surely, but her body had taken over. The wet spot under her ass was growing as he toyed with her. Her legs spread wide and he slid his finger down to the waiting pussy and played with the stream of cum flowing out. The hands on her tits fondled around unskillfully but they still felt good, enhancing her pleasure. She pushed her chest up against them.

Then, as if Michael read her mind, she felt him climb on top of her. 'Ohh, god,' she thought, 'here we go.' Her pussy engorged itself again and swelled up. His stomach pushed down on her stomach and kind of took the air out of her. He was kind of heavy, the bed squeaked. She felt his arms on each side of her. He kissed her neck.

"Ohhh, god," Ashley moaned, her legs spread wide. She felt his giant head return to her pussy lips. The pressure returned as he pushed against the entrance to her waiting pussy. He put one arm around her back and thrust into her. She let out a gasp as if he was pushing air out of her with his thick cock. It felt different this time, better. She realized he wasn't wearing a condom. He pussy flooded with cum. She began to orgasm again, her legs shaking.

"FUUUUUUUCK Michael!" she screamed. "God you're thick!" she yelled. He pumped steadily into her. Smack smack smack... the wet spot under them growing. She could hear the men around her jacking off, some of them moaning. Michael gripped her tight against him as he fucked her. She screamed out, "fuck yes Michael!!" She heard the cocks around her, fapping hard. She was turning other men on.

He pumped her hard, his weight pressed against her. His stomach pushed hers in, and compressed her vaginal canal, making her that much smaller for Michael's thick cock. His massive head worked in and out of her tight pussy. She stretched around his girth... her g spot pushing back into her stomach. She screamed with delight. He grunted as he pumped. All she could see was darkness but she could definitely feel what was happening. Her senses were heightened. She could feel every inch of him throbbing. Her legs wrapped around him trying to pull him in deeper. He was throbbing so hard.

All of a sudden, she felt something on her face. It was wet and hard. Michael was pumping her and the pumping jolted her into it. It slid across her cheek and onto the lips of her mouth. She opened naturally, it tasted salty... oh god it was a cock! She jerked away and it slid back out of her mouth. She continued getting reamed by Michael. The whole bed shook. The cock returned to her mouth.

"Ahh, I see someone likes you," Michael said. A hand gently pushed her head into the cock. She opened and accepted the throbbing cock. It was small, maybe five inches and not thick at all. She took the whole thing in her mouth. The stranger's stomach pressed against her forehead. She sucked him hard. It turned her on she had this effect on him. She could taste his precum in her mouth. His cock throbbed.

"Ohhhhh, god, yes!" the stranger said, as his cock pulsed. "Suck my cock, you beautiful woman." Michael fucked her harder. He could feel she was pumping more cum out for his thick cock. Her legs spread wide for him. She could feel his cock throbbing and thought of the precum dumping into her pussy. His balls slapped her asshole as he fucked her. She wondered how his cock would feel in her ass. She orgasmed again.

"Mmsmmmmmmmppphfttt!" she moaned, as she sucked harder. The hand behind her head gripped her harder as her pussy convulsed. She felt the cock growing in her mouth and it began to throb harder. She felt the veins of his cock sliding past her lips. She knew he was about to cum in her mouth. It turned her on and she bobbed her head, trying to get his cock down her throat.

Michael's hand moved to her ass and gripped it tight. Her cock shifted inside of her and was fucking her at a slightly different angle, stretching her even more. She moaned, vibrating the cock in her mouth. She could feel the man shake as she sucked harder. She had complete sexual control of him.

Michael continued to pump. Cream pumped out of Ashley... swop swop swop swop... the wet spot grew larger under her. He shoved his finger into her asshole. Her hips shot up and her pussy clamped around his massively thick cock. It convulsed, trying to squeeze Michael's cum out of his cock.

"Ahhhhhhh! fuck meeeee!" Ashley yelled. With the cock in her mouth, it came out "Mmmmmggaaaaaaah!" The cock in Ashley's mouth exploded; they were cumming together. His cock pumped thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could. It tasted good. This amplified her orgasm and her hips bucked. "Ahhhhhhh!" he continued to drain down her throat. For a small cock, he sure did cum a lot. He withdrew and left some cum on her mouth. Ashley licked it off.

