Many Men for Her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers

Ashley sucked harder on the cock in her mouth. "OHHH YESSS," The man groaned. She felt his cock throb, pushing her jaw open. He was swelling up to be a nice size cock. He shoved more of it into her mouth and she let him, choking slightly as his cock head touched the back of her throat. His legs were shaking. She reached around and grabbed his ass. It was firm, he must be a runner. She pulled him into her.

She slid a finger into his asshole, he jumped. She looked up and saw his wife rubbing herself, her nipples hard. Ashley forced herself down on his cock. He exploded, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH god!" He grabbed the back of her head as his cock head went down her throat, pumping his hot semen into her. She felt his prostate pulsating on her finger as she swallowed. He withdrew his member from her mouth. She had got it to a pretty good size, almost as big as Kevin's. She smiled up at him as she licked her lips.

Just then, in a flash of white, she lost vision, her body contracted hard, she yelled out, and she felt warm liquid running down her thighs onto Michael. Vilh had shoved his cock deeper into her. She reached back and put her hand on his stomach, but feeling his chiseled solid stomach just made her begin to cum. His cock pushed past the deepest part Kevin had been able to penetrate. Her back cracked loudly as his cock invaded her. Everything was stretching inside of her. It felt like he was in her stomach. Now he was roughly 10 inches in her.

Michael reached down and rubbed her clit and her legs locked up against him as she straddled him. She had instantly begun cumming when Vilh pushed into her, she just hadn't realized it until now. She looked back and Vilh was concentrating on her tight pussy around his cock. She saw white cream dripping all over Michael. His cock was still hard, but now completely doused in squirt and cum. He loved it. He returned to sucking on her tits. She was cumming so hard, her pussy was making sounds it was contracting so hard.

She looked at Michael and he looked up and kissed her again. She intentionally let cum into his mouth from the man she just finished off. He seemed aroused by it as his cock pulsed against her stomach that was now filled with Vilh's cock. She could feel Vilh's cock pressing against Michael's cock through her abdomen. He was very deep inside of her. It stung, but the pain was beginning to subside. She rocked against him. He was locked into her fully. She was under his complete control.

Michael continued to kiss her and reached back spreading her ass even more. "Come on, Ashley, time to take all of it!" he said to her. She lay on him shaking and looked back at Vilh. She pushed her pussy further back onto Vilh but something wasn't allowing him deeper. Pressure rocked through Ashley's pussy. Vilh moaned and gripped her hips tighter, as if readying himself to completely penetrate her with his massive organ. She shuddered, "I don't think I can take the rest," Ashley moaned.

Michael said, "He is at your cervix. Let him through, you know you want to." She burned with desire. Vilh was slightly applying pressure to her, but still had 4 inches left on his throbbing shaft. Ashley had a firm grip on it and rubbed it as she reached behind her. She looked back into Vilh's eyes. "TAKE ME!" she exclaimed, and released his cock. FFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMPPPPTTTTTT... FMMPTH. He thrust hard into her. He bottomed out onto her ass, his giant balls slapping her clit. The women gasped.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS VIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLHHHHHHH!" Ashley screamed, as she began to cum again. Her urethra squirted all over Michael as he held her ass spread wide open.

Vilh's head had popped through Ashley's cervix, making an audible thud through her abdomen and was into her uterus. His head stretched her uterus as his shaft penetrated her fully. He began to fuck her uterus while she convulsed on Michael. "OHHHHH GOD MICHAEL, what the fuck?" Michael was flicking her clit as she came.

VILH was pounding her hard, now that he was fully inside of her, his balls slapping her ass. He would withdraw about 6 inches, popping through her cervix, then push fully back in burying himself into her, making her cum over and over. The bed was shaking and Michael was being crushed as Vilh's strong legs pumped into Ashley.

"ahhhhhahhhhhhhhahhhhhh!" Ashley yelled, as she continued to cum. A constant flow of cum was flowing from her, aided by the IV she had earlier. She could feel her cervix popping as his head penetrated in back and forth. Having her cervix filled was a feeling she had never experienced before. It felt good and gave her a different type of orgasm. She was completely filled up. She felt like she couldn't move or she would tear something.

Vilh continued to pump. "UHHH UHHH UHHH," he grunted and he gripped her tight ass. Ashley spread herself wide open for him, and clenched down on his massive cock that was buried 12 inches in her. It was so deep so could feel it rubbing Michael through her abdomen.