"God she made you cum fast, you bitch," a female voice said. "What am I supposed to do, babe?" he responded. "She's hot." The female was not happy. Was it his partner? "So much for you having a chance to fuck her," the women responded. "We will see," he said. "Viagra will help me out."

Michael leaned forward and kissed Ashley. It surprised her. He shoved his tongue in her and she kissed back. It turned her on that he kissed her after just receiving a massive load of cum down her throat. He seemed to love it. His cock swelled. She wanted him to fill her with his seed. His cock was fully in her.

He slowly began pulling out. She twitched as it withdrew. It felt once again like it was going to pull her insides out. The massive head got to the entrance. Ashley was trying to pull him back in. She pulled him with her legs, but the arm restraints made it hard. Pop... the head was out. Ashley came instantly and began to shake. She could hear Michael laughing. "Ssshhhhuuuuttttt uuuupppp!" she shuddered, as her eyes rolled back and white cream pumped out.

She felt the arm restrains being unbuckled. Clip clap and she was free. She continued to lie there shaking. She felt Michael lift himself up off her. She was wondering where he was going.

"I know you didn't cum, Michael..." she said.

"Ha-ha," he responded. "I'm clearly more patient than you, Ashley."

She lay there, knowing she was still on display. She heard cocks fapping all around her. Was she going to get fucked by another man now? Her legs were still spread wide. Still partially cumming.

All of a sudden, she felt arms under her legs and her back. Strong arms. She was lifted easily out of the bed. She was surprised. The man was strong. Her arm came up and touched his bicep... it was huge. She wrapped around his neck and strained to see him, but she was still blindfolded. His neck was thick and muscular. She could feel he didn't have a shirt on. Was she turning him on? He was holding her high, and she could tell he was tall. She was against his chest, held like an infant.

She could hear someone getting on the bed. Her pussy was throbbing uncontrollably. Could he feel how turned on she was? Him holding her was driving her wild. She wanted to reach down and grab his cock, but was too shy. She was frozen, trying to get her orgasm under control. She smelled some cologne, it smelled familiar and made her pussy twitch.

She began to be lowered onto the bed. She was being spun at the same time. She realized she was being positioned to be straddling someone. Her legs spread and she was lowered onto a waiting man. She immediately felt the thick shaft under her and knew it was Michael. He grabbed her ass. The man that lowered her stroked her back as he released her. He shoved his finger in her pussy and she immediately shoved her hips back into it, as if to give the stranger easier access. He removed his finger and stepped back. Ashley shuddered and returned her attention to the man under her.

Her hands pressed on his chest and intertwined in his chest hair. She rubbed her pussy lips on his cock, coating it in thick cream. Her hand went down and grabbed his cock. He grunted as she gripped it and squeezed. She angled it to insert it back into her throbbing pussy. She lifted herself up and he quickly pushed her away.

"What the fuck?" she said, and dug her nails into his chest.

"Patience, Ashley. Plus, someone else wants a turn anyway," Michael said, smiling. And he ripped off her blindfold.

She froze again, straddling Michael, her eyes adjusting. She looked around the room. There were five guys and girls... the men were all hard with the exception of one, who had just drained his balls into Ashley's stomach. He was attractive, but average. He was stroking his cock trying to get hard again. The others were all smiling at her stroking their hard cocks.

She looked at their cocks, her pussy pulsing. They were all average... 5-6 inches and thin. One was almost as big as Kevin's. She thought Kevin had them all beat in length and thickness, except the girth of Michael, who was throbbing under her, pumping precum onto her stomach. She still secretly wanted all of them inside of her. She was turned on that they were all so hard, even in front of their own women.

Ashley looked around for who had picked her up. None of the men in the room owned the biceps that lifted her. All the men in the room were average looking Joes, smaller than Kevin, yet wealthy looking. Most wore Rolexes and gold jewelry. Their women were all clad in designer dresses. She continued looking, grinding against Michael's thick cock.

Then she heard something behind her...in the doorway. She turned her head and looked back. A tall figure loomed behind her. Her eyes adjusted, and the large man came into focus.