"Jesus," Michael said. "I can feel his cock inside of you!"

Ashley came harder, knowing this. She could also feel Michael's cock getting further engorged. She reached down and grabbed it. It was massively wide. She stroked it under her as Vilh pumped her harder. She could feel him swelling in her, further pushing her insides into places they didn't belong.

"YESSS!" Michael exclaimed, as Ashley stroked his cock. He began to slide up on the bed from under her. She lifted herself so he could get to the head of the bed. He sat up. His cock throbbed in front of her. She continued to jack it off. Her hand covered his whole cock, but the massive girth prevented her from reaching around it fully. His massive balls sat on the bed and shook from Vilh pounding Ashley. Ashley's body was completely Vilh's at this point. He fucked her harder and harder. He was pounding her uterus into oblivion. It was now just a part of her pussy.

She looked back as she jacked Michael and saw Vilh's body covered in her cream that was spraying up as he thrust into her. The bed squeaked and shook. Ashley looked at the men around the room. One was cumming from jacking off, spraying his cum all over the floor.

Ashley turned back to Michael and looked at his throbbing cock. She looked him in the eyes as she lowered her mouth to his cock. He shuddered as her lips glided over his massive cock. She couldn't fit it in her mouth so she just licked the head. Her head bobbed as Vilh pumped her.

Michael didn't put his hand on her head, he was more refined than that. Ashley licked the length of his shaft and continued jacking him off. Precum oozed out of his cock as she squeezed hard. He moaned.

Vilh pumped his fuck slave harder and harder. "AHHHHHH," he groaned. His cock swelled in her. "OOOOOUCHH! OHH GOD! YES!" Ashley screamed, removing her mouth from Michael's cock.

Vilh was close to cumming, his head was fully in her uterus and was so swollen, and he couldn't get it back out past her cervix. Ashley pushed back into him. "FUCK ME!" she yelled and slammed her ass into his stomach. His balls slapped her clit and he yelled out. She could feel his balls tighten against her. His cock swelled more. She opened her mouth and took in Michael's cock, her jaw popping loudly as the thick swollen head went past her lips.

"Ohhh, hell yes!" exclaimed Michael, as his cock swelled in her mouth. Her jaw popped again and her mouth watered.

Vilh gripped down tightly on her ass as he filled her up. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAH!" he yelled, as he buried himself in Ashley.

Ashley came with that thrust and felt an instant warmth in her belly. Vilh's cock swelled and contracted, pumping his seed deep inside of her. It was flooding her insides. She was cumming at the same time, her pussy contracting around his cock, pulling out as much cum as it could. His balls were pulsing against her clit as he drained his fluid into her body. Ashley could feel her uterus filling up completely with his hot jizz, then it began to overflow back into her now completely gaped pussy.

"PPPPPHHHHHHHFFFFFFUCKKKKK!" Michael yelled as he dumped his cum into Ashley's mouth, which was still stretched around his thick shaft. Ashley sucked hard as he pumped into her throat. His cock convulsed and popped her jaw as he came. She struggled to swallow the cum. Some shot out her nose and overflowed from her mouth. It turned her on that she made him cum

Vilh was still draining into her body. She shook as he bucked over her. The bed was shaking as he finished cumming. Ashley's entire pussy and uterus were filled with cum, and were leaking out on Michael. Vilh's massive member finished pulsing and she felt his head inside her abdomen slowly shrinking so he could remove it. He began to pull out, sending Ashley over the edge again. Michael's cock popped out of her mouth as she screamed. "OHHHHH GOD GO Slowly, Vilh."

He slowly began pulling it out, her insides following, it seemed. His head popped past her cervix. She collapsed onto Michael from the orgasm. Vilh's cock continued to come out, cum pouring from her pussy. Her pussy shook and her legs shook uncontrollably and she dug into Michael's thighs as his cock rubbed against her lips, still seeping the cum she just extracted from his body. She was still gripping his thick cock in her hand. Cum flowed from his shaft over her hand as she came from Vilh.

Vilh's cock continued to extract from Ashley, his hands still on her hips. Ashley reached back and felt his shaft sliding from her soaked, stretched and satisfied pussy. She felt the head pushing his cum out of her that he just filled her up with. The head got to the entrance to her pussy. She gripped down on Michael and looked back at Vilh. SLUUUURP POP... the head popped out. Ashley shuddered but caught it in her hand.

She spun around, taking her attention away from Michael and grabbed Vilh with both hands. The blood was flowing out of his cock, but she was able to use two hands on it, jacking the remaining cum out of it. She wrapped her lips around the top of his head and sucked any remaining cum out of it, jacking as she sucked. He moaned loudly!

Michael stared at her cunt as she sucked on Vilh. It was fully stretched out. Cum flowed out of it and onto the bed. It quivered and shook as the pulses of orgasm the two men gave her subsided. Michael slapped her ass and she jumped. She shot her eyes back at him, cum all over her lips.

"What else are we going to do tonight?" she asked with a smile.

Michael responded, "Well, honey... its only 3 am."

Chapter Ten

Ashley looked back at Vilh, his giant cock still in her hand. She squeezed the remaining cum out of it and licked it off the tip. He tasted sweet. He shuddered as she stroked his spent rod.

She felt Michael wiping the cum off of her draining pussy. She pushed out some of the cum that was deep inside of her, PPSSSHHPMT. It oozed out and coated the insides of her legs. She had never felt so much cum inside of her before. Vilh stood up and got off of the bed. Ashley was still on all fours, staring at his perfect body. He got a towel and wiped himself off. She looked at him. "How did you like me?" she said. "Oh god, you were amazing," he replied.

She felt Michael get up too and walk to the door. Ashley laid back down on the bed. More cum pushed out as she moved. She stared at the two men's big cocks she just drained, and her pussy began to throb again. God, she just got the fuck of a lifetime and she was still horny? She reached down and felt her cunt. It was dripping with her cum and Vilh's. It was sensitive to the touch. Her clit was still engorged. The entrance to her pussy was extremely stretched out. She slid three fingers in easily, sending a jolt of ecstasy through her body.

'Ohh god, what was Kevin going to think?' she thought about him, as she rubbed her clit. What was he going to think about his wife, who just got her brains fucked out by a hung stud and an older man with a thick cock? What was he going to think of her draining 3 different cocks in her mouth in a matter of minutes? She thought back to how turned on the men were with her. Was Kevin always that turned on with her? What would he have done if he walked in on her being spit roasted like that... a man in both ends of her, satisfying all of those throbbing cocks?

She came to her senses and realized she had been rubbing herself progressively harder. Her legs were spread and her pussy was throbbing again... Vilh's cum still pumping out of her. She noticed the remaining men in the room were gathered around her bed. There was better lighting around the bed, lights shown directly on it, and she could get a better look at the men standing around her. They looked much more attractive in the light. She realized they all looked to be her age. She got flushed again as they all watched her touching herself. They saw the entire fuck session with the other men and knew what she could do. They were all stroking their hard cocks.

She quickly realized that she had underestimated these men, when they were standing back in the dark. They looked much different. One by one they introduced themselves, which surprised her. At least they were being polite.

"Hi, I'm Jacob," the first one said. He was about 6 ft, tan, early thirties and looked as if he worked out. He was Kevin's build and his cock looked to be slightly bigger... about 9 inches and thick. Ashley licked her lips, looking at it. It throbbed as she stared at it. Her pussy flooded with anticipation. A man on the opposite side of the bed stepped forward.

"Hi, I'm Dylan," he took Ashley's hand and kissed it, which sent chills down her spine. Dylan was blonde, tall, about 6 ft 2 in, with blue eyes. He was ripped. His cock was large, too, about the size of Jacob's but thicker. It was also unusually curved. It was rock hard and stood straight up, curving into his stomach. The head was covered in precum.

'God, I guess to play here you need to be hung,' she thought to herself.

Her pussy was pounding as she continued to get acquainted with the men. She turned to the third man. He was darker skinned, and looked to be from the islands. He had a chiseled body and large arms. He was about Kevin's height, shoulders a little broader. His cock was smaller than the other two men, but thick. It was probably a solid 7 inches, it looked only a tad smaller than Kevin's. She stared at it, throbbing at her. Her pussy seemed to pulse in sync. "I'm Victor," he said, kissing her cheek.

They circled her after the greetings. She was back on all fours watching as they walked slowly around her. She arched her back without even thinking, displaying her used pussy to them. It was still partially dripping with Vilh's thick cum but they didn't seem to mind. They were all rock hard. Their wives looked on, all seated now in the back ground. Ashley felt like she was on stage. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but her body was thinking for her. The drugs were still coursing through her veins. She stared at where the men were looking. Their eyes traced every inch of her hot body. The cum spattered randomly over her body turned them on. Their cocks bounced as they walked.