It was Vilh. He was completely naked. She froze, taking in the view, staring at him. He stood there, staring at her from behind.

His body was chiseled, all muscle. He had what looked to be an 8-pack stomach and a chiseled, massive chest. The large arms that lifted her were rippling and hung low at his sides. His legs were long, thin and muscular. Her eyes shifted to his groin and she almost jumped off Michael. He was huge. As in fucking huge! She audibly said, "OH Shhit!" as she looked at his cock. It was at least 11-12 inches... freakishly huge. Maybe beating Kevin's by a good 5-6 inches. He looked like a horse.

The girth was unreal. It looked to be slightly thicker than Michael's by a little. It was throbbing, fully erect. He lifted it with his hand, as to show her what she was looking at, and it went halfway up his stomach, about five inches past his belly button. He slowly stroked it, staring at Ashley. She was still straddling Michael, but she sure wasn't thinking about him now. Her cunt throbbed so hard. Cum leaked out onto Michael's cock under her, but it wasn't for him now. She could see the head of Vilh's cock glistening. It was massive. She looked on in awe. She was attracted to him since she first saw him and she couldn't control herself. Surely he could see how bad she wanted him now.

Michael grabbed her hips and lifted her up, angling her pussy towards Vilh. Her cum popped between her lips. She shook in anticipation.

Vilh said nothing and stepped towards the two of them. Ashley heard the women in the room oohing and awwing over Vilh's body which was currently headed towards Ashley. They surely wanted him to fuck them instead of Ashley.

Michael was holding Ashley as still as he could. His cock still throbbed against Ashley's stomach as she straddled him. The Viagra was pumping through his veins, as well as those of every other man in the room. She looked back at Vilh's eyes. He was staring at her as he approached, his hand on his massive cock. She wondered how she would fit that massive dick inside her.

She shuddered as he approached. Michael spread her pussy open. Ashley shook and almost came. She looked forward, then down at Michael. He asked if she was ready. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately. Their tongues wrapped around each other. He spread her wider with his hands. She was trembling over Michael's body as she continued kissing him.

Then she felt a massive hand on her back. The thumb was on her spine and the fingers almost wrapped around the side of her torso. The bed sunk as Vilh climbed behind Ashley. His massive cock dropped onto her back. It was so big, it went almost halfway up her back. She thought of the biggest dildo she and Kevin had. Would it feel like that? It was roughly the same size, maybe a little bigger. She almost came feeling it on her back. It was heavy. She felt his fingers on her clit. Michael's cock throbbed against her stomach as Vilh moved behind her. She lifted her ass in the air, as if to give Vilh the go ahead to insert the biggest cock she had ever had into her soaked pussy. She continued to kiss Michael, her pussy throbbing.

Vilh then slid his giant cock back. It slid down her back, leaving a thick trail of cum down her back. The head rested on her pussy. She came immediately and queefed, pushing out cum. She shook hard and fast against Michael and Vilh gripped tighter, his cock head pressing against her quivering pussy. He took advantage of the orgasm and the pumping cream and began to insert it.

Chapter Nine

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuck! Goddamn, that's huge!" Ashley screamed. She looked back at Vilh, ass in the air. The pressure was like nothing she had ever felt. Michael held her steady as Vilh inserted his massive rod into her. Ashley's legs shook and her fingers dug into Michael's chest, leaving marks. His cock twitched against her stomach.

The head was halfway in, but it felt as if her vagina was going to split. Ashley reached back and grabbed his shaft. She could maybe reach halfway around it. She stopped it from pushing into her. It was throbbing.

"uuuuuggghhhhh," Vilh grunted, as Ashley squeezed. His hand was still on her back. He placed the other hand on her back, and she felt his grip tighten. This cock was going in her whether she liked it or not. Her pussy was loose from Michael, but Vilh was maybe an inch bigger around, she was going to stretch a little more.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ashley's head cocked back and her back arched. Michael took her left breast into his mouth and sucked hard. She shook violently; she was so sensitive to any touching now. She felt Vilh's cock throbbing in her pussy. She was really turning him on. HE was SOOO HARD and big. Ashley pulled on his shaft, taking more of his giant cock into her gaped pussy. The head was almost in. Ashley froze, cumming again. Her pussy popped with cum and she shook the whole bed.