Dylan stepped forward towards her and bent over to kiss her. Her head lifted up and she accepted his kiss. He shoved his tongue into her. She moaned as she kissed him. She reached up and grabbed his cock. He jumped a little as she began stroking it. She felt the cum oozing out of it as she pulled.

Then, all of a sudden, she felt a tongue in her cunt. It was Victor, lapping up her cum that was now pulsing out of her pussy.

"Ahhhhh God yes," Ashley said, and pushed back on his face. His hands reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her into him. He licked harder, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She turned her head and saw Jacob's cock mere inches from her mouth. She opened wide and took it in, still jerking Dylan's hard, thick cock in her hand.

"Ouhhhhh yeah that's right, babe," Jacob said, and he grabbed the back of her head, forcing the head down her throat. She sucked harder as she felt how turned on he was. She felt his precum pumping out with each bob of her head. "AHHHHHH," he moaned.

Her pussy throbbed visibly as Victor continued licking her swollen clit. Ashley pushed out and felt more of Vilh's cum pump into his mouth. Didn't he know she just got filled with cum from a massive cock? She arched her back as he grabbed tighter to her tits. She throbbed in his mouth.

Ashley continued sucking Jacobs's cock and jacking off Dylan's. Dylan's hips were pumping it back and forth in her hands. Then Jacob pulled out of her mouth, and stepped to the side to make room for Dylan. His cock was much bigger and stretched her mouth. It was wide but not like Michael's girth, but much longer than Michael's. She took it into her mouth and moaned and moved her hand to Jacobs's cock, which was covered in her saliva. She stroked it and it swelled in her hand.

She felt Victor remove his tongue from her soaked pussy. He moved around behind her placing his hands higher on her hips. Pressure on her pussy... "AHHHHHHH OHHHHHH GOD YES," she screamed and looked back at him as he began pumping his cock into her.

Victor began to shake the bed from his pumping into her from behind. Ashley moaned as his cock slid in, pushing Vilh's cum back into her pussy. She wondered if he could feel it. She stopped sucking and looked back at him. He locked eyes with her. Electricity went through her body as she began to cum. "OHHHHHHHH Yes YES YES YES!" she screamed as she squirted around his cock. The two bigger cocks were bouncing in front of her face as the bed shook and Ashley convulsed, unable to suck at this point. They stroked their cocks in front of her, waiting for her to recover. Victor pumped his seven inches harder into her as she continued to cum... his body throbbing and pulsing.

Then, in a sudden motion, Victor removed his cock, POP, pssshhpmmt. "OHH FUCK!" Ashley screamed, as she collapsed to the bed. God, he made her cum hard. She rolled onto her back, still shaking. She looked up and saw Jacob moving over her, positioning himself. She spread her legs for him while rubbing her clit. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing all of the cum around. She felt he was bigger than Victor and tried to spread wider.

His chest was in her face and she could see his abs contract as she looked down, his hips thrust forward as he buried all 9 inches inside Ashley at once. She dug into his back at the same time as he grabbed her legs, preventing them from locking around her. He held her down as she shuddered. His cock was in her stomach, just slightly shorter than Vilh's. Victor's cock slid into Ashley's mouth as she lay there with Jacob pinning her in sexual domination. She opened her eyes and sucked his rod. She tasted him, herself, and Vilh all at once on his throbbing cock.

Jacob began to pump her deep, moaning with each thrust. The bed began to squeak again loudly. It shook under their intense fucking. Victor's cock pumped precum down her throat, as Jacob pumped into her pussy.

Ashley reached over and grabbed Dylan. He had the biggest cock out of the three. She thought of having him next and pumped more cum out of her throbbing pussy. He held her leg back for Jacob as he pumped deep into Ashley, making her convulse with every pump. She moaned with each thrust as she sucked Victor, trying to get him to fill her mouth with cum.

Jacob was pumping faster when he suddenly flung her legs to the side. He put her on her side and got behind her. She reached around and grabbed his ass and pushed him into her from behind. She realized this is how she and Kevin usually fucked. She came just thinking about it as Jacobs's cock wore out her g spot. He throbbed as she came. Ashley could feel his cock swelling. He liked this position. He reached around and grabbed her tits hard. She moaned as he flicked her nipples in his hands.

glahmwife
glahmwife
22 Followers
1...45678...10