"Really??" Michael said under her.

"ohhhhhhhhh goooooooooooddddd yeeeeeeesssss," Ashley groaned. Her eyes rolled back again. Vilh gripped her hard, his head not fully in her. Michael went back to sucking her tits.

Ashley came hard and pumped cum so hard. She would have pushed an average cock out of her with her contractions, even Kevin's cock maybe, but Vilh's cock remained in her pussy. The head was almost fully inserted. The roughly four inches of diameter stretched her entrance to the max.

"Put it in!!" she screamed as she shook, Vilh obliged and she felt him grip her hips and push hard. The head rammed into her pussy, PSSSSSPHT!! Cum pumped out from Ashley, lubricating his shaft for him.

"AAHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHH YEEEES!" Ashley screamed into Michael's face. Vilh inserted about 5 more inches of shaft as Ashley came. She convulsed and shook as she took his inches. He was about as deep as Michael got with her, and Ashley still had her hand not even halfway up his shaft.

She was trying to regain control. Her body was Jell-O. She was so turned on that a man like this was so into her. Not only one man who was a sex god, but an entire room of wealthy men who were there with their wives. She was straddling the owner of the place who was clearly having his fill of her, and she had the biggest cock she had ever had working its way inside of her.

Vilh paused for a minute as Ashley slowly stopped cumming. Her hand was wrapped around Michael's head and her ass was in the air. Her head was buried into Michael's neck. She had a good whiff of his cologne at this angle.

Vilh pushed more into Ashley. Ashley's pelvic bone actually popped loudly from the stretching.

"OHHHHH VIIIHL, you are ripping me open!" she cried out.

"Relax," he said, and ran his thumb over her asshole. She quivered and tried to relax. Michael sucking her tits, felt good. She saw the men from around the room getting closer to her, stroking their cocks. She sat up off Michael and looked at them. They looked at her with lust in their eyes. A tall man moved to the left of her, blonde hair, very skinny, he looked nervous but his cock was fully at attention. They locked eyes. Ashley looked at him and she intimidated him. Her gaze went from his eyes to his cock. He moved closer nervously, his wife closely behind him. He thrust his cock in front of Ashley. She was so aroused, she took it into her mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," he groaned out loud, and shook as her lips popped past his head. He was bigger than the first one she sucked. Almost the size of Kevin. She took about half of it into her mouth and could taste him pumping precum out. It was sweet and made her pussy swell even more for Vilh.

She hadn't noticed, but she pushed back unto Vilh. She had about 8 inches in her now. Vilh's cock had reached the deepest point Kevin was able to fuck her. It began to hurt, but in a good way. Her hand was still on his throbbing cock. She could feel her own pussy pumping out clear wet fluid for Vilh. He groaned as she took him in. She rubbed her hand back towards him.

'God, he has so much more to put in me,' she thought. She was able to keep herself from cumming now. She concentrated on rubbing Vilh's cock, and sucking the stranger that nervously presented himself to her. Her mouth was sore as she sucked, but she didn't mind. Michael was pushing her head and watching her suck. He was loving, it despite that the cock was mere inches from his own face. Spit from Ashley was also overflowing from her mouth and dripping onto Michael, but he didn't seem to mind. She felt him spread her wider. Vilh pushed more of himself into her.

"OWWWWWWW FUCK!" Ashley exclaimed and gripped down on his cock. He froze and she shook. Her hips went forward a little taking Vilh back to about 7 inches of insertion. She quivered around his cock.

"Are you ok?" Vilh said in his Russian accent.

"I'm sorry, it was just a shooting pain," Ashley said.

"I will be gentler," said Vilh, and he began to pump slowly, staying at about 7 to 8 inches deep in her. She relaxed as the massive head pumped in and out of her quivering pussy. It felt like a massive ball rolling in and out of her, stretching her to the max. She was glad she had Michael a few times before Vilh, otherwise there would be no way she could take his massive shaft.

glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers
1...34567...